The Cage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coming back to us now?" she cooed. "Have some water pet, you earned it." She leaned over to the table and brought the skin to his lips and gently squeezed as he drank. "Not too quickly," she warned. He looked into her face and saw a most beautiful expression he had not seen in a woman for years and years.

"Hungry?" she asked. He nodded, entranced by her loveliness and marveling at the power of her salve to heal his aching muscles. She reached for the bowl and fed him with her hands; chunks of wonderfully seasoned meat, warm and delectable. She fed him slowly and carefully, until the bowl was empty and then she slid closer to him and brought his head to rest on her chest, wrapping him warmly in her arms. He curled himself around her as she hummed an ancient, haunting melody he heard as a boy, from way up in the highlands. He drifted into blissful slumber, in the arms of his Mage, deep within the recesses of her lair.

He was hers now.

12