The Card Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers

‘Suck it’

I opened my lips, he pushed it into my mouth and I sucked my juices from it like a slut, so what, they had spent the night humiliating me why should I care.

‘Please take the other thing out of me?’ Hoping they would.

‘No you can stay as you are’ again my husband acting like the bastard he was.

Kurt had scanned the kitchen and found a huge cucumber, smearing it with oil.

‘I’m going to finish you with this’.

He then stood between my outstretched thighs and slowly pushed this monster into me. When he was satisfied he grabbed his cock and began to masturbate. I then felt hands in my armpits and I was pulled to the top of the table so that my head was over the end, my neck stretched back. Frank was the first to force his penis into my mouth. He kept jerking it in and out of my mouth.

‘Suck it bitch’ he cried over and over.

I did my best until he came filling my mouth with his cum. I tried to force it out of my mouth but someone clenched my nostrils so I had to gulp for air and of course his semen went down my throat. Never in my life had I ever swallowed a man’s cum, until now. My husband laughed

‘Bloody hell Frank you are the first person to get her to swallow cum into her virgin throat’.

Pete then said ‘What’s the wax treatment?’

‘Oh yes I’ll show you’ my husband said as he left the kitchen.

The other three continued to wank their cocks including Frank. My husband returned with a long ornamental candle in his hand, his penis swinging in front of him, as he walked the largest I’d ever seen it. What was he going to do with it; I didn’t have another hole empty.

‘Anyone got a light’ he said.

My god what next? He lit it from the stove; it sparked into life the flame the centre of everybody’s attention, especially mine. After a minute or so he moved the candle over my stomach, god what was he going to do. The flesh of my belly started to quiver as the nerves took over. Slowly he tilted the candle until a tiny blob of hot wax dropped into my navel. I screamed with the sudden pain.

‘Hang on mate.’ Pete said, ‘That’s going a bit far.’

‘Shut up my husband said ‘I saw this in a movie it was great.’

The man was mad but the others seemed to be caught up in this torture. He moved the candle lower over me until it was at the join of my thighs and again dribbled some wax that hit me in my crutch, again I screamed but in truth it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it would. It cooled quickly and formed a crust, he spilt more and it formed a mould over my cunt. It was very tingly but I kept groaning as if in agony. Of course the next spot were my nipples, which did hurt but only for a second or so. When he had coated me with wax he seemed sated. The men continued to wank, watching me being treated like this. As I lay there I noticed the clock it was four in the morning, this had been going on for hours. Pete came to my head

‘Now you’re going to drink my cum aren’t you?’

I closed my eyes in a form of surrender as Pete pushed his prick past my lips, holding it and massaging my teeth and gums with his knob end. I couldn’t resist him as he forced it deeper. The head of his cock was now in my throat and I seemed able to take it easily. Pete continued his thrusting which I was beginning to enjoy as Kurt moved the cucumber about inside my cunt, gently rubbing the pestle in my ass. Finally with a massive groan Pete shot his cum into my throat, it was very hot from his centre and I swallowed all of it he continued to push into my mouth. His penis slowly softened as he withdrew it. He then leant forward and kissed me on the mouth.

‘Thank you, you lovely woman’ he whispered in my ear.

I was shocked that was the first show of kindness from these men. Kurt was next to stand by my head. He wanked his cock with fury, and then began to rub the head around my face. First down the side until his cock was rubbing against my ear, then up to my chin, across my cheeks, and then across my eyelids.

‘I’m going to come in your mouth but I want you to keep my spunk in your mouth, don’t swallow until I tell’

The bastard was humiliating me even now. He kept rubbing his cock by my face; I could see the vein under his cock and his balls being masturbated. He grunted and groaned as he approached his climax.

‘Now bitch, open your mouth’ he screamed.

His cock suddenly spurted massive amounts of spunk, most of which came in my mouth. He continued to cum my mouth was full of it, some running down my cheek.

‘Close your mouth’ he sobbed.

I did as he told me, I was full of his cum, and it filled me.

‘Now swirl it round with your tongue’

I ran my tongue around my teeth feeling this slimy almost tasteless secretion wash around my mouth.

‘Open up’ Kurt said.

I opened my mouth; he then pushed his now flaccid tool back into me mixing with his spunk.

‘Wonderful, bloody great’ he grunted. ‘Now swallow’

I did as he said but as I did the cock in my mouth tried to follow.

‘Suck it, suck it you cunt!’

I sucked as best I could until finally he slipped out of me, his sticky tool slid down my face, and he was finished. The rest of them just stood looking at me, not knowing what to say. My husband broke the silence.

‘One for the road lads?’

‘Yes great’ they chorused

‘What about Pat, we better untie he’ Pete said.

‘No leave her there, the cleaner and her husband come about 7.30 they can do it, they have a key’.

Oh no he was going to leave me here to be found by my hired help, the final degradation. So that’s how Mrs Grogan and her husband found me in the morning, naked, tied to the table my pussy with a cucumber in it, my bottom stretched beyond belief with the pestle. She was very kind and helped me but it was several hours before my rectum returned to its normal size, she massaged it repeatedly with cream, and we have become very close. Her husband on the other hand has tried his luck several times but that’s another story………..”

All the time she had been telling me this story my cock had been buried deep inside her as I imagined the picture she so aptly described. She finally got off me, bent down and took my prick in her mouth and sucked me off! I shot two rolls of film, which she asked if she could see when developed. I agreed and she suggested she returned the following week with Mrs Grogan!

I can’t wait.

gaskin
gaskin
12 Followers