The Chair Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving her several minutes to recuperate, the redhead rolled Dawn over so that she was now on her back. The redhead then straddled Dawn's head and lowered her pussy onto Dawn's waiting tongue. As she went to work licking the redhead, Alan had moved between Dawn's spread legs and began eating her pussy as well. The redhead's guy then slowly removed one of the clamps from Dawn's nipple. As the blood returned to the nipple, the pain was deliciously excruciating. He bent his head down and took the nipple between his lips and began to soothe the pain. Without any prior warning, he then removed the other clamp. The sudden rush of pain caused Dawn to scream into the redhead's pussy. He soon comforted this nipple as he had the other.

While still riding Dawn's tongue, the redhead told her guy that she wanted him inside her. He moved behind the redhead and positioned his hard dick at her well lubricated pussy. As he began inserting himself, Dawn withdrew her tongue slightly. She then resumed pleasuring the redhead by licking them both as he thrust in and out of the redhead.

Alan had now repositioned himself to penetrate Dawn with his own dick while she continued to orally please the redhead and her lover. They had soon synchronized themselves into a mutually satisfying rhythm. Before long, her guy was cumming inside her. When her withdrew his dick from the redhead, Dawn began hungrily devouring his seed from within the redhead. As Dawn brought the redhead to another climax, Alan also came. His semen flowing into her, as well as the orgasmic response of the redhead, triggered Dawn's next climax.

Shortly, they disentangled themselves from one another and the men unfastened Dawn from her restraints. After relaxing in each other's arms and finishing off another bottle of champagne, the foursome decided it was time to hit the Jacuzzi in the master bathroom.

The tub was large enough to comfortably fit the four of them. When they stepped into the bubble filled tub, they positioned themselves around the tub in boy-girl order, so each girl was between two guys and vice versa. After 10 minutes or so, the girls began to get frisky. Underneath the bubbles, the redhead's guy felt a feminine hand grab his stiff cock and begin stroking it. Simultaneously, Alan's dick was being massaged by the hand of the other girl. A few minutes later, Dawn moved in front of the redhead's guy and began working his hard dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, the redhead was doing the same thing with Alan. The girls were positioned with their backs facing their current sex partner. This allowed each person to watch their mate "secretly" have sex with their friend. While the women rode their cocks, each man reached around and grabbed the breasts of the girl on top of him.

Before long, both women were bouncing up and down on their lover's cocks so enthusiastically, that much of the water from the Jacuzzi had overflowed the tub and gone down the drain. After each of the four came, they separated and returned to their own mates. After thanking each other for a wonderful night, they got out of the tub and prepared to go to bed in their own rooms. They were all asleep within several minutes of their head hitting the pillow.

The next morning, Dawn joined the redhead in bed, where the men served them both breakfast. After eating, the men placed the dirty dishes out in the hallway. When the men returned to the bedroom, they were greeted by a breathtaking site. The two women were naked and engaged in a heated round of 69. The men quickly disrobed and joined their partners on the king-size bed. As the women pleasured each other with their mouths, the men both proceeded to screw their respective mate's ass. The four friends were now one large mass of flesh writhing about on the bed.

A loud gasp momentarily attracted their attention. Evidently they had not heard the maid announce herself before opening the door. Now she was standing in the doorway of the master bedroom with a shocked look on her face after having seen the four lovers. Without missing a beat, Alan told the maid that they were not quite finished with this room and asked that she start with the other bedroom. As the maid quickly withdrew to the other room, the four friends burst out laughing. Once their laughing subsided, they continued their lovemaking. The four then showered together in the oversized walk-in shower of the master bath. They took their time lathering each other up and rinsing each other off.

Dawn and Alan then returned to their room naked to pick out their clothes for the day. As they passed through the common area where the maid was now vacuuming, the maid didn't scream. In fact it was almost as if she had been expecting (or hoping for) such an exhibition. The maid continued to vacuum the floor as the two went to their room and dressed.

After checking out of the hotel, the four of them did some more sightseeing before lunch. After lunch, the two couples separated for the return trip to their respective homes.

12