The Champagne Campaign Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would I like to go to heaven?" he groaned as she lowered her face to his prick.

Drawing her tongue over the head of Freddie's cock she glanced over at Scotty. He seemed content for the moment at least to fondle his own erection just and watch her giving head to Freddie. Cassie turned to her pleasuring with a will, and in minutes had Freddie moaning with satisfaction. She worked her mouth up and down his shaft and sucked his lobes taking the impressions between her tongue and cheeks, savoring the feel of him, his decided girth, size, and rigidity.

Cassie closed her eyes and settled into the sucking, nursing, and licking until she could feel him swelling and throbbing in her mouth. He was already so close to coming she could taste him, and she began to lick at the first dribbles of his pre-cum when Scotty pushed his hard organ into her hand.

She began fondling both of them and her palms seemed to ache to hold them, to squeeze them, to pump them and feel their hot sticky juices tricking over her fingers. Scotty's erection loomed in her hand; he was a horse alright, more like a stallion in fact. She turned her face to Freddie's penis and eyed his girth once more. If he was longer he would be a bull like Barbacchi. She pulled him into her mouth for a long session of sucking and when she drew back to study the results he had grown nicely.

But sensations in her hands were nothing like those in her mouth. It felt like she couldn't get enough penis between her lips as she closed over Freddie's erection once more and began sucking his juices onto her tongue. Scotty pushed his organ against her cheek and she held him there feeling how hot and hard he was against her skin, feeling his hands in her hair pulling her face away from Freddie's erection and around to his cock so she could suck it to distraction for him too.

Now of a sudden she was luxuriating in the feel of the two phalluses in her hands, holding them against her cheeks and squeezing them rhythmically, trading one for the other in her mouth. She couldn't get enough of these organs no matter what she did. It would be heavenly she decided to have Barbacchi's big erection in her vagina while she had organs like Scotty's and Freddie's in each hand, and maybe Connor's pushing in between her buttocks to open her anus and push its way gently in, while she took turns sucking David's and Bart's randy penises with her mouth.

Eager for everything Scotty could give her right now she opened her mouth and let him shove himself in over her tongue to fill her cheeks, and then all the way back over her tongue into her throat. He began to fuck her in the mouth and she found she could take him all the way back as she sucked her cheeks around his shaft. Holding her head he pumped his organ in and out and she found she loved the sensation. Her whole mouth was filled with the feel of him, his taste and heat.

There was no doubt that she loved to suck and always had. Her mouth was a total erogenous zone in itself. He was delicious and she pulled back so she could go to work on the head of his penis and get the taste of his cum but he was holding her head so he could fuck her in the mouth.

Contracting her cheeks and tongue she let him thrust all the way back into her throat. She could feel the head of his erection penetrating her there, filling her so she could barely breathe between his thrusts but she let him do it anyhow, imagining what it would be like when Barbacchi's perfect penis was shoved in between her labia and filling her vagina. Reaching down she began to play with her clit knowing the guys would love to watch her masturbate while she sucked them off.

Skillfully she worked her tongue around Scotty's glans, and that's when Freddie began to feel her breasts. His hands slid around her sides and cupped each one squeezing softly while his fingers felt for her nipples and he began to pull at them, driving her wild with excitement. She writhed under his touch and gasped for breath. "I want to eat your cum, both of you," she cried.

"You want us to come all over your face don't you?" Scotty croaked

"Yes, now!" she moaned going back to Freddie for a few sucks and then returning to Scotty's cock again. Working alternately back and forth between them she soon had them both groaning and gasping, and their cocks bulging and pulsing with the first spasms of their orgasms. Scotty came first, his semen lathering her mouth and chin when she took the full burst of his orgasm onto her tongue and into her mouth.

Her mouth full she turned to Freddie's organ jerking beside her cheek and sucked him into the mess filling her cheeks. Instantly his cum was lathering her tongue. The scents of semen filled her nose, her mouth and washed through her whole being as she let them cover her face with the hot sticky stuff. Freddie was squeezing her breast deliciously and her finger was working her clit so maddeningly that her orgasm was almost there.

She took Scotty's erection into her mouth once more sucking every pulse of it onto her tongue while Freddie finished jacking off in front of her. When their excitement abated at last she was dripping with their juices. Somehow in the frenzy she realized she had lost her blouse and her bra. They dangled from her waist when she pulled away and she flopped into a chair catching her breath. "Somebody get me a wet washcloth and a towel," she begged.

They both moved to obey and when they returned she let them wash and dry h her breasts and nipples and she let them take turns playing with her. She felt tremendously excited just on the verge of another climax herself but she saw they were satisfied. Their penises dangled limply and stayed that way even as they washed and dried her breasts. "I think I've put in enough overtime for today," she gasped at last. " I'm going to get dressed and go home."

"Don't you want to come?" Freddie questioned meaningfully. She smiled wryly at him knowing that he had seen her masturbating to orgasm after her session yesterday with Scotty. Truthfully there was nothing she wanted more right then than another good orgasm to satisfy the erotic urge surging within her, but if she gave into it and did it in front of them, they would both get roused again and she'd never get home with her cherry intact, not as horny as she felt at that moment for sure.

Quietly they watched her dress, both men marveling that this fresh sweet little beauty had only moments ago been so totally into sucking them into utter satisfaction. "You give really good head, Cassie," Scotty affirmed happily.

"Thanks guys, I suppose now you think I'm going to make a habit of it," she sighed. With that she scooped up the pictures and negatives that Freddie had taken and dropped them into the shredder. Silently they all watched the evidence of yesterday's orgy disintegrate. "See you Monday," she laughed leaving them in the darkroom.

*****

12