The Chemical Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The office building when is it supposed to happen?"

"Please, can I have my fix, please I need something?"

"Answer when it's supposed to happen?"

"One this week the other first of next week okay hold out your hand." "I can't it's tied."

"Judy, hold out your hand my beauty."

Judy held out her hand I emptied the vile into her hand I said, number four lick that up that is your treatment."

"But she is a woman."

"Get used to it." I said.

He started licking it. "It tastes like cum?"

"Yes it does, doesn't it,"

Tony said, "And that is the fix."

I said, "You need it daily or you will die." "Do you understand this number 4?"

"Yes I understand."

"Do you understand that I am your master I own you?"

"Own me, I do not understand?"

"Very simple without me you can't get the fix I am the only one on this planet. You need me to get your fix, in order to stay alive it's that simple, that makes me your Master. I am your owner; everything you own now belongs to me. Do you understand?"

Number four said. "Yes I understand."

"You number four call me master, I am your Sire your King but I am your Master and from you, Master is all I want to hear." "Yes Master," he said.

I said, "Who owns you?"

He said, "You do Master."

"Whose property are you?

"I am your property Master."

"Good you understand now I'm going to have some other people down here to talk to you. You make sure that they get 100% correct information or you will be in a world of pain by this time tomorrow." "Yes Master," he says.

"Judy, make copies of the critical information and get it to our friends, give me a copy of tape for Harold. Put Tony and #4 in a more comfortable holding cell and take off those restraints."

"Thank you master they both said."

"Tony let's get you to a sat phone you got some calls to make set this up for Monday."

"Master that is a very short time."

"If they want the gold they can show up or not."

"Master you are right they will show up."

"Now what about the Don of your group?" Tony hesitates. Melvin said, "I don't like that Tony, you want more pain?"

"No Master please, he will probably hit me on the Villa before Monday, for not letting him decide this."

"After I make these calls you can expect a surprise attack Friday or Saturday Night at the latest."

"Good job slave you may have a good life here after all."

"Thank You master as he kneels and kisses my hand."

"I am not your Don; I am your Master slave."

"You will be taught where to kiss your master." Now do you need to use codes?"

"No Master."

"Are you shore? No Master, as he reached for the phone." I pulled back the phone.

"One moment Tony."

I pressed my neck bracelet asked for Harold. "Harold, do you have a service man up to date on Italian mob?"

"Yes Melvin we do."

"Send him to holding cell alpha 214 please."

"Right away cocksucker," he laughed.

"We will see who does that when you get the tape in a minute."

"Just got it reviewing now later," and they were gone.

A few minutes later a service man showed older man still in good shape. While I was waiting I ask Tony, "Are you sure what you told me is the truth because if you're lying you will lose two fingers on each hand. And I have an expert on the way." You could see sweat on his brow. "Yes master there is more I have to give code name."

"Tony, you are trying my patients. I may look like a kid but don't underestimate me, I can think circles around you all day long. Now tell me the pass words now." as the tape started.

He said one, "Daisy," And what is that for? Master, this is hard for me I gave a life oath."

"Well you prepared to die."

"No master I want to live."

"Okay, give me all the codes now trouble codes safe codes caution codes truth codes, the works."

"NOW TONY"

The service man arrived and listened to the codes. He then asked him for specific codes for some other stuff which opened up there communication codes they had been trying to break for years. He spoke into his wrist. That's when I realized these guys were wired under the skin. He come back a minute later asked a few more codes and Tony gave them to him and a minute later he told me sire, "What he says is true he give us it all, even their secret upper level codes that our top code breakers couldn't break."

CHAPTER 55

"All right Tony This is your big chance you can live with us in peace or you can be given a number and each week a new tortured like removing nails fingers and toes one a week then when that gone we will use meat cleaver and start taking extremities not counting letting you go to the verge of coma each few days but not allowing you to die."

Tony with tears in his eyes says, "You can't do that its barbaric there are laws. The service man spoke, "LISTEN SLUT SLUG WORM YOU ARE TALKING TO THE KING OF A SOVEIGN NATION HE CAN DO AS HE PLEASES THIS PLACE IS BETTER THAN OUR CUBAN BASE UNDERSTAND."

"Yes I understand master," whimpering he falls to my feet and starts kissing them. He is broken." Guard, get some water and some gator aid and a sandwich. Tony still kneeling Master I will do as you say always."

The service man stayed with us as the calls were made then Tony told us of the preemptive strike for Friday maybe Saturday but probably Friday.

Talked to tribal chief of island two and explained I needed a compound on his island for 3000 people. Where best place and it needed to be hidden He said, "There was old volcano on the back side of the island had lots of quick sand in and around river stop anyone from coming overland where his tribe were and this bass of volcano had caverns total of six one open in lush meadow good for base camp the other entrances could be gated off.

I hit my bracelet Talked to Harold he said, "The Seabee's be right on it if chief could have guide show them where." By end of day it was ready.

The barges were brought in one by one men and women lead to entrance of cave and forced to strip all the native women and some of the men were there to watch so they could laugh and embarrass the men.

They hated having to disrobe in front of women any man refusing to strip was taking aside and the women stripped him then slapped his cock around making fun of him and lashing him with bamboo sticks including hitting his cock.

Only a few men had to go through this. The others wanted no part of it. The soldiers got to strip all the women and off course got all there fun with their fingers it was an orgy so I heard. Anyway they were all secured the 5000 marines took up post on island 3 out of sight of course and Tony supplied all entry points..

Tony was kept in holding but comfortable accommodations until this was over and he was given a vile a day.

Harold came to my room and asked can we go to the safe room?" Judy came with us.

Harold dropped to his knees once inside and said, "Yes I am the cocksucker." He took Melvin's cock in his mouth then took it out and said, "I am yours for tonight master, all the information you have done assures safety of all our countries."

"Hmm you sure of this, I am kinky."

"Yes," he said.

"I told Judy to get our toys here." We had a brandy while we waited Judy came in with a blindfold. Harold laughed, "All that for a blind fold?"

"Shut up you cock sucking slave," and slaps Harold's face not too hard but hard enough.

"Yes master," With the blindfold on we brought in other toys secured wrist first then used spreader.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up slave," whack across ass hard.

"Ouch," Harold said. A mouth gag was inserted that was end of intelligent speech.

"Lube his ass Judy."

"Yes Sire."

"mymmph mymmph."

Whack came cat of 9 across his dick silent slave bent him over so his ass was in good spot collared him and chained him to his spreader. Put my cock inside ring just the knob lick it slave and he did mmm felt good.

"Judy, use the vibrating remote one, ok shove it in," and as she did Harold tried to scream but my cock made in no intelligible words.

"Judy kiss me while you play with remote."

"Yes master." The vibrator was driving Harold nuts. Soon he orgasm all over my leg.

"Judy, give me the remote and clean my leg off from this slut's mess. Save that cum add feed it back to him."

"Yes sire with pleasure."

Harold got my cock hard Judy had mouth full of his cum so I pulled out and while she was feeding him his cum I pulled the dildo out and replaced it with my cock he had mouth full of cum he was trying to swallow as I entered his ass.

Regardless how much it hurt and it must of, he was tight tighter than any girl. But I was taking care of that. See Harold tonight you're my cock sucking bitch. I fucked him and soon he was pushing back into me as I fucked him he was enjoying it as I was.

"Judy, tease his cock with her finger nail and also his tit pulling and squeezing." Soon Harold came again I told Judy, "be ready," she laid on floor with her legs straddling Harold's head. I slid out of Harold got up between the spreader and between Judy's legs so each time I pulled back from Judy my ass was in Herald's face.

Lick my ass when I come up or feel the cane. Harold knew I wasn't kidding the president of the free world was licking ass. I came hard in Judy. Oh that felt good MMMyp Harold said.

"Judy give him cat of nine make that bitch shut up." I secretly pulled Judy out said, "get Mike here tell him no talking."

Mike arrived we just teasing till he arrived I indicated put cock in mouth and finger to his lips. He put cock in mouth Harold was frantic thinking it was mine with cum on it but then he didn't taste and so he settled down.

Speaking over Mike's shoulder, "Guess I am going to make you my bitch tonight your ass felt so good, I want that all the time. I pulled Mike out and pointed to his ass Mike mounted him and fucked him as Judy played with both sets of balls.

She nodded at me signaling that Mike was close. I got by Mike shoulder and said, "God that feels good bitch, oh oh here it cums but instead of pulling out like Harold thought the cum blasted inside him when he pulled out all I heard was "Mymmph Mymmph Mymmph" man was he off on tangent had Mike force his cum filled cock in his mouth I said over Mikes shoulder, "clean it off bitch I am your true master now."

Tears were flowing down Harold's face. I had Mike pull out but stand in front of him. I took his gag out As soon as Harold could talk, "why? Why? I trusted you." Who owns you now?"Harold said nothing. Judy slapped his ass cat of nine. "Who owns you?" "You do master," Harold said.

"Whose property are you?" Melvin said. "Yours Master," Harold said."Good slave." He signaled Judy to take blind fold off. Harold's eyes started adjusting to light he thought he seen 2 cocks as he came into focus. "Melvin, you are a son of a bitch, "

"You said you wanted to be my slave, so I gave you exactly what you said."

"You kinky bastard, you had me scared to death that you cum in me. What a rush, I admit but I thought you really did it."

I laughed, "Was fun after you calling me the cock sucker. I wish I had taped you saying you're my property that was priceless."

"Ok, ok let me out." "Not yet I want my blow job."

"I gave you one." "No I want a good one without the gag."

"Well I guess I don't have a choice."

"No slave you don't. Judy get Mike hard" and she did while I was fucking Harold's face going deeper into his throat he was gagging a bit and Mike drilled his ass.

"Judy take care of his cock."Judy was sucking the president's cock as Mike was fucking him and I was pressuring his throat for some deep throat action Soon my cock made it into his throat and Harold quickly learned to breathe through his nose

"Ok slut, hum Stars and stripes forever." He didn't till he see me reach for cat of nine. As he hummed I could feel his throat vibrate my cock I was getting close but it felt so good I tried to hold off till he finished but I couldn't.

I pulled out and slammed my cock into Judy and blew my load. I stood up had Mike clean me off as he came while Judy finished off Harold as he came. When Mike cum we were exhausted. We sat on coach and rested before heading back upstairs.

Harold said, "You are one kinky person but I loved it and you had me scared to death. I'll have nightmares for years especially thinking of you as president," he laughed.

"Not to late," I said.

"No that's quite enough," Harold said. We started back up Judy said, "He is walking like I was," we all laughed.

"Bastard's," Harold said. "Hey Harold how about we bring down ten Italians cover your head let them all fuck you, then you suck them off that should have you broke in. You will be ready to be my bitch," Melvin said.

"Fuck you," Harold said.

Melvin said, "Just a thought."

"Well keep thinking cocksucker," Harold snickered but was sore from being broken in.

"Let's hit the hot tub by the pool and call the Polynesians for back rub."

"That sounds like a plan," Harold said.

"Judy, can you let seal 24 come up with an action plan for our review."

"Yes sire."

"Oh and send my new Queens in may as well have fun."

"Yes sire, you enjoy while I work master," as she pouted.

"Hey you had two loads, greedy Gretchen."

Off she went soon Lonniei, Fonnie and Belinda were here soon as they seen me they started bowing. "You're my Queens you stand with me never bow to me. It's I who should bow to you, the most beautiful creatures on this planet." Tears filled their eyes. As I kissed them, they jumped in and join us. In they came and my troubles left me as they kissed me so passionately we played playfully with each other touching splashing dunking oh it was fun.

My Polynesians arrived and started massaging the three guys. My three Queens watched with intent and started to mimic their movements on my other leg I was in heaven they escorted me to a fishnet hammock.

My cock fit through the net laying on my stomach two of my queens were under the hammock playing with my cock while the others were massaging me, Harold and Mike. God it felt good I was falling asleep when they milked my cock as they made me cum.

They cut off my spasms, giving one robe of my special cum to each person. My three queens passed the semen back and forth between them and I went off into la la land... As I slept I felt I was being milked over and over.

What an amazing feeling I kept smelling some lovely smell and just kept cumming in my dream. When I woke I felt I was being drained and there was my Queens jerking me off. I cum in one of my bowls then drifted off again.

"What was that compelling smell?" Finally I did wake up all my ladies around me Dora was just coming back in with a bowl I was famished and when I tried to move I was stiff like I had been asleep for a week. "Master you were fantastic god we love you so much." said Dora.

Ok I said, "What is going on?"

Dora said, "Harold asked the girls to keep you out to see how many times you could cum we have 18 bowls in the fridge all 20 tubes each time. Master no one can cum like you and those Queens of yours are pros at milking."

"How long have I been out?" "About eight hours it about six is sire."

"That prick I will get back at him."

"Who Sire?"

"Harold of course, for having my queens do this to me."

"Sire he just left an hour ago, he watched you being milked and he had the Polynesians milk him and Mike and all of their cum is marked and in the fridge too."

"Yes Master, He thought you might be able to mix it or something to even make more as you were going to need it for the Italians." I thought to myself, "That wizard, no wonder he is president. OK who hasn't had a fix today?"

"Only your two prisoners sire." "That will work, Dora come with me let's see what we can do." I mixed my special cum twenty-five percent, four to one, gave half to Tony and half to number four.

They were both feeling twinges of pain and it worked. I will have to see how long and then also see how much I can dilute it down. Hmm I was thinking and I am sure the President was to how many I could handle. I got a hold of Dr Lux told him, "I needed cum in a storable form and said please don't ask why." I told him when he needed cum let me know he had willing volunteers.

Melvin told Dr. Lux "I have been working on the problem but without cold storage he couldn't get his head around it but that it was a priority and lives depended on it and it's classified above top secret."

He said, "It's not some military thing because you know I won't participate."

"No, it's personnel for me and it is very important."

"All right let me think and pass it around in my head. Does the sperm have to stay active or be reactivated?"

Melvin said, "Don't know let you know in a day."

"Ok sire," and Dr Lux smiled, "

"I am Melvin to you sir and always will be."