All Comments on 'The Chosen One Ch. 09'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't do it!!!

Don't you fucking dare do what it looks like your going to do!!!! I swear to god I won't read another thing you submit.

MizTMizTover 10 years ago
Really

Give me a break. This isn't a cliff hanger more like a pisser-offer. And what of there only being 2 pages? Are you trying to stretch it out? This isn't my favorite chapter but I'm hoping you make up for this w/the next chapter.....

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago
Scary

Not one of my favorite chapters. Two minor typo's, how does Nadia move so fast with a silver chair around her neck? I wonder, where are the castle's ghosts? I hope the final chapter doesn't break all your readers hearts! Still, Kevin's story has been one of the all time bests on Lit. Kudos!!!!! :)

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 10 years ago
No No

Please don't. Not like this. Some one needs to intervene.

rissa200204rissa200204over 10 years ago
Good Stuff

As always :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UGH

I agree with the other comments. Good writing but too short. Seems a bit rushed. Would rather have waited a few weeks and gave had you complete the transaction story in this chapter.

boneamsboneamsover 10 years agoAuthor
About this chapter

Looking at the scores and the response I’m getting to this chapter, I think this chapter did what it was supposed to do. Writing it and drawing the reader in to allow their feelings to emerge; yes anger and fear are feelings. To those who have followed my work, do you really think I have it in me to do it? When J. K. Rowling decided to end Harry Potter, I’m sure she got a lot of mail telling her the same thing. Stop fretting and you’ll see why in Chapter 10. Remember, feelings are a good thing to have, sometimes it’s the best thing to have.

DoctimeDoctimeover 10 years ago

Well said, however I am still anxious!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 10 years ago
I, thank you.

Boneams, I think it's really cool of you as an Author to care enough about your readers to calm our fears. My 10th grade English teacher, (Many years ago,) once told us in our class, that it's the greatest compliment to an Author to generate real honest emotions in their readers. To make a reader Laugh out loud, while reading the story, or bitch, moan and complain because we want to help Kevin beat the SHIT out of Nadia. ;) And or to even make us cry. My teacher explained that as an Author to engage their readers to this level is what writing is all about. I for one, left chapter nine feeling frustrated at it's briefness and anxious about the ending. But then after thinking it through, realized you did a great job of leaving me teased into wanting to follow you right to the end. I do love your stories. Do I think you could do it? Yes. Do I think you will? No. I have "Chosen" to trust you! Thanks again, for releasing just enough pressure in my anxiety bubble to get me through to chapter 10. (please excuse spelling errors, punctuation and sentence structure. That same English teacher would roll in his grave, knowing how badly I failed. lol)

Lo09Lo09over 10 years ago
LOL...

I knew you'd cave....

LOL...

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
OH, HELL NO U DIDN'T!!!

BUT U DID. LOVE IT!!! I'M STILL LOOKING FOR PAGE THREE, FOUR AND FIVE. I'MABOUT READY TO OPEN UP A CAN OF WHIP ASS ON NADIA AND WHERE IS THAT DAMN WITCH SO SHE CAN GET HERS ALSO. AS ALWAYS I LOVE YOUR WRITING SKILLS. I SO LOVE A STORY THAT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GOING ONS BOTH MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY ALSO EMOTIONALLY. I HOPE U KNOW WE GOT KEVIN AND ADAMS BACK IN THIS FIGHT AND WE ARE READY TO PROTECT LAURA AND CHRISTINE TOO.

PLEASE DON'T END THE STORY LINE. WE'VE TOTALLY ENJOYED IT. HOW ABOUT CONTINUING THE STORY WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SEAL TEAM AND YOU COULD ALSO TURN ADAM AND CHRISTINE INTO WEREWOLVES SO THAT THE FRIENDS WILL HAVE EACH OTHER FOR A LONG TIME.

BigDog167BigDog167over 10 years ago
Sucks!!!!

Great story but I freaking hate cliff hangers. One star.

SwtBBW_WFLSwtBBW_WFLover 10 years ago
I hate you a little bit.....

BUT I LOVE YOU A LOT!!! I have to admit, by far not my favorite way to end this chapter, but you are the author and know where you want to take us as readers. My emotions are on edge and I love Kevin, Laura, Adam and Kristine dearly!! Nadia needs to DIE!!! God help them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Now I'm really getting mad!

This dumb bitch ANNOUNCES herself instead of just shooting the bitch in the back! What the hell!?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous