The Chosen One Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
740 Followers

Kevin watched in revulsion as Alina's visage was replaced with the scorched, withered face of the Fallen Angel. Her black, lifeless eyes appeared darker than the burnt and ruined skin. As she parted her lips to hiss at him, she revealed sharp, jagged teeth coated with yellow scum.

He stared at her as the bile rose in his throat and tried to control his growing fear. She slashed away the confining clothing and he made a mental note to try to avoid her dagger-like claws. Even though his own talons were longer, the way her nails shredded her clothing meant they were as equally sharp as his own.

With the ragged clothing piled on the floor around her, a white feather with slightly burnt edges hanging from a silver chair around her neck was revealed. "That's got to be the secret to her power. If I can destroy that, then I've got her."

Kevin watched as she stretched out her arms and slowly spun in a circle. The overwhelming urge to vomit became urgent when he saw the two cauterized stubs sticking out of her back. He fought hard within himself to remember his years of training. He knew he needed to be in control of any situation at all times. "I don't know whether to kill you because you're pissing me off, or just so no one has to look at you again. You make me want to hurl, bitch."

Nadia glared at him as she stepped away from the rags. "This will be the last image your new wife sees before I remove your unborn child from her womb."

Her hissing words caused Kevin's fear to vanish as the anger began to build within him. "You will never get that chance. There isn't a force on earth that will keep me from killing you."

In the blink of an eye, Kevin Dvorska embraced his true form. The massive brown werewolf growled at the evil before him. His bright iridescent gold eyes narrowed as the power of the medallion flowed through him. Kevin swiped the air with his razor sharp talons, making sure Nadia saw the blade-like weapons.

"It's a shame you're smaller than Franklin. I had so wanted to have a little fun." Her mocking voice sounded wicked as she slowly circled the werewolf.

Kevin watched as she tried to gain an advantage by moving to one side of his massive form. He began to counter her steps, knowing he needed to take his time. He had learned from previous fights that he couldn't afford to make rash move as those would throw him off-balance.

The two combatants studied each other as they continued to circle one another. It crossed Kevin's mind that if she chose to draw and utilize the katana that he would be at the disadvantage. He started to plan how he could remove that weapon from the fight. He moved slowly forward, his gold eyes trained on the leather belt that kept the long sword strapped to her back.

Nadia saw the wolf getting closer, and braced one foot behind her as she waited for the attack. She knew that he was planning some clever maneuver and smiled sadistically at her victim. When she saw his large paw with its sharp talons swipe at her chest, she blocked his front leg just before it hit her.

The dark angel was impressed with his speed as she slammed her fist into the joint of the powerful leg. Her speed and strength caught him off guard. "You stupid mutt! You still haven't realized what I am."

Stunned and in pain, Kevin fell back a few feet. It suddenly occurred to him that this was no ordinary fight or opponent. With the help of the medallion, he had always been faster and stronger than his adversary. He was surprised when all he could see of her oncoming fist was a blur. He stood his ground, trying to hide the fact that her punch had hurt. He growled deeply to hide the whimper that he felt rising in his throat.

Laughing, Nadia continued to prowl around him. "Yes, I can see that fear creeping into those pathetic gold eyes." She knew she could control the battle if she taunted him. "I wonder if your mate will have the same fear in her eyes. Will she scream as my blade opens her womb?"

As Kevin's anger grew, the memory of sitting by a campfire with his father, Luka, flashed through his mind. It was there that his father had explained the rules, along with the constant dangers, of being only half-human.

**********

Luka Dvorska looked at his young son as he stared into the fire. "Kevin, I know this has been a lot for you to take in all at once. I tried to find a way to explain all of this to you at least a thousand times. There's just no way to make it easy."

He didn't look at his father as the image of the beast was foremost on his mind. "Earlier when it happened, you know, changing and stuff; I almost felt as if it were trying to take control of me."

Luka looked on with sadness as he realized his young son would have to come to grips with the gift he had been given. "It probably doesn't help right now, but it will get easier, Kev. Even at your tender age, I can tell that when your human side meets the wolf side; special things will happen in the world."

Kevin slammed his water down on the ground and shot up out of his seat. "Special things? Are you shitting me, Dad? I'm a fucking monster! How special is it that I turn into this freak and start killing people?"

He knew not to push; he had to let his son come to grips with reality. "Son, no matter what -- you -- are in control of the gift. Your human soul always controls the wolf, but there is something that you need to understand. Never -- ever -- let your temper get away from you. If, for any reason, your human side gives your power to the wolf..."

As he considered the consequences, Luka Dvorska lowered his head and a small tear rolled down his cheek. He knew there was a small chance that his son, his only son, could be lost to him forever. "If the wolf takes over the human, there is a chance that your human side will never return. No human on Earth will be able to stop you."

**********

Kevin deduced that her plan was to force him to lose control. He was determined not to give her the advantage, but his family's life was being threatened and he was struggling with the anger growing within him. He leapt at the evil woman and tried to slam his massive body into her. He glimpsed the blurred vision of her moving form and sailed harmlessly by her. When he landed, the pain in his right front joint increased.

He spun quickly and glared at the laughing angel. "Damn it, Kevin; slow down, control the fight."

Nadia continued to laugh as she brushed her hands as if they had gotten dirty just from moving. "I must compliment you, Kevin. You're faster than Franklin. What else you got, Big Boy?"

Kevin closed the distance between them and began swinging his claws at her. As she blocked each hit, he sped up his attacks and tried to get a strike on her body. Suddenly he was caught off guard as she pushed one of his large muscular legs to the side. He couldn't react fast enough and soon felt her dagger-like claws rake the side of his face. The howl from the pain echoed throughout the cave.

Nadia smiled as she saw the blood begin to mat his fur. She stepped to his side quickly and slashed again with each hand. Her smile widened as she started to see the small droplets of blood hit the cold, damp stone floor. She jumped back and took a defensive stance.

Kevin fought through the pain and began pacing back and forth; his eyes remaining on his enemy. He knew he couldn't beat her speed and power, but he quickly thought of an idea to get her off balance for a change. He moved forward and at first, it appeared as if he would leap at her once again.

Nadia's fist shot out toward the area the large wolf head would have been. Kevin saw her exposed side for just a split second. That was all the time he needed as the four inch talons sliced through her skin like warm butter. "My claws hurt too, don't they, Bitch."

When Kevin saw her try to recover from his attack, he stepped forward, slammed his massive shoulder into her body, and chuckled as he heard a groan escape her lips. As she removed her hand and looked at her slashed body, Kevin swept at her feet and tried to get her on the ground. Nadia reacted quickly and jumped over the large fur covered limb.

The werewolf watched closely, and just before her feet touched the cave floor, his other set of razor-like claws connected with her thigh. His hopes of winning the fight increased as he watched the dark blood seep from the four long gashes in her leg.

Nadia ignored her new wound and scored a significant hit by slamming her fist into Kevin's left eye. "Enjoy those small moments of triumph, because they will be the last time you draw blood from any living creature," she said as she saw the wolf try to dive at her once more.

"We'll see about that!"

The wounded werewolf stopped short and watched as a spinning back kick sailed just in front of his bloody muzzle. As soon as he saw his opening, he lunged at the evil being. When his front paws hit her, he pushed with all his strength and pinned her to the floor.

He opened his jaws and thrust his teeth at her. Just before the large canines connected, he felt her feet push upward and suddenly found himself sailing through the air toward one of the party tables.

The table did little to keep the massive wolf from slamming into the cave wall. Kevin's body slumped down along the rough edges of the stone. He tried to get up, but the debris from the table hindered his damaged body.

Nadia jumped up and turned to see her opponent against the wall. Moving with lightning speed, she kicked his exposed side and was rewarded with the feeling of his ribs cracking. As she listened to the sorrowful howl, she slashed his sides once again.

Knowing victory was within her grasp; Nadia moved to the center of the cave and allowed her enemy a moment to compose himself. "Congratulations, you're the first opponent to have ever gotten me on the ground, or even connect with a strike for that matter. As you can see, you ignorant fool; it will take more than a pitiful werewolf to stop me."

The evil angel watched as the battered werewolf got up slowly. Nadia could see he was struggling with the injuries. She could end the fight with just a few more strikes. She clapped her hands and cackled at him. "I'm impressed with your stamina and control so far. I wonder if Mrs. Dawson will have the same control as I force her to watch her husband's castration."

Kevin knew he had to retreat and live to fight another day. He turned his head slightly and saw the entrance to the cave. "That stream goes outside the castle. Maybe I can make it out and try to escape?" Then the image of her heading upstairs to finish the others, in the lower study, caused him to rethink his actions.

Nadia saw him looking towards the entrance, and in the blink of an eye, she stood directly in front of the opening. She reached over her shoulder and palmed the handle of her katana. "I hope you're not thinking of trying to escape. You are going to die tonight. I have waited far too long for this moment, so just be a good dog and continue to try your best. This has been a great deal of fun so far."

Kevin limped to the center of the cave. He knew he had to overcome the odds, and try to find a way to win. "Light; something about light. What though? Come on Kevin, think God damn it!"

Nadia slowly stalked her prey. She kept smiling at him as she stood just out of range of his sharp talons. "We settle this here and now. Before I finish you off, I want your pathetic mind to hold onto the image of my katana slicing through your lovely wife's pussy and bayoneting your child. Do you think Laura will scream -- or just pass out from the pain?"

"You're not getting near my family -- ever!" Kevin rushed toward her and slashed out with his left front claw. The image in front of him blurred as her foot connected with his head. He was trying to clear his vision when a powerful punch slammed into the open wound on the side of his face.

Nadia could see that her opponent was disoriented and slammed another spinning back kick into the side of the wolf's head. As he shook his head and backed away, her right leg shot up and connected with the underside of the blood covered snout. Her evil laugh reverberated off the stone walls in the chamber.

She placed her hands on her hips and glared at the wolf as he struggled to get up off the floor. "What's the matter, Navy boy, having a hard time seeing with your eyes jammed into your tiny brain? Let me see if I can fix that for you." Another spinning kick sent the massive wolf tumbling across the floor.

Noticing that her enemy still had some fight left in him, she moved next to the beast and grabbed a handful of fur on top of his massive head. She smashed her fist into his facial wounds and heard the wolf groan. Her fury grew as she continued to pummel the side of his face. "Give -- me -- my -- medallion!"

Kevin was unable to defend himself as his head sustained the brunt of her attacks. He lost control of his gift, and her last blow struck the now human head of the Navy SEAL. His once neatly pressed grey shirt and black slacks were now just torn rags soaked in dark red blood. He felt the air rush out of his lungs as a single powerful kick sent him into the wall.

Nadia grasped the handle of her katana and looked down at the defeated human gasping for air. "Welcome back, Mr. Dvorska. I'll take my medallion now."

**********

Laura Dvorska blinked her eyes as she tried to clear the fog clouding her brain. When she saw Adam lying on the floor, and Kristine slumped on the sofa, her heart began to race. She franticly looked around in a desperate search for her husband.

While trying to regain her senses, she jumped off the couch and stumbled toward the entrance of the lower study in hopes of finding her mate. When she saw the smashed table, a wave of dread washed over her.

The new bride staggered over to Adam's unconscious form and shook his shoulder. "Adam, Adam wake up! Please, I need your help Adam!" With no response, she moved to her dear friend. "Kristine, please you have to wake up!"

Tears streamed down her face as she sat down on the floor. Through blurred vision, she saw Kevin's Desert Eagle lying on the floor. On her hands and knees, she crawled to the large weapon and picked it up. While one hand held the heavy Eagle, the other wiped her wet face. "You're not taking my husband from me."

**********

Kevin curled up in a fetal position against the wall. Painfully, he turned his head to look at the evil being above him. One eye was swollen shut from the beatings and he felt the blood running down his face. "Take -- take the -- medallion. Just leave -- leave my -- ugh -- family -- alone. Please, not -- not my -- family."

Nadia began laughing hysterically as she slowly pulled the katana from its sheath. As the blade cleared the end, she bent over slightly and laughed directly at her victim. "Oh I couldn't have planned it better! The mighty Chosen One, begging me to spare his family! Shit, it just doesn't get any better!"

Reaching out with her sword, she placed the razor sharp tip against his upper body and drew the end down a few inches. "Let me hear you say it again, oh Chosen One, and I'll think about your request."

Kevin laid his head down on the cold ground and tried not to cry out from the pain. "Please, let my -- ugh -- family -- live. I'm -- ugh -- begging you."

Nadia danced around happily as she listened to him beg for mercy. "That was absolutely priceless!" Nadia moved back but still within striking distance and raised her katana above her shoulder. "Your request has been denied. Your family will be first on a long list of brutal slayings all over the world." She turned her wrists slightly and prepared to take the final blow.

Laura saw her husband curled up with his blood-covered neck exposed to a hideous monster. Rage flowed through her like a fast moving rapids, and she brought the heavy Desert Eagle up, aiming it at the form she knew to be Nadia. "Get away from my husband, you fucking bitch!"

The female voice caught the Dark One off-guard, and she turned to see the young dark haired beauty pointing a gun at her. She lowered her sword as she noticed the new wife having trouble keeping the heavy weapon trained on her. "Well what do we have here? The loving little misses coming to rescue her husband. True love is so quaint; don't you agree?"

Laura narrowed her eyes and tried to look as forbidding as possible. "Fuck you, Nadia! You don't scare me, and Kevin taught me how to use this," she lied. "If you don't want a gaping hole in your chest, move away from him!" The small framed woman was having a hard time holding the heavy handgun up in the firing position.

Nadia moved away slowly. She knew the weapon would hurt her, but she also knew the small woman was incapable of firing the large Eagle with any kind of accuracy. "I wouldn't want to be accused of not playing fair, Laura. Go ahead and take a free shot. Here is your one chance to save your husband." Nadia turned slightly to present less of a target and held out her arms out trying to tempt the woman.

Laura's hands began to shake slightly as the weight started to take its toll on her. She placed one finger on the trigger and tried with all her might to keep a steady aim. "Oh, God, please let me hit her and not Kevin!"

The wife of Kevin Dvorska pulled hard on the trigger and shut her eyes as the concussion echoed off the walls around them. She wasn't prepared for the recoil of the .50 caliber handgun, and it flew out of her hands. In a protective movement, she grabbed her aching wrist as her ears continued to ring.

Nadia laughed as the depleted uranium round sailed harmlessly past her. With a quick burst of speed, she darted over to the pregnant woman. She knew the petite human was no match for her, and she grabbed Laura's throat and lifted her off the floor. Nadia began laughing again as she watched the woman struggle against the powerful hold.

Holding the struggling bride off the ground in one hand and the katana in the other, she deliberately strode toward the crippled SEAL. "Since you're so worried about your sweet husband, why don't you join him?"

It was easy for Nadia, given her superior strength, to throw Laura against the cave wall near Kevin. She smiled as she watched the woman's head bounce off the stone. When she saw that Laura was knocked unconscious, her smile turned to a pout, and she looked down at the worried male. "Well that didn't work out the way I planned. I really wanted her to watch as I took your life. Now that would have been the kind of fun I was looking for. Oh well, I don't want to wait any longer. Say goodbye, Chosen One. The prize is mine."

Moaning in pain and with great effort, Kevin reached over and touched his wife's face. "I'm so sorry, Laura. I love you."

boneams
boneams
740 Followers
12