All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Erica Bradson Ch. 03'

by Pervosuxx Marina

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 14 years ago
wonderful

oh yes so very hot and real great fuck discriptions so hot for her to take his black cock like she did, she must have more and more

i cannot wait

bettylusvitbettylusvitalmost 14 years ago
wild

Told so very well and so true to life , really had me excited the enitre story , to have a Malik would be so wonderful

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Can't Believe

I really can't believe the comments....no one questions the consequences, the destroyed family, the cheating and deception. Is that really life. Yes, hot sex and good descriptive narriative, but geeze, what about who she is becoming and what will happen when it all explodes...it is totally unrealistic to believe that she can keep her cheating a secret and her additiction will have to eventually be revealed....then what, destroyed lives and for what? Sorry, I realize fiction is fiction, but even fiction has to have some thread of connection to reality.

kathy2b46kathy2b46almost 14 years ago
very hot

Oh yes i loved it like the others Malik has her so satisfied now she is his totally, the feeling is so wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The Three Stupid Sluts Are all the Same Gay Guy.

Everyone else is over this nigger dribble, destroying lives, familys, people, is the turn on. Written by a sick asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Kathy.Cheryl.Betty.

Middle aged. White. Probably Fat. And with tiny little pricked husbands that they cuckold every single day of their marriage. Their bastards are black and their husbands pay for them to go through school and college. Then when thier black pimps come along they sell their middle aged white fat pussies to the nearest black person and the cycle of breeding starts again.

Pervosuxx MarinaPervosuxx Marinaalmost 14 years agoAuthor

''Everyone else is over this nigger dribble, destroying lives, familys, people, is the turn on. Written by a sick asshole.''

Thank you for not calling me gay:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wrong

Don't know who or what they are, but they are the same person, comments come at the same time and say the same stupid shit. You don't really believe these are hot married women, do you. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Pervosuxx MarinaPervosuxx Marinaalmost 14 years agoAuthor
What do you believe I am?

What about me? Am I a woman, a man, a black man, a vanilla kid, an old guy, an old woman, an Asian, a bisexual asshole, a lesbian women tattooist or a horny mother?

Everyone is allowed their own fantasies, even Anonymous guys or girls like you .

Though seriously what do you think I am?

ryu77ryu77almost 14 years ago
Its so pathetic...

for this Kathy cheryl and whatever comment on every single interracial story and leaving almost the same comments..

BTW, in the stories, the thing that keeps this interesting is that even though she is a cheating slut that eventually will go all perverted on her master Malik, she tries to fight her urges and "feels" guilty at least a llittle.

For me, I hope she leaves her family and her job and become a 100% sex slut for Malik.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous