All Comments on 'The Chronicles of Erica Bradson Ch. 04'

by Pervosuxx Marina

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Loved it!

NJW7NJW7over 13 years ago
Good series

I just hope you won't make us wait quite so long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
definitly completly

unerotic and sick. mindless and irresponsible. what's even sicker is to take joy out of making the so called loved ones, kids and husband suffer and make their live miserable and enjoy doing or writing it. I also thought lit does not consent underage involved.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Not for me!

So...what now, she chose lust over love, lust over her family, lust over her kids. The kind of woman any sane person would love to hate. I really hope that you don't take that old worn path making the husband a roll over and become wimp cuckold for the wife and stud. Problem isn't only that she chose lust, but that the stud is such a total jerk with no qualms about destroying a family....again the kind of guy best dealt with by introducing him to a baseball bat...and that is NOT a racial comment, that is a comment on him as a human being! So.....consequences for both of them, freedom from the slut for the husband, and a new life for the kids away from her and her self centered selfish lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This story is just fiction and therefore I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I wish I could play the role of Malik and make Erica pregnant.

If it were possible in this story, please make Erica divorce her husband and remarry Malik.

sheridan8000sheridan8000over 13 years ago
end

finish the story.

give the husband a divorce to continue with a good life with the children.

the whore has the dick and nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like your writing style

And the way the Erica's character was developed as she ascended or descended into a person with problems.

Look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous