All Comments on 'The Color of Blood - Book 01 Ch. 04'

by Niko_Drake

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
MizTMizTover 13 years ago
More Please

I still really like this story, but am sad that this is the end until you post again. Having just read chapters 1-4 this morning I must say that you are writing what appears to be a good story. You have thrown in a few teases such as Ricky wears red and black the same colors as Kara's dream. Richy on the other hand wears a silver necklace with a wolf on it. Are the twins Were? And what of Ell and her ability to kick in bathroom doors. Brenden so far seems normal if there is a normal. And what about Ethan? or Kara herself for that matter? And I'm just one reader, your other readers probably have questions also. So please post as soon as possible your next chapter, that may hopefully be longer than one page.

Again, looking forward to chapter 5

TheGryphonsOnFIRETheGryphonsOnFIREover 13 years ago
Faster, FASTER! More, MORE!

My gryphon's running in circals screaming that...

Yes it's as creepy as it sounds.

Personaly I think your chapters should be longer, but it's a minor quibble atm...

The story is real good other than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Love

This Story, I Think it Needs To Be Longer Though and Please Keep Writing... I Cant wait to Read what Happens. xo

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
I agree with you MizT

There are a lot of questions and I'm not sure Brendan is normal since he showed up out of the blue and went directly to her room mate so I am thinking she is his mate. Please post more than one page at a time and more often. I do really like you story very much but this one page every year of so sucks big time!

Niko_DrakeNiko_Drakeabout 13 years agoAuthor
Update from Niko! Please read!!!!!

There is more of the story coming, it is taking much longer than I wanted because my flash drive with all my recent work on it decided to stop working. So I am having to piece everything together with my hard copy's of everything, which is taking a bit. I am so sorry everyone but there will be more up as soon as I can. Thank you to all who read my story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This will be a great saga if....

....you continue with a little more depth of story and character history. What are they seeking for? Take time to keep us all waiting and wanting more, but not too much time that the readers loose interest. The People understand you wanting to get this set up correctly before submitting another chapter. Continue..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The only complaint...

I have is the chapters are to short...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the chapters longer. Can't wait to hear more!!

SunKisstSunKisstalmost 12 years ago
harsh comment coming up!

This is all of chapter 4? What are u? 12? We want longer story arc! Nice concept though

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
curious

Hi, liking the story so far. Just curios as to where those other chapters are that you said you were going to post? It has been over a 1 1/2 since the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
curious

Hi, liking the story so far. Just curios as to where those other chapters are that you said you were going to post? It has been over a year and a half since the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

please please write more p

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
Seriously

Hey, I like the story a lot. But you must be hated by quite a few of your fans for not finishing your story. One more month and it will be two years since the last chapter. If you are not going to finish the story, why don't you just update your info and tell your fans your not finishing it cause it seems that way.

Speedy1106Speedy1106almost 11 years ago
why

WHY HAVE YOU GIVEN UP THIS STORY? Its dissapointing when authors don't finish their stories and don't give their fans a good reason at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed the story so far. Why haven't you updated?

KaradiamoonKaradiamoonalmost 7 years ago
Finish it!

It's really getting good, so come back and finish it! If you need someone to edit for you, I will! kerrynesbitt@live.com

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous