The Contest Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa: "No cum from you means you don't see my tits or my pussy. I can see how bad you need it."

Adam: "Still not going to happen today. Maybe next time we shower together."

Alexa: "You won't survive two hours with Ashley."

Adam: "Maybe, maybe not. I still have 20 minutes left in here with you."

Alexa: "So what are we gonna do for the next 20 minutes?"

Adam: "Well I'm going to head over there and wash up."

Alexa: "No, you're going to stay right here and wash up. No trying to masturbate in the corner where I won't notice."

Adam: "Fine, hand me the shampoo."

I washed my hair and the soaped myself up (again avoiding contact with my cock) before stepping back under the water to rinse off. I could feel the warmth of Alexa's body still just inches from me as I rinsed off. When I finished she allowed me to wash her back. I lathered my hands with soap and then started with her shoulders. I massaged into her shoulders and worked slowly down her back. I took my time again rubbing her ass before moving on to her legs. I kneeled down while doing her legs so I could get a better view of her pussy for the first time. She realized what I was doing and squeezed her legs together to block my view. Disappointed I stood back up allowing her to rinse the soap off.

She wanted me to back up so she could move away from the wall so she could wash the front of her body off, but I told her I wasn't moving unless she turned around. Instead of turning around she backed up into me. My cock was again squeezed between her ass cheeks. She quickly washed herself and rinsed off before moving back against the wall. My cock slipped out of the comfort of her ass.

Adam: "Come on Alexa, I know you like it in the ass. Back up again and we can make this shower better for you."

Alexa: "Nice try Adam, but I've had 10 inches and bigger in my ass. I'm not giving up this contest for 7 or 8."

Adam: "Harsh. We'll it looks like we're out of time."

The timer on the door had reached the last minute, so we needed to dry off quickly. We both put on towels and headed downstairs to the bedrooms. We stopped in Alexa's first. She dropped her towel with her back turned towards me again. She put on what looked like a sports bra and a pair of boy shorts. She then followed me to my room so I could grab a new pair of boxers. I went with another pair that could almost qualify as shorts. After watching her ass as I walked behind her back to the common room my erection was again clearly visible.

Jake and Ashley had already gone upstairs to shower when we sat down on the couch. Matt and Julie were talking quietly to each other, so Alexa and I went to the kitchen to find something to eat for dinner. We both opted for microwavable pizza because it was quick and easy (like Ashley).

We ate with minimal conversation and slowly sipped our drinks to kill as much time as we could. We returned to the common room after Jake and Ashley got out of the shower. Matt and Julie had already gone upstairs leaving the four of us alone again. Jake seemed to be constantly shifting himself uncomfortably, and somehow Ashley seemed to be wearing even less clothing than she had on earlier.

Adam: "So how was your shower?"

Ashley: "Really disappointing."

Adam: "Why's that?"

Jake: "She didn't get me to jerk off for her."

Ashley: "He was no fun. I didn't even get to cum tonight like I did with you, Adam."

Adam: "That's sad to hear, but good work Jake."

Jake: "Thank you."

Adam: "You know it's not fair that girls are allowed to have orgasms without anyone getting eliminated."

Ashley: "You can two."

Adam: "How's that?"

Ashley: "You can get so horny you cum without touching yourself, or another guy can take care of you."

Adam: "Umm, no thanks. I'd hold off for years before I let that happen."

Alexa: "Aww too bad. I kinda wanna see some cum at this point."

Jake: "It's right here waiting for you to bring it out."

Alexa: "Good job Ashley, I'm gonna have to deal with that erection poking my ass all night."

Ashley: "When we eliminate one of them, I'll shower with you and make it up to you."

Alexa: "Fair enough."

Jake: "I hope I'm in that shower."

Ashley: "Oh Jake if you make it long enough we'll have a show for you."

We spent the next 40 minutes watching more Family Guy until Matt and Julie returned from the shower. Matt was not showing any signs of being painfully aroused like Jake and I were after our showers. Julie was still dressed conservatively. Her bra showed no cleavage, but she had on a pair of boy shorts like Alexa that were at least tight on her ass.

Even seeing her ass in tight underwear had my erection quickly back at full strength. Of course Ashley noticed that right away.

Ashley: "Aww, poor Adam finally had that erection calmed down until you came back Julie. Must be the sight of your ass."

Alexa: "Oh, I thought my ass was his favorite."

Julie: "How do you know Ashley? You been staring at his cock this whole time?"

Ashley: "Just glancing from time to time."

Adam: "Thanks Ashley, and yes Alexa's ass is my favorite."

Julie: "Why does that bother me?"

Ashley: "You always like being the prettiest. You hate it when I take a man's attention away from you. Part of you is going to be upset when I'm the first one to make someone cum their way out of the contest."

Julie: "Believe whatever you want Ashley."

Ashley: "We could knock someone out together. They'd all like a little sister on sister action."

Julie: "No, that's enough I'm going to bed."

Adam: "Well good night everyone, it looks like I don't have a choice here."

With that I followed Julie to our room. She was noticeably angry. My normal instinct would have been to talk to her about what was bothering her, but all I could think about was how great angry sex would be with her. She sat on the bed silently for a few minutes before deciding she wanted to talk.

Julie: "Is Alexa's ass really your favorite?"

Adam: "You actually care?"

Julie: "Yes. I want to know where I rank."

Adam: "Well Alexa's ass is my favorite, and I like Ashley tit's the best."

Julie: "Wow, so I'm last."

Adam: "No, you're first. I don't know why but I find you hotter than both of them. If you put me through anything tomorrow like they have the last two days I'll probably lose."

Julie: "You mean the shower tomorrow night?"

Adam: "Yes, though I guess not because you haven't shown off anything yet."

Julie: "It's true. I basically showered in a bikini tonight."

Adam: "This whole contest doesn't turn you on at all?"

Julie: "A little."

Adam: "Be honest with me. You're stuck with me all day and night tomorrow."

Julie: "Fine. Waking up with your cock nuzzled in my ass had me horny this morning."

Adam: "Yet you don't dress the part."

Julie: "I hide it well. There's a good chance you'll have an easy shower tomorrow."

Adam: "A part of me hopes not."

Julie: "Well good night Adam."

That was the end of the conversation. I laid down under the covers and Julie shut off the light before joining me in bed. I lay facing her tonight, and she again had her back to me. I again struggled to fall asleep. After ten or so minutes Julie moved her body closer to mine. This time she pushed her ass out until it made contact with my cock. My cock settled between her firm cheeks. She said nothing as I wrapped my arm around her. Eventually I was able to doze off dreaming of what could happen in my shower with her tomorrow.

DAY 3...

12