The Covenant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood there frozen in place forgetting to breathe for about half a minute. 'Oh my gawd. Oh....my........fucking...........gawd! She's doing it!'

I was stunned. I mean, yes, this is what I wanted, I think, but now it was happening! I dropped the leaf to deal with what felt like a storm of emotions tearing through my mind and body. Jealousy and anger jumped up hard, but I did ask her to do this. Again, one thing to talk about it and quite another to see it actually taking place. Confusion made a pass and then surprisingly relief took over.

'Wow, I didn't expect her to do this so soon. And she looks fucking HOT!'

I moved the leaf again to look at her and I saw that the one in front of her had also moved in close to whisper something right into her ear. I also saw he had placed his left hand on her hip with his ring plainly visible. Jessica giggled and gently pushed him back saying something softly to him that I could not make out. When he was backed away from her and I could see between them, I could see the left hand of the other guy on her belly--also with a ring--with his other hand still gently running back and forth across her back, and her left arm was behind him.

'He's probably checking for where the hooks are on her bra.'

Then I caught myself transfixed looking at Jessica and her two suitors. What I began to notice is that when Jessica would look away at something, these guys would pass quick glances and nods to each other.

'Those two both want to fuck her! Shit! I wonder if she will let them?'

It was then I finally noticed they were wearing expensive clothes, and both were impeccably groomed as well.

'Rich mother fucking out-of-town convention types I bet. Bastards probably want to cut loose for a night from married life to tag team a hot bitch in Vegas. Problem is, that hot bitch is my wife and............wait, wait......hold on. Keep it in check, guy. YOU did ask her to do this.........but to get picked up in a bar, BY TWO GUYS??'

"Sir, another drink?"

I kept looking at Jessica, and saw the one on her left side with his hand on her back gently pull her to him and he gave her a nibble on her neck.

'FUCK!'

"Sir, refresh your drink?"

I let go of the leaf and finally turned towards the bartender, "Um, thanks, but no. I have to go to dinner downstairs now."

'Yeah, before those two guys drag her off to a room and fuck her brains out while I get stood up.'

Just then another bartender came up and said to me knowing I had been peeking, "Get a good look at that blonde over there, Sir?"

"Yeah, I did. She's hot." I answered.

Then the first bartender chipped in, "Yeah, she wasn't in here more than five minutes before about half a dozen guys tried to buy her a drink. Some women just have the Vibe, and she's definitely sending out signals tonight."

The second bartender then added, "She took the drink from one guy, but these two moved in right away and dragged her out of view from the rest of the pack. Man they have had their hands all over her tonight."

"Lucky bastards." I tossed in, then finished what was left of my drink and put my money down.

The first bartender continued, "These guys have been here all week, and every night they pick the prettiest woman and take her off to their room for the night. This will be their sixth if they can get her to their suite."

"How do you know this?" I inquired.

"Man, guys brag to their buddies and it isn't tough to overhear." my bartender answered.

"And almost without fail the woman, or women, will show up the next night looking for these guys, asking if they are around, had been here, will be here later, shit like that." the second added.

"So these guys are one-night-stand types?" I mused.

The first responded leaning closer to me and lowering his voice, "Dude, we see it all the goddamn time in here. And most of the women past twenty-five are married. Sometimes the rings are still on, and sometimes you can see the indents or tan lines from where they should be, you know? It's like a meeting room for the orgy that must be going on in the hotel rooms."

The second also leaned in, "And I checked her out earlier when I served those three. She has tan lines where the rings should be. But those guys could give a rat's ass who sees them since they are out of town. But you know what really kills me?"

"What's that?" I asked also leaning in closer.

"Usually a woman that hot will get fucked by one or two guys, come back here to rest and then get picked up and fucked again. Sometimes when it is a 'girls night out', there is a whole fricken' group of chicks doing this. They go off singly, or in pairs to fuck and then come back to spill the details with their girlfriends." the second said as he put bottles under the bar.

"Wow." Is all I could respond with.

The first raised himself up on a small step behind the bar to put a few bottles up on the shelves and took a look over at Jessica. He came back down and smiled, "She is definitely getting double fucked tonight."

"Seriously? You think?" I asked trying very hard not to let any emotion into my voice.

"Well, she's kissing them both right now. One and then the other. Some tongue too, from what I can tell."

'Oh my fucking goddamit, she's kissing them?!'

The second piped up, "Dan, I'm done here and I need to get back to my bar."

"Shut up dumb ass." Dan scolded mockingly, "You just want to get a closer look at her tits."

The second replied, "Fuck yeah. She has an awesome set, and I want to see more before they drag her off and ruin my fantasy of her for me."

"Well, if I could, I'd tap her as well. Even after the three of you had her." Dan laughed.

And there was the irony. Here I was, the hot blonde's husband, fighting urges to go and grab my wife away from these two rich asshole players while at the same time wanting to do what Dan suggested—to look at her body knowing she was about to get fucked by another guy. I don't know how to explain it, but there is just something amazingly erotic about seeing a beautiful woman get seduced and fucked. Adding into the situation that she is your wife puts an unbelievable heightened emotional and chaotic spin on the whole scenario. I leaned over to peek through the plants again, and there was Jessica doing some light necking with these guys. That is when I felt the stirrings of my hard on beginning.

'Why does this turn me on? Not exactly what I wanted her to do, but goddamn it is a rush to watch.'

I thanked my bartender and fished out my smart phone. When he moved away, I held it in the plant until I could frame Jessica and her men and snapped a few pictures of them still kissing and petting. I saved the pictures, then cleared the images off the screen so nobody would see it and think I was a Peeping Tom or whatever as I walked a few feet over to the entrance of the lounge. I dialed Jessica, and it took a few more rings than usual for her to pick up.

"Hey, Robert!" she said not knowing I could hear her without the phone.

"Hey, Babe. I'm downstairs waiting for you. You ready?"

"Yeah, hold on. I'm in the lounge now and I'll be right down."

I could hear the line go absolutely silent, letting me know she muted the phone. Even so, I could hear the disappointed remarks and questions from the two guys with her. She told them I was her roommate ('What the fuck?') and she had reservations for us. They protested gently some more, offered that they would wait for her in the lounge, and failing that then offered her a room key. Jessica took the room key! She thanked them for the drinks and told them to keep tomorrow night open, their last night in town. With this I started to walk down the steps to the restaurant with the combination of feeling like I got kicked in the balls and wishing I could watch her fuck these guys. I took some time to compose myself and Jessica came back on the line.

"Okay, I'm coming down now. Just had to finish up a few things."

"K, bye."

As I made my way downstairs to meet Robert, I knew he had no idea that I'd been doing some light petting with a couple of guys in the lounge. My secret concern was how quickly I was beginning to enjoy the attention of other men, and how much fun it was to explore physical contact with them. Later tonight, I would definitely bring this up to see what it did to him, ask how it made him feel, and if this was something he could handle. I was also looking forward to spending some more time with George and Carl even though I knew I would simply be another conquest for them to fuck as they cheated on their wives. But that was the intoxicating part for me, knowing I could pull any man away from whatever he had and enjoy him for my pleasure for at least one night. As I was walking toward Robert, my mind was very keen on the fact that I may have lined up six men to date within days of hearing Robert's proposal. Damn, after getting through the initial feelings of rejection and inadequacy, it was as easy as flipping a switch.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I could not help but see Robert in a different light. Suddenly I knew I now felt different about him, more like we were engaged to be married—the feeling that you're very much in love, but you can pack up and leave if the relationship fails or someone better suddenly appears. Because we were married and sharing a household, there was still a feeling of security with Robert that I knew no one could take away. He would always be there for me as the touchstone back to my real married life, and he would remain the only man I would love. I now understood that his allowing me to try new experiences was a gift that could only be given by someone secure in their love.

We were taken to a small table near the windows of the dining area and seated with a beautiful view of Las Vegas. What was even better is that this dining room slowly rotated and the scenery would change as we dined. And here we were, our first dinner date since I accepted opening our marriage and it felt very romantic nevertheless. I think Robert was on to something here because I could not stop comparing him to the men I had encountered today, and it felt like that out of a group of prospects he would win my hand and heart, again.

We ate and talked as if nothing unusual was going on between us, very much enjoying each other's company. However it was a strange mixture for me being with my husband and feeling as if there was some kind of distance, some kind of open space between us yet to be explored. With this fresh dynamic came a renewed vitality in our attentions for each other that I was really starting to enjoy. Not only was I going to explore being with other men, but I was finding there would be the benefit of exploring my husband again as well. I began to look forward to both with growing anticipation.

After we finished our desserts, I knew now was the time to give Robert his answer. I took his hands and calmly said, "Honey, I've decided to accept your proposition and open our relationship. Starting tonight, you and I are free to have relations outside our marriage."

I watched as he smiled, then I reached down into my bag to get the papers I drew up earlier. I laid them on the table and noticed his smile faded.

"Okay, what are these, Jess?"

"This, or these, are what I consider the same as our marriage covenant. Or, sort of an add-on while we go through with opening our relationship. I want you to read it, then we both sign it." I explained as I took one of his hands in mine again.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. It basically says we can be with anybody we like for the first half of the month. Then, for the second half we can be with each other, or invite a friend, or friends, to join us."

Robert gave me an awkward smile, then quickly read the papers when he saw I was serious.

I continued, "And there it tells you how we will be 'roommates' for the next year. So, those who don't know us will simply think we are sharing a home to save money and won't feel as if they are getting in the way of our marriage."

"But some might already know we're married."

"Yeah, but living in separate rooms will give us space to be with other people and might let them feel better with some privacy. Also, I want you to take off your ring." And I began to pull the wedding ring off his finger.

"Hold on, Jess." he said as he gently pulled it off and gave it to me. "I'd like you to keep it with yours."

Wow! My eyes got a little wet as I took it and put it in my purse. "I'll do that," I choked out softly. "And one year from tonight, we come back here and put them on again."

We held hands for a few minutes without saying anything, then Robert took out a pen and signed the papers. I really thought there would be a lot more discussion, but I guess he was ready to get on with this.

"Um, so, Jess."

"Yes,"

"I'm hoping tonight I can fuck that incredibly hot roommate I have back at the house."

"Chances of that are pretty much one hundred percent." I smiled.

"And, ah, I want it to be that way. I want you to act like my roommate, and that I don't get to sleep with you that often. I want to pursue you, then fuck your brains out."

"Fine by me. But you will have to go back to your room when we're done."

"Okay," he paused. "Then, since it is late in the month, we can do something together tomorrow night?"

This caught me a bit off guard, but I wanted to know what he had in mind. "Okay, what would you like to do?"

Robert took out his phone and pulled up a picture with me basically being fondled and kissed by George and Carl up in the lounge, then slid it over to me.

I gulped softly, then asked, "So, I see you found me with two of my new friends. How do you feel about that?"

"Honestly, very excited."

"And?"

"I want to watch them fuck you tomorrow night."

I realized that I did not need to go through with checking how he felt about seeing me with another man making love to me. Obviously he wanted to knock this hurdle down early, which rather surprised me.

"Look, Jess, I already know you are going to see them tomorrow anyway. But since we are together in this, I want to start out together, um, in person. You know what I mean, right?"

"Okay, should I give them a call now?"

"No. Let's just get into the roleplaying, and I'll be your ride tomorrow night. We can find a way to get us both in their room and go from there."

I began to feel the same disorientation and rush I felt earlier with the guys from the moving company. I couldn't help but feel tremendously excited about lining this all up with Robert helping me.

"Robert?"

"Yes, Babe."

"I need to be fucked, now."

Robert paid the bill and we were on our way home within ten minutes. Once there, I made him make advances towards me as if we were just two horny people sharing a house and I teased him relentlessly. Finally he had enough and dragged me to his bed, stripped me roughly, and simply fucked me like I was his toy for the better part of two hours. I lost count how many times I came, but I did have him cum on my tits early on and he finished deep inside my pussy. After sending him to his room, I got in my shower and let my mind wander over all the possibilities the next year would hold.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Groped at the Company Party Young busty girlfriend is groped and used at a company party.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
South Seas A couple is shipwrecked with three other men.in Loving Wives
Affairs to Remember Pt. 02 Second part of the story.in Loving Wives
Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
Indian Housewife Tries Prostitution Not for money, just for fun.in Loving Wives
More Stories