The Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat around on the mattresses while a guy fixed drinks. This was a friendly group and we were made to feel very welcome and comfortable. After the first round of drinks, which were very strong, one of the guy asked the black singer to dance. The french one leaned over and asked if I wanted to dance as well. As she molded her body to mine, I saw Jamie and Jill get up and begin to dance. My cock twitched in anticipation of what could happen. Their hands were wandering over each other’s body. Jamie’s hands cupped my wife’s ass and then started to pull the material of her short skirt up. He was soon caressing her bare ass, as his two friends looked on. I saw him exchange a look with the guys and maneuver her over to where they were sitting. Soon they were in a position to see up between her legs as she and Jamie danced. Jamie’s hand moved around between them and I heard her gasp and spread her legs a little as his hand found what it was looking for. My french singer excused herself saying that she was going to go change and would be back in a little while. I found a good vantage point on the floor where I could watch my wife with her friends. They had stopped dancing, Jamie was busy finger fucking her as the guys were caressing her legs and ass. With in a few moments her skirt hit the floor followed be her blouse. They laid my wife down next to her clothes and proceeded to kiss and lick her whole body. By the time one of them reached her pussy she was ready to explode. After a few minutes of licking her clit and fucking her with a couple of fingers she came with a cry of pleasure. While the one was eating her the other two were getting undressed. After my wife’s orgasm, they rolled her over with her head in ones lap and her ass in the air. She began sucking the cock in front of her as Jamie moved behind her. Easing her knees apart he put the head of his large cock as her entrance. His butt and legs flexed and he was buried deep in my wife’s pussy. I heard her say.

“Oh yes!!! Fuck me. Ah!” as Jamie began to fuck her with long deep strokes.

Hearing a cry of pleasure I looked over at the black singer and her partner. They were naked on the floor and he had just slid his cock into her. Her legs were spread high and wide as her pumped in and out. Seeing that I was the only one still clothed I quickly stripped, my hard-on bouncing in the air.

“Whoa, looks like I got back in the nick of time.” my little french singer announced.

She was wearing the ships terry cloth robe which she tossed to me reveling her nude body. She went to her partner who was now being fucked from behind and slid in front of her. Her friend started to give her some head while the guy behind continued to pound away. A cry from my wife caught my attention. She had her head down and her ass up and spread. Jamie was driving his cock straight into her very fast. She was tweaking her clit with her fingers and shaking with her impending climax. He suddenly lunged into her with a cry as his hips jerked in and out with each ejaculation of his orgasming cock. My wife was grunting and pushing back at him in time with his jerks. I knew what he was feeling, her pussy was opening and closing around his cock as her orgasm streamed through her. My wife is gorgeous when she cums. As soon as Jamie pulled out of her she flopped over on her back and pointed at the next guy. He was one her in a flash. His cock was bigger than Jamie’s which caused Jill to make him go slow but he was soon deep inside her and she was egging him on. My french singer came over and asked me if I wanted to try her on for size. Taking her from the rear allowed me to watch my wife and fuck her at the same time. What a nice tight pussy she had. Jill was squeezing her partners balls with her hands and his cock with her pussy. He was moaning that she was going to make him cum.

“Do it, come on fuck me, let me feel your cock explode in my pussy, oh yes, there it is, yessssss the hiss of the last word echoed in my ear as he came.

She wrapped her legs around him, holding his bursting cock deep inside her. My cock was twitching right along with her as I flooded the singers pussy. There was still one hard cock in the room and it was not to be denied. It’s owner was tapping my wife’s lover on the shoulder trying to get him off her. Jill looked at him.

“Be patient you will get your turn. Get me a pillow.”

He smiled and collected one. Jill looked at me and smiled shrugging her shoulder.

“One more, Ok?”

“Sure!” I replied with a smile.

She rolled over with the pillow under her hips and pushed her pussy at him saying, “well?”

He fucked her for the next fifteen minutes while the rest of us watched. My wife just laid there for the first ten minutes but as he built up speed and depth she began to respond. She arched her back presenting him with a wide open pussy which he drove into repeatedly. As he began to cum she used her muscles to milk his cock dry. When they were done, he told her that she was the best fuck he had ever had. Having been on his side of that kind of milking, I could agree with him wholeheartedly. We talked for the next hour or so, telling each other how much fun we had just had, before Jill and I left for our cabin. I can tell you that cumming in fifth is a fun thing to do.

When I woke the next morning, it was warm in the cabin and Jill had thrown off half of her covers. She looked beautiful in the morning light and I wondered why I had enjoyed watching her fuck those guys last night, so much. I thought about it while I performed my morning rituals then it hit me. This boat was a fantasy, we were living in a fantasy world while on board. The unreal nature of the cruise along with the freedom that booze gives a person had liberated us of our inhibitions, enabling us to live our fantasies. Then I wondered if Jill was living her’s or just going along with mine? I hoped that it was her’s that she was living and not feeling like she was sacrificing for me. When Jill woke up she was quiet and subdued. I asked if anything was wrong or if she was sore. She said that she was fine, but I still wondered. My wife was acting strange, at least it felt like she was. She just wanted to laze around the cabin for awhile so I went to breakfast. At breakfast I ran into the guy from the penthouse, John wondered why we didn’t show up last night. I explained the party conflict and hopped that he would invite us again. He said that it would be his pleasure, the image of him with my wife came to mind.

“yes it would be your pleasure.”

I also explained that you were acting strange and I was worried that you were feeling like I didn’t love you. He asked if he could help in any way and I told him I didn’t think so. I ate breakfast and returned to the cabin only to find it empty. Not knowing where Jill had gone I decided to relax and read a book. I must on dosed off because Jill woke me up when she returned to the cabin, after having been gone for three hours. She was a different person than when I left her this morning. She was bright, cheerful and full of energy. I asked her where she had been?

This is what she told me. “When I woke up I was overcome by feeling of guilt and shame when I remembered what a slut I had been during the last couple of days. I was afraid of liking it too much and would be unable to control myself. I could not understand why after all these years I had let myself go to such extremes. It worried me that you seemed to really enjoyed sharing me with those other men and I was concerned that you may not love me as much as I did you. Then I saw the worried look of concern in your eye and knew that you did love me. I was still in mental conflict over my own desires. After you left, the cabin became too small so I slipped on a sun dress and went up on deck. I was just wondering around thinking about the night before when I felt a tap on my shoulder. John said he had just talked with you at breakfast and wondered how I was feeling. I told him that I felt fine and then he told me that you were worried about me. I had a warm feeling go through me when he said that. I smiled and said, “ no really I’m ok it’s just on this cruise I was doing things I would not do ordinarily.”

“Ah you are worried about your lack of inhibitions.” he replied.

I must have looked shocked because he continued, “I have been on a lot of cruises and have seen it hundreds of times. Don’t worry about it, the feeling only lasts as long as the cruise. In fact just lay back and enjoy it.”

The last was said with a twinkle in his eye and a pat on my bottom.

“Tell you what I have to go into town for an hour or so, why don’t you come up to the penthouse so you can sort out your feelings alone.” he suggested.

It sounded like a good idea so I said ok and off we went.

The suite was beautiful and spacious with a private sun deck and hot tub. John said to make myself at home and left. Ten minutes later some one knocked, it was room service. John had ordered me some cheese and crackers along with a bottle of my favorite wine. I settled down on the sundeck enjoying the view and John’s thoughtfulness. The bottle was three quarters gone when John returned and I was still not sure of my feelings. I was secure in my marriage but my actions were just not me. I resolved to not let the unreality of the cruise to cause me any more bad feelings. I felt better and more in control of my inhibitions and decided to keep my legs closed to other men. John asked how I was feeling? I told him that I was feeling much better and thanked him for his kindness.

When I stood up, I found myself falling into John’s arms. Whoops, three quarters of a bottle of wine had effected me more than I had realized. Then I realized that he was still holding me and that it felt good. I could feel the hard muscles of his chest and smell the erotic odor of his cologne. His hands moved along my body

“You feel good in my arms.”

I felt my resolve slipping and turned to move away as I did we came face to face and he kissed me. I found myself kissing him back and liking that, too. It seemed like my mind had left my body and I was standing above watching. John move my docile body to the bed and removed my dress, I felt myself blush as he gazed at my naked body. Then his shirt and shorts floated to the floor and he was standing naked in front of me. My eyes traveled over his well muscled body until they reached his crotch. He was huge, my hands reached out and grabbed him one above the other, there was still two inches of him above my hands. He smiled and gently laid me on the bed. Moving between my spread legs he placed his cock at my opening and began to push into me. My legs moved back and my hips moved up involuntarily inviting him in. When the thickness of the head of his cock slipped into me I woke up. John thought that I had changed my mind and began to withdraw.

“No!” I told him as I grabbed his hips, “wait!”

The uneasy feeling that I had been having, were gone and I knew that things were ok. It was just the cruise and I would be myself again when it was over. With that realization, I flexed my hips and pulled with my hands pushing his cock into me.

“Now!! Fuck me.” I told him.

He began to do just that. His size was not too big as I a feared, in fact he felt wonderful. I began to urge him on.

“Yes, fuck me, stick your hard cock in me.”

My hips rolled up to meet each of his thrusts and before long I was cumming. It was one of the best orgasms of my life. He just kept pounded it into me as my orgasm opened my pussy up to him. I could feel him swelling and knew that I would be feeling his cock erupt in me soon. That thought and his cock brought me to another orgasm immediately after the last. With a cry of pleasure he buried him self deep inside me. His cock began to throb and pulse inside my undulating pussy. Then he exploded, his cock seemed to expand with each pulse as I felt him flooding my pussy. My body lost control as it contorted it’s self around his cock with it’s own climax. My brain came back on line telling me to breath. I found myself clenching his cock with my pussy as hard as I could. He was smiling at me as I smiled back releasing him from my depths. We both sighed as he slipped out. We relaxed in the hot tub for a while before I realized how long I had been gone. So here I am.

My shorts had a tent pole in them by the time she finished her story. She smiled as asked if I wanted something, while taking off her dress. We made love for the next hour and then took a nap. Around three in the afternoon we awoke, to discover that we were starving. We threw on our swimsuits figuring that we would get something to eat from the grill next to the pool. As we were eating, no less than ten different guys came by to say hello. Each made it a point to tell Jill were they would be this evening. Jill wondered why all these strange guys kept coming over, until I explained that the word must have gotten out.

“What word?” she asked.

I snickered and gave her the your kidding look and then pointedly looked at her skimpy bikini.

“Oh!” she blushed, “that word.”

“Yep that’s the one.

“They are hopping to be next. Have you seen any likely candidates?” I asked.

“Well!” she replied gave the crowd an appraising look.

She pointed out several guys that might deserve a more in depth investigation.

“I think I’ll take a walk around, just for the fun of it.” she said.

12