All Comments on 'The Cuming Glory Of A Younger Man'

by SadieB

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrabout 17 years ago
great

I love cheating wife stories. You wrote this one very well

DrsdrtygrlDrsdrtygrlabout 17 years ago
Nice!

Very nice! Don't know if I'd be able to keep up with a 25 year old anymore. :-(

To those naysayers...If you don't want to read about cheating wives, stay the hell out of the "Loving Wives" section, idiots!!

DrsdrtygrlDrsdrtygrlabout 17 years ago
Nice!

Very nice! Don't know if I'd be able to keep up with a 25 year old anymore. :-(

To those naysayers...If you don't want to read about cheating wives, stay the hell out of the "Loving Wives" section, idiots!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
the stupidity of a vain and old woman

what she give up if caught.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Very well written

Wow, great return. Excellent writting style. More! Encore!

SadieBSadieBabout 17 years agoAuthor
Negative Feedback

I am the author of this story and am tickled by the negative feedback. Why is it that some readers don't seem to know the meaning of the word fiction? I have actually received email about this story and how bad it is to cheat on your husband. This is a STORY. Pretend! Get a grip if you don't like it and simply read something else.

I enjoy constructive criticism very much but stupidity isn't something I'm very tolerant of.

In addition, if you don't have the guts to attach your name to your feedback then why bother. Hiding behind 'anonymous' is immature and a true badge of your character.

I erased some feedback that waxed poetic over the sanctity of marriage, blah blah blah and one that called me a wanna be slut. From now on though I'll keep them so you can all get a laugh out of the moronic ramblings of some of our readers.

Thanks for reading - SadieB

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorabout 17 years ago
Sadie congraulatons!!! Your reply to the asses

on here who read stories and then bitch and moan about them was the best I have read. Those who complain about everything and don't leave their names should not be allowed to post their opinion or anything at all. If this site would make everyone leave their name in order to leave your comment I think they wouldn't have the nerve to say what they do. But I don't think you will stop them. There is one in particular that makes everyone mad and he/she never gives his/her name. All he/she does is bitch like a little girl about how bad it was, but he/she read all 23 chapters of it. Amazing isn't it?? All they do is piss on a story and in some cases they were warned about the content. Oh well you said it best we can't stop them but we can laugh at them.

psychedelicmothpsychedelicmothabout 17 years ago
Very Hot!

I thought your story was wonderful. Sometimes you want a story that takes its time in developing and sometimes you want one that gets right to the point. This one was a quickie but it was hot. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Short, sharp and to the point

Excellent reading for my wife ad myself - ended up in a quickie over the back of the sofa before the kids came home from school. Keep up the good work and don't worry about those morons who can't appreciate a good story. They probably only have sex once a month in the missionary position with the lights out.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 16 years ago
Oh, the memories...

Your story provoked! Having once been a 25 y.o. man and enjoyed situations where I too did not care if she screamed I enjoyed your story a lot. Well done.

Now, please, do more.

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
being taken by a younger man

briliant story old now but none the less as good as it was when you wrote it. would love to read more of your very hot horny stories. brilliant writing awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The cleaning lady ??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous