All Comments on 'The Curator Ch. 05'

by neglected2much

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 10 years ago
Curiouser and curiouser

This story gets stranger and darker with every chapter. I'm very much enjoying it and find it outstanding against many of the offerings on here.

Looking forward to the next episode (and I have a strange desire to visit a museum in your company).

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Exploring dark places can be fun

Englishvoyeur,

Thanks! I see no reason museum backrooms can't be a lot of fun, absolutely. I had so many ideas when writing this story. I guess that's one of the reasons for some of the diversions in the plot, but I still only used a small fraction of ideas I had about the museum in the story. I wanted to create a sense of environment and exploration that reminds me of how I feel visiting a large museum.

Glad you like the story thus far. It is my first writing attempt and I just went with my instincts. I'm posting back chapters now, taking time to clean up proofreading along the way. I'll pick up with new content at chapter 17.

Neglected

heelsmasterheelsmasterover 10 years ago
love the story

Loving this story. Can't wait for the next chapters. Love the mentions of heels in this story. You should have the pumps slowly turn into thigh high boots as her training to become a priestess develops.

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Footwear

Heelsmaster,

Thanks!

From your login, I think I might have an idea about how that story element stood out for you. :-) The heels were a fun element for me as well. I love the idea that they could morph and grow.

I tried to stick Nuymean artifacts as solid constructions. I outlined what Nuymean technology should and shouldn't be able to do as part of the story framework and need to stick with it so I don't break the internal consistency.

Still, such ideas could find their way into other stories... The rubber gag would have been my second candidate for doing something interesting if such items did such things.

Neglected

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
Author! Author!

Nothing like an appreciative audience.

Wonder what the encores will be like?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous