The Curator Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ended her struggle as the squid changed in tempo. There was a surge of faster movement like the simulated horse inside her was charging. Suddenly the head expanded with a lifting sensation. It shifted downwards then slowed down. After the third or fourth time, she realized that the fox hunt was continuing and she was supposedly jumping hedges and fencerows. It was just like the steeplechase she only imagined before.

The stone horse started to move. It surprised her enough that she got a surge of adrenaline; her body prepared for the perceived fall. There was no way she could have fallen though. She was held too fast. Slowly and steadily the horse tipped forward. More and more of her weight was forced onto her arms. Again, the Nuymeans were exceedingly clever. With the new angle, her hands were too low for leverage to pull higher. Her toes were pointed up, her ankles were slanted downwards and her knees were pointed towards the bottom front of the horse. With her feet locked in the heels, she couldn't lift off the saddle using her legs more than a little. Her legs were stuck in the tight bend of the kneeling position. If there was a phallus in the horse, she would have been trapped down on it tightly by her own weight. As it was, she was largely sitting on her sex.

She might have heard the door open behind her, but didn't even bother to look. Her awareness had a much more specific focus than her embarrassment; it was lower down, between her legs. She kept trying to grind into the stone, rubbing her clit against the raised nub, as the squid chased its foxes inside her. The internal horses were running for all they were worth and she was aching desperately for final release. At last, the tension of the struggle turned into a long irreversible tremor deep inside. The climax took her with decided force. She clamped down on the squid with her sex while the sensation traveled outwards to the rest of her body. She felt it travel up her spine. When it reached her neck, she groaned long and low with the release. The knot of tension unraveled into thousands of fast small contractions.

Even before she was finished, she heard clapping--two sets of clapping hands. She turned to find Martin and Charlie both clapping for her and smiling.

12