All Comments on 'The Dark Chocolate or the Milk?'

by Loganberry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why

Not post this story where it belongs? The story belongs in the "Gay Male" ir Bi-section. Why waste a readers time if they don't like Brown growler, ass fucking between two men?

Total bullshit to put it in group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great, hot story

Excellent, exciting story. I love it when a group sex story includes sex between the men as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

This was a wonderful story. I loved the connection between the lovers, it made the sex scenes so much more erotic. And to the other poster, this is a group sex story, as a group consists of 3 or more people. It's not going by who's fucking who.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Story

It's good to read a MMF threesome from the womans point of view. Don't worry about what that troll said, at least he gave you 50%, hahaha. Keep writing, I like your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Talent and Class!

You have TALENT! So well written! I thoroughly enjoyed it! Passionate, detailed, and tasteful! Truly a spectacular job. Thank you.

incorrigiblesatyrincorrigiblesatyrover 18 years ago
Outstanding!

Definitely one of the best, and best written, stories I have read here. I'm looking forward to reading all of your submissions. Thank you for such a great one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice, very hot!

Excellent MMF action. Great relationship betw the men. Satifying mixture of the sweet and the hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous