The Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

They had been sitting in the tub for a little more then half an hour. David suggested they get out and go back inside to the fire. It was getting pretty chilly outside. He stood and wrapped a towel around himself, then handed a terry cloth robe to Gayle. "Here, bundle up in this.." he told her, then walked back to the house. Gayle watched him go and waited until he dissappeared inside before she stood up and put the robe on. Her teeth chattered as she hurried inside to find David adding wood to the fire. He had slipped into a pair of pants, just to ease her nervousness. When she sat near him, he barely glanced towards her.

David stood up and walked over to the one light burning in the room and turned it off. Now the only light came from the fireplace. He put some music on and sat on the couch, looking at the fire's flames licking the logs of wood. Gayle stared at them too, her mind a bit fuzzy from the drinks. She sat on the carpet, her back against a chair and her knees drawn up to her chest. She didn't notice the robe had fallen open and that David had a clear view of her snatch.

They sat in comfortable silence for awhile, then David rose from the couch and sat beside Gayle on the floor. She tensed up when his hand brushed her leg. Glancing at him quickly, she saw he was just getting comfortable on the floor, not trying to do anything to her! It suddenly dawned on her that she was acting pretty childish about things. After all, he hadn't forced her to agree to anything, she had done so willingly. And it wasn't his fault she hadn't been able to have the money when it was agreed upon. It was she who had given her word to honor their agreement. And now she realized how stupid she had been acting. They were both adults, not two kids.

Gayle moved over next to David and took the robe off. She lay back and smiled shyly at him. "I made a promise and I'll keep my word on it." she told him softly. David's eyes twinkled in the firelight as he gazed at her. One eyebrow had lifted a little when she spoke. He reached out and put his hand on her stomach, gently moving it over her softness. He scooted closer and leaned over to kiss her lips. He was thrilled to find her responding to his mouth. She was actually kissing him back!

David's tongue slid between Gayle's soft lips, exploring her mouth. He felt her tongue dance with his and his cock reacted with a jerk. He put one leg over her body and ran his hand down her, marvaling at her perfect little body. His mouth left hers and kissed it's way across her jawline then her throat. Gayle moaned softly as David made his way to her breasts. When his mouth covered the nipple of one of her tits, she felt like an electric shock had gone through her body.

David felt her nipple harden in his mouth, his tongue played around it for a moment, then he took it between his teeth and bit down lightly. Gayle groaned in pleasure, her eyes were closed, her lips slightly parted as he moved further down her body. It was like being in a dream, her body was loving the attention it was getting while her mind drifted on a cloud. David kissed her stomach, then used his tongue to make a damp path to the vee between her legs. He stopped and looked up at Gayle face for a second. "Don't stop!" she moaned. He continued to lick and kiss everywhere but her pussy. He could see the moisture there and knew she was responding to his touches. Moving around so he could get between her legs, David lay down and put her feet over his shoulders.

Gayle held her breath, waiting for him to touch her pussy. She could hardly stand it now, she NEEDED to be touched there! He continued to play, moving his tongue in little circles close to her pussy but still not touching it. He wanted her to ask him to do it. Finally he heard her say, "Please David, lick my pussy! I can't stand it anymore!" He smiled in triumph and plunged his tongue between her pussy lips. Gayle arched her back, raising her hips to meet his mouth. Pleasure exploded in her mind and body.

David inserted a finger slowly as he licked her pussy. He quickly found her clit and flicked his tongue against it. She was moaning and tossing her head from side to side. He felt her hands on the sides of his head, pulling him closer, deeper.

He sucked hard on her clit and she cried out for more. His cock was screaming for pussy now! He could feel it throbbing. The deal had been for him to just eat her pussy, now he wondered if he was expected to just do that or if fucking was part of the deal! Damn...he'd never thought about that until now.

His question was answered when Gayle started begging, "David, fuck me..fuck my pussy! I want your cock inside of me..please!" He slid up her body, careful not to crush her under his weight. When his cock was at the entrance, he held back, waiting. Gayle was crazy with lust, she HAD to have his cock and she wanted it NOW! With that thought, she thrust upwards and impaled herself on his hard manhood. "Aughhhhhhh YESSSSSSS!" she yelled out as he started pumping his dick in and out of her wetness. Her legs lifted and wrapped around him, opening herself up to his thrusts. Their bodies moved together towards the same objective...release and pleasure. David's mouth found her breasts once more as he fucked her pussy. She responed with her body, her hands running over his back and shoulders, her hips grinding against him. He held back until her orgasm exploded wet juices over his cock, then he let go and she felt his hot cum deep inside her pussy. They both rode the wild ride together for a long time, or so it seemed. Finally, spent, he rolled over to hold her as he lay next to her on the floor. When her breathing was normal again she whispered "Wow.." and gave a shaky laugh.

"Paid in full," David said with a satisfied smile on his face. Gayle slapped him on his arm playfully.

"Jackass." she snapped with a grin.

She knew things had changed between them and much to her surprise, she was happy about it. They lay together as the fire slowly burned down to ashes...

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers
12