The Demons Within Sydney Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BangU
BangU
17 Followers

The answer made me nervous not knowing what to expect when and if they came to our table. I asked, “Have you seen your friend yet?”

“No I haven’t. She’s probably on break or with a customer.”

I looked at him quizzically and said, “What do you mean with a customer?”

“Doing a private dance,” he said.

I was about to ask him another question when I heard a woman’s voice, “Would you like a lap dance?”

I turned to see a woman standing in front of our table wearing nothing but a G-string. My body stiffened as I heard Ty say, “Absolutely”

I watched as the dancer quickly straddled Ty and pushed her tits into his face. She rubbed her tits back and forth for a while before getting off him. She then turned around and sat down on his lap and began to grind herself onto Ty’s cock. The whole process mesmerized me, as it was so erotic and new to me. I also noticed that Ty had slid his hands to the underside of her tits and was gently caressing them.

A few moments later she stood up and pulled her g-string out as she asked, “Would you like a private dance?” Ty smiled at her as she folded a dollar bill into the g-string and said, “No thanks”

The dancer took a step back and asked, “Would your friend like a lap dance?” I was horrified and before I could say no Ty said, “Absolutely”

She walked over to me and asked, “Honey is this your first lap dance?” I nervously nodded yes. She swung my chair around from the table and knelt down in front of me. I noticed a table of men in front of me as she looked up at me and said, “Honey just sit back and enjoy it.” Her hands stroked my thighs before pushing my legs apart. I had forgotten that I wasn’t wearing any underwear as I watched her crawl between my spread legs and mew, “Ooh honey you must be really enjoying this. You’re so wet.”

I let out quick gasp realizing that the table of men were seeing my pussy all swollen and exposed. Her hands caressed the insides of my thighs as I sat there frozen in my chair. Her hands felt so soft and warm she pined, “Honey you are so gorgeous.”

I felt my body tingle all over then her hands lightly grazed my pussy and a bolt of electricity shot through my body. She looked up and smiled at me, “mmmmmmmm” before standing up. My skirt had risen high on my legs and I heard Ty whisper in my ear, “Oh Sydney you look so hot baby. Everybody is watching you baby. You’re making every guy in here real hard baby.”

I suppressed a moan as she straddled me and pushed her tits into my face. The only breasts I had ever felt were my own. Hers felt so soft and warm on my face that I felt myself teem with desire. I sat frozen in time as she pulled my head closer to her busom. At one point I instinctively flicked my tongue over one of her budding nipples. I felt so erotic, so sensuous, and so lost in the moment with unknown rages.

The dancer stepped off me and smiled as she turned around. At that moment my eyes quickly scanned the crowd and noticed that most eyes were glued to me. I became so excited knowing once again that strangers were seeing me exposed before them. I looked down and noticed that my skirt was still high on my legs, my love tunnel exposed for all to see.

I couldn’t believe how much that turned me on. It was such a wicked feeling. The dancer bent forward and pushed her ass closer to my face. I found my hands instinctively wandering up toward her ass. Her ass was smooth and firm as my hands instinctively caressed each cheek. A soft moan escaped my lips as my hands continued to massage her sweet ass.

I was getting so turned on. I didn’t know if it was the woman or exposing myself in front of strangers, probably both, but I knew that I needed to cum badly. This whole day had been another awakening of feelings and desires that I never knew existed within me. Lost deep with my thoughts I had not noticed that the dancer was now standing in front of me awaiting her tip.

Ty handed me a dollar and I tentatively slid it inside her g-string. She reached down and gave me a quick kiss before whispering to me, “Honey are you sure you don’t want a private dance from me?” I smiled and nodded no. My hands were shaking when I picked up my drink and watched as the dancer moved towards another table.

Ty leaned over and gave me a wet passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. As we finally broke off our steamy exchange he smiled and whispered softly into my ear, “Baby you are the best.”

We sat there and watched several other dancers perform on stage when I heard a woman’s voice say, “Ty”. I turned and saw this striking statuesque blonde clad in a short 1-piece dress. She bent down and gave Ty a quick kiss that elicited an almost fiery jealous pang within me.

She turned and looking at me said, “So you must be Sydney the mysterious friend that Ty has talked so much about” smiling and extending her hand, “My name is Kerry it is so nice to meet you. I now know why Ty feels the way he does. You’re gorgeous.”

I shook hands as my eyes scanned Kerry’s body. She looked to be about my height but her breasts were definitely bigger than mine although I think my legs and ass are much nicer. Her dress appeared to be glued to her body as it hugged every curve and mound on her body. Her dress was suspended by two thin spaghetti straps and cut low exposing her ample cleavage. She looked stunning.

“Hi Kerry it certainly is nice to meet one of Ty’s friends.” I said as we shook hands.

“So what are you guys up to?” she asked as she sat down at our table.

Ty answered, “We came here so that you could meet Sydney but we can’t stay too much longer.”

Kerry stood and grabbed Ty’s hand, “Well why don’t we go back to the private dance room. I’ll give you guys a private dance before you leave.”

Ty smiled at her and then looked at me, “Come on Syd this should be fun.”

All I wanted to do was go home and get laid so I reasoned that the sooner Kerry got done with her dance then the closer I would be to getting laid. I don’t know why but I was kind of curious to see her naked.

Kerry led us to an area in the back that had a number of couches. Some of the couches were already in use by some dancers. So much for “private dance” I thought. We sat down on a couch in the back corner of the room and waited for a new song to come on.

While we waited Kerry chirped, “Normally it is $25 per dance but since I know you guys these will be on me.”

A new song came on and Kerry started to dance. By the time first song was over, she had wiggled out of her dress and was sensuously dancing in front of us. I found myself admiring her body as she took turns dancing in front of Ty and then me.

A second song came on, as she stood bent down in front of me slowly caressing my legs with her hands. I closed my eyes momentarily and savored her wonderful caresses. I felt Kerry’s hand press between my knees as she pushed my legs apart. Kerry knelt between my legs and sensuously continued to caress the inside of my thighs. I watched as Kerry leaned down and rubbed her large breasts back and forth on my thighs while still moving to the music. The sensations of her breasts on my thighs were intoxicatingly addictive. I felt so warm and tingly inside, my breathing increasing in pace with each passing moment. I was mesmerized by the moment.

I watched as she pushed my legs further apart, making my skirt slide up onto my hips exposing my wet pussy for everyone to see.

Kerry moved in closer, her hands sliding up on the outside of my legs and pushing my skirt even higher. “mmmmm” Kerry panted as she neared closer to my swollen and very wet pussy. A soft moan escaped from my trembling lips as Kerry caressed the warmth of my thighs, “ooooooooh”. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back trying to savor every little wisp of forbidden pleasure that was running through me.

Ty reached over and began to gently massage my breast through my tube top. His tongue found my ear as he toyed and pulled on my now hardened nipple. I was lost with unbridled passion as Ty continued to caress my breast. I opened my eyes briefly and noticed once again several men in the room, their eyes fixated on me, sending sparks racing inside me.

I looked down and saw Kerry’s head bend down lower as she began to caress the inside of my thighs with her tongue. Shivers ripped through me as I felt her tongue get closer to the raging fires of my pussy. I turned my head briefly toward Ty and hungrily engulfed his mouth with mine.

Ty’s hand pulled my top down and clamped down on my now bare breast. “Oh my that feels so good,” I muttered as I felt Kerry’s tongue lightly graze my pussy’s lips.

Ty lowered his mouth to my nipple flicking and pulling on it with his teeth as his hand cupped and squeezed my heaving breast. “Oh yes,” I moaned when I felt Kerry’s tongue begin to lick my clit and spread my legs wider for her.

I heard Kerry moan between my legs and then felt her mouth begin to suck on my now trembling pussy. Within seconds, Kerry had buried her mouth deep into my pussy and was busy bringing me to what I knew would be a resounding orgasm.

I buried my head into Ty’s shoulder as I held his head tight onto my breasts. “Ohhhhh….oooohhh” I groaned softly as a strong orgasm ripped through me. I shuddered in pleasure as Kerry’s tongue hungrily lapped my clit making me cum several times before finally pulling off my quivering pussy.

I had lost complete track of time and location as my body savored each explosion. I had never before experienced multiple orgasms. I opened my eyes to see several men ogling my half naked body. Kerry got up and surprised me with a long passionate kiss. Her lips felt so soft and sexy. It felt somewhat strange to kiss another woman yet so erotic. I could taste and smell the juices from my pussy on Kerry’s face.

Kerry broke off our kiss and whispered to me, “Sydney you tasted and felt so wonderful baby why don’t you and Ty come over to place soon so we can pick up were we left off.” She smiled and turned to walk away, “I have to run guys hopefully I’ll see you soon.”

I looked at Ty and whispered, “Ty get me out of here quick. We need to go home.” As I rose my legs felt incredibly wobbly. The whole scene was so surreal. I could sense eyes were glued to me as we walked out of the back room and made our way to the front door. I was in a daze as I tried as to walk a straight line my legs weakened with desire. TY When we got outside I put my arm around Sydney as we made our way to my car. I could not believe how totally turned on I was. Sydney was so incredibly sexy tonight. My balls were bursting at the seams and needing to be drained. We had gone only a few feet towards my car when I stopped and looked into Sydney’s eyes, “Baby I am so turned on right now that I’ll never make it back home. I need to fuck you now baby. Follow me.”

Sydney was in a sexual daze. She followed me as I headed around to the back of the building. There were a couple of cars parked in the back. I bent Sydney over on to the hood and hiked her tight skirt up above her hips. I opened my zipper and pulled out my hard cock. I was more than ready to fuck her hot piece of ass. I nudged up from behind and spread her legs apart. I looked down at my sex-starved slut; sexy legs standing on heels spread apart her cunt flowering open for my cock. I had never been so turned on as I guided my cock into her fuckhole until just the head penetrated the heat of her love chamber.

Sydney groaned and pushed back her cunt as she impaled the entire length of my shaft inside her, “Oh god yes. I love your cock baby. I’ve wanted you inside me all night. Fuck me hard with your cock. I’ve wanted you to fuck me so bad”

The whole day had Sydney on fire and she had lost all thought except for one; a good hard fuck. She rocked her ass back and forth onto my cock. I reached down, grabbed her ass and repeatedly slammed my cock deep inside her fiery depths. Sydney screamed in delight, “Ohohohohoh! Yes Yes Yes. Give me all you got. Fuck me hard.. Oh yes that’s it. I love your cock. Fuck me. Harder Harder!”

I squeezed her ass and furiously pummeled her cunt over and over. Her cock-impaled body bucked my cock, her head thrashed wildly from side to side, and panted, “Make me cum! I’m so close. Make me cum! Please don’t stop. You feel so fucking hard.”

Sensing the onrush of a powerful orgasm quickly building inside me I increased the pace and intensity of my thrusts. Sydney groaned in pleasure, “Yes that’s it baby. Fuck me hard. Oh yes. I’m so close baby. ohohohoh, yess that’s it! Oooooooooooh!” Sydney’s body exploded with another powerful orgasm. Her legs thrashed underneath her as I buried my cock in her quivering cunt faster and faster.

Seeing Sydney’s body quake in a massive orgasm was all I needed to send me over the edge, as I could no longer contain myself. I exploded gob after gob of my hot cum up Sydney’s fuck hole as our bodies shook and shuddered. I kept shooting my hot sticky cum up her fuckhole as Sydney’s cunt convulsed on my cock.

I leaned over Sydney’s hot body exhausted and satisfied as I let my cock soften inside her cum filled cunt. Finally I removed my cock from her battered fuck hole, turned her around and gave Sydney a long wet kiss.

“Let’s get you home baby.” I said as I held her in my arms one last moment.

SYDNEY

It was only 9:30 when we pulled into my driveway but it felt like I had been up all night. I was mentally and physically exhausted. I just wanted to go inside and fall asleep in Ty’s arms. We grabbed my new purchases and hurried into the house before any of my neighbors could see me dressed as I was.

Once inside Ty took me into his arms and gave me another long passionate kiss. I loved being in his arms. It made me feel wanted and desirable. Ty looked at me and said, “Sydney I had the most incredible time today. You were unbelievable. I can’t wait to see you again.”

“Baby why don’t you spend the night with me tonight. I want to fall asleep and wake up in your arms.” I replied.

“Sydney I’d love to but I need to get home. Get some rest baby and I’ll call you tomorrow.”

I was disappointed but I was also very tired so I didn’t put up much of a fight. “Well I’m pretty tired anyways so maybe it’s best.”

Ty pulled me into his arms and kissed me again his hands went to my ass as he hugged me. I reached up and whispered in his ear, “Good night baby, I love you.” His hands gently caressed my face as he ended his kiss and said, “Sydney you’re the best. I’ll call you tomorrow. Good night baby.” With that he turned and left.

I had trouble falling asleep even though I was so tired. I tossed and turned in bed as I relived some of the day’s events. I had exposed myself to strangers and found it exciting not disgusting. I had worn clothes that I never thought I could and found myself feeling incredibly sexy and desirable. I had found myself attracted to another woman and had enjoyed her touch. Everything was so new to me.

Emotions ran deep within me and I was unsure of what to make of them. I finally fell asleep knowing that Ty would take care of me no matter what…

TO BE CONTINUED………….

BangU
BangU
17 Followers