All Comments on 'The Dionysus Project Ch. 07'

by FP37

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
jbilovejbiloveabout 13 years ago
I like it

I do like this story line, but you are producing the chapters too quickly when some of them should have been combined.

Your idea though of "gay" men finding Dean attractive leaves out the fact that many "bisexual" men might be more likely to find him desirable. Many gay or bisexual men do not enjoy anal sex on the receiving side or on the giving side. You need to take a look at the "oral" gifts of Dean for both men and women who might receive his attempts.

Also, as a bisexual man who is into the BD/s Lifestyle, you should know what things are actually done to people in bondage. Do you know what a "spreader bar" is? Think about it and research some of it if you would.

FP37FP37about 13 years agoAuthor
The Dionysus Project

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments. I wish more of the thousands of people who read my work, and the dozens who take the time to vote, would share their thoughts. I think all authors prefer criticism - even harsh criticism - to silence.

I realise that the chapters are brief, and often could be combined without any break in the narrative. However, I prefer to work this way. It is just my style, but I may change my methods for my next story.

I appreciate the point about the difference between bisexual and gay men, but for the purposes of this story there are really only two types of men - those who want to engage in sexual relations with Dean and those who do not. There will be developments on a yacht towards the end of the story that you might find interesting. The fact that Dean is a straight man forced to engage in sexual acts with men will be part of his attraction to his client. There are no positive gay characters, but there are very few positive characters in this plot.

I am a straight male, but I have always been interested in male porn stars and male prostitutes. I am also more concerned by degradation and humiliation.

Thanks for taking the time to write to me. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous