The Doctor Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh doctor, I am so relieved, thank you. It was so hard for me to come and ask ... I've been stewing over this for weeks. When I saw your wife, she assured me that she could handle it and that I should just come out and ask. So here I am today. Can I, err ... can I give you a little kiss to thank you?"

Without waiting for my answer, she leaned forward and planted a chaste peck on my cheek, "Thank you again doctor?" A lip lock would have expressed her appreciation better, but I accepted the peck for now and smiled warmly.

"That's quite okay, Natalie ... I can say that nothing would give me greater pleasure than fathering a child for you." Today, with this beautiful woman sitting across from me, nothing was impeding the surging of my cock. It had now sprung to attention, expecting that we might be starting auditions forthwith, but it was not to be.

"So Natalie, whereabouts are you in your cycle, do you need my help with this or have you already plotted out some likely days when you will be most fertile?"

"Well, I'm right in the middle of my period now, but I think I have it all worked out. I guess that I'm going to need to get with you in about two weeks time."

"Well yes, not quite two weeks probably, that is if your cycle is quite normal. Now, do you want to come in here to get me to do this?"

Natalie looked uneasy, "Well, actually doctor, I don't know if you make house calls, but Brian and I were hoping that you might come by the house and we could do it in our bed, in the natural surroundings. Here in your surgery seems a bit too clinical."

Wow, this was getting better all the time. I had imagined standing up at the end of my examination table while I coldly pumped my hard cock into her waiting cunt. But at her home, in bed, we will be lying warmly together, needing to indulge in some foreplay to get her wet. Oh no, down boy ... my damn rampant cock was just about drilling a hole through my trousers, I was hoping that she hadn't noticed. I didn't want to appear out of control just from talking about it.

"Brian will make a point of being at home whenever you are there, it only seems right to us that he be as close to me as possible when I conceive."

Now that might put a bit of a dampener on this project. How close was Brian going to be? Would he be holding her hand while I gave her one? This needed to be ironed out. "Natalie, how close do you want Brian to be?"

She giggled, "Doctor, don't worry, he won't be in the bedroom with us ... just in the house. We both realise that you and I will need some privacy to get this done properly."

I laughed with her now, pleasantly reassured. "Very good, okay then ... you will call when the most likely date that you will be ovulating comes around."

"I certainly will doctor ... at this stage, I make it Thursday 14th, hopefully you can be there quickly to fulfil my needs." Her hand tightened its grip with her last statement and her eyes gleamed with what looked like excited anticipation. Obviously, my single-minded thought hoped that her anticipation was that her doctor was coming over to fuck her. But in reality, I knew that she would be seeing my visit as the first steps in having the child she wanted so badly.

Natalie let go of my hand and stood, "See you soon doctor ... oh dear, I'm going to be so nervous."

"Don't be Natalie, I will be so gentle and loving with you," I attempted to reassure her. "Call me when you're sure about the date!"

Chapter Eleven

So long to wait! I didn't think about it every waking moment, only about half the time. But when her call finally came, I had been so engrossed in the myriad of medical problems that I had been dealing with that day, that she caught me by surprise.

My receptionist buzzed, "Natalie Shaw insists that she must talk to you now, doctor. I told her that you were with a patient, but she keeps insisting."

"Tell her that I promise I will call her straight back."

I have to admit that I hurried up my diagnosis of my current patient's problem and ushered them out the door quickly. It was 5pm, I still had four patients to see. I dialled Natalie's house and felt awkward when Brian answered.

"Brian, this is Doctor Martin calling for Natalie."

"Great, thank you for calling us back, doctor. Natalie wanted to confirm that you are coming over, she's a bit anxious because her temperature seems to be peaking so she thinks that this day is the right one for ovulating. She said could you hurry and come over right now?"

"Brian, I do have four patients still to see, can I talk to Natalie?"

"No, she's gone to bed to wait for you ... she's very nervous about this. I guess we both are ... you will be considerate to her doctor, this means an awful lot to us."

"Of course I will, Brian, but tell Natalie that she doesn't have to be in bed yet. Tell her I will come over in about two hours."

"Won't that be too late doctor, we thought that you had to do it right now, right at the moment when her temperature peaked."

"No, we've got a little time, I'll be there in two hours, Brian." I hung up, as well as the patients still to be seen, I wanted to have a shower at home, I didn't want any body odour when I went to Natalie Shaw's bed.

My wife was incredibly understanding when I arrived home and I told her to store my dinner because I was off to father a child for Natalie and Brian. She still looked on it as a unique honour to be asked, even though the man she loved was about to get into bed with a gorgeous red-haired woman and fuck her furiously.

I pulled up outside the Shaw's home at 7pm and hurried up to the front door. I had showered and changed into an open neck collared sports shirt and a neat pair of grey slacks. Brian Shaw answered the door, "Thank God you're here."

"What's wrong, Brian?"

"She's just very anxious, she worried that she's going to miss the narrow window of opportunity."

"Her fertile time is not measured in minutes, it actually stretches over a number of days. Never mind, Brian, where is the patient?" I stared closely at Brian, I still couldn't see how this nerdy guy looked anything like me. I was no hunk, but even at 51, I considered myself in reasonably good shape ... with no middle-aged paunch. This guy's photo should be in the dictionary to explain the meaning of 'nerd'.

"She's waiting in our bed for you," answered Brian.

"She hasn't stayed there all along, has she? It's not like this is a bed-ridden condition."

"No, after you called and I told her how long you'd be, she got up and I got her some dinner, just a light snack so it wasn't heavy on the stomach. She went back to bed to wait for you about twenty minutes ago."

"Okay, thanks Brian. Now, how about you show me where to go."

"Sure thing, this way doctor."

I followed him down a hallway toward the back of the house and he stopped outside a darkened room and tapped on the door. "Nat, the doctor's here, are you ready for him?"

Good grief, this was a strange pair. While I waited behind Brian in the hallway, I surreptitiously rearranged my hard-on within my pants so that my slacks were not as tented as they had become, just from the anticipation of this night.

Natalie must have answered Brian, I couldn't hear her from where I stood. He stepped back, not entering the bedroom, and told me, "You can go in now, good luck doctor, I hope it works."

I moved past Brian without further comment or acknowledgment and stood just inside the darkened room, waiting for my eyes to adjust. "Natalie, can you put a light on please?"

"I'm sorry, doctor ... I wanted it to be dark because I am so nervous. And I also don't need to see who is doing it to me. No offence doctor, but you must realise that I want to pretend its Brian."

Nevertheless, I heard a click and a bedside lamp at least showed the way now to the large bed in which Natalie lay, the sheet and doona drawn up to her chin, one bare arm just retreating back under the covers after switching on the lamp. Her flaming shoulder length red hair was spread over the pastel blue pillowcase. Her beautiful face attempted a nervous smile. "Welcome to our home, thank you for coming."

I walked across the room and sat down on the side of the large bed, Natalie was in the middle and completely covered from the neck down. "So you've been taking your temperature regularly and you figure you're about ready now, is that right?"

Yes, it was a silly thing for me to say, why else had I been summoned? But I too was a little on edge. In all of my doctoring years, I had never been asked to do this.

"Yes, I think I am as fertile as I will ever be, so I can only hope that your sperm find my eggs to their liking. I know that you have fathered two wonderful children of your own so I am quietly confident that you can do it for us too."

"Well then, we better get started." I stood up and retraced my steps to the open door that I had entered the bedroom through. I made as if to close it, but her voice stopped me.

"Do you mind doctor, if we leave it open. Brian and I talked about this a lot over the past month, we decided that for him to be involved in my conception, he should be in the house and there should be no closed doors. When you have done what you have to do with me, he can come in and lie with me so that he is a part of it all."

"Well, okay if that's what you want. I was just concerned that the sounds of our doing it might be upsetting for him."

"He shouldn't be able to hear anything," she responded naively.

'That's what you think,'I thought as I gave up on closing the door and walked back to the bed. I stood facing her and started unbuttoning my shirt. As I pulled my shirt tails out of my slacks and shucked it off, revealing my naked chest, her arm appeared from under the covers and reached for the lamp, intending to cloak the bedroom in darkness once more. "Leave it on," I commanded loudly.

She looked apprehensive at my firm instruction but obediently withdrew her hand, "I just thought it would be better for us not to see each other naked."

"Why, for God's sake? Part of doing this is the visual stimulus that occurs between a man and a woman. You and I are obviously not lovers, but we are here for a clear purpose, to make love to create a baby for you. I agree that it is awkward, but don't make it worse by having us fumble around in the dark."

"Okay, you're the doctor. I guess I didn't think it through."

As I unbuckled my belt, my eyes spotted a small container of KY Jelly on the bedside table. She must have believed that she could apply that to the entrance to her cunt to ease my entry into her and thus negate the need for kissing and foreplay. Well, she better think again. If this were going to work, we would do it my way.

My fingers went to my zipper and lowered it, allowing my slacks to drop quickly to the floor. I was wearing briefs, not jocks, and my three-quarter sized erection pointing upward was pushing the waistband well forward. I bent to pull my shoes off and to drag my slacks off over my feet.

I looked at her face, all that I could see of her with the covers pulled up ... her eyes had continued watching my every move. When I hooked my thumbs into my briefs and eased them out over my hard-on, she gasped loudly and I looked up to see why.

"Oh dear, this is why I wanted it dark, I didn't expect to see it ... and you're so big already. I ... err, that is ... I thought that I might have to rub you to help make it hard. But I can see that I won't have to now."

I stepped out of my briefs that had fallen to the floor. "You might still have to rub, it's not fully up yet."

"It's not?" Her blue eyes widened in awe, they looked wonderful contrasted by the red of her hair against the blue pillowcase. "How big will it get?"

I took a hold of it, wrapping my hand around the shaft and stroked it a couple of times. "It will get a lot more rigid, perhaps a touch thicker ... might extend another inch." The solid core of my erection was there, but the shaft still flopped a bit. I could hang a towel over it when it was fully erect to 7 inches.

"Oh my goodness, I didn't expect it to ... err, I mean ... I didn't think about size. I just expected that you'd be the same as Brian. Oh no, I don't know if I can do this now."

"Of course you can, the female body is a wonderful thing, it can accommodate most any sized cock."

"Oh dear, doctor, would you mind not calling it that. Brian and I don't use those sort of terms."

"Penis, would that be alright with you?"

"Yes, that's okay, that's what it is."

I reached forward to grasp the covers and, before she realised what I intended, I yanked them back, exposing the upper half of her body. She wore a pastel blue nightgown, scooped across the top of her breasts, it matched the pillow and sheets. "Oh!" she gasped, shocked at my move, her hands whipping up and placing them strategically over her breasts even though the gown covered them. In spite of her sexy appearance giving the impression that she might be a sexual goddess, she was now coming across as a very shy, even introverted woman.

I knelt on the bed and shuffled across to where she lay in the centre, kneeling by her side. Her eyes alternated between my face and my cock that now hovered only inches above her belly, close enough for her to reach out and touch it, if she were so inclined.

My left hand dropped down and grasped her wrist, pulling it up to force her fingers to touch my cock. "You can touch it Natalie, make yourself familiar with it, this is what is going to deliver the sperm to make your baby."

Her fingers formed an "o" around the head and I closed my eyes to better deal with the pleasure that her touch brought. "I usually have to push the skin back on Brian, but on you there is no skin to push back."

"My cock ... sorry, err, my penis is circumcised so there is no foreskin as there must be with your husband's penis. That's nice, you're touching it so nicely."

"No, we shouldn't be distracted by pleasure, doctor ... we are both here for a purpose. We mustn't lose sight of that fact." She snatched her hand away, placing it by her side.

I bent forward, my face lowering over her, closing in on her face, her eyes nervously watching and waiting to see what I intended. My face descended to hers and my lips made soft contact with hers, but she kept them clamped tightly shut. We kissed with very little emotion, my lips parted to allow my tongue to come out and lick at her closed lips. She whimpered at the suggestive pressure that I was applying, but didn't yield.

I pulled my face back a few inches, my eyes probing hers. "We really should kiss, it's part of conditioning the body to do what we have to do."

"I didn't expect we'd have to, I feel disloyal to Brian."

"Natalie, a penis doesn't just slide into a woman's vagina without some help, some wetness, some natural bodily fluids to lubricate the way."

"That's why I have the KY Jelly."

"Natalie, that's artificial crap ... it will only make you slippery at the entrance, it won't make your vagina spread open inside to accept the size of my penis. Only real kissing, with tongues, can do that."

"Oh, this is not at all like I imagined it would be."

"Well, your planning came up a little short in detail. Now, you just lie there and do everything I tell you to do, it will all work out okay. So, when I kiss you this time, I want you to open your mouth."

She stared up at me uncertainly, I didn't know what would happen when my lips lowered over hers again, but I had to try. My mouth closed on hers and my lips applied some pressure. Her warm, soft lips parted and allowed my tongue to cross the divide into her mouth. I swirled my tongue around hers, she whimpered once and then her own tongue responded, parrying back with mine.

Now knowing how resistant she was to this act on her bed becoming too sexual, I forced my hands not to go to her breasts, as was my natural instinct. I used only my lips and tongue on and in her mouth for fully five minutes. In warm response, she moaned a little behind our lip lock and I felt her body fidgeting beside me. Eventually, I couldn't hold back and I allowed one hand to run along her left side, touching softly over her nightgown.

When at last our long wet kiss ended, my lips went straight to her throat ... then her neck, trying to find that sensitive patch of skin that we all have. That spot where when a partner's lips and tongue touch it, one feels like their body is going to lift off the bed in delight. I found it and applied oral pressure, her arse lifted up and she writhed around like an animal in heat. "No-o-o" she tried to protest.

I knelt alongside her prone body and both hands went to the thin straps of her nightgown, pushing them off each shoulder on the way to dragging the garment down her body, exposing her magnificent breasts. When she was sitting up fully clothed, I had judged them to be about 38D, now on her back they would drop away to the sides a little, but still they afforded nice peaks.

Natalie tried to spread her arms outward from her body to try to stop me exposing her breasts. "Natalie, allow me please!" I commanded sternly.

"You don't need to see my breasts," she protested, unwilling to give ground to me.

"I do," I told her forcefully and my hands were successful in keeping her arms at her sides while I dragged the top of her nightgown down to her waist, baring those lovely orbs. Quickly, my mouth dropped onto one and I kissed and sucked furiously.

"No, oh please no ... this isn't necessary." Feebly, she pushed her hands at my head, trying to get me to release the hold my mouth had on one nipple. But her resistance was very short-lived and the hands dropped away, allowing me to slip my mouth across to her other nipple and similarly bring it to full extension.

Back and forth, my mouth worked on her nipples, directly causing her body to writhe around on the bed, physically accepting what she mentally wanted to resist. After what must have been another five minutes of uninterrupted nipple attention, my mouth eventually let go and my lips descended down across her belly button, my hands dragging the gown downward ahead of it.

Despite the response her body had conceded, her arse remained steadfastly attached to the bed and I could not get her nightgown past her abdomen. I gazed down at a matching pastel blue pair of brief panties, attempting my best Superman impression to see what she was concealed inside them.

I looked up at her face, she was looking back down at me apprehensively. "Natalie, am I going to have more trouble from you?"

Ignoring my question, she asked, "Can we have the light out now please?"

Annoyed, I responded, "No we can't, the light stays on all the way to the end, do you hear me?"

"Please don't yell at me, this is supposed to be a nice experience, you're spoiling it, doctor."

"No Natalie, you are, because you tell me that you want me to give you a baby the natural way ... and then when I try to do it the only natural way I know, you want to cloak it in shame and darkness. Well, listen to me, you either lie back and let me do it my way or I am up and out of here ... I don't need this. Do you understand me?"

Tears welled up in her eyes and I thought she was about to sob, but somehow she held them back. "Okay doctor, I will do it whatever way you want me to, so long as you give me a baby."

She lifted up her arse and I pulled the nightgown away, pushing it all the way down over her legs. Next, my hands came back for her panties and grasping the waistband, I began to haul them off her hips. She again raised up dutifully to allow me to expose her entire pubis.

"That's a lot better," I told her, my feet moving over between hers to push both the gown and the panties off her feet, freeing her legs for me to separate them. I moved my body between her now widely spread knees and I bent my head forward to plant a soft kiss on her belly, just above her pubic hair.