The Doctor Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was relatively easy to cause her body to enjoy her third orgasm tonight, her first from me being inside her. But I have to admit that I struggled with the next. I shouldn't have allowed my body to enjoy the sensual feel of her tight hot velvet passage gripping my hard cock as it pushed in and out of her. And I shouldn't have left my eyes open to gaze adoringly down at this vibrant, alive woman beneath me whose body responded energetically, thrusting up to meet my downward drives. Her legs were locked around the backs of my thighs ... she was enjoying the wild ride.

I did get her there for number four, but oh boy, I struggled those last thirty seconds, fearful that I might blow before she peaked. Somehow, I hung in there and deliriously, we crested together. Our mutual sounds of pleasure would have been deafening to anyone else in the room, but thanks to my thoughtful wife who kept Brian away from us, Natalie and I were comfortably alone to enjoy and luxuriate in the joys of a unique sexual union.

As I lay on top of this beautiful woman, my body cradled by hers, my thoughts savouring the delights that I had just enjoyed, I fearfully anticipated hearing those words any moment. Words that were tell me to get off her and leave to get her husband so that they could play their charade that would make him feel that he was somehow a part of this process.

Yes I know, I was being very selfish in resenting Natalie wanting to be with him when I had just given her such loving, but I couldn't help myself. Still, I waited anxiously for the words that for once didn't come.

She moved a little beneath me and I figured that I might be too heavy for her. I eased my weight up on my arms and knees but managed to stay connected by my cock still within her tight cunt. I gazed down into her eyes, "I thought that you would want me to go by now."

She looked up into my eyes warmly, "Brian doesn't need to know what time we finished, we'll get him in here soon. It's just that I am so relaxed, doctor. It must be our doing it at your house, not mine. This just seems so right ... and you've made me feel so good. In fact, I feel like something that I've wanted so much just happened inside of me. Doctor, you're going to think I'm crazy, but it's almost like I can feel your sperm meeting my egg at this very moment."

"Who knows, Natalie, maybe that's what's happening."

"Doctor, can I share something intimate with you? Don't ever tell a soul, not even your wife ... as if you would." She giggled again. "What just happened to me and my body was the most wonderful sensual, sexual experience I have ever enjoyed. I am going to feel very disloyal to my husband for having told you this, but I feel you have to know how good you just made me feel."

When a woman as beautiful as Natalie, and as young as Natalie, tells you that, you can be forgiven for puffing out your chest a little. But I agreed with her assessment, I felt pretty good about it too. It had been one of the best I'd ever had. Oh okay, perhaps the best ... but then my thoughts drifted to my first arse fuck a few weeks ago. Hell, that was pretty good too!

It's funny how the mind wanders. Here I am, still sexually connected within Natalie's hot cunt with about half an erection and suddenly I thought of this woman's fine arse ... the arse that I had ogled coming up the stairs. What would it be like to have anal sex with Natalie? That would be the ultimate pleasure. But hey buddy, a reality check is needed ... that just ain't gonna happen. I have to realise that I am here with this woman for one purpose only ... to make a baby with her. As much as I have little time for nerdy Brian, Natalie does love him. Isn't love strange sometimes?

I moved my half-mast cock within her and she looked up at me surprised "Is there more?"

"Would you like more, Natalie?"

There was indecision on her face, "This felt so good that I actually would like some more, while we are both here, so warm and comfortable in your bed. But we've probably used up all our time. How long would it take for you to get it up again?"

I couldn't believe my good fortune. I pushed it in and out a couple of times, trying to gauge how much stiffness I had. "Maybe ten minutes."

"And how long from then until you could cum again?"

"Well, I've already cum once, so the second one could take a bit longer, say another 10 or 15 minutes."

"And you'd probably need to make me orgasm again?"

"At least twice more!"

"Oh doctor, it's tempting, but I think we better not ... another half-hour would look awfully suspicious to our spouses. We've already been gone a while, with all the time that we took with you sucking me down there. It might look to them like we had been enjoying ourselves instead of making a baby. I'll have to say no."

I gave her my best look of disappointment. "Sorry!" she added.

I could have argued my case for an extension of time, but my conscience told me that I was being selfish again. I eased my cock out of her body, got up off the bed and stood for a moment, gazing down on her body, wet with perspiration from our intensive efforts on a warm summer evening. Her legs were still splayed apart wantonly, I could see my residue cum beginning to leak from her cunt lips. "Should I call Brian to come up?"

For a moment, I thought that she looked hesitant, almost like she was considering calling me back to continue our efforts. But then, she nodded, "Yes, call Brian up please."

I walked to the window, drew back the curtains and opened the window up wide. "Brian, you can come up here now?" I called loudly and I watched as he actually smiled back up at me and then he rose, said something to my wife and entered our house.

I went back to the side of the bed and scooped up my clothes, knowing I only had twenty seconds to clear the room for her husband. From the bed, her soft words sounded wistful, "This won't be the same as the extra half-hour that we could have had."

I looked back at her longingly, wondering if her regrets matched mine, and then I turned to leave the room. I met Brian in the doorway. I was still naked and he already had his shirt off, eager to copulate with his own wife. Neither of us spoke to the other.

I dressed and went downstairs to rejoin my wife on the back porch. "How did it go?" were her first words. This was indeed surreal, can you imagine your own wife looking up at you warmly as you returned from bonking a guest and asking "How did it go?"

"Pretty good darling," I suggested. "I think that may have been the one, I have a good feeling about it, so does Natalie. She said she thought she could feel my sperm meeting up with her egg."

My wife laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation, "I hope you're right, dear, I don't think her husband could take this if it went on for another month ... or even more."

"He opened up to you, did he?" I enquired.

"Yes, he's full of mixed emotions, James. He actually does appreciate what you're doing for them, but at the same time, he resents you terribly. I guess it's the fact that you're so potent and he isn't ... he's having a hard time dealing with that. Cut him some slack, honey."

Forty-five minutes later, Natalie and Brian emerged from our bedroom. Arms around each other like any loving couple, they thanked us for a wonderful day and I bid them goodnight with my ominous farewell, "See you tomorrow, Natalie."

Yes indeed, tomorrow – Sunday - would be day four of our five-day ritual to try to create a child for them.

Chapter Fourteen

This couple were having a hard enough time battling their own demons over their chosen method of conception ... artificial insemination, but not too artificial on my part. I know that I should have just done only what I was asked to do, nothing more, nothing less, but I had the hots for this woman.

Saturday night had gone quite well and, with the help of my wife, Brian left our house in a much better frame of mind.

Natalie had told me that Brian played golf every Sunday at 10am, so he would not be at home anything before 3pm. She booked the fourth day of my assignment for 3.30pm on Sunday. So what did I do? I rocked up at her front door at 11am. Naturally, she wasn't ready for me, although she still looked great. She was wearing tight short shorts and a shirt blouse, the top 3 buttons open and the two shirt tail ends knotted under her breasts, exposing an ample amount of bare midriff.

"Doctor, what are you doing here? I didn't expect you until after three."

"After last night went so well, Natalie, I was anxious to get started again. I just have the feeling that you are right in the midst of your 24-hour ovulation. I figured we would strike while the iron is hot." And boy, was my iron hot again!

"Doctor, that's a good thought, but Brian won't be home for hours ... it wouldn't be right to start this early. You know how I like to have him cum on top of your semen."

I turned to look around the neighbourhood behind me nervously, "Natalie, do we have to have this conversation out here on the front doorstep? Do you mind if I come in?"

Natalie looked very uncertain, unwilling even to let me inside her home. Gone was the hot woman I had bedded last night. "I don't know, doctor ... can't you come back at three, that would be much easier."

"Please Natalie, let's sit down and look at all the options because I suspect that you may be in heat right now ... three o'clock could be too late."

The fear that she could miss the window of opportunity caused her to step back and open the door wide. "Come on then, but I'm not happy about it, doctor."

I entered their living room and went over to sit on the sofa without being asked. "So, are we going to have a drink?"

"It's a bit early for me, doctor ... would you like a coffee?"

"I'd prefer something stronger, but if I can't interest you in one, I don't want to drink alone."

I had made her feel guilty; in fact, I was being pretty mean and selfish all round. Yes, I admit it!

"Oh all right doctor, since you put it like that, I'll join you. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Wine would be good, Natalie." She went into the kitchen to retrieve a bottle and she came back quickly with two glasses of white. I thanked her and sipped. "So how about last night, you seemed to enjoy yourself."

"Yes, I have to admit that I did, but I'd rather not talk about it. I am a bit embarrassed ... I fear that I was a bit too willing with you. I said some things that I think I perhaps regret in the cold light of day. I was very emotional last night."

"No, that's nonsense, Natalie ... you were just being yourself. When you asked me straight out to lick you down there, you were just expressing what you felt like. That's good, that's honest ... and I was more than happy to oblige, since I like doing that more than having sex itself."

"You do?" she looked quite surprised, "I've always grown up thinking it was so unclean ... I mean all of the toilet stuff happens from my openings down there."

"I trust a woman to wash herself properly, I am certain that you would. To tell you the truth, the taste of you and the aroma of you last night was extra special."

She fidgeted in her chair, either unhappy with the subject matter or starting to get hot in her cunt from talking about it.

"What's the matter, Natalie?"

She gulped some more of her wine nervously, "I'd rather not talk about that and last night."

"Why not?" I probed, sensing she was getting turned on.

"I'd just prefer not to..."

"You obviously liked the feelings when I licked your clit and you had not one, but two massive orgasms ... even before I'd got my cock inside you."

"Please don't call it that when you're with me, doctor."

She stood up and I feared that I might have gone too far. She looked like she was about to throw me out of the house. She closed the gap between us and stood directly in front of me.

"Doctor, what is the real reason why you came here so early?" Her legs were so close they almost touched my knees. I reached out and cupped my hands behind her knees, feather touching her there. She closed her eyes from my touch, then reopened them to get my answer, her voice fainter now, "Why doctor?"

Her blue eyes were beseeching me to be honest with her. "Natalie honey, last night was one of the best times I had making love to a woman. I felt good about myself and my ability to please you and you responded like it meant something to you too."

She reached out a hand and placed a finger against my lips to stop me talking. "It did ... and I'm scared. When you had cum and we talked about the possibility of you getting big and coming inside me again, I told you that we didn't have time ... and we probably didn't really."

I nodded in agreement, but said nothing, allowing her to continue.

"If we had taken another half-hour, the attitude of our spouses might have been far different to what they were. I guess that I shouldn't admit this to you, but if you had insisted that we really did have time instead of accepting what I said and agreeing with me, we would have been doing it. I wanted you again so badly, but that was then and this is now ... I'm over last night and my body is not trembling with pleasure any more. I am relieved that we didn't."

"But Natalie, I wanted again you so badly, but I didn't want to apply too much pressure on you. I wish I had now that I know that we both wanted it as bad as each other. That's why I'm here now."

"I thought it might be, that's why I didn't want to let you in. Doctor, we really can't!"

"Natalie, of course we can. I wanted to cum twice in you ... now I know that you wanted that too. Your husband won't be home until after three, we've got nearly four hours for us to do it as often as I can get it back up. This is our second last day, if you fall pregnant this month, that's the end for us ... we'll never get to do it again."

"But you know that I like to have Brian cum in me right after you've cum."

"Natalie, I'm sorry, but that's a croc. You only do that so that he feels that he's a part of the whole process, his coming in you doesn't contribute anything to you falling pregnant ... you know yourself that he's impotent."

Tears formed in her eyes and I suspected that I might have gone too far, bagging out Brian. "I know all of that ... you're right, I only do it to ease the pain he's feeling from another man doing what he should be doing."

"What I'm saying is, so long as Brian gets to go to bed with you when he gets home at 3.30, he's not to know if he's following my first, second or third cum of the day." My fingers were busy now, feather touching higher on the backs of her thighs. It caused her whole body to rock forward where she stood, like she was thrusting her pelvis at me suggestively.

I moved one hand around to the front and lifted it to her waist, unclasping the catch there and pushing the garment over her hips. She offered no resistance, even when her tight short shorts cascaded down her legs to embrace her feet. She was wearing a very sheer g-string and it revealed her camel toes. My wandering hand rubbed lightly up and down her camel toe through the thin material.

"Umm!" she moaned. "We are about to do it aren't we?"

I eagerly nodded my head in agreement wordlessly.

"Are you going to lick me again?"

"Yes!" I mumbled with emotion.

"I would like that," she said and smiled down at me, her shoulder-length red hair falling down to partially cover her face. "After I reach an orgasm, I will ask you to stop, just like I did last night. I may even have to beg you to stop."

"Probably!"

"But you didn't stop last night."

"That's right, I didn't, did I?"

"No, you kept on licking me, even though I thought I didn't want that."

"That's right, you thought that you didn't want it. But you came again anyway."

"I did, and it was enormous ... so doctor, if I ask you to stop after my first orgasm, even if I beg you to stop after my first orgasm. I want you to ignore me and do it, and do it, and do it ... until I cum again."

Good grief, my erection was throbbing in my pants, and very uncomfortable in this seated position.

She held out her hand, "Come on, we're wasting time."

Natalie stepped out of her shorts and left them where they lay on the floor, leading me down the hallway to her bedroom. The g-string turned out to be a thong at the back, the thin strand of material disappearing within the perfectly sized cheeks of her wonderful arse. Again I thought about how good it would be to sink my cock into her tight anus. Alas, I could think of no way that I could justify doing that to her while on baby-making assignment.

"At least this time, doctor, I won't have to worry about being noisy in my own house," she was saying as she walked ahead of me toward her bedroom. She paused in the doorway and turned her head around to look me directly in the eyes, "I guess you are going to make me be very noisy again, aren't you doctor?"

My cock stiffened even more within my pants. I had this overpowering urge to take her in my arms and kiss her passionately and I did. Natalie was becoming a powerful seductress ... she was ringing my bells.

She was now wearing only a thong and my hands roamed over her back and down to those two wondrous globes of human flesh that comprised her perfect arse. When my lips almost became numb from kissing Natalie there in the doorway, I turned her back around and pushed her toward her bed.

She sat down on the bed and, watching me intently while those probing blue eyes, her body edged backward until she lay flat in the middle of the large bed, one leg raised, the knee bent. "Just as well I showered when I got up this morning. I had thought of waiting until just before you were due. But now I'm squeaky clean for wherever you want to go."

My face must have lit up at her suggestive comment, "Oh Natalie, there's more places on you that I'd like to go than you can imagine."

She seemed surprised, "Really doctor, I can't imagine where ... I thought you'd just about covered the good bits on me."

"Not quite Natalie," I told her as I knelt on the bed, now wearing only my underpants after quickly shedding my shoes, tee shirt and trousers. I reached forward and grasped the leg that lay straightened on the bed, bending it at the knee and pushing both legs higher and back so that her knees squashed her breasts, opening up her pubis more.

I let her own hands take over holding her legs up high and my fingers roamed over her bare arse cheeks that had lifted up off the bed with her legs bent right back. "Where are those other places you haven't already been, doctor?"

My fingers traced along the inner slopes of her arse cleavage and a silent bell seemed to go off in her head. "Oh doctor, do you mean in there? What would you do with my bottom?"

"Haven't you ever heard of anal sex, Natalie?"

"I guess I have, doctor ... I did read about it in one of the magazines. But that would hurt me, wouldn't it doctor?"

"It doesn't have to, Natalie."

"Well doctor, don't raise your hopes. We can't afford for you to waste any of your life giving sperm anywhere but in my vagina. Right?"

I knew that she was right, but a man can have lascivious desires, can't he? "Have you ever tried it, Natalie?" asking, but assuming I already knew the answer.

"No, I never have, doctor."

"Well, if you ever think about it, I want you to call me straight away."

"Why, so you can talk me out of doing it?"

"No Natalie, so I can come and do it to you myself."

I pulled her thong off her and she had to bring her legs down and together again temporarily. When I got the flimsy garment off over her ankles, her legs snapped back up high into position, willingly held there by her own hands to give my lips easy and unlimited access to her clit.