The Doctor Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down and watched as her eyes widened as my stiff cock came under her close inspection. My boxers fell discarded to the floor. To my amazement, her

head shifted forward slowly, her lips parted and this beautiful fertile woman planted a hot open-mouthed kiss on my smooth rounded cock-head. Visually, it was wonderful, I had watched her lips coming forward ... but the sensory delight of feeling her warm wet mouth close over my tip was ecstasy itself. My legs shook trying to hold my body up.

I could tell that this was new to her, she was definitely not a serial fellatrix. She had forced her lips to spread wide to totally envelop my whole large cock-head within her mouth. Her eyes were not half-closed and dreamy the way an experienced woman normally approaches a blow job. They were wide open, sort of in awe of the size and thickness of the object that she was trying to get into her mouth.

Nevertheless, in spite of appearing to be inexperienced, she began to work her lips and tongue magically on my cock-head and the first half of my shaft, loudly grunting with her enthusiastic exertions. Her hot mouth felt good, why wouldn't it? This was a very desirable woman doing what most men craved, even if she did lack a bit of technique.

But if it was so obvious to me that she was embarking on sexual moves that were unfamiliar to her, then why was she doing this?

Suddenly, it occurred to me. Her husband had expressed his annoyance at her eager and enthusiastic response to multiple orgasms last night, so much so that she had even asked me to just put my cock in her and cum immediately tonight. I realised that she was attempting to burn my resistance, use up all my control and resolve, to bring me to the edge of coming, so that by the time that my cock felt the hot velvet tunnel of her cunt wrapping around it, I would cum cheaply inside her. Her intention was not to have an orgasm with me that could rile her husband again.

As her head shot forward and back, alternately sucking my thick cock into and out of her mouth, I was torn between giving in and letting her have her way, or pulling my hard-on from between her lips to preserve my lovemaking ability.

Moral righteousness won out over a cheap thrill, but I had to pretty much prise her head off my cock. "What's the matter?" she demanded to know, "I was just getting started."

"This is not the natural thing for you to do ... you probably don't even like having my cock in your mouth."

"Why do you think that?"

"I figure you're only sucking my cock because you are shit scared of having orgasms with me tonight, after your husband put on such a turn last night. You want to loosen me up so much that when I do get my cock in your cunt, I'll cum in no time."

Her lovely face screwed up in anguish each time I used the wordscockandcunt, she still couldn't get around my use of them.

"Well fuck him, Natalie ... you wanted this done the natural way. You wanted normal conception with a potent man ... well baby, orgasms come as part of that meal. As much as I'd like nothing better than to leave my cock in your mouth, I know you're only doing it to shorten my running time. To tell you the truth, the only way I would leave my cock in your mouth is if I thought I could cum there. Now that would be special. But since I have to save all of my sperm for your cunt, let's get your body on this bed and we'll make a baby together."

I pushed her back onto the bed, her legs all akimbo as she fell. I reached down and yanked her panties from her hips, dragging them down her legs. Before she could rearrange herself, I dropped my knees between hers and pushed my cock up against the opening to her cunt. She was wet and ready, thanks to turning herself on with her mouth on my cock. I didn't hesitate, pushing my cock-head inside her tight passage. She let out a lung full of air.

We were not even fully on the bed, her legs hung over the side. I used one foot on the floor as leverage to drive hard into her. Tonight, she was going to be fucked hard and deep ... there would be no standing on ceremony. It was to be a hard and aggressive fucking that her body could not resist. I impaled her lower body on my cock and I drew the same reaction from her that we had both enjoyed last night.

Her two consecutive orgasms were loud and exciting, so exciting that I had to fight hard to hold off coming after the first until I could feel her body about to match mine. Only then did I allow my hard cock to erupt, delivering life-giving sperm to her womb.

Had Brian lurked in the hallway, listening to our passion again? I neither knew nor cared, exasperated at his attitude after initially agreeing with his wife to enter into this arrangement with me.

I sagged on top of Natalie until her voice urgently disturbed my reverie. "Doctor, would you mind getting up now?"

"What?" I asked sleepily, "What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry, doctor, but would you mind getting up so that Brian can come in and lay with me now ... it does help him cope."

Reluctantly, I dragged my body from the cushion of hers. "Do you want me to call him in, or do you think he's right outside again like last night?"

"I did ask him to wait outside, can you check?"

I stumbled on shaky legs to the doorway and looked out into the hall, thankfully her husband was nowhere to be seen. So what did I do next? You are going to say that I was insensitive, but frankly Brian had pissed me off. So I just kept walking down the hallway, stark naked, into the kitchen where I found him. His wife had urged me to get up off her so soon after coming, that my cock was still pretty solid, about two-thirds up, which was probably equivalent to Brian at full size.

"It's your go, Brian ... you're on man!" I told him.

He gave me this strange look, his eyes dropping to check out my dripping equipment. But he wasn't looking at it the way his wife or my wife would. He was looking at my half-erect just-used cock with contempt in his eyes for my good fortune. "I guess you're pretty proud of yourself, think you're quite a stud, don't you."

"Take control of your attitude, Brian ... I am doing this for you and Natalie."

"And yourself too! So you can get your rocks off inside my wife."

Here was a bitter man, who nevertheless, rose from the table and pushed past me in his rush to go and join his wife. Had I gone too far?

Chapter Thirteen

If days 1 and 2 of my assignment to impregnate this woman were unusual, then day 3 was surreal. I had finished with Natalie so early last night, that I was able to get home and eat dinner with my wife on time. With curiosity, she asked me how my attempts to mate with my patient were going, so I told her the whole story about Brian's attitude to my attempts to help. Well, let's face it, my wife was the one who had started this project by so readily agreeing to my being involved.

She suggested that since it was the weekend, we should invite Natalie and Brian to come over to our house this afternoon, they could have a dip in our pool and we'd have a barbecue about six. My wife even established a timetable for my sex with Natalie, saying that we could go to our bedroom about seven and my wife would keep Brian occupied, just chatting mind you, while I did the deed to his wife once more.

My wife's feeling was that if Brian was kept occupied with her, his mind wouldn't necessarily wander to what his wife was away doing with me ... and he wouldn't be tempted to try to listen. Simply, because she wouldn't allow it. The idea made sense ... on the first two nights, Natalie and I had left Brian alone with his thoughts while we did it and those thoughts nurtured jealousy.

Personally though, I didn't think Brian would go for it. With the attitude that he had developed toward me, how could he sit and make small talk all afternoon with me. Strangely though, he did agree. To my amazement, Natalie and Brian came over about three and all four of us got on so well, talking about this, that and the other thing for hours.

My wife ensured that I got the barbecue going on her timetable and we had a great meal. The time was ticking away, we were all sitting around the table on our back porch, sipping wine when my wife caught the rest of us by surprise. "Natalie, I am sure Brian and I won't mind if you and James slip away now ... we realise that you two have some urgent and essential business to attend to ... don't we Brian?"

What could he say, "Yeah sure, go on, go to it guys. Good luck!" Was this the same man who had shown his open resentment to my efforts the past two nights?

Not only that, but I found it a weird experience to sit across the table from my wife of 25 years hearing her urge one of our guests and I to go and have sex.

Natalie looked between all three of us nervously, then at her watch, "Oh dear, I suppose that we should. I have been having such a nice time that I nearly forgot what we are supposed to be doing." Then she turned that beautiful face and those warm blue eyes my way, reaching out a hand and placing it around one of mine, "Are you ready, doctor?"

I felt an immediate response in my pants, why wouldn't I? This was a most desirable woman and I was about to fuck her for the third straight day. My free hand slipped under the table to rearrange my rapidly stiffening cock so that when I stood, my excitement would not appear too noticeable.

Natalie and I rose as one, her hand still clasping mine affectionately. My wife picked up the wine bottle and filled Brain's glass, assuming that he might need a stiff drink at this moment, but he seemed okay, "Make it happen guys," he called to us cheerily as we turned and went inside the house.

Holding hands, I steered Natalie toward the stairs, then stood back to let her walk in front of me up the narrow staircase. "Brian seems to be coping better," I told her as I watched the movement of her near flawless arse within the tight white slacks that she wore.

"Doctor, your wife is quite amazing, she has relaxed both Brian and I so much this afternoon."

"What, you too? Did you really need relaxing?"

"Yes I did, this thing with Brian has me so uptight. I'm even wondering if he has me so tense that it might obstruct my chances to conceive."

Wow, that arse looked sensational, my eyes level with it as I followed a couple of steps behind her. The slacks were so smooth over her arse that I couldn't see a pantie line. Her cheeks shuffled seductively up and down ... I was disappointed when we reached the first floor landing. "Around to the left," I said, pointing her toward the master bedroom in a house that she was not familiar with. "Natalie, I know you're excited about this happening immediately, but it doesn't always, you know. This could go on for several months, with you and I bonking furiously for 5 straight days each month."

As she reached our bedroom door, she turned and gave me that warm, winning smile of hers, "You would love that, wouldn't you?"

"Would I what!" I admitted, "I am not denying it, working on this baby project would be a highlight of my career, of my life."

"It's only sex, doctor," she said as we entered the bedroom. "Remember that you have a very loving and understanding wife downstairs."

"I know that, but it's not only sex when it's with you. Natalie, you are one of the most desirable women I've ever met. You've lived in that body all your life, you must know what you do to men."

She stopped with her knees against the bed and I closed behind her, pushing the front of my body against her back, my clothed cock rubbing against her clothed, rounded arse. She turned her head to me, "Yes, I suppose I have noticed a few men over the years wanting to get into my panties."

"I'll bet you have," was all I could say as our natural instincts took over and I leaned forward and kissed her full on the mouth.

She turned in my arms, accepting the kiss warmly by parting her lips, now fitting the front of her body to mine and lifting her arms up high to fold them lovingly around my neck. This was the warmest ... maybe hottest ... she had been since we started this. I wondered if being in our house – not hers – and a floor above her husband, might be releasing her inhibitions.

Our kiss was long and passionate ... our tongues pushed and tickled and probed around each other's mouths. When it at long last broke, I told her, "Natalie, you are hot tonight."

"Umm," she sighed, "I feel hot ... I'm more relaxed here than at my place. It's so good knowing that Brian is downstairs, and that he can't hear us and that your wife will keep his mind occupied while we do what we have to do."

"What we need to do ... and want to do," I told her.

"Umm ... I guess so!"

"So you're not going to complain about having orgasms tonight, then?"

"No I'm not ... in fact doctor, I want several from you. I demand that you give me what I want and I want to feel good with you."

Oh no, the pressure was mounting. Was this just the wine that was making her so uninhibited, or had I unlocked some secret passion in her from my loving on the previous two nights?

All four of us had enjoyed a swim in our pool a few hours ago. Natalie had worn a knockout black bikini that was so sexy she might as well have been wearing black bra and panties. When we had all dried off by the pool in the sun, we decided that there would not be time for another swim, so we all adjourned to get changed back into our original clothes. Over dinner, I had watched her nipples become headlights beneath her tight white top so I figured that she had discarded her bra.

I reached down and grasped the bottom of the tight tee-shirt that Natalie wore and lifted it up, sensing that her breasts would be bare beneath. I pulled the material up over her head and looked down to see those perfect twin orbs standing curved and upright ... nicely sloped down into a curve like two parallel ski jumps from her neck to her nipples, then rounded superbly underneath. Her nipples were at attention and ready for some suckling.

I threw her top on the floor and lowered my head immediately, my mouth closing over as much of one breast as I could fit, her hands closing encouragingly over the back of my head. I sucked and licked and, with my teeth I even grazed her nipple. She moaned and sighed, even grunted as my lips and tongue switched the attention constantly. Only after several minutes did I dare leave this breast ... but only to pay equal homage to the other. By now, her body was wiggling around in my arms and I could only guess at how much moisture would be accumulating in the channel between her thighs.

"We'd be more comfortable in bed, doctor," she said in her most seductive voice. I had to agree, releasing my lips and my arms, letting her go and she backed up, sitting down on the edge of the bed, looking up at me with those blue eyes and the flaming red hair. She eased further back into the middle of the bed and lay her head back on a pillow. "I have a good feeling, doctor ... if your baby is not already growing in me, then I think we're about to make it together."

Man, this woman could turn me on with her words. My erection was stiff in my pants. I hastily unbuttoned my shirt and bared my chest. My hands then flew to my waist. "Leave that good part for me, doctor," she said huskily. I did and instead knelt on the bed above her legs and reached forward to unclasp her tight white slacks. My eyes spotted quite a damp patch in the crotch of her slacks as I began to haul them over her hips.

As I got the slacks down to over her thighs, I quickly saw the reason for the wet patch on the crotch of her slacks. Not only did she leave her bra off when she dressed after the swim, she had left her panties off too. I was looking at engorged puffy lips that were already parted, her wetness obvious around her pubis.

I yanked the slacks all the way off her legs and they joined her tee shirt on the floor. Her hands reached up and unbuckled my belt, unclasping the button too and she un-zippered my trousers. My legs were out of reach for her so I helped by pushing my trousers down and then kicking them off my feet so that they joined her clothes on the floor.

I gazed down on her naked body, this was a superb looking woman, so seductive and, with her legs spread almost wantonly apart, so ready for me. "Doctor, the first night, you licked me down there..."

"Yes!" I agreed.

"I really didn't want you to. I have never allowed any man to do that before, but ... the way you did it felt so nice. Would you do it again please ... only slowly?"

I didn't need to be asked twice, my face lowered right into her crotch and my tongue snaked out to slide between the lips of her open labia. Her emotional moan was loud against the sound of my sucking, "Uunn-ggg-hhhh!"

My tongue worked slowly up along her wet slit ... over and around her little clitoral button ... and occasionally all the way down to stiffen and push just inside her cunt. Her moans filled the room seductively while her lower body writhed beneath and around my head, her thigh muscles strengthening to grip my head tightly as if in a vice.

Her first orgasmic peak was slow to get to ... well, slower than it had been that first night. But it certainly wasn't a long time coming, by any measurement of time. Her body movements were violent in eager response to my probing tongue, her hips thrust up hard, her arse coming off the bed and my head was carried along between her clamped thighs.

Many women want peace and rest after coming this way and as she came down from her high, she told me, "Thank you, that was so nice. Umm, it was really good."

"I'm not done yet," I told her defiantly, "I want more from you." My tongue lashed her tender mons and my mouth closed again over her clit.

"Stop, please stop ... that's too much!" she pleaded, but relentlessly, my lips and tongue sought more from her. "No, don't spoil it ... please stop, doctor. I'm too sensitive down there now, I just need to rest."

She didn't know at that moment, but her doctor was right. She did have more to give and my tongue drew it out of her. For a short time, it may have seemed to her that I was cruel, but her second peak was huge and well worth pursuing.

This orgasm was emotional and she sobbed from the pounding, all-embracing intensity of her release. When her breathing eased and her arse lowered back on the bed and I could hear through my ears again, she admitted, "I didn't know I had that in me ... but please, there's no more now."

I eased my mouth out of her crotch, "No more for now," I corrected as my body shifted upward on the bed.

"You want me now, don't you doctor? I'll bet your penis is stiff!"

"Natalie, it's been stiff since my wife told us it was time for us to go and mate."

She giggled infectiously, "That was quite weird, wasn't it? I bet you've never heard her say anything like that before."

"Never!" I agreed as I looked down between our bodies and watched my cock-head nudge into the wet groove of her outer lips.

"Umm!" she whimpered as she felt the rounded cock-head begin to push gently into her tight cunt. She looked up at me with wide eyes, "I love this part ... I love how big you feel and how tight I am." Then she closed those warm blue eyes and I watched her face intently as I pushed my cock, inch by inch, into her body. Her eyes may be closed, but I could see the corners of her lips salivating and her nose twitching as her body accepted my hard cock's intrusion.

Despite my need still being urgent, our fuck was slow, my movements long and deliberate, intended to draw maximum pleasure for both of us from every thrust, every withdrawal. I had drawn two intense orgasms from her body with my tongue and, egotistically, I wanted more from her. I wanted Natalie to remember this fuck for a long time. Maybe she would recall it for another reason ... maybe this was the one that delivered the sperm that would mate with her egg.