The Doctor Diaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian didn't wait to be called in and he appeared all too quickly in the brightly sunlit room to see his wife still lying beneath me. Her breathing was still coming down from its breathless peak, a lather of perspiration coating her body, her nipples still taut and erect from her intense arousal.

Sooner than I would have wished for, I had to lift my exhausted body up from hers, taking one last look down between our bodies to see my abused cock drag from out of her cunt, a weblike strand of our juices clinging to connection as I pulled away. I rolled off to the far side of the bed and was surprised to look back across her body to see her husband already shedding his clothes.

I didn't think that I really wanted to see this. I tried to lift up off the bed quickly, but my tired body was slow to react. I would so much have preferred to lie there a little longer savouring the afterglow. By the time I had got to my unsteady feet and turned back to look at the bed, Brian was already atop his embarrassed wife and she was lifting her legs to wrap over his, just as she had done with mine so many times over the past four days.

"Goodness me Brian, you're in quite a hurry. You didn't even give me time to thank the doctor." She looked up at me from below his shoulder, her face as red with embarrassment as her hair colour.

"That's okay," I reassured her. "Hope it worked!"

"I am sure it did," she answered. "You've been very good, doctor." She seemed to be more than generous with her words considering her husband's fragile state.

I walked around the bed, searching for my discarded clothing, finding it piece by piece, occasionally glancing toward the bed, seeing Brian pumping into his wife, the woman who had just experienced ten exciting orgasms with me over a four hour period of lustful sex.

In a way, I resented his having her permanently in much the same way that he resented me having her temporarily.

Natalie and I had scheduled a fifth day, the Monday. She called and asked if she could come to the surgery for her final treatment. She explained that she felt our relationship that was formed simply for procreation, was getting out of hand and had become much too intimate. She asked if my final sperm donation to her could be done clinically without the emotion of orgasms.

So I laid her down on my examination table, strapped her spread legs into the stirrups and spread a sheet over her upper body. Then I adjusted the table, stood up close against her widely spread thighs, applied some KY to her good bits and then pumped my cock hard and fast into her until I filled her one last time with my sperm.

"See you next month," I said cheerfully, if not inappropriately, implying that she would not yet fall pregnant and we would be at it again, fucking like rabbits, in 28 days time.

But within 20 days, she came to see me, telling me that she had completed a home pregnancy test and she believed she was already pregnant. A few minutes later, I was able to confirm that she was indeed expecting. She was obviously overjoyed and thanked me profusely, even planting a chaste kiss on my lips. Then she left to go to meet Brian and tell him that he was going to be a daddy.

The End