The Double D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly returned back to her clit and very carefully continued my oral ministrations. She resumed quaking as the pleasure of my oral attack returned. While I worked on her clit, one of my hands found its way to her beautiful breasts and started attacking them. The other hand dropped under my chin and two fingers dug their way into her wet hot cavern of love, soon a third one joined the other two inside her cunt. Now she went wild, her fingernails dug into my head trying to force my face deeper into her. The heels of her feet kicked the back of my shoulders, and she started yelling, "Oh God, oh God, ooooohhhhhh." For the second time in five minutes, she came, and from her reaction this one was stronger then the previous orgasm. After she peaked, I slowed my attacks down, to a loving caress.

Right after Wendy's orgasm subsided; I quickly crawled up and sunk my hard cock into Wendy. I was not gentle about it because I was hornier than hell. I then started hammering her pubic bone with mine. Again Wendy responded to my attack, she pulled my face to hers and started kissing, finding my face, lips, and mouth coated with her sex secretions. She then wrapped her arms and legs around me locking our sexual union. Her fingernails really started to dig into my back, so I grabbed one of her hands and guided it between our pubic bones. With some forceful guidance, I finally felt her hand start rubbing her clit. I was very, very, close to my release.

All of a sudden Wendy thrust her crotch into mine trapping her hand between us, her belly contracted, her mouth opened as she silently screamed in pleasure, and then her cunt started squeezing my cock. That did it, I deeply grunted and I sprayed my cum deep into her. We held each other tightly both enjoying the remainder of our mutual orgasm. I collapsed on Wendy and then gently rolled over keeping us joined together so we could face each other. We cuddled for several minutes while gently kissing and stroking each other.

Shortly my cock fell out of Wendy's pussy followed by a trail of sperm. I kissed her forehead and said, "Let's get something to eat." Hopping out of bed, I found and put on some clothes. But dear Wendy, she moved very slowly and walked bow legged to the bathroom. I heard her wiping herself, trying to clean up a bit. She returned and selected some clothes to wear. I sat down and watched my beauty put on her clothing. She first put on a sexy pair on yellow panties, and then she clipped on the matching yellow bra and arranged her breasts in the cups. She then wore a sleeveless shirt and shimmed into a pair of jean shorts. She quickly combed her silky golden hair, and put on tennis shoes.

She turned; putting her hands on her hips, gave me a grin, and asked, "Did you enjoy the show?"

I said laughing, "Most definitely." Kissed her and then led her to the dining room.

**** Breakfast

They were serving a breakfast buffet, so we were able to eat right away. We selected a private booth away from all listeners so we could talk without concern. We enjoyed our meal together, joking, eating, and talking about events in our lives. We seemed to skirt around the events that occurred between us over the last day. Just before we finished our breakfast, holding her hands with mine, I looked into Wendy's blue eyes and said, "Wendy, lover, I have another gift for you." I then gave her another wrapped gift.

She squealed and ripped open the gift; inside she found an anklet that matched her new toe ring. I then took it from box and attached it around her right ankle. We then had a passionate kiss right there in the dining room. Coming up for air we both noticed the waitress standing waiting to see if we needed anything else. Embarrassed I mumbled, "No, thanks," paid her, left, and went back to the hotel room with Wendy in tow.

**** Quick Shower

It was about 8:30 in the morning and I knew it was a four hour trip to Branson. But I needed a quick shower, I said, "Wendy, honey, I need a quick shower. How about you?"

"Yes, I could use one too."

"Okay, let's get a quick one together. It will save some time. Meet you in the shower," I told her.

I quickly started the shower and took off my clothes. Then I got in the shower and started cleaning myself. After removing her clothes Wendy joined me in the shower. We started working together getting each other clean. She washed my back and ass and then I did her, working a little longer on her ass then needed. We then faced each other and I washed her front, really enjoying those breasts more than I should. I then dropped onto my knees and washed her legs and thighs. I then parted her legs and licked her pussy and clit a few times before raising up and cleaned her crotch, really well. She then took over, washed my chest, and then cleaned my balls and cock, and then she too dropped to her knees and cleaned my legs and thighs. She then licked my cock a few times before she started sucking on it with her mouth. She did this about a minute until she rose up on her tiptoes, placed my cock downward at the entrance to her pussy, looked at me with her lust filled eyes and huskily said, "Please fuck me, NOW!"

Well I grabbed her ass cheeks, pushed her back against the shower wall, and entered her cunt with my cock. She then wrapped her arms and legs about me to hold on for dear life. As I was making love to that beautiful woman right there in the shower, with the water running down my back and ass cheeks, she whispered into my ear, "Lover, I want you're cum, deep in my pussy." I went into overdrive trying to pound her ass though the shower wall, only to be stopped by our crushed crotches. Suddenly I filled her up with my cum, ejaculating deep into that heavenly tunnel. I continued rutting into her crotch for a couple more deposits and then I slowly uncoupled us.

I reached out to caress her clit and she slapped my hand away saying, "No, later lover. I'm a bit sore, let me recuperate." Then she kissed me, washed both of our crotches, and pushed me out of the shower. We then toweled off and got dressed without being side-tracked too much. Wendy had to spend a few more minutes drying her long hair and putting some makeup on. I, in the mean time packed up and collected our luggage. While we were getting ready to leave, Wendy would rush to the bathroom and about thirty seconds later come back and continue what she was doing.

She did this a number of times before my curiosity finally got the better part of me and I went to see what was wrong. She had her shorts and panties down around her ankles wiping her crotch. As she was pulling her yellow panties up her hips, I asked, "Something wrong?"

With a look of surprise on her face she looked at me and said, "Your sperm is seeping out and it's stained my panties. See?" With that, she thrust her hips forward to show me. I noticed the wet stain in her panties. She continued, "I keep coming in here to clean myself before it seeps though my shorts." At that I chuckled, grabbed some toilet paper, folded it into a pad, reached into her panties, and placed the pad over her pussy. I then adjusted her panties to keep the pad in place and walked away.

**** Branson Bound

We finished getting ready for the trip and left the hotel. During the trip to Branson we talked about everything, nothing was sacred between us. She talked about her life, her family, her boyfriends, just about everything. We talked about how I learned about sex, my first sexual experience, my prior sexual conquests, anything. About half-way to Branson, we stopped for gas and a break. Wendy disappeared to the ladies room and shortly joined me in the store to select her drink. We then continued our trip.

After we had gone about fifteen miles down the road. Wendy turned to me and with an evil look raised her shirt over her breasts and shook her chest. At the stop she had removed her bra and there in the front seat where those two gorgeous mounds shaking in front of me. I nearly ran off the road staring at those breasts and the hard nipples on top of them. As I swerved to get back on the road, she started laughing hysterically. Gaining control I took another look that her. Wendy still had her shirt up over her tits, but was now in the process of getting her shorts off.

After she had removed her shorts, she sat there grinning, and starting playing with her tits. Oh how I wanted to stop and help her, but sneaking glances at her was making me just as hot if not hotter. We continued down the highway and shortly she started rubbing her pussy through her panties. Anytime a car passed she would pull her shirt down just enough to barely cover her breasts. And as soon as they passed she would uncover her tits and start fondling herself again.

Wendy then looked at me and said, "Can we stop, so we can fuck. Talking about sex has gotten me so horny."

"Go lay down in the back," I told her. Wendy did as I commanded. I followed her progress with the rear view mirror, closely following that perfect panty covered ass. Just before she lay down in the back, I said, "Go ahead and take off the rest of your clothes." Again she did as I asked and removed her shirt and panties.

"Wendy, in the front top pocket of my suitcase, you will find a box about 8 inches by 2 inches around. Go ahead and get it out." Naked in the back of a moving van, Wendy struggled on her hands and knees to find the described box. I enjoyed watching her struggles in the mirror. I especially enjoyed watching her hanging breasts shake with the movement of the van.

She held up the box and asked, "It this it?"

I replied, "Yes, that's it. Now lie down and get comfortable."

She arranged herself on the van floor and then looking at the eyes watching her in the mirror asked, "What now?"

"Open the box," I told her.

She opened it up and removed a Jack Rabbit Vibrator. She was puzzled and closely examined it. She looked at me with her puzzled expression. Watching in the mirror I said, "Press one of the buttons. See what it does." She then pressed a button, the vibrator started buzzing. Then she pressed another, it started to slowly rotate. Then her expression changed to one of understanding. She immediately spread her legs and placed the tip of the vibrator into her tunnel of love.

She started the slow process of swallowing the vibrator with her pussy. In and out, in and out, she allowed the vibrator to go farther each time. With her other hand she tweaked her nipples. Soon she had the whole vibrator inside her cunt. Her movements got faster and faster, she kept trying the different buttons on the vibrator until she found the right setting. She was not caring where she was. She was not caring who might be watching. All she cared about was the pleasure between her legs.

The closer we got to Branson the closer she got to her orgasm. She spread her thighs as far as she could. She accidentally hit the button that made the vibrator massage her clit. She went ballistic, shaking and cumming while I was driving the van, watching her masturbation in the mirror. She kept pounding the vibrator in her pussy until she could take no more. She then quickly took it out of her vagina, struggled to turn it off, and then fell asleep on the van floor.

About fifteen miles away from Branson, I yelled to Wendy, "Sleepy head get dressed." She opened one eye to look at me. I told her, "We're outside of Branson. So unless you want to arrive at the hotel nude, I would suggest you get your clothes on." Then I threw her shorts back to her.

Wendy struggled to find her clothes and get back into them. Just before we arrived at Branson, she came up front and got into the passenger seat. She looked a little disheveled but she was presentable. I asked, "Did that get the itch out of your crotch?"

"For the moment, love. But I prefer the real thing," and she reached over, squeezed my cock, and gave me a quick kiss. We got a quick lunch at McDonald's and then went to the hotel. As we were unloading the luggage from the van I noticed something on the van floor. Pointing to the vibrator I said, "You forgot your friend." Wendy scrambled to collect it while turning four shades of red. She then gave me an un-amused look while stuffing it into my suitcase. I started laughing and then kissed her pouting lips. Holding hands we then headed inside to check in.

**** Branson Check In

During the hotel check-in Wendy and I acted like a pair of newlyweds. We couldn't keep our hands and lips off each other. I was waiting for someone to yell, "Hey, get a room." Well, we did.

Again hand-in-hand, we went to our room with our luggage in tow. The room was a typical hotel room unlike the honeymoon suite of the last evening. After we entered the room we let go of our bags and resumed fondling and kissing. After some heavy necking, I tore myself away from that goddess and said, "Let's check out the pool. Go get your swimsuit on." With a wink, I playfully swatted her butt to get her moving. We retrieved our swimsuits from our respective bags. I went ahead and changed right there in the room. Wendy also removed her clothes in the room but needed to pee so she took her swimsuit to the bathroom.

As I was unpacking our luggage, Wendy shouted out in frustration, "Al, I need a different suit. Where can we get another one?" I turned to see what was wrong, and there standing outside of the bathroom door was Wendy in a hot pink monokini swimsuit. I could see nothing wrong with it other then giving every man in the world a hardon when they saw her in it.

I squeaked out a response, "What wrong with it?" still staring at her in that skimpy one piece.

She pointed and rubbed her pubic mound saying, "You can see a bump right here. My pubic hair pushes the suit out from my tummy," and she swung her hips from side to side showing me both of her profiles.

"I think it's fine. You look beautiful in that suit."

Taking another look, Wendy asked, "Do you really think so?" Then she looked at me and said, "I think we need to find another one."

"Well Wendy, we really don't have time to find another suit. It's fine, no one will notice."

Putting her hands on her hips, she sternly looked at me and said, "Everyone will see my pussy hair."

"Okay, I have an idea. Why don't we shave all the hair off your pussy? Then you can try on the swimsuit and see how it looks. If you still have a problem with the way it looks, we can go find another. Okay?"

She thought about that a second and then said, "Okay, let's try it."

"Then strip and lay on the bed, so I can shave you."

Before she could change her mind, I hurried and collected what I needed. Working as fast as I safely could, I removed all of her beautiful pubic hair. I made very sure that no hair was left on her pubic mound, cunt lips, and around her clit. At times I had stick my fingers into her cunt, to help me keep my strokes steady. After the first time I needed more and more help to keep myself steady. And it seemed her cunt kept getting wetter and wetter every time.

I finished shaving her crotch and using a towel I cleaned her up. Just to be sure that everything was real clean, I dropped to my knees and tongued her cunt. I tested my work by licking from her asshole up over the cunt lips finishing my test at her clit. I did this a couple more times and then tested my work further by sticking my tongue and then fingers deep into her cunt. After a few minutes I forced myself to stop. I really wanting to make love to her again, but I knew we must pace ourselves for the remainder of the day. So I stood up and said, "I'm done. Check and see if the suit fits better," and I plopped into a chair to relax.

Groaning in frustration, Wendy slowly got off the bed and put on her swimsuit. She stood in front of the full length mirror on the wall and checked out the results of my task. She then turned to me and gave me a great big smile. Wendy then skipped over to where I sat, plopped into my lap, and gave me a big kiss. She said, "It looks fine. See?" She then hopped off of my lap and shoved her suit covered crotch in my face so that I could see the results.

I nearly died; right in front of me was her beautiful "camel toe". I want to grab her waist and rub that "camel toe" all over my lips, but instead I got up and squeaked, "Well can we go?"

Happy with her new look, Wendy grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

**** Water Sports

We went to the hotel swimming pool, but found it too crowded to enjoy. Wanting to see others reaction to Wendy in her swimsuit, I suggested, "Love, let's go rent a boat for a couple of hours."

She squealed with joy, "Yes." So we got in the van and drove to the marina.

Being Memorial Day weekend, the marina was busy but they still had some boats to rent. After all the paperwork was completed they directed us to our boat. We were met by a high school boy whose job was to make sure I knew how to handle the boat. As he explained and showed me what I needed to know he kept looking at Wendy whom was sitting in the bow of the boat. I too had a hard time paying attention to what the young man was saying because Wendy was putting on a great show.

She had her head tilted back which forced her breasts to thrust forward. Her nipples were hard and could be seen though swimsuit. She had her thighs more parted then needed; she was showing both of us her "camel toe." She seemed to be having fun making us both horny. As he finished showing me the boat, he told me he had to do a quick inspection. He quickly opened the various boat compartments in the stern, and moved forward. He then slowly inspected all of the compartments, a real look at the anchor rope and anything else he could find to inspect. He then reluctantly untied the boat to let us leave. As we were leaving the dock, I determined that he had done a very thorough job of inspecting Wendy since he was having trouble hiding his erection.

I steered the boat out to the middle of the lake and throttled it to maximum. The slipstream caused Wendy to move back to the seat beside me. She kept rising out of her seat, to get her head over the windshield, so that the wind could blow in her face. Her golden hair billowed behind her in the wind. I yelled to her, "Do you want to steer?"

She nodded her head, at which I patted my leg with my hand. She got the point and came over and sat in my lap. I removed my hands from the steering wheel and let her take over. She was now sitting high enough so that the windshield did not block the wind; this allowed the wind to blow continuously in her face and hair.

I started nuzzling and kissing her neck. Every so often she would turn her head and we would kiss each other. Shortly I started fondling her. I started with her flat stomach but shortly moved up to her breasts. Then I continued to rubbing and tweaking her nipples. All this time her swimsuit was between my hands and her skin.

Making sure no one could see, I reached behind Wendy's neck and untied her halter string. Down came the top of Wendy's swimsuit and out came Wendy's tits. She turned to me grinning and gave me a kiss with a lot of tongue. When she broke the kiss she had to return to her steering. I continued to fondle her some more and now included her covered pussy. I now had a raging hard on. So I adjusted it by taking it out of my shorts.

Wendy looked down to see what I was doing and grinned. Quickly she rose up a bit and let go of the steering wheel. With one hand she grabbed my cock and with the other moved the crotch of her suit to the side. Now she sat down, stuffing my cock into her cunt in one swift movement. She then started kissing me while she steered the boat.

After a real long kiss during which her cunt was squeezing my cock, she turned back around to watch where we were going. I decided to do my own steering and grabbed her tits. We had fun out there in the middle on the lake. Me steering the boat using Wendy's tits. Tweak the left nipple and boat goes left. Tweak the right nip and the boat goes right. Wendy was having fun with my cock stuffed up her pussy. She found out when the boat hit some big waves, my cock would fuck her pussy. We continued playing around when suddenly I flicked her clit and she started shaking. She leaned her head back onto my shoulder and started rubbing her clit, hard, with her hand.

123456...9