The Double D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just had to taste her pussy. So I crawled to the end of the bed. Rolled onto my back, letting my head hang over the bed, and grabbed her ass forcing that gorgeous cunt into my waiting mouth. I licked up and down her delicious cunt lips drinking in as much of her nectar as I could. She was now moaning and trying to push more of her crotch into my face. I continued feasting on her delicious pussy until she broke away from me saying, "I want to try something. Move further up on the bed."

After I was positioned the way she wanted, she crawled onto the bed until her pussy was again grinding into my face. I reached up and fondled her breasts. Then she leaned forward until her breasts were rubbing into my stomach. Then I felt her take my cock into her hot mouth. She licked and sucked, while I sucked and licked. We continued our oral assault on each other for several minutes. I knew she was getting close to another orgasm, so I really assaulted her clit. She stopped sucking on my cock, lying her head on my thigh, kissing the shaft of my cock, and enjoyed her orgasm. I felt her body shaking, her stomach rippled, and her pussy ground into my attacking face.

After her orgasm was finished, she moved her crotch away from me, and said, "Now it's my turn," and she again attacked my cock with her mouth. I could tell that she wanted everything my cock could give her. At times she tried to see how much cock she could swallow, only to be stopped by her gagging. She still licked and sucked between attempts and sometimes stroked me with her hands. She made another deep throat attempt and suddenly I felt my cock slip down her throat. That did it, it was too much. My cock started erupting deep in her throat. Wendy must have felt my orgasm and she pulled the cock head out of her throat into her mouth. Using her mouth she now sucked out the remaining semen from my erupting cock.

She released my cock from her mouth and licking her lips said, "That tastes wonderful." She quickly crawled up and gave my lips a kiss. We arranged ourselves under the sheets and cuddled for a while. We talked about our families and soon the conversion turned to Wendy telling The Double D stories that had been related to her by her mother and aunts. As she told about her mother's experience, I started rubbing her pussy and clit. I continued my manipulations through the rest of her stories until she said, "Please make love to me."

We slowly arranged ourselves into the missionary position. Wendy guided my cock to her waiting pussy. I slowly pushed my cock deeper into her pussy until I could go no further. Then I started the slow retreat from that wet tunnel of pleasure. Wendy and I made slow love that night as we rolled together on that bed.

During one of the times that Wendy was on top, riding that hard cock buried deep inside her, she looked deeply into my eyes, licking her luscious lips, and started rubbing her clit. The rocking of her hips increased as her passion increased. My passion also increased and my hands needed to hold something. So I fondled those beautiful breasts which were just waiting to be touched. Wendy now kicked into overdrive. Her hand rubbed her clit harder and faster, causing her hips to rock faster and faster. Causing me to rock my hips faster and faster. Forcing my cock to go faster and farther into her cunt. All this caused me the attack her tits more aggressively. I came first, shooting my sperm up and into her cunt. I grunted and groaned as I tried to push my cock deep into her belly. When Wendy felt my cock spurt its load into her, she was wracked by her own orgasm. She screamed, "Ooohhhhh", as her belly contracted in her pleasure. She shook all over in ecstasy. And then we were done.

She collapsed onto my chest and I lovingly held her. We both fell asleep with my cock still inside her and my sperm oozing out of her pussy.

******** Sunday

**** 3 AM Feeding

Like the previous night, the call of nature woke me around 3am. I again went to the bathroom and had to wait a bit for my erection to subside before I was able to urinate. When I had finished my business and cleaned up, I went back to bed. As I was headed back to bed, the memories of the last couple of days replayed in my head. This made the blood flow back into my cock, making it impossible to get back to sleep.

"Wendy, love, wake up." I loudly whispered, as I crawled up the bed, my extremely hard cock swaying back and forth.

"Huh, what?" as she opened her eyes taking notice of the cock slowly advancing toward her.

"It's time for the three o'clock feeding." I said grinning.

"Oh yea, go ahead and feed the pussy." At that she rolled onto her back and spread her thighs.

I quickly stuffed my bottle into the waiting pussy. Wendy and I moaned together in mutual pleasure as I deeply stuffed her pussy. Due to the tightness of the hungry pussy, the feeding didn't take very long, as the bottle exploded its milk after several hard shakes. I groaned as the thick milk coated the far back throat of the hungry pussy. After I had finished emptying the bottle of milk, I rolled off of the pussy owner, and the bottle made a plopping sound as it exited the mouth of the now full pussy.

"See you at the eight o'clock feeding." I mumbled to Wendy.

She answered, "Pussy will be hungry." and rolled toward me. As I rolled towards her, I muttered, "Owe you two more," and we fell asleep cuddled together.

**** Wendy Takes Over

I was awakened by the bed being bounced. I opened my eyes to see a naked Wendy bouncing up and down on the bed. When she noticed that I was awake she said, "Good morning sleepy head."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's eight o'clock."

"Oh, time for another pussy feeding," I said as I attempted to snatch her. Giggling Wendy dodged my attack and I fell face first on the bed.

She swatted my butt and said, "Stop it. I need to ask you something."

I rolled over and said, "Okay, ask away."

Wendy sat down on the bed with her legs crossed, showing me her womanhood. "I would like to be in charge of the entertainment for this morning."

"So you have something you want to try, is that it?" I responded.

"Yes."

"That is fine by me. You're now are in charge. What's first?" I said as I lay back on the bed.

"I'm hungry and then I need to do some shopping. So get dressed and let's get some breakfast. By the way: keep your hands to yourself until told," and she hopped out of bed to get dressed.

We both got ready for our morning excursion. I was ready before Wendy, so I sat down and watched her get ready. She was applying her makeup while wearing light blue panties with a matching blue bra. Once she was finished she put on a flowery blouse and a short denim skirt. She then checked her appearance in the mirror. She then removed her bra and checked her appearance again. Satisfied she looked at me and said, "Let's go, love."

As we where leaving the room she blocked my exit and kissed me on the lips. I reached up to fondle her breasts and as I touched them she stepped back and slapped my hands. "I said no touching." She spun around and left the room as I stood there in shock. I quickly regained my composure and followed her to breakfast.

Breakfast was uneventful except for her grabbing my cock under the table whenever the mood stuck her. After breakfast she handed me a piece of paper and said, "I need to do some shopping. Here's the address." I took a look at the address and, not knowing Branson, went to the front desk for directions. We then took the van to the address she had given me.

**** Shopping Again

We pulled up in front of an adult store. A little embarrassed, I followed Wendy into the store. There on racks were all sorts of dildos, vibrators, blowup dolls, and all sorts of sex toys. The clerk was giving us the evil eye trying to figure us out. Wendy looked around for a couple of minutes and then when over to talk to the clerk. Being careful not to let me hear, Wendy whispered some questions to the clerk. He shook his head in response while he stared at her chest. They softly conversed and then he made a phone call. After he finished his call, he gave Wendy another paper with directions he had written down.

I followed Wendy back to the van where she handed me another set of directions. After about a fifteen minute drive, we arrived at another adult store. As we entered I noticed this store was about the same as the last adult store but it was more bondage related. Wendy went right up to the female clerk where they talked a few minutes. They both kept looking at me and whispered between themselves. Soon the clerk left the counter and locked the front door, putting a "Be Back in Ten Minutes" sign in the window.

They both approached me where the clerk asked Wendy, "I have different sizes, so how large is his cock."

Wendy said, "About normal, I think."

"We need to be sure. Can you get him to drop his pants and underwear?"

Wendy then looked at me and in a demanding voice commanded, "Drop them."

In surprise I looked at both of them and noticing they were both serious, so I did as I was told. I unzipped, dropped my trousers, and then pulled my underwear down to the ground. Then I just stood there in the middle of an adult store naked from the waist down with two women staring at my crotch. The clerk then said to Wendy, "I need to see it erect." Wendy looked at the clerk, then at me, and then at my semi-limp cock. She then fell to her knees and engulfed my cock with her mouth.

Wendy worked with gusto, getting my cock to harden up. In no time at all Wendy was finished. She stopped sucking my cock and while looking at the clerk said, "It's hard now." The clerk nodded her head in agreement and left to get the requested items. Wendy followed her to be sure they got everything. I decided since I was not needed any more, that I would pull up my pants.

After about ten minutes Wendy came over and said, "I have everything I need from here. Go pay the woman." And she left to go to the van. I went over to the clerk and gave her my credit card. After I signed the receipt for items costing about $175, the clerk winked at me and said, "Have fun."

Once I was back in the van, Wendy said, "To the mall." So I drove us to the mall. For the next hour we visited various stores. Wendy tried on different types and styles of clothes. Each item seemed sexier then the previous item. She also made me try on some clothing. At one store she asked the saleslady if her husband could go into the dressing room with her. The saleslady said it would be alright. So Wendy dragged me into the dressing room with her.

She made me sit down in the dressing room and told me to stay. She then went and collected the items she wanted to try on. She came back and quickly undressed. She then put on a nightie and asked, "How does this look?"

I gulped and responded, "It looks great."

Wendy then changed into other skimpier items and asked the same question. I gave the same answer. The last item she put on was a shelf bra which pushed her breasts up and a crotchless pair of panties. She then forced her crotch in my face and said, "Lick me." I started licking her wet pussy. I did this for about a minute and I grabbed her ass cheeks to help force more of her crotch into my face. She immediately squealed and jumped back away from my face. With an evil grin she smacked my hands and said, "Bad boy." She then removed the bra and panties and redressed in her regular clothes. She then handed me the shelf bra and crotchless panties and said, "I want those. Meet me back at the van." She then left.

I was now sitting in a woman's dressing room, a raging hardon in my pants, bra and panties in my hand, thinking how I got myself into this situation. After a couple of minutes, I rose, arranged my cock to be less obvious, and went to pay for the bra and panties. I found the saleslady and she rang up my purchase. She commented, "You and your wife make a great looking couple."

"Thank you."

As I was leaving she winked at me saying, "Have fun."

**** My Turn

Once I got into the van, Wendy said, "Back to the room." Due to the traffic in Branson, it took us about twenty minutes to get back to the hotel. Wendy kept kissing me and playing with my cock though my pants, but every time I tried to touch her she would smack my hands and say, "Bad Boy." She even unzipped me and pulled my cock out to pump it in her hands just to stuff it back into my pants.

After we arrived back at the hotel she grabbed my hand and led me back to the room. In the elevator Wendy held out her hand and said, "Lover, room key, please." I retrieved the key and gave it to her. She then kissed me on the lips. She led me to the hotel door and said, "Wait here a second." She then slipped into the room closing the door. I waited out in the hallway until she opened the door.

Wendy said, "You can now come in, lover." I stepped past her into the room. She shut the door, forced my hands behind my back, and quickly handcuffed them together. I spun around to look at her while I tried to get my hands undone. Wendy was at that moment jumping up and down with joy. She was clapping her hands together, giggling, and the breasts under her blouse jumping with joy also. After several seconds we both calmed down and Wendy gave me a hot kiss while she rubbed my hard cock though my pants.

She then said, "Time to get you ready for lunch. Go sit on the bed."

I did as I was told. She then removed my shoes and socks. After that she unbuttoned my shirt. Then she got a puzzled look on her face. After a few seconds her expression brightened and she scampered to her luggage. She came back with a pair of scissors and she then proceeded to cut my shirt off of me. That done she got me to stand up and she then removed my pants and underwear. She then retrieved an item from the adult store bag. She then came back to me, kissed my lips again, and then she knelt down, and spent a few minutes attaching something around my cock.

She stood up and looked over her handywork. Satisfied she pushed me back onto the bed. She then went about getting other items ready. I sat there and looked at my cock wrapped in leather and metal rings. I took a closer look.

A leather strap was tightly attached at the base of my cock. Everything else was attached to this strap so nothing could be removed with yanking my balls off. Another strap separated my balls. My whole cock was encased in leather and that was covered by metal rings. There was a leather strap attached to each ring running along the top and bottom of my cock.

Clad only in her blue panties, Wendy came back over as I was staring at her handywork. She said, "The saleslady called it ‘The Gates of Hell'. It's to prevent you from having an erection." She then reached down and fondled my leather clad cock and my two leather separated balls. She then sat in my lap and started to passionately kiss me. As we kissed, she ground her ass into my crotch and fondled my nipples. After several minutes she stopped and got off my lap. She again fondled my cock, then said, "Yep, seems to be working," and she left me there.

I just sat there watching what she was doing but not responding due to my condition. Wendy finally came to me and said, "Time to get you cleaned up." She helped get me to my feet and walked me to the bathroom while playing with my ass.

She had setup the enema bag and I now knew it was my turn. She helped me lay face down on the towels on the floor. I asked her to arrange my cock so I wouldn't lie on it. She grinned and did as I had asked. I relaxed the best as I could. She spread my ass cheeks and rubbed some lube around and into my asshole. She then inserted the enema nozzle in my ass and released the water.

As the water filled my bowels, she massaged my lower back, ass cheeks, and inner thighs. At times my bowels would cramp up but shortly the cramps would go away. Wendy removed the nozzle after I had the whole bag of water in my bowels. She lay down beside me and we kissed for several minutes. She rubbed my back and massaged my handcuffed arms while we waited for the water to do its work.

Once she figured the water had done enough she helped me up and over to the toilet. As soon as I sat down on the toilet, I released the water buried deep in my bowels. Out came the water, the shit, and the stink. Wendy kept leaving the bathroom for fresh air then returned to flush the toilet and to kiss me. Soon I was done and she wiped my ass. She then had me lie down on the towels again while positioning my caged cock. She quickly ran to the bedroom for something and came back. She then rolled me on my side and stuffed the nozzle in my butt. She carefully rolled me onto my back positioning a pillow under me to relieve the pressure of my back crushing my handcuffed arms.

Once I was comfortable she released the water. As my bowels were again filled with water she took a much closer look at the cock trapped in the cage. She even licked the tip of the cock and sucked my balls. My cock tried to expand but was confided to a limited space. She then rubbed my stomach forcing more water into my upper colon. She was having fun torturing me. After she had filled my bowels with three enema bags of water, she removed the nozzle. Looking at me laying on the floor she giggled. I raised my head and glared at her. She quickly replied, "You look pregnant," at that she rubbed my extended belly causing me to cramp up again.

She crawled up, her beautiful breasts swaying back and forth and we kissed some more. Every so often she would break our kiss to nibble on my nipples. After my bowels stopped grumbling, she again helped me over to the toilet where we repeated our earlier process.

Once I had finish dumping my bowels for the second time she helped me up and then shoved me into the shower. She proceeded to wash me, starting with my head and moving down my body until she got to my feet. She spent a little extra time on my ass and crotch during this scrub down. Looking into my eyes she got a big grin on her face saying, "Your turn, love." as she held up the butt plug from last night.

I mumbled, "I should have seen that coming," turned around and bent over the best I could while still in the shower. She then soaped up my ass and asshole. As she was slowly inserting the butt plug into my ass while she kept playing with my cock and balls. Soon I felt the butt plug slip the rest of the way into my butt. She then gave it a friendly shove just to be sure it was in and swatted my ass cheek saying, "You're done; let's rinse you off." She quickly shoved me back under the shower and kissed me while rubbing my ass and crotch.

After she had finished rinsing me off she moved me to the back of the shower. She now took her time washing herself as I was forced to watch her. Every time she saw me staring at her she grinned or giggled. I knew what she was giggling about. There in a shower with an 18-year-old-girl was a 29-year-old-man, handcuffed, cock caged, and butt plugged. Hell, I was laughing last night at her!

After she turned off the water to the shower, she gave me another kiss and said, "Love, wait here. I'll be back." She stepped out of the shower and then re-closed the shower curtain, leaving me to drip dry. I heard the hair dryer and other movement on the other side of the shower curtain. In what felt like twenty minutes Wendy pulled open the curtain. There she stood fully dressed and ready to leave with a towel in her hands. She toweled me off while I was still standing in the shower. She helped me out and combed my hair. She then shoved me using my ass to the bedroom.

There she put on my trousers. I commented, "What no underwear?"

As she was tucking my cock cage into my pants she looked into my eyes and said, "That would spoil the fun," and then she zipped me closed. She patted the packaged package and proceeded to get my socks and shoes on my feet. She then stepped back and looked me over. Satisfied she grabbed my shirt and poked me in the butt towards the door. At the door she looked into my eyes and said, "I'm going to uncuff you in a moment. You are then to put on your shirt and behave yourself. We'll be going to lunch and after, coming back here. If you misbehave, I'll quit playing and you won't know what I had planned." At that she pecked my lips, opened the door, and uncuffed me. As a gentleman, I rubbed my arms and wrists a bit and then put on my shirt. We left hand-in-hand for the dining room.

1...456789