The Double D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was having an orgasm while riding my cock in the middle of the lake. I grabbed the wheel while I kept fondling her breasts. Her strong orgasm continued, as we bounced over another set of waves. Shortly her orgasm subsided and she stopped her masturbation. She just lay in my arms with my cock still stuffed in her cunt. Shortly she raised her head from my shoulder and commented, "Fuck that was good."

"Do you want to take a swim now?" I asked her.

"Okay."

"Well get dressed and I'll find us a place," I told her.

With care she stood up letting my cock pop out of her cunt. She straightened the crotch of her suit over her pussy and tied her top back up. I replaced my cock back into my suit and started slowing the boat looking for a place to swim.

I found a remote spot and dropped both the anchor and ladder over the side of the boat. I then jumped off the boat into the lake. Wendy jumped in right after I did. We swam around and talked about how much fun we were having together. Shortly I swam over to Wendy and gave her a big kiss. Once the kiss was over, I swam away from her and yelled, "Tag! You're It." She quickly caught up to me, tugged me underwater and kissed me when I came back to the surface. We continued our game of tag, getting more and more physical each time. One time I lost my shorts. I tagged her back by untying her top and grabbing a tit. She then tagged me by grabbing my cock and stuffing my face into her cleavage. I then caught her and stuffed two fingers in her cunt while I kissed her. The game of tag ended and a different one started.

While still in the water, we continued to kiss. Wendy now was stroking my cock under the water, while I was pumping my fingers in her cunt. I broke our kiss for the moment to suck on her breast. I had to go under the surface of the water to get to it. When I came back up we resumed our kiss. I somehow maneuvered my cock into the entrance of her pussy, but it kept slipping away. Wendy in frustration said, "Let's make love in the boat." So I reluctantly let go and followed her back to the boat.

She climbed up the ladder, not caring that she was nude from the waist up. I enjoyed the view looking up from the water. I then climbed into the boat. With lust in her eyes, Wendy tugged my shorts off and pointed to the floor of the boat. I then laid down and looked into Wendy's blue eyes. She slowly peeled off her pink swimsuit almost doing a striptease. She slowly reveled her freshly shaved cunt. As the swimsuit slid down her muscular legs to splat on the floor of the boat. She looked me straight in the eyes and said, "Being shaved has made me so horny." and she rubbed her crotch with her hands, she finished by spreading the lips of her cunt open for me to see her wet inner cunt walls. She then proceeded to mount my cock.

I let her take control of our coupling. She slowly rocked her hips back and forth causing my cock to stroke in and out of her cunt. When she was sitting up I fondled her tits and played with her nipples. When she was laying down on my chest kissing me I was fondling her ass cheeks. She increased the tempo of her rocking while looking deeply in my eyes. Then I suddenly came, shooting my sperm into her pussy, grunting with my release. She slowed her tempo down until her grinding came to a stop and laid herself on my chest. We held each onto each other there in the bottom of the boat until my cock dropped out of her pussy.

Wendy rolled off of me and put her swimsuit back on while sitting on the floor of the boat. I slowly did the same. When we were ready I helped Wendy up and maneuvered the boat back to the marina. The young man from earlier was there waiting for our return. He tied the boat up to the dock and helped Wendy out of the boat. I thought I noticed a wet stain in the front of his trousers. Right then he looked at Wendy's crotch, starred for a moment, eyes getting bigger, and then he quickly ran away.

Wendy turned around and asked me, "What's wrong with him?"

I also took a look at her crotch and started to giggle. I then found a towel and wrapped it around her slim waist. Whispering in the ear, "My cum is pouring out of your pussy. There is very slimy stain on your crotch and it is running down your thighs." Red faced, she waddled back to the van.

**** Back at the Room

On the way back to the hotel she cleaned her crotch as best as she could. Still using the towel to cover herself, we walked back to the room. As we entered the room Wendy stated, "I need a shower before we eat," and she headed to the bathroom.

"Love, before your shower, I need to do something. Go ahead and take off that wet suit, and then we'll talk." She hurried up and did what I asked. When she returned from hanging her wet swimsuit in the bathroom, I covered my naked woman with a bathrobe to keep her warm. I was still in my trunks.

We sat down on the bed together holding hands, I then said, "Today has been real fun. Most of it was unplanned. Well I have plans for tonight. Just remember what I told you last night. If you don't want to do something just say so. Okay?"

Wendy nodded her head and said, "Yes, I understand."

"Just remember this, my present plan calls for no orgasms until after dinner. My job, just like last night, is to get us both hot as hell. Okay?"

"Yes."

"Now, do you know what an enema is?"

Wendy, gulped and said, "Yes, I had one when I was little."

"Okay, well I am going to give you one now and then we will shower together. Ready?"

"Yes, let's do this."

With that answer from her, I led her to the bathroom. I laid some towels out on the bathroom floor and told her, "Take off your robe and lay face down on the towels. I'll be right back." I left to collect the items I would need and hurried back to my Wendy. I put on some soothing music and lit some candles, while turning off the bathroom lights.

There she was naked lying as I told her to. I filled up the enema bag with warm water and hung it on the towel rack. I applied lube to the enema nozzle and carefully applied lube to Wendy's anus. I whispered to Wendy, "Love, just relax, just relax." I gently rubbed her back.

"I am now going to insert the nozzle in your anus, so just relax." I then gently inserted the nozzle in her anus. I waited several seconds and then said, "Now I am going to release the water. Let me know when to stop." I released the water but to help reduce her discomfort I controlled the flow. As I allowed the water to fill her bowels, I gently massaged her shoulders and lower back, and whispered words of encouragement. She asked me to stop a few times but then allowed me to continue. Soon the bag was empty and she was full. I removed the nozzle and allowed her to lie there about ten minutes.

"Wendy, time for you to go to the toilet." At this I helped her over to the toilet. Just as she sat down she released the fluid from deep in her bowels. Over the next few minutes I held and hugged her, flushing the toilet a number of times. After she had vacated all of the fluid, I said, "One more time."

As I was getting the enema ready for a repeat round, she laid down on her stomach. I then re-inserted the nozzle in her anus. "Wendy, please roll over onto your back." She rolled over onto her back, while I made sure the nozzle stayed buried in her ass. Once she was ready, I released the water. I gently massaged her front while the water slowly re-filled her bowels. I concentrated on her stomach helping move the water further into her bowels. Once the enema was empty, I refilled it, and continued filling Wendy's bowels. Kissing her passionately I fondled her tits, stomach, and clitoris. She was almost continuously moaning, sometimes it was in passion and other times in pain from the cramps. The second bag was now empty. I carefully removed the enema nozzle from my reclined angel.

I sat back and admired the view before me. There before me on the hotel bathroom floor was a naked 18-year-old woman whose normally flat stomach was now distended with water. The nipples on those fantastic breasts were hard and sticking up. The muscular thighs were parted showing off a bald wet pussy with a rigid clitoris standing up at attention. Oh, how I just wanted to fuck her right there, right now, but my time was short and I did not want to clean up the mess when she released her bowels.

After about ten minutes I said, "Wendy, toilet time again, then we'll give you a shower." I again helped Wendy over to the toilet, and cuddled with her as she evacuated the water in her bowels. Whenever she and I kissed I flushed the toilet to remove the waste. Once she was finished emptying all of the water, I helped her into the shower after removing my swim trunks.

I washed her silky blond hair twice, and then I washed her shoulders, back, and lower back. I scrubbed her ass checks and gently cleaned the butt crack and asshole. I dropped to my knees and cleaned the back of her thighs and legs. I then turned her around and washed her neck and arms. Then I cleaned her chest and breasts. Now I cleaned her stomach. Her crotch was cleaned next. Then I did the front of her legs. I then handed her a shaver and told her, "I need to get something. Go ahead and shave your armpits, legs, and anything else." Dripping wet, I left her to get what I needed.

Reentering the shower I noticed Wendy had finished shaving her armpits and legs, she was now re-shaving her crotch. I just waited and watched her finish shaving herself. She said, "I'm done, what's next?" I then held up a butt plug.

"What's that?" she asked.

Grinning I said, "It's a butt plug, love."

"What's it for?"

"Why your beautiful butt, dear, now turn around and bend over," I told her.

Hesitantly she did as I asked. After she was ready, I spread her ass cheeks and slowly inserted the butt plug into her ass. I took it slowly; I pushed it in about an inch then let it slip out a half inch. I did this about twelve times before the taper at the end of the plug made the rest of it pop into her butt, where it stayed.

"Wendy, it's in, you can stand up."

She stood up and, in a bit of discomfort, turned around, "You can finish rising, I'll help towel you off." I said and got out of the shower and waited for her. She finished up, turned the shower off, and climbed out of the shower. As I was toweling her off, she said, "It feels weird in my ass."

I told her, "You'll get used to it. And with you wearing it, I'll stay real horny." I then grabbed her and gave her a very passionate kiss. As we were kissing I started rubbing up and down her pussy lips. I then rubbed her clit a couple of times and sunk two fingers deep into her cunt. I then stopped and looked into her eyes saying, "Dry your hair and meet me in the bedroom. We need to get dressed for dinner."

I left her to finish up in the bathroom and started getting myself ready for dinner. Shortly Wendy came waddling into the bedroom asking, "What's next?"

"Putting on panties. But before, put these Ben Wa balls inside your vagina." She gave me a real puzzled look at me and the balls in my hand.

"What?"

"These are called Ben Wa balls, inside each of these balls is a smaller ball. As you walk the balls are supposed to keep you horny."

Wendy gingerly took the balls from my hand, looked over them carefully. Then she spread her legs and slowly stuffed the balls into her pussy. After she was done, I inserted my finger into her pussy to shove the balls further into her pussy. I then gave her a pair of leather panties to put on. She shimmed into the leather panties and then I adjusted the fit to make sure the butt plug was being forced deeper into her ass by the panties.

"You can put on your make-up." Wendy then spent the next several minutes working on her face. When she was finished, I said, "Go ahead and put on your dress."

She got her dress and then looked at me and asked, "Which bra?"

I grinned in response, "None needed for those babies."

She grinned back and put on her dress. It was a yellow sun dress. The hem of the dress stopped half way down her thighs. Not too short and not too long. After she finished dressing, we worked together to straighten up the bathroom and bedroom. Once we were ready to leave for dinner, I noticed that she was now walking normally, even with the plug in her ass and the balls in her cunt. We left for dinner.

**** Dinner

Holding hands in the elevator, I pressed a button on a remote I had hidden in my pants pocket.

Wendy squealed and looked at me with panic in her eyes, "It's vibrating." she exclaimed.

"Yes love and this one does too," as I pressed the second button. She squeezed my hand tightly as the balls in her pussy now vibrated, joining the already vibrating butt plug.

Looking at me she said, "You're a bad boy."

"I guess we'll find out how bad I really am." And before anything else was said, the elevator doors opened and I turned off the remotes so I would not have to carry the girl to dinner.

We were seated in a remote booth in the dining room. Due to our busy afternoon we were both very hungry. After finding out what Wendy wanted, I ordered both of our meals along with some wine. As we were waiting for our salads I asked Wendy what she had planned for the future. During our conversation, I kept turning on and off the two vibrators buried in Wendy. Sometimes it would be only the butt plug, other times just the Ben Wa balls, and other times both at once. During our talk Wendy had a hard time keeping up her end of the conversation.

I continued playing music with the vibrators in Wendy. Between the salad and the main course, Wendy and I kissed passionately while I snaked a hand up her thigh to her panty covered crotch. Not to be left behind, Wendy was rubbing my cock though my pants. I was getting ready to stuff a finger into her cunt when the waiter spoiled my fun by delivering the main course.

I waited for the right time to spring my next surprise. After a few minutes, as she was lifting her fork to take a bite of shrimp, I sprang my surprise. Her eyes grew real wide with surprise, she dropped her fork onto her plate, and she glared at me saying, "You bastard." She then closed her eyes and started breathing deeply. I turned off all the vibrators and waited.

After a few seconds she re-opened her eyes and said, "Why did you stop? I was so close to coming!"

"That's the idea, get you close but not over," as I continued eating.

She continued glaring at me and said, "The panties vibrate too, don't they?" I pressed the button for the panties in response, causing her moan in pleasure.

I commented, grinning, "You should see the matching bra. There are little vibrators in the tip of the cups."

As she started quivering again, I turned off the vibrator in the panties. I had selected these panties because the vibrator was right over the clitoris. I had adjusted the panties earlier to make sure that it would deliver its maximum effect. I allowed her to calm down and we continued to eat our main course. Once in a while, I played with my musical vibrators, being very careful not to overload my special guest.

During desert I stepped it up a notch, keeping Wendy squirming in the booth. She kept groaning and moaning while waiting for the bill. As soon as I finished paying the bill, the possessed woman grabbed my arm and led me to the lobby. As we walked though the lobby, Wendy set her course towards the elevator, but I changed our course to take us outside.

Once outside Wendy forced us to stop. I looked deeply into her eyes, puzzled she tried to say something but I held my finger over her mouth and said, "Patience, lover," and then I gave her a really passionate kiss. As I did this I rubbed her crotch while it was vibrating. She threw her arms around my shoulders and moaned into my mouth. I turned off the panty vibrator, turned on the other two, and led her down a footpath into the woods. Every hundred feet or so, I would stop and kiss Wendy while fondling some part of her body. One time I held her face while kissing. Another time I would grab her ass and force her to grind her crotch into mine. Each time we finished I would change which vibrators were running.

We stopped beside a picnic table; we again kissed but this time I spun Wendy around to face away from me. I removed my cock from my pants, pulled the back of her dress up, and put my cock under her ass cheeks, letting it rub against her leather panties. I turned all three vibrators on. I then pulled the top of her dress down to expose her breasts, grabbed those firm mounds and pulled her back against my chest. I then let the vibrators do their work while I held on for the ride.

Wendy had nowhere to cum other then standing there in the middle of the path. Her breasts bare to the world, my hands playing with them and tugging on her hard nipples. My crotch pressing against her ass cheeks, with my cock rubbing under her. A butt plug vibrating in her ass, Ben Wa balls trying to shake their way out of her pussy, only to be held in by a pair of vibrating leather panties.

She started quivering and moaning, her head shook from side to side. I roughly mauled her breasts and said, "Cum for me lover, cum for me," then kissed her neck.

As her knees buckled, she cried out, "Oh my God." She came very hard, shaking all over. I held her up with my cock between her legs and hands cupping her tits. After several seconds her orgasm started to subside and I turned off the three vibrators. I still held on to her, holding her up. As her orgasm finally finished she was able to stand back up. I then whispered into ear, "Are you ready for round two?" I gently walked her forward pushing her ass cheeks with my crotch, until her legs hit the picnic table. I then turned the vibrators back on.

She moaned deeply again. I forced her to lie down on the table, crushing her breasts into it. She started her second orgasm of the past few minutes. As her orgasm continued I raised her dress over her buttocks. I rubbed her butt cheeks as her orgasm subsided. I turned off the panty vibrator but left the other two running.

I then moved the strap of the panties to one side. I gently removed the butt plug and then quickly placed my cock head into her asshole before it closed. I now turned the panty vibrator back on and started to push my cock into her ass. She screamed, "Oh, oh, what the fuck?" I kept pushing my cock into her ass until my crotch came to rest against her ass. I now reached under her dress and shoved a finger into her cunt pushing the Ben Wa balls out-of-the-way.

She started her third orgasm as I started pounding my cock in and out of her ass. I had to remove my finger to hold onto her hips. I rode her through her orgasm and into another before I dumped my seed deep into her bowels. Just as I finished, I turned off all the vibrators. I lay there coupled to Wendy's ass for several minutes. I then stood up allowing my cock to slip out of her asshole. I stumbled over to the picnic table bench and sat down to recover.

Wendy turned her head to face me, smiled, and said, "Damn you're good." After she recovered a bit, she stood up and stumbled over to sit in my lap. We kissed a post-sex kiss, nothing extremely passionate. We cuddled together there on the bench for about ten minutes until we both had recovered sufficiently to walk back to the hotel. I fixed Wendy's dress and gently replaced her breasts into the dress cups. Wendy gently put my cock back into my pants and she zipped me up. I removed her panties and fished out the Ben Wa balls. We then slowly walked back to the hotel holding hands.

**** Back to the Room

We went to the hotel lounge to relax. As we sat together drinking some Coca-Cola, I gave Wendy another wrapped gift. Inside she found a bracelet that matched the other two pieces of jewelry. I placed it on her wrist with a kiss. We then took a couple of rounds on the dance floor. Shortly Wendy asked, "Can we go to our room for the night?" I paid the bill and we went up stairs to our room. We both slowly got ready for bed. I was ready first so I got on the bed and waited for Wendy. She came out of the bathroom, completed naked, ready for bed. She temporarily stood at the end of the bed, looking into my eyes. I looked at the woman standing at the end of my bed. Long gold blond hair hanging down her back. Hard nipples on the ends of breasts made to perfection. Perfect hips. And the most beautifully shaved pussy just winking to me.

1...34567...9