The Double D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was leaving, I glanced in the van mirror to see both women standing in the parking with their mouths open and tongues hanging out.

**** Another Call

About two years later I received a call:

"Hello, Al."

Recognizing the voice, I said, "Hello, Amanda. How are you?"

"Fine. Do you have a minute to talk?"

I answered, "Sure," and closed the door to my office.

"I wanted to tell you Wendy is getting married in July. She wants you as a groomsman at the wedding."

"I will be honored. Do I know the groom?"

"No, I don't believe so. She is marrying James Woodward, do you know him?"

"No, does he treat Wendy well?"

"Wendy tells me he'll need more training in the bedroom department. She says he's a little selfish and predictable in bed. But she tells me he's definitely trainable. She comments on how well her sex teacher taught her."

"I think I'm being flattered for something else."

"Well there is something else, after Wendy's Double D, my sisters and I agreed to change one of the rules for the Double D. It seems that somehow Wendy's Double D diary got read by my sisters."

"What diary?" I asked.

"Well, one of The Double D rules required that Wendy write up a journal of what occurred during her Double D. This journal or diary was only for Wendy to read later, but it seems somehow my sisters got their hands on it."

"Okay, so want happened?"

"Well they didn't believe the events in the diary until Wendy showed them the jewelry. The inscription on the ring really clinched it."

"Okay, so what rule was changed?"

"Well the Double D had a rule that stated no man could be selected for another Double D."

I paused a few seconds for the rule change to sink in. Then I figured it out.

"So someone else wants me for their Double D?"

"Smart man. Well, Wendy's sister Sarah has her 18th birthday coming up. She would like you to be her teacher."

"Okay, again I will be honored for the privilege to be part of Sarah's ‘Débutante Depucelate'."

"Oh something else you need to know. Along with Sarah, My two sisters have two girls celebrating their 18th birthdays this year. Jill turns 18 on August 4, and Penny on December 28. Both cousins would like you to be their teacher also. But you are not to answer until after Wendy's wedding. All of my sisters and nieces will be at the wedding, and everyone will meet each other. We will come to an agreement after that."

"So Amanda, I hesitate to ask, does anyone other than Wendy know about what happened between you and me?"

"Well I did promise you not to, but when my sister's didn't believe Wendy's diary, I told them what happened that day in the van. That might be a factor in the rule change."

"So is Sarah as beautiful as Wendy?"

"Two years ago Sarah was shorter and huskier than most girls her age. But after she read Wendy's Double D diary, she started working on her appearance. After that, by exercising and dressing sharper, she now looks a lot like Wendy. People now keep commenting that she is prettier then Wendy was at that age."

I responded back, "Okay, so when do I meet Sarah?"

"With the upcoming wedding we are a little busy. So let's talk at the wedding and get it arranged."

"Okay see you and Sarah then."

I hung up the phone and locked the door to my office. I unlocked and opened a drawer in the office desk, took out two sets of cum stained panties, and smelled the stains.

- End -

1...456789