The Double D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** Lunch

During lunch Wendy had fun with the remote of the butt plug. I was a little put off by my current situation but I was determined to play this though to Wendy's conclusion. So far I was having fun letting Wendy have control. I now knew my place with Wendy; she could kiss, touch, fondle, and do whatever she wanted to me. But I could do nothing to her. So I kept eating and enjoying my place in this situation. A few times Wendy felt my cock to see how it was doing. She even unzipped me a couple of times to fondle my balls. It seemed like a long lunch.

After lunch Wendy led us back up to our room. Just before she opened the door she told me, "I'm going to stand out here holding the door open. You are to go in and remove your shirt. You will then handcuff one of your wrists. You are then to stand in the door frame, turn around so your back is to me, and put your arms behind you back. I will then cuff your other wrist," she then opened the door. I did exactly as she demanded. And soon I was naked above the waist with my hands handcuffed behind my back again, being pushed into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Wendy started her preparations. She quickly stripped the rest of my clothes off so I was once again nude. She now placed the ottoman in front of a mirror and had me kneel down in front of it. She then placed my face and the top of my shoulders on the ottoman making sure I could see myself in the mirror. She quickly retrieved some more items from the adult store bag. One item was a spreader bar which she used to chain my ankles together. Another item was a rope which she used to securely tie me to the ottoman. She accomplished this by looping the rope under the ottoman and my over the top of my shoulders, taking it up under my armpits. She now used another item and attached weight clamps to my nipples. Snickering, Wendy reached under me and attached something to my cock. She pushed the button on the remote and the butt plug started its assault. She flipped a switch on the nipple clamps and they started to shake. She fumbled around my cock until I felt a cock ring come to life vibrating my cock. She had placed it so that it would also bounce up against my balls. She stood back looking over her handy work and clapped her hands with glee.

Wendy now disappeared from my view, leaving me tied to that ottoman with three vibrators trying to shake the cum out of me. I was so close but the cock cage was doing its work. I was being tormented by an 18-year-old hottie. Wendy came back into my view. She was now naked except for the blue cock that pointed towards me. After my shock wore off, I finally figured out she was wearing a leather harness around her waist with a strap under her crotch, this held her new cock in place.

Slapping my ass hard, Wendy said, "Bad boy, suck my hard cock," and she leaned over me trying to get her cock into my mouth. After a few unsuccessful attempts she stood back up and took her cock off. I then noticed it was really a double headed cock. One side had been in her pussy while the other side was in my face. It was shaped to give her pleasure as she used it on someone. She fed me her fake cock which I sucked on for a few seconds; she then flipped it around so I could suck on the end that had been buried in her cunt. I wanted more of that sweet cunt juice that coated that cock but I was a little tied up.

Wendy removed the fake cock from my mouth and made a show out of inserting it back into her wet pussy. She spread her cunt lips with one hand and slowly ground that fake blue cock into her cunt while she moaned. After it was fully inserted into her cunt, she rearranged her harness to steady the fake cock. She now looked deeply in my eyes licking her lips and said, "Let the fun begin." I took a quick glance at the mirror and noticed that I now also had a pair of tits. They weren't very big but due to the weighted clamps, they and my nipples were extended towards the floor.

She moved around to my butt and slowly removed the vibrating plug in my ass. As soon as it popped out she shoved her fake cock in. I watched her in the mirror slowly grinding her crotch to force more and more of that cock into my ass. I saw that blue cock disappear into my ass and then her crotch mashed up against my ass cheeks. Wendy then started her slow withdrawal only to be followed by her attack. Each stroke of her cock was faster then the previous. We were both grunted and groaning in our mutual pleasure. She did a weird grinding motion trying to get her cock to rub her clit. Now that same cock kept rubbing up against my prostate because of her constant grinding. I wanted to cum, I needed to cum, but that damn cock cage prevented me from cumming.

The orgasm caught Wendy hard. She shook from the top of her head to the tips of her toes. She shook her tits very hard. A thin coating of sweat covered her body. Her eyes were tightly closed. Her stomach was concave in shape due to all the muscles contracting. It was a beautiful sight: now only if I could cum.

She screamed out, "Oh God," and collapsed onto my back, her tits pressing into my handcuffed arms and that blue cock still buried deep into both of us. Now if I could cum. She stirred and our eyes met, mine filled deeply with lust, hers deep with satisfaction. She smiled at me and said, "Let me untie you." She then stood up forcing the blue cock to pop out of my ass. She first took off her harness and removed her instrument of pleasure. Then kneeling down she worked on removing the trapped cock. She commented, "The saleslady told me not to touch your cock after I removed the cage. She made the mistake of touching one of her slave's cocks after a session and he came instantly." She finished removing it without an accident.

Now she removed the nipple clamps. I moaned very loudly after each one was removed due the pain that was caused by the blood flowing back into the tips of my nipples. She then untied my shoulders from the ottoman. She removed the spreader bar from my ankles and finally she unlocked the handcuffs.

Jumping to my feet, I roared like a lion and spun around, my rock hard cock slapping my thighs. Wendy was directly in front of me with a look of surprise on her face. I took three steps forward and tackled her. We both fell on to the bed at which point I raped her.

I wasn't being careful nor caring about her. I just wanted to sink my cock deep into some cunt. And I found a wet hot cunt right there on the bed. I sunk my cock deep into her and then tried to drive her ass though the bed. I went into overdrive and hammered my cock into her. And then I came and I came buckets. Rope after rope of seed poured out of my poor cock into that heaven on earth. And then I must have blacked out.

When I came to, my cock was still buried in Wendy's pussy and, she was asking, "Al, Al, are you alright?"

I rolled off of her and said, "Yes, I'm okay." and after a couple of deep breaths I continued, "Damn woman, that was good."

Giggling she said, "Yea, but I didn't plan on getting raped," as she rubbed her crotch.

"Sorry about that. My brains went to my cock for the moment."

She crawled over to me and started kissing me. As we kissed, I felt my sperm pouring out of her pussy onto my thigh. We kissed and cuddled for several minutes and then she asked, "What's on the agenda for the rest of the day?"

"Well being that I just raped you, I think we need chill on the sex stuff until tonight. Why don't we go to Silver Dollar City for the afternoon? We can ride some of the rides and get dinner there. We will come back here around 8:00. Okay?"

She answered, "That sounds good." and started rubbing my cock.

I gently slapped her hand, "Hands off. That's for later." and we got up and got ready to leave.

**** Silver Dollar City

We had fun together that afternoon at Silver Dollar City. Wendy had worn her blue bra under her t-shirt and after we rode the raging river ride the t-shirt was soaked. You could clearly see her blue bra. I would have enjoyed staring at her bare breasts instead but we did not want to cause a scandal at the park. We rode as many roller coasters as we could. After dinner we both started to get frisky with each other again. During a stroll over to another ride, I whispered to Wendy, "I want your bra." Grinning she hurried to the woman's restroom.

She came back and stuffed her bra into my pants pocket. Further down the walkway I found a bush and hung her bra in the branches. The last time we saw it, it was flapping in the wind like a flag of conquest. We rode a couple more roller coasters. I took a special interest in watching Wendy's chest during both of those rides. I just loved watching her breasts shimmy and shake as we rode the coaster together. For our last ride at the park I took her to the log flume. We sat together in one log all by ourselves. Wendy was up front; her back was leaning against my chest. As we floated around the flume, I fondled Wendy's breasts and got a couple of fingers into her pussy. We then left the park holding hands.

Once the door closed to our room on our return, I grabbed Wendy and started kissing her. About a minute I said, "Okay, this is our last night together. I have something planned. So do what you need to do, and when you are ready lay on the bed nude." We then went about doing our separate tasks. After a while I noticed Wendy was ready and waiting on the bed. Fully clothed, I went over to her and kissed her. "Love, I want you to lie differently. Can you lie cross ways on the bed? Put you head here and your feet there."

Wendy arranged herself as I asked. I moved her until her head was barely hanging off the bed. I put restraints on both arms and legs. Then I fished some ropes from under the mattress where I had earlier put them. I attached the ropes to the arm and leg restraints making sure that everything was tight. I fetched a mp3 player and checked the volume of the headphones. Then I put the headphones on Wendy and put a blindfold over her eyes. I was tempted to gag her but I wanted her mouth free.

I now took off my clothes and finished up getting ready for the rest of the evening. Every once in a while, I would touch or caress Wendy in different spots. Almost every time she would jump with surprise. Now I was ready of the rest of the evening.

I was rock hard and needed some immediate relief. So I grabbed the nipple clamps and went over to Wendy's reclined head. I started to slap my rock hard cock against Wendy's face. She understood what I wanted and opened that gorgeous mouth while sticking out her tongue. I gently slipped my cock into her waiting mouth and felt her going to work, licking and sucking me. While she administered her oral pleasure, I licked and fondled her breasts. Once her nipples were hard I gently attached the nipple clamps. Now for the next few minutes I attacked her pussy with my fingers. I got three stuffed into her cunt when my concentration switched from pleasuring her to me.

I used both hands to grab her head and hair. At that point my cock thrusts went into overdrive and I fucked her mouth. During my thrusts into her mouth I felt my cock head slip down her throat as my balls slapped her nose. She was taking all of my cock, damn this felt great. During one of these deep thrusts into her tight throat I removed the nipple clamps from her breasts. My cock felt her scream and in response spewed reproductive juice. Before I was finished my ejaculation I slowly removed my cock from her mouth and shot the remainder of my sperm into her face. I stumbled back and looked over the scene before me. Tied spread-eagle to the bed was a beautiful woman, her head hanging over the edge with cum dripping down her face and into her blond hair.

Recovering I slowly went to the other side of the bed and gently I positioned Wendy so that her head was no longer hanging over my bed. It was now time to work on her.

Using a feather I brushed all over her body. I took it real slow going everywhere with it. I saw goosebumps pop up in the different areas were I used the feather. I brushed her breasts and nipples, making the nipples even harder. I played with her clit using the feather, watching her thrust her hips trying to get more stimulation. She was now constantly moaning with passion. I switched to using the very tips of my fingers just barely touching the surface of her skin. Again goosebumps followed the path of my fingertips. I enjoyed barely touching her breasts and nipples. I dropped down her flat stomach to her pubic region and the lips below. I worked on that area for a number of minutes before lightly flicking her clit a couple of times. She grunted with the frustration of being teased.

I attacked her breasts. I rubbed them, fondled, squeezed, caressed, licked, and sucked, anything and everything. All over, from their gentle rise off her chest, to the very tips of those nipples. The last thing I did before moving away from them was to re-attach the nipple clamps and turn on the little nip vibrators. She was moaning with pleasure.

I now started teasing her using the various erogenous zones around her body. Armpits, forehead, behind the ears, temples, feet, behind the knees, inner thighs. She was now grunting in her need for sexual release. I could tell that she was very close to her orgasm. She was pulling at her bonds, rolling her head from side to side, and hips thrusting upwards finding nothing but air. I continued my torture keeping her close to her needed sexual release but not letting her achieve her goal. She was now screaming in frustration trying to find her release.

I positioned myself between her tautly spread thighs getting ready for my final assault on my trapped slave. I slapped my hard cock against the mouth of her pussy making my cock head hit her clit. She responded by forcing her hips forward and roaring in her frustration. I repeated my actions with the same result each time. On my sixth slap she came, her whole body shook, stomach rippled, hips thrashing around trying to find a cock.

Just as she peaked with her orgasm I sunk my hard cock into contracting cunt. I slammed into hard trying to force her ass through the mattress. Unknown to her I had a cock ring on that had a vibrator positioned to hit her clit. As it came into contract with her oversensitive clit she had another orgasm. She was now straining at her bonds in pleasure. I rode her through the top of her orgasm. Just after she peaked with her second orgasm, I grounded my cock into pussy, the cock ring vibrating against her sensitive clit, removed the nipple clamps, and thrust a finger into her asshole.

She now skyrocketed into her third orgasm and my cock started pouring its thick liquid into that pulsing tunnel of love. I rode her restrained bucking body until I collapsed.

After I regained some strength from my amazing orgasm. I carefully untangled myself from my trapped prisoner, withdrawing my cock from her spasming pussy. I removed the headphones and then the blindfold. I waited until her eyes adjusted to the change in light. Holding up a necklace that looked like a silver rope I fastened it around her neck, gave her a deep kiss while playing with her breasts, and whispered to her, "For your bondage session, Slave." I then tickled her.

After I finished tickling her I released her from her bonds and we fell asleep cuddled together.

******** Monday

**** 3 AM Again

I awoke again around 3am, with my bladder screaming for release. As I stumbled toward the bathroom, I was puzzled why I kept waking up around this time every night for the past couple of days. As I emptied my bladder, I came to the conclusion it was all Wendy's fault. I giggled to myself as I cleaned up and strolled back to bed.

I climbed in bed and rolled away from Wendy to go back asleep. I suddenly felt Wendy turn over, scoot over to me pressing her breasts into my back, snake her arm over my hip, and start playing with my limp member. Then she whispered, "What no feeding?"

I then rolled over to face her, and commented, "As you can tell, I'm a little limp, otherwise I would feed you."

"Hmmm, let me take look and see what's wrong." She then slid down the bed and stuffed my soft cock into her warm mouth. I moaned with surprise as she started to lick and suck my cock, trying to resurrect life back into it. Gently holding her head, I carefully rolled over to lie on my back, keeping her mouth attached to my penis. I then relaxed and let her work her oral wonders. To help I reflected on the past couple of days events. In a few minutes Wendy stopped sucking my cock and crawled up to kiss me. As we were kissing, I rolled us over so that Wendy was underneath, and sunk my now hard cock into her wet pussy.

This being one of our last couplings, I was determined to make this love session something to remember. I used every trick I knew to slow my passion down and to speed hers up. I stroked and fondled many of her erogenous zones, shifted my position to get her clitoris more attention, started to do mathematical problems in my head, everything. We made love for over thirty minutes before I thought our passions matched. I was ready and she showed the signs of being ready, so I guided one of her hands to her clit. She knew what I wanted her to do and started rubbing her clit. Her constant moaning of pleasure intensified. I delayed several seconds, and then I snaked my right hand under her ass cheeks, followed the trail of pussy juice, and shoved two fingers into her wet asshole. She screamed and came with rivers of pleasure.

As Wendy's orgasm racked though her body, her cunt walls tried to squeeze the cum out of my cock. My cock replied in the affirmative by shooting thick milky white cream into her contracting cunt. My body quaked with pleasure as my orgasm now racked though my body. Our almost simultaneous orgasms made our coupling really special. We both basked in our mutual pleasure and then collapsed holding each other tightly.

**** Sunrise on Beach

The alarm I set from the previous night awoke me at 5:15am. I had something special planned for Wendy's and my last day together. I quickly rose and got ready. I awoke Wendy, "Lover, wake up. I have something special for us to do. Wake up." I was finally able to get Wendy awake and moving. I helped get her dressed for the event and we left the hotel to find a spot on the lake.

I selected this location on the lake to watch the sunrise come up over the hills surrounding the lake. I sat down on the bank of the lake facing the upcoming morning sunrise. I then had Wendy sit in front of me her back resting against my chest. I figured it would be another fifteen minutes before the sun would peak on the hills in front of us. I whispered to Wendy, "Just relax and watch the sunrise." I kissed her neck and nibbled her ears. I caressed her arms and legs and stroked her breasts though her blouse. I opened her blouse to expose her breasts to the morning sunrise. I continued my foreplay getting her closer and closer to my objective. I unzipped her shorts and snaked my hand into them to rub her panty clad pussy.

She was reacting to my sexual ministrations by wriggling her hips, trying to get more pleasure from my rubbing hand. Her pink panties were now soaking wet, so I slipped my hand under the waistband to directly attack her wet pussy. I continued kissing her neck and fondling her tits. Her moaning was increasing with every second of my foreplay.

Just before the sun broke over the hill, I whispered to Wendy, "I want the sunrise and you to come together," and my hands went into overdrive. Both hands were now a blur trying to get her over the sexual peak. Then the sun peaked over the hill at the same time I slipped two fingers into her cunt and I rubbed her clit with my thumb. I also tweaked the nipple on her left breast. She then came sitting there on the banks of the lake while the sun blazed down on us. I continued to caress her though the remainder of her early morning orgasm.

1...456789