The Dream Job Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shartan held her head in both hands and pulled back slightly, taking his cock out of her throat. He patted her cheek and mumbled "Good whore." as he fucked her face with smooth movements of his hips. Nargis' surrender was easily apparent in the way she was holding on to his thighs and letting him fuck her beautiful face. Then Zack saw Shartan stop and hips jerked. From Nargis' reaction it was clear that Shartan had just cum in her mouth. She was swallowing his seed. He fucked her mouth in and out again, pumping his load on her tongue and Nargis ate it all keeping her soft, pink lips wrapped around his meatpole.

Even though she kept her lips closed around his cock, Zack saw a drop of white cum slip out of the corner of her lips and dribble towards her chin. Nargis picked it up with her fingertip and put it in her mouth.

"You taste yummy, Sir." Nargis smiled and started sucking Shartan's cock clean.

"Zack?" Shartan said stroking Nargis' head with one hand as she sucked his cock clean, bathing it in her saliva.

"Huh? Yes, Sir?" Zack stepped forward.

"The photos from yesterday's shoot, where are they?"

"Umm, they are on the card in the other camera, Sir."

"Give them to me, buddy."

"Sure, Sir." Zack opened the connecting door and went into his office next door. He tried to find the camera. He had many cameras and other equipment. At Angels nobody ever asked for a bill or justification. Zack was used to buying the latest equipment as often as he wanted.

"This is a nice office." Shartan said. He had followed Zack into the office after zipping his pants back up "Why do you need such a big office? Most of your work is done in the photo studio, is it not?"

Zack almost dropped the camera as his hand trembled. He had grabbed the biggest office on the floor long ago and he was proud of it. He had had sex here on the desk many times. It was a big part of his prestige.

"I...I...process photos here after I take them." He stammered.

"Yeah, but you can do that with one computer desk on the digital format. It's not like you need a lab to develop photos these days."

Zack stayed quiet. He had a lab as well on the same floor which was as big as an office and had a dark room and everything.

"Are you the only photographer we have?" Shartan asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Hmmm, we should get at least one more." Shartan said casually and looked around "There's enough equipment here to supply ten photographers."

Shartan was dropping bombshell after bombshell, and Zack was reeling against the sustained assault. The thought of losing his monopoly at Angels was horrifying. To have to share his precious equipment...unthinkable.

"Let me know if you know someone suitable." Shartan said and Zack nodded. That was a relief. He just won't suggest anyone and that would be that.

"I might know someone, Sir." Nargis said "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to.."

"No, no, it's fine, darling." Shartan was keeping her naked, his arm was around her waist and his hand on her bare ass, he squeezed it now "You know someone you were saying?"

"Yes, Sir." Nargis smiled and pressed her big, hot breasts into his side "She takes wedding photos right now. She has her own business, but it's not doing very well at the moment. I don't know if she would give up her business to join here though. Sorry I mentioned it."

"It's fine, pet." Shartan squeezed her ass again "At least have her come and meet me. I can sometimes persuade girls." He winked.

"Oh, she might do it for you." Nargis smiled "She's very hot, I am sure you will like her. And I bet she will like you."

Zack handed the SD card to Shartan. "These are all the photos from Manushi's session."

"Have you copied them to your computer yet?" Shartan asked.

"No, not yet." Zack shook his head "Been busy." He didn't mention to the boss that he had gone home right after the shoot yesterday even though he finished just after lunch.

"Cool. I will check these to see how they have come out, but this is on hold for now." Shartan said "If we go ahead with it at a later date, I will give this back to you."

Although Zack only nodded his head, inside he was a bundle of nerves. It's never good when the boss started scrutinising your work. Especially creative work.

"What are you doing her for?" Shartan asked about Nargis.

"Just some photos for use in the future." Zack said "I don't know the story content. Shweta will decide that after I submit the photos."

Shartan's hand moved up along Nargis' smooth back then down again "She is a nice piece." He kneaded her ass "Might even be good for a few outdoor shots as well. Cover her well. I will talk to Shweta about having her in the September issue."

Nargis beamed. This was a thousand times better than what she had come for.

"Yes, Sir." Zack said.

"After you do your shots, do some nudes as well," he looked her up and down "a couple of full nudes for my own collection."

"Mmmm," Nargis wiggled her ass "I will make sure to do some spicy poses for you."

"Good girl." Shartan turned to Zack "Use a wide lens for the nudes, I don't want any bokeh."

Zack nodded "Yes, Sir." Inside he said "Fuck!" It seemed that the new boss knew about photography. That was not good for Zack. He could not use any technical jargon to impress or confuse him.

"How long will you need with her?" Shartan asked.

"About 3-4 hours." Zack said.

Shartan thought for a moment "Keep her until lunch. Then send her to me after lunch. If you need more time with her I will send her back to you after I am done with her."

Nargis said "Something tells me after you are done with me I won't be able to walk or stand."

A grin spread across Shartan's face "Smart girl!" He turned to Zack "Yes, schedule another shoot with her if you need more time. And one for her outdoor shoot. You can use the company yacht. I have a feeling, she might become a regular with us."

"Thank you so much, Sir." Nargis wiggled her ass in Shartan's hand and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"You are welcome, darling. I need to go talk to the editor, I will see you after lunch."

Nargis nodded "Do you want me dressed or naked, Sir?"

"Dressed," Shartan said "but just barely."

"Oh!" Nargis beamed "I have just the thing."

Shartan slapped her ass "Good girl".

Nargis jumped a little "Ow! Thank you, Sir."

"Later, Zack." Shartan exited his office by the corridor door "Keep up the good work."

Behind him, Zack wiped his brow with his sleeve.

"He is so dreamy!" Nargis said.

[End of Part 18]

12