All Comments on 'The Dress and the Erotic Evening: Carrie's View'

by Prince020402

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
don't bother writing

somebody who never grows up and risks aids having kids is just dumb. sorry and that you had to move across the country to have not to many witnesses of your whorish ways, says all. you give a fuck about anybody but yourself. poor parents and family but they are better off now with you far away. remains the dumb and poor husband and the kids. what a fucked up life they will have soon with so many movie copies around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Started to laugh after you proclaimed this to be a "true" story.

Give it a rest. Nobody reading a story on this website believes it's true for even 4 seconds. Asserting that it is just makes us laugh at you. This is simply another poorly written attempt at story telling. No one found anything clever or interesting in the first part. This added nothing. It just wasn't fun to read. The cardboard characters did nothing that drew any interest or drew us into the story. Forget the content. The writing failed to be entertaining. In the end, who cared what happened? And your protests that people insulted your husband and will now insult you should tell you EXACTLY what people thought of the story. Don't bother to write further. After two failures it should be obvious that nobody cares.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YOUR Story.

It's your story, don't let the other two comments bother you. As they read YOUR story they more than likely were jacking off or they were gay. More of your story please.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

Notice how these people who are giving you shit are all nameless pussies. Your story is very believable, I just wish I had been there. I liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just another day at the zoo . . .,

watching the animals fuck. It must be great to have such a sophisticated literate fan club. Such passion, intensity, drama; about zero of each. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re:gdjohn52

Those words coming from a swinger, explains the comment. So your fake name makes your comment more valuable? Laughable. 1* for another piece of trash polluting this category.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 9 years ago
Once again...

I'll never, ever, understand why so many angry, bitter, judgmental old men visit this website on a daily basis, and read stories in a section of this site that is specifically created for stories just like this one -- stories these hateful old men know they won't like. It's almost like they come here for the sole purpose of verbally abusing authors from the safety of their keyboards so that they can feel like tough guys again. Almost.

As for the story, I didn't care for the narrative style, and found it very difficult to read. You jumped from one story to another, made references to statements and events that took place "off-camera" as if the readers should be fully aware of what you're referencing, and some of your paragraphs were so long, I don't know how this story snuck through the review process.

I understand that this is a true story, and you are merely reporting the events from your perspective. But you can write a true story in a way that allows the reader to become engaged with the characters and plot. This didn't accomplish that, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
once again

the sick fucks start in on anybody that does not agreed that it is alright to screw anybody from your mother to the family pet and thentake people to task for not leaving some made up name, who in their right mind would give you sick fucks any information about themselves do what you want in your sick world to each other but leave people who want to comment on sicko stories and live in who live in the real world alone remember it is those who gave you the right to be sickos at one time people would get rid of you like the garbage you are P.S.peace and love brothers and sisters.and keep thinking your normal because what else would you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I give them credit because I couldn't let my wife or girlfriend do that without the end of the relationship. My only problem with them is that they started off with secrets and lies. They obviously still have a great marriage but finding so think that was heals back for all those would really hurt. Most that have a lot of partners must lie a little but she withheld most of it and didn't let him know the truth about her before he decided to marry her. He must be very thick skinned to have been able to forgive that and tha move on to now wanting to see her in action. I hope she gets him a girl to play with also. They do seem very in love and in tune with each other and I agree that they really should keep it to fantasy . She wanted all away from her family which is good because in most of these stories they involve a friend , coworker or someone on the neighborhood, which is always a mistake. So although I don't like some of what happened as a couple , I do think you are more responsible than most couples that have done the same so good luck and look forward to reading about some of your past fun

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
It is hard to believe...

...how many readers obviously believe this was all reality! First-class comedy it is, reading how Anonymous & Co get angry / mad at wifes or start pouring out suggestions on how to react in the future. I wonder: Is it a complement to the author for creating a seemingly realistic piece of work or should I pity those readers (who preferabla hide behind the anon)? Guys: Nothing really happens here, no matter what an author writes or (for the sake of realistic plausibility) claims. Just nice stories, designed to entertain. I meant, christ allmighty, the original gene-pool of the first american "invaders" could not have been t h a t small, could it?

My conclusion: It is probably a mixture of both, so: compliments to the author and a bucket full of pity for those brain-dead readers who actually believe these stories..

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Morals

Other people's morals are other people's business. Not for me and mine, but it's their marriage and their business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THE WRITING

Style of this 2nd chapter was better. For me, I enjoy the direct description of events with a smoother word flow much more in this case.

Gave the first chapter 2*s .

Gave Carrie's View 3*s.

As to the plot, nothing much new for the audience. I am sure it was very amazing for the couple in this marriage. So much so that they had to share. If it is a true event.

If this is fiction it's not so good.

Lack of condom is dumb in either case,lol.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Better writing than the first installment.....

....but from the storyline point of view,cot was a bit slow and repetitive.

Like a reporter checking facts with another participant or an eyewitness.

A little careless, the first one was still, IMO the better read.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3about 9 years ago
I Do Believe You

For starters, a woman can have intercourse (fuck for you no nothing anonys...) until she passes out and then have more. I believe this story is true--or mostly true--because Carrie was having a good time, but is serious about her husband. Once she found out it was OK with him, she kept going, even involving mark as her 2nd partner of the night. Also, Carrie says she would have stopped if Mark didn't approve. She wasn't doing anything clandestine, everything was in the open.

Most of the stories on Lit are very far-fetched--guys cumming 4,5, even 6 times in a few hours is 1 of my favorites. Both stories ring true because of her honesty, openness with Mark, and excellent descriptions of what went on.

Good writing, Mark & Carrie! Keep them coming (cumming?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry

But i didn't find anything erotic about this.

bigredkerbigredkerabout 8 years ago
Nicely Writen

I find the truth to generally be far sexier than fiction. You put yourself, through your words, out there in public and ask people to let you have it. Not something for the faint of heart. It's probably pretty easy to write something anonymously, since there's no risk of getting anything negative thrown back at you. What I love best about these stories of yours is the ring of truth to them. Real life for most people is probably mostly boring, slug-it-out to get through the week stuff, interspersed with periods of some kind of fun or intense stuff. I'll take the real thing anytime, though. Not every guy is hung like a horse and not every woman is beautiful, sexy, and committed to living out her husband''s dirtiest fantasies. I'm glad there are couples like you out there. Please keep sharing your lives through your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A self diagnosis of

a resident of La-La Land is about as interesting as an interview with an innocent resident of a federal prison.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurover 6 years ago
The Perfect Marriage?

Read both stories. Sounds like the perfect marriage to me. Thank you, both, for sharing. Hope both of you keep writing. Looking forward to more.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing even close to a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed both Mark’s story and Carrie’s story. Believable since both parties were onboard and it spices up their marriage. What people do is their business and those hypercritical anons should go read elsewhere. Very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Always interesting to read how proud a woman is to be a narcissistic and shameless slut. Let’s hope this isn’t real and that they don’t have children. What a messed up and lust driven pair of fools. Karma will hopefully repay their stupidity with a STD or three. Awful

NHoldguyNHoldguy4 months ago

Thank you for providing this perspective. I admire the love and trust you have for each other. Delighted your fantasy night was free of consequences.

dick_hardendick_harden3 months ago

No wonder these writers stopped writing. All the vitriol and hate from the anonymous sick old turds of men who love to wank whole they read this story and then write an anonymous comment trashing it. This story they hate because the wife had sex with someone other than her husband and she doesn't suffer massive life destroying retribution.

In the unlikely event that thr authors see this, i want to say how much the rest of us loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPrince020402@Prince020402
170 Followers
We are a couple - a former slut that likes to revisit that side on occasion (either in story telling or real experiences) and a wonderful husband that encourages it.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES