The Dysfunction Family Ch. 01 Pt. 2

Story Info
Danny faces the first day of his new life.
3k words
4.38
29.9k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank bridgeburner99 for her on going proof reading, advice and encouragement which improved my story ten fold. Thank you so much.

This is only a fantasy. I have not stuck with the facts of how much abuse the body can take or what true damage it can cause; what laws are broken with public nudity or even the consequence, or any other law of physics that might pertain to this story. This is after all, only a fantasy.

From Cheating Husband to Little Man

THE BEGINNING OF THE FIRST DAY. Linda had spent the whole night on line, with tequila to loosen up her inhibitions. The early night had brought surprise and disgust by the revelations of why her husband had reacted the way he did, and was totally amazed by the suggestions of how to handle it. The late night was spent in research and decision making on how she would proceed.

She woke in the unused maid-quarters downstairs, her right arm extremely sore from her physical exertion. She smiled to herself as she remembered the plans she had made for their future and of the plans for the day's activities. Knowing she was getting a late start, she quickly jumped into the small bathroom's shower and then found jeans and a t-shirt in the boxes of spare cloths she kept stored in the bedroom.

Linda tipped toed upstairs and with her ear to the door listened for any sound that might indicate she should take her sorry husband to the hospital. However, she could hear the shower running. Pulling away from the door quietly, she went to the kitchen to feed the ravenous hunger she had woke up with.

She never ate a heavy breakfast, but it was Saturday and she was starving. After preparing eggs, beacon, toast and juice, she settled down to the kitchen table to eat and review her plans. She knew Danny must be starving too, neither had dinner and she doubted he had stopped for a meal with desert just waiting to get him into a bed. In addition, she knew he would be in a lot of pain--but,oh well, there was aspirin in the master bedroom's bathroom. She took her time enjoying her breakfast.

Once Linda was full, she gathered up the broken cane pole and headed for the bedroom. Opening the door, she found Danny sitting in the middle of the large empty room crying as he rubbed ointment on the welts and bruises on one leg. She watched as he turned his tear streaked face up to her.

Through his tears, "Honey, I'm …"

Her anger rose as she pointed the cane pole at his face, "Don't talk to me! I'll do all the talking. You have nothing to say I want to hear."

As she walked towards him, Danny began crab walk his body back across the floor trying to put distance between him and his wife as she slowly stalked towards him with the vicious cane in her hand. She seemed to stalk him as a wild animal stalks its trapped prey.

Linda's breathing became heavy as she watched her husband try to move back away from her. Her eyes roved over his abused flesh and the pain and fear in his face as he watched her. He continued to work himself across the floor on his butt and against the far wall. Her blood began to race as she watched his bruised cock begin to grow before her eyes.

Once his back was against the wall, he did have the look of a trapped animal, but Linda bet that a trapped animal did not get a raging hard-on before being consumed by its stalker. She pointed the broken cane pole at his now vibrating cock. "You are a sorry piece of shit. Even beaten and humiliated, you're wanting a good fucking. "

Danny looked down to see she was right. He face bloomed bright red as his wife continued to verbally abuse his reactions.

"You're just a slut. All you want is a good fuck. I beat the hell out of you, threaten to throw your ass out for fucking around on me and humiliate you in front of our neighbor, and the only thing you care about is getting fucked. Well, listen up little man. You have had your last piece of cunt! You want to live here, there will be no more women; you will do exactly as I tell you. You're going to quit that job you never go to anyway, you will keep this house clean and you will take care of me. You will do anything I tell you. And, we will start with some respect for the bread winner in this family. Do we understand each other!?"

Danny cowed against the wall starring at the tormentor pointing a cane pole not more than two inches from his face, "Yes, honey. Anything."

"Don't call me honey! It's yes ma'am to you!"

He tried to back away from the instrument of pain, but his back was already against the wall. "Yes ma'am."

"You will go to the phone right now and call in your resignation. You'll tell them that your wife said you have to quit and stay home to take care of the house and your wife."

"Honey, can't I just …"

Linda hit him across his raised thigh. He cried out and stuttered, "Yes ma'am." Danny started to rise to walk to the phone in the far corner, but a searing pain across his shoulders dropped him back to the floor.

"Crawl to the phone. I didn't give you permission to stand!"

Through tears of pain, "Yes ma'am." He crawled across the floor, his rock hard cock jutting up against his paunch, his ball sack swaying between his thighs, and sat next to the phone setting on the floor.

Linda watched with satisfaction as he spoke to his boss and repeated exactly what she had told him. Apparently the boss required more of an explanation, but Danny only continued to repeat what he was told, his eyes never wavering from her face.

After hanging up the phone he stayed sitting there by the phone waiting for his wife's next assault, "You will speak only when I give you permission, and most answers will require no more than 'yes ma'am' or 'no ma'am'. You will do anything I tell you to, including what you will wear. From now on while you are in my house, you will go naked as a reminder of what a slut you are, to show our neighbors and friends that you are just a big slutty cock with no control over your body." She laughed as his face glowed red at the idea that he might be seen this way.

She reached down and laid her warm palm against his face and grinned as he flinched. "But I love you. So I will give you an out to this situation." She paused as she loved his cheek with her hand watching as he calmed at her touch. "You can leave anytime you want to."

She smiled as he grasped for hope. "But you leave as you are and you can never come back."

Linda watched the different emotions play across his face as he contemplated his situation. He lowered his eyes and in a soft pitiful voice, "I haven't got any money and now I haven't got a job. I'll stay."

She laughed softly, "You can always go live with your brother." She loved his reaction.

Sheer shock crossed his face, "No. No, he would never let me live this down. Once he found out you threw me out for screwing around and that I didn't have a penny to my name, he'd throw me out too!"

She watched as he accepted his situation. "Yes ma'am. I'll stay."

"Very well, follow me to the kitchen."

He followed her down the stairs and to the kitchen, his minded never resting. For the first time in his life, he had no control over is own life and he had allowed it. He felt uncomfortable in his own nudity; now perfectly obvious, he had not taken care of his body. He knew he was a good fifty pounds over weight, and his erect cock, though loosing some of its starch, stuck out under his beer paunch. Elongated bruises crisscrossed his body, and he had never liked the over abundance of hair on his body that hard started to grow all over him after his thirtieth birthday. He was once considered a very good looking man, broad shoulder narrow hipped, and the women loved his soft black curls; but not as much as they loved his large cock.

Linda brought him into the kitchen and had him kneel on the floor. She pulled an old chipped bowl from a stack in the lower cabinets kept for the yard cat they had adopted. She filled it was milk and watched as he drank it with the bowl cupped in his hands. She refilled it with tap water twice making him drink all of it.

"As of today, you are going on a diet. You've let your body go and you look like shit. All those women may not have cared as long as you were good with your tongue and that overactive cock of yours, but I expect my husband to look good for me. I'll give you a list of meals for you each week. Along with exercise, you should be able to be back in shape in no time at all." She picked up his dirty bowl from the countertop. "And this is what you will eat out of. Every meal you prepare for yourself will be eaten from this bowl. My good china is too good for a cheating slut like you. Do you understand?"

Danny lowered is head in shame, "Yes ma'am."

Danny watched as Linda pointed the cane pole she still held. "Take this to your work shop and saw it in half, its too awkward with this length. He took the offending object through the house into his workshop in the basement and sawed it in half as he had been instructed, and through away the piece that was broken on one end and kept the deadly flexible tip.

He brought it back to her holding it well away from his tortured body. He watched as if in slow motion as she took it from his hand and slapped it across his upper arm.

"Kneel in my presence."

He dropped to his knees hugging his painful arm.

"This will be the instrument of your punishment when you disobey or displease me." She waited for the appropriate response.

He lowered his head in the shame and fear of knowing his wife would and could use it anytime she wished. "Yes ma'am."

"Now go upstairs and pick out one of your leather belts and bring it back to me now."

Danny's body and mind were in conflict. He wanted to run from his abusive wife, but his body was beginning to hum, his breathing labored with excitement. His hand shook as he purposely retrieved one of his heavier leather black belts as fear and excitement grew in the pit of his stomach. He came down the stairs with the belt in hand to find his wife waiting in the living area. He brought it to her holding it gingerly by the buckle away from his body.

Linda took the belt feeling the now familiar ripple of heat through her body. "On all fours. Now." She allowed him his hesitation this once and watched as he brought his naked and bruised body down on all fours on the floor in front of her, his naked ass protectively turned away from her.

She slapped the doubled leather belt across her palm as she spoke, "Every morning I will give you the option to leave or pledge your self to me. If you stay and pledge yourself to me, I will give you three forceful licks of your own leather belt to seal your pledge." She moved behind him and to the side. "At this point every morning, you may leave or pledge your body and soul to me."

He could not help himself. His body was alive with need, and the fear of the pain brought tears to his eyes and through his whimpers He heard himself pledge, "I pledge my body and soul to my wife."

"Very well." She slapped his naked ass three times with the belt doubled leaving three livid red stripes across his ass cheeks. Her body shivered with the pleasure of his cries as the leather wrapped around his bruised ass.

Danny remained on all fours, pain coursing through his ass cheeks straight to his ever hardening cock and watched his wife remove a picture from the wall of the living area and hang the leather belt.

Linda turned back to her slut husband and watched the tears running down his face from the pain and humiliation. His cock was huge compared to what little of it she had seen in the recent past. "Rise to your knees, spreading them wide and place your hands on your thighs. I want a clear view of your balls hanging between your legs. This is the stance you will take when you are in your wife's presence."

As he rose to kneel as instructed, he could not believe this woman in front of him was his wife. She was cold and cruel and beyond his comprehension. She terrified him and at the same time, she excited his body in a way he had never experienced with anyone before. She was only an inch shorter than him self, long brown hair, brown eyes, a well shaped body and beautiful breasts that he once remembered being able to lose himself in. He wanted her to let him strip her beautiful body and love it as it deserved.God, where had this woman come from?

Linda was holding onto her desires by a string. The domination of her husband made her body sing. She wanted him to fuck her here and now, but he must be punished for what he had done to her. That cock would never feel the impalement of another woman, including herself. If she allowed herself to give in, she would be rewarding his behavior.I needed to get to the store.

Taking deep breaths to control herself, she pointed the offensive cane whip at her husband. "Now I want you in that kitchen, you need to put the dishes in the dishwasher and clean up from where I prepared breakfast."

She stood in the doorway with his tool of punishment watching as he gathered the dishes including his chipped bowl and started the dishwasher holding tight reign on the shocks of pleasure running throughout her body.

She watched his hands shake as he cleaned the stove and the table where she sat to eat her breakfast. "Well, its nice to know you haven't forgotten how to clean up after yourself after all." She slapped the cane against the door frame and enjoyed watching Danny jump. "I need to run some errands. I have a list of things you will need to do while I'm gone. Kneel."

Once he was kneeling in the floor, she handed him a list of chores. "I expect these to be done when I return and done well." She watched him look over the list, "I will check your work when I return; and if they are not done to my satisfaction, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I have a few more rules to add." Her anger rose as she realized he was reading the list instead of paying attention to her words. She brought the cane whip down across his hip and thigh, and her body heat rose as he cried out in pain.

"You're not listening to me. Pay attention. These rules are important. If you break one, I'll beat your ass. Do you understand me?"

Through tears of pain, "Yes ma'am.

"There will be no snacking. You eat and drink when I tell you and what I tell you. Your bathroom privileges are just that—a privilege. You will need my permission. You can add permission requests to your small choices of speech. You cannot read a newspaper or magazines; you cannot watch television, listen to the stereo or touch the computers. You are not allowed to answer the phone, unless it is me. So be sure you check the caller ID." She reached down a grabbed his chin in a vise grip. "And you are not allowed to touch that nasty cock of yours. If I find out that you did not follow my instructions to the letter, I will tie you down and beat you till you bleed. Do we understand each other?"

Danny felt he was living a nightmare, but his body was electrified, "Yes ma'am."

"Stand." She watched as he forced his sore body from the floor. Taking advantage of his raging cock and much to Danny's surprise, she took the time to take measurements of his hard shaft and crown causing new waves of electricity to course through his body. She then measured his neck, wrists and ankles.

Once finished, she took the keys from the kitchen wall, "You better be a good boy. And when I return, you better be through with your chores and kneeling by the door waiting for me." Linda turned and left him standing in the middle of the kitchen floor.

*****

A BUTT PLUG AND A LOADED SUV. The store that had been recommended by Master M on the Internet was a good distance from their home. He was right; she did not want to run into anyone she knew, not yet anyway. Its tasteful exterior genuinely surprised her. It looked more like a small department store than some sex shop. A large man that would have made two of Danny greeted her at the door. He was handsome and well built, dressed in casual slacks and dress shirt.