The Elevator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am presenting to you all today about the marketing your clients. You work here. You did not tell me you worked for Miller and Moore." A cute blond stood beside Lauren with a notebook to take notes. She grinned at him and then laughed and took a seat.

He starred at Lauren up and down. He felt his penis twitch in his pants. She looked great in her black suit. The skirt was tight around her butt and she wore stiletto heels. Her button down shirt exposed a hint of cleavage and his mind instantly flashed of him sucking her nipples in the car. He shook his head and tried to focus. "Who is that?" He nodded his head toward the blond that laughed at them.

"My secretary. I cannot talk right now. Maybe later ok." She turned and grabbed a seat next to Ashley.

Ashley leaned over to Lauren. "That Adam, right? He is so hot Lauren. Look around the room all the ladies in here are salivating. Including his secretary who is shoot daggers your way right now."

"Shut up Ashley."

"Whatever you say."

Lauren looked at Adam while he began his presentation. He took over the room. All eyes were glued on him. He had such a powerful presence in the room. Her eyes watched as he moved so smoothly in his black suit. The suit made his eyes pop. She watched as he licked his lips as he spoke to them about his ideas. He flashed his confident smile when anyone asked him a question. His presence in the room was definitely having an effect on her. She began crossing her legs to form friction between her legs to ease down her need for him to be in her. She remembered him in her a few nights before driving her to one of the strongest orgasms she had ever had. Just them she looked up and his eyes were on her.

Is he thinking the same thing I am thinking?" He starred at her with those lustful grey eyes. Then he turned away from her gaze to answer a question. Oh this cannot be happening. She was so turned on and he had not even touched her. She grabbed the water in front of her and took a huge gulp of it. Calm down Lauren just take a deep breath and calm down.

The meeting finally ended. Everyone in the room stood up to leave. "Well go say something to him Lauren." Ashley slightly looked in his direction.

"Stop it Ashley. He is working. I am at work. Let's just go ok." She pushed Ashley ahead of her as she walked toward the door. Then she felt someone grab her arm from behind lightly and stop her. She turned around to see Adam behind her.

"So, what did you think of the presentation." He licked his lips and looked down on her. He could see her hard nipples poking through her shirt.

She pushed her hair out of her face. "Great, it was really good. I am sure our firm has a lot of plans for you and our clients."

"You know I thought about something you said during our date."

"Really what is that?"

He stepped in closer to her and whispered. "I thought maybe you could come to my apartment tonight and maybe you could borrow some sugar like we did before."

Lauren swallowed hard. Her body needed him to touch her. But, if he did she would definitely not be able to stop herself. She heard somebody approaching them and she backed away from him. " Mr. Morgan how are you today, sir?"

"Good Ms. Rowe. I see you have met Mr. Blake."

I cannot believe this. I have had sex with him countless times and did not even know his last name. What would my mother have to say about that? "Yes, sir I was just telling Mr. Blake that I enjoyed his presentation."

"Yeah, I am especially glad you enjoyed it because I want you and him to work closely with your client Ed Anders. Ed has had a great season this year, so a few endorsements would be great for him."

"Oh, Ed Anders the rookie basketball player. I can come up with some ideas for him by the end of the week. I can present them to you Ms. Rowe over a business dinner if you want Friday." Adam smile stayed the same through the conversation, but his eyes became lustful when he mentioned Friday night.

Lauren glanced at Mr. Morgan, who seemed to not notice anything. "Umm, that sounds great. Friday, we can go over your plans. I am sure we can come up with some things for Ed."

"Well great you two. Ms. Rowe I am sure on Monday you will be ready to present these ideas at our meeting. See you two later."

They watched him walk out the room. "Wow nice ploy to get me to go out with you again Adam."

He grinned at her and leaned in closer. "Oh let's not play games Lauren. You know you want to go out with me Friday anyway. Just now instead of you ogling me all night and trying to get into my pants we will have to work."

"Ogling you? Is that a joke? If anybody wants anybody it is definitely you. I could care less if we spend time with each other." She looked around the room to see if anyone was listening. Everyone was leaving the room. She saw his secretary out the window talking on her cell.

"Really so you are telling me during the meeting you were not thinking about me buried into your pussy?" He walked over to the door and closed it and locked it shut. Then he slowly closed the blinds.

"What are you doing Adam? I work here anybody could come in here and see us."

"See us what? I mean you said you are not turned on right? So what would they walk in and see us doing?" He walked over to her and let his hands roam over her butt. He slowly started to pull the skirt up.

"We cannot do this Adam." Why am I whispering, thought Lauren?

He ignored her whisper and pulled her skirt the rest of the way up. He inched her panties to the side and slid his finger into her pussy. Lauren sucked in her breath.

"Just like I thought. Your pussy is soaking wet." He pushed his fingers into her deeper. He let his thumb rub her clit.

"So Lauren baby are you coming to my apartment tonight?" He swirled his fingers in her pussy. He leaned forward and bit down on her earlobe.

Lauren slowly began humping his fingers as they worked themselves in and out of her pussy. "Yes, oh my yes. I will be there."

"Good." He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and licked them clean. He lightly smacked her pussy and pulled her underwear up and skirt down. "I want you to stay like this until tonight. No touching yourself. If you do touch yourself I will know and trust me you do not want find out what will happen if I found out you came without me." He leaned down and kissed her passionately.

"Adam, fuck me now. You cannot leave me like this. I need you now." She let her hands roam down to his penis. She squeezed him through his pants. She unzipped his pants and stroked him up and down. She let her fingernails rub down the underside of his penis.

"Oh, you dirty trickster Lauren." He groaned loudly forgetting where he was.

"So fuck me Adam. Fuck me now." She stared at him in the eyes pleading with him.

"Fuck it." He had been trying to hold off till they got home. But, she looked so good begin him to fuck her. He picked her up and put her on the desk. He pushed her panties off and pushed his penis into her pussy. She smiled at him as he lay inside her.

"Fuck me hard. Like I know you want to." She squeezed his penis with her pussy muscles.

He pulled out and pushed into her deeper. He pounded into her pussy grunting loudly with each thrust. He pushed her breast out of her bra and shirt. He bit down on her nipple as he pushed into her. She groaned and gripped the back of his neck. He felt her body tense up and knew she was about to cum. He pushed her nipple deeper into his mouth and slowed down his thrusts. She wiggled her body underneath him raising her body to meet his thrust.

"Oh right there, deeper Adam. Oh I am cumming."

Her body squeezed his penis. She felt the room spin as his thrust became more rapid and deeper into her pussy She felt him push harder and harder. Then he pushed his seed into her pussy. He braced himself on his arms and laid beside her on the table.

"I cannot believe I just had sex with you at my office." She slowly began buttoning up her shirt.

"Yeah I have to admit this is a first for me as well." He sighed and helped her up. He zipped his pants up and straightened her clothes.

"You look good Lauren. No one will know."

"Oh I think they will by this smirk of satisfaction that is on both of our faces." She giggled and kissed him slowly.

"I have to go. Tonight right?" He put his suit jacket on.

She turned her head to the side and smiled. "Yeah tonight. It has to be late though I have a date with Mike."

Adam's smile faded some. I cannot believe I forgot all about her boyfriend. "Yeah, ok. Just stop by if you have the time." He turned and started to walk out the room.

"Wait Adam. Are you mad?"

"No, I am cool Lauren. See you later." He walked out the room.

_________

"So, I was thinking we could go grab a movie and then back to your place. Does that sound good to you Lauren?"

She looked over at him in his black tank top and khakis. His muscles flexed as he spoke. She had to admit that he looked really good today. He smiled at her and she felt herself getting turned on. "That sounds really good babe." She walked over to him and leaned in front of him. She kissed him slowly and let her hands rub up and down

"Umm that is nice Lauren." He kissed her softly and stood up.

"If it is so nice then why are you putting on your jacket for us to leave?" She crossed her arms and looked at him.

"Cause we will miss the movie. Look if we leave now then we can always come back and start this over again."

"I am a little confused baby. Do you not find me attractive anymore?" He walked over to her and pulled her close.

"I love you Lauren. Why would you say that?"

She pulled back from his embrace. "Umm the lack of sex has been a big thing. This whole sex schedule thing Mike sucks. I mean we are not even married, we should be humping like monkeys rather than acting like and old married couple."

"Oh here we go with the marriage talk again Lauren. Look is that where this argument is leading. How many times do I have to tell you I am just to busy now to pop the question? We will get married eventually. I just feel like I need to work out some things before we take that plunge."

Lauren sighed. "This is not about us getting married Mike. Just forget about it. Let's just go to the movies." She grabbed her jacket and headed to the door.

Mike stopped her hand on the doorknob. "Look babe I am sorry I have been neglecting you like I should. I will change. I am sorry."

He kissed her softly. "It's fine Mike. Let's just go."

The walked down the hallway to the elevator. The door opened and Adam walked out. He smiled down at her and was about to pull her in his arms when he saw Mike. His smile instantly faded.

"Hey Adam right? How has it been going?" Mike put his hand out to shake Adams.

Adam shook Mikes hand. "I am good. Nice to see you. Hey Lauren how have you been?"

She looked at Adam and instantly felt uncomfortable. "Hey Adam nice seeing you. Mike you ready?" She walked toward the elevator."

"Yeah, we are heading to a movie. Then to that new pizza bar downtown."

"Oh yeah I had a date there last week. The place was nice." He glanced over at Lauren then back to Mike.

"Let's go Mike." She grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the elevator. "Bye, Adam."

Adam starred at the door as it closed. She is going out to fuck him tonight. She is going to fuck Mike tonight and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Well why should I care at all if she goes out with him. He of course is the boyfriend I am the other guy. Oh I need another woman. The sex with Lauren is great, but I never play second string to anyone.

He went into his bedroom and took a shower. He then got dressed called up Mark and planned to meet him at the club.

_______

"Dinner was nice Mike." Mike gripped her hand as they walked down the hallway to her condo.

"I am glad you liked it Lauren." He paused and pulled her to him. "Look baby I am sorry for earlier. You know I love you. I do not want to do anything to mess up our relationship. It is just I am so busy with work. Do you forgive me?" He smiled down on her with that gorgeous face.

"I guess so Mike. Just do not get so busy with work that you neglect me?"

"Never baby, never." He leaned down and kissed her slowly. He slid his tongue into her mouth and pressed her against the wall of the hallway. Slowly his hand slid up and her leg to her butt. He squeezed her and pushed her into him. She felt him hard.

This is just like before. This is how it is supposed to be between us, thought Lauren."

He slowly began sliding her thong down, when they both turned suddenly to the sound of giggling down the hallway.

"Stop it Adam. You are so wild."

Lauren turned to see a tall leggy brunette in a super short dress walk down the hallway with Adam kissing on her neck. She had her hand on his penis massaging his balls through his pants.

"Wait till you see how wild I can get." He smacked the brunette butt and led her to his place. Just then he looked and saw Lauren starring at him in disgust. Mike gave him thumbs up. He suddenly felt slightly sick to his stomach and happy at the same time. Now she definitely knew what it felt like to be second string. He opened his door, threw a quick wave their way and he and the brunette walked into the apartment.

Mike leaned in and kissed Lauren neck. She went along with it, but she definitely was not feeling as turned on as she was earlier. I cannot believe he is in there with another woman. And where is my surprise he said he had plans for us tonight and then he brings some slut into his place. He is probably fucking her right now.

She felt Mike biting down on her ear. He mumbled, "Lets go into your place." He took her hand and opened the door.

He kissed her slowly and laid her onto the bed. I need to stop thinking about Adam. I just need to focus on all the good things Mike is doing to me. So focus Lauren, just focus. Lauren kissed Mike deeply and bit down on his lips.

"I want you in me Mike." She licked her lips and opened her legs to him. Mike pushed her dress up over her head. He laid on top of her and pushed into her entrance. He pumped into her slowly. She ground her hips into him to form some type of friction on her clit that he was neglecting. He pushed into her harder and deeper.

"Oh, right their Mike. Keep it going." She grabbed his back feeling an orgasm growing.

He pumped into her faster and then released his seed. He caught his breath and laid down beside her.

Not again. I did not even cum. I am so freaking pissed right now. She rolled over and looked out the window. Mike pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her body. This is not fair. He is perfect in most ways. Why can I not have an orgasm with him? He sucks in bed. I just know Adam is over there blowing that girls back out. And I am here wrapped in an embrace with a guy that cannot bring me to an orgasm.

"Where are you going babe?"

"To the bathroom. I will be right back." Lauren got up and went to into bathroom. She shut the door and dug into her closet for her rabbit vibrator.

She placed the head in front of her entrance and pushed it in slowly. She closed her eyes and pictured Adam's penis entering her. She turned the vibrator on and let the bunny ears beat at her clit. She let the balls in the inside swirl inside of her. She pushed it in and out. Each time she pulled it out she slammed it deeper into her pussy. She felt her orgasm rising.

"Fuck me Adam. Oh just like that. Yes."

She lamed it into her one last time. Her body suddenly shuddered and she bit down on her lip to keep from screaming.

__________

Adam looked over at the girl asleep on his bed. She was cute, but she definitely was no Lauren. Lauren had some kind of control over his body. Every time he saw her he needed to be into her. That is why he always ended up being with her in odd places. He in no way planned on screwing her at her office, but his penis had its own mind. He liked her a lot. He knew she was jealous when she saw him with this girl. He saw the hint of anger in her eyes. He knew that look because he had seen it on his own face when she was out with Mike.

He got up and got in the shower. He definitely needed a cold one if he thought too long about Lauren.

12