All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 05'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
deal with a small stipulation

5 years .... a million dollars a year guarantee each .....and when my wife is not to be home i will be provided a new woamn each time to take her place till she comes home ... every one is to be guaranteed safe ... and in that 5 years i will never have sam fucked with out a rubber unless they have a report from a physician from no longer than a month ago that they r safe after all we all must get something out of this ... do u have any idea how much money a whore would make under the same circumstances

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Weak Men And Whores - What a Subject

A few less than men must club with you writer. Each on a mission to disgust other men - even those who use their wives couldn't respect the wimps.

So I'm puzzled, you spend all this time and effort writing pathetic humiliation of a weak disgusting less than a man for what reason - a few pathetic sicko's? Well, it obviously turns you on but a real sad waste of talent.

Well if you are as jaded as they then you provide a real service for those few weakings who need humiliation and disrespect to get excited. Sad though huh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loving it

Thanks for taking the time to flesh out your characters. Good writing indeed. Looking forward to upcoming chapters.

dixiebullfrog7dixiebullfrog7over 16 years ago
You've Got Talent but....

I can't read anymore. Constructively, you are too wordy, too predictable, and my guess is Suzanne will be turned into a punchboard for all to use. No eroticism in this story although there were many opportunities. On a more personal note, you are too thin-skinned as a writer; commenting on our comments is bad form. Good luck with your writing.

La_ReinaLa_Reinaalmost 14 years ago
Bravo!

As I mentioned on the last chapter I was a bit ... curious as the turn of events. Now i see that it's John and the Boss Man who are the Dom's of Ian and Suzanne. I love this story and it excites me very very much. Can't wait for ch. 6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

She's owned through and through now, she's the new company whore!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Boss man in charge

Yes the boss man and John did not want her there and then. No they could wait and use her as they see fit and often. Her training will be as enjoyable and humiliating for her as it will be for her husband. Her cuckold will now have to agree as she controls her cuckold. And deep down, this wife wants to be used. Over and over again. By powerful strong real men. Hubby will be lucky if she even wants his cock anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome story

I am rereading this series and I am enjoying as much as I did the first time. You may want to consider publishing this on Amazon,

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Started reading the series, and I must say I enjoyed it very much. One of the best set of erotic stories . For once not a story where a wife turns in a gangbang queen within 5 minutes. Nice to follow the journey of Suzanne into a new way of life and how Ian slowly accept his role.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
One Little Thing

Well dressed, up market restaurant and he orders diet coke (gut rot) before his meal, Perrier water surely, no class some people. I like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice idea

Nicely developing. I like it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Predictable

Well that’s great for the guys because it’s all just one big boys club but there’s no mention of financial gain for her, if she’s being whored out of her own free will she should get paid, (it’s really lame to have her husband’s promotion as the pay off) there’s no mention of duration, limits, safe-words, discretion, certified clean partners it’s an epic list..........🙄 At the very least they should have told her that safety precautions would be in place and discussed if her and her husband agreed. Of course if you’d done that then I wouldn’t have responded with this comment.

It’s all very egotistical that they aren’t asking for her consent but instead they’re assuming it. Going ahead with a situation on the spur of the moment is vastly different than agreeing to proceed after discussing it away from any pressure.

It has just enough information to highlight it as a dangerous proposition with massive potential for emotional distress as well as the unknown risks of stds and unwanted pregnancy.

Whatever happens between consenting adults is their own business. Somebody commented on the point that their child would be the one suffering. I know this written as a fantasy story however it’s completely plausible, so much so that something similar is probably happening right now. So because of the realism involved I think it’s reasonable and fair to comment that a child whose parents were swinging like this might suffer if details emerged.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous