The EMT Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before either of them could say anything, Graham Leicester pressed on. "Let me be quite open, Suzanne, John told me everything he knew, all that transpired, and I pressed him for every detail. I can imagine how exciting it must have been for everyone, as I said earlier, you ARE a very attractive woman."

Suzanne's blushes continued. He said he knew everything. Did he know that she had willingly submitted to John? That she had deliberately exposed herself to him? That she and Ian had plotted the whole thing? And that Ian had been unable to control his own excitement, and had ejaculated whilst watching his wife take John's rock hard penis into her mouth? Suzanne cringed with embarrassment as these questions occurred to her. Graham recognised the thoughts flashing through her mind, and went on.

"Please believe me when I say I know everything Suzanne. And I understand, believe me. I am old enough and experienced enough to recognise that different things excite different people. Young married people often play games. Hell, even old married people often play games and develop an understanding and trust in each other in their sexual activity that they may feel makes them different. I don't judge, and I don't condemn. I use information when I have it, and that is what has made me successful in the past."

Suzanne looked at him in shocked silence. He was treating this very calmly, with a dispassionate interest and logic that she could not replicate. The knowledge that he was aware of her lewd behaviour and exhibitionism last night was deeply embarrassing and humiliating for her, and his calmness in talking about it seemed to make that worse. She started to understand his shocking behaviour in the restaurant, but had little time to collect her thoughts before he continued.

"Through John's answers to my questions, I started to understand some of Ian's feelings and motivations. I have met men before, in the course of my long experience, with similar predilections. Again, I do not judge, and I do not condemn, I use information. Whilst at lunch with John, I started to consider how I could use this information. I knew that Ian enjoyed 'showing off' his beautiful wife, you. I suspected that he dreamed of that going further, that the idea of sharing her was at least as exciting to him. And I knew that she, that you, were at least a willing party to the game you played last night with my friend and colleague, John. Am I right so far Suzanne?"

As he had been speaking, quietly and calmly, his words had been hitting at Suzanne. His intimate knowledge of her and her husband, his calm acceptance of the games they had played, and his incredible intuition regarding what lay behind those games, were striking to the very heart of her sexuality. She was being excited by this impersonal and impassive description of her most secret sexual fantasies. Graham was exciting her. She felt exposed, humiliated and powerless; three emotions that she was beginning to learn had a very powerful effect upon her.

Graham was still waiting for an answer.

"So far, you seem to have understood very well Mr Leicester" she meekly answered.

"Very good" he continued, "and have you played these games before Suzanne?"

She shook her head to answer "No", unable to look him in the eye whilst he probed at her.

"Has Ian expressed a desire for you to have sex with other men, Suzanne?" Graham's persistent and probing questions were relentless. Suzanne was unable to stop herself from answering them.

"Sometimes, when we.... when we make love," she admitted, "sometimes I know he is thinking that."

"Good!" continued Graham the interrogator, "It is as I suspected. As I was considering the intelligence that John provided to me over lunch, and was considering how I could make use of that intelligence, I had an idea. Do you want to know what that idea is Suzanne?" As he asked the question, he again placed his hand on her knee, and with gentle pressure, pulled her knees slightly apart. She did not resist, even though John was watching wordlessly from the front seat.

He pulled her legs further apart as he waited for her to answer. Suzanne's head was bowed, and she watched his hand on her leg like it was happening to someone else. She could feel her excitement mount as she considered her answer to his question. He was clearly waiting for an answer.

"Yes Mr Leicester, I would like to know what you came up with" she said quietly, with her head still down, unable to look at him, knowing that he knew how excited she was becoming. Her legs were now widely spread, the skirt of her dress pulled taut across her thighs.

"I thought how nice it would be if we helped to satisfy Ian's fantasies, your desires, our lust and the business needs all at the same time. I thought what an advantage there would be to having a member of the EMT with such an asset as you could be Suzanne. Especially if such an asset where prepared to play games in the interest of the company when required. Especially if that asset where prepared to go further than normal to help the company win business; to put herself in the front line so to speak, to do what you have such a talent to do, and to do what your husband so plainly wants you to do."

As he had been speaking, Graham had stopped pulling her legs gently apart, and shifted his attention to pulling up the hem of her dress, sliding it up her thighs. Suzanne had been powerless to stop him, John had watched intently as more of her long slender legs came in to view. Now, the dress was drawn so tightly, held beneath her thighs between them and the seat, and pulled towards her crotch between her legs by Graham's insistent fingers, that if he had let go, the skirt would have snapped back.

Calmly, Graham spoke again. "If you like the idea Suzanne, if the thought excites you, if you want Ian to be on the EMT, lift your pretty little ass off the seat, and pull up your skirt".

Suzanne didn't need to think; she just automatically complied with this outrageous request out of her own lust. Later, she would justify in her own mind that she did it for Ian, to secure his position on the EMT, but she knew, deep down inside, that the events of the last 24 hours had raised her to such a peak of excitement, that she could not have resisted.

She pressed down with one hand on the seat beside her, and pressed down with her feet, and raised her backside from the seat. Still with her chin on her chest, she reached back with the other hand and pulled the skirt of her dress beneath her, until it was rucked behind her. When she sat back down, her bare ass hit the cold leather of her seat, her legs were still open, and she waited for her next order, which she knew would come soon.

Graham had released her hem as the pressure eased, and her skirt still lay across her thighs, modestly covering her despite the nakedness beneath her on the warming seat. Now he looked down at her legs and ordered, "Pull up your skirt Suzanne, display yourself to us."

Suzanne was too far gone to stop now, and silently reached down to her own hem, pulling her skirt upwards and towards her belly. She could feel the eyes of the two men as she finally revealed her sex to them, her legs open, the lips of her pussy bloated and engorged in their excitement. She could even feel the wetness and heat emanating from her, and she could smell her own excitement at being made to display herself so lewdly to them.

Finally, when she was so rudely displayed, she was able to raise her head and look at these men who were so intent on looking at her. It was as if some of the power had shifted to her; as if she held them now in submission, instead of the other way around. Pride glinted in her eyes as she looked at their faces, and saw the lust growing in them as they gazed at her nudity.

Graham pulled his attention from her with difficulty. In the moment of his power over her, she had affected him deeply by her beauty and wanton display. He returned her strong gaze, and after swallowing, spoke on.

"Excellent Suzanne. I can see how excited you are, and I am confident that you and Ian can be a great asset. The place on the EMT is Ian's, subject to only one condition."

Suzanne released her skirt, which fell and partly covered her again. "And what is the condition?" she asked, expecting that she knew the answer already.

"Having heard what I heard at lunch Suzanne, and after deciding to try to use this information for all our benefits, I decided to set you some small tests this evening. I needed to determine if you could be compliant, even against your wishes and feelings, hence my demands of you in the restaurant. You passed those tests."

Suzanne waited for the inevitable rest.

"Again, just now, here in the car, I wanted to test your ability and desire to please, and your own ability to become excited in a stressful situation. You have passed this test too." Graham paused briefly. "I have no reservations about your own ability to be the asset that we expect of you Suzanne. I believe that you are a very sensual, sexual woman who will play her part to the full as we proceed with our secret partnership." He paused briefly again. "There is just one fly in the ointment, and that is Ian."

Suzanne looked at him quizzically. This did not appear to be going in the direction she expected.

Graham continued smoothly on. "I am slightly concerned about Ian's loss of control when you played with John last night, and more particularly, with his change of attitude immediately after he lost control."

Suzanne remembered the look of doubt she had seen pass over Ian's face just after he had ejaculated whilst watching her fellate John the previous evening, and his look of near relief when events had been brought to a premature conclusion by the cries of young Emma. She realised that John had been very thorough in his description of events to Graham over lunch.

"If this is to work," continued Graham, "Ian must be a full and willing participant. I will not play games behind a colleagues back. We must all enter into this partnership on a basis of complete trust and confidence, with no reservations whatsoever about what it means. I need Ian's assurance; indeed I need Ian's permission, to proceed with my plan. Until I have that, we will ask no more of you than the very willing and delightful demonstration you have given us this evening."

Suzanne was stunned. She had expected the condition to be that she would let these men use her, here, now, this evening. She was even a little disappointed that that wasn't what they appeared to want. She was very excited by displaying herself again to John, and she had to admit, the even more powerful and mysterious Mr Leicester. But if she understood correctly, they wanted no more from her this evening, but needed to speak with Ian before continuing with their plan. She had no doubt that Ian would be willing to let things happen – his excitement and the long chats they had had last night had convinced her of his desire for her to be seen and shared with his friends and colleagues. Before she could respond, Graham continued.

"If Ian comes to see me on Monday morning, Suzanne, and satisfies me that he is willing to proceed, then the job on the EMT is his, and will be confirmed that day."

Suzanne was still somewhat dazed, but understood the situation well enough. Still fighting on behalf of her unknowing husband, she asked on his behalf, "What does he need to do to convince you Mr Leicester?"

Graham Leicester smiled inwardly; his whole evening had been dedicated to reaching this moment. Now he could tangibly feel the success of his scheme, sense his ultimate victory.

"Ian must write me a long letter Suzanne. He must describe in it how he wants to make his wife available to me and to any others I decide. How he wants me to train you, and use you, in any way that I see fit, with or without his presence. He must ask me to put you under contract, to get your commitment to do as you are directed by me, without question, and unreservedly. He must specifically ask me to use and abuse you as I wish, and he must convince me in his letter that this is a long-term request that he will abide by and live up to. He must tell me that he does this willingly, that he has no reservations of his own, and that he understands that my only commitment to him, in return, is to give him the position he wants on the EMT. That in that position he will have the same treatment as all other members of the team, and that he will survive or fail by his own efforts. If he does all this to my satisfaction, he will be promoted. Do you understand what I am asking?"

Suzanne took a moment to replay the words in her mind and consider this bizarre request. She recognised that the position they both wanted was within their grasp, but came with a chilling condition. That their games and fantasies played so recently were to become a reality. That she was to become the object of this powerful man, who both excited and frightened her, attracted and repelled her. That subject to her husband granting his consent, she was to become Graham Leicester's property and vassal, contracted to him and his devious schemes.

Suzanne wondered if she wanted this, and realised through her excitement that she did. She wondered if Ian would want this – she thought he would, at least when he was excited. But what about in the cold light of day? She knew they had one weekend to seize this unique opportunity. One 48-hour period to discuss the proposition, decide on their response, and carry out the demand that would potentially change their lives forever.

She imagined Ian drafting his letter to Mr Leicester, and knew him well enough to know that it would be incredibly exciting for him to do so; to humiliate himself so much by asking his boss to take and train and use his precious wife. She wanted this adventure, and she thought that she could play her part to make it happen.

She looked at Graham Leicester and holding his gaze proudly with her eyes, said "You'd better take me home Mr Leicester, it's going to be an interesting weekend".

12