All Comments on 'The EMT Ch. 06'

by absoluterotter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Vulgar Non-Erotic Sick Male Humiliation & Watching

Not many comments or they have been deleted?

I think you must have a better use for your time and talent than this demeaning crap. The fact that you continue tells us 1) you get turned on by this pathetic male humiliation & distortion of english marriage and business 2) you seem to think that more than the few pitiful cucksters approve all this effort.

How sad little sick one - how deeply sad that for most of your life you haven't been who you could be - how do you live with that??? How can she possibly live with a sick wimp that she cannot possibly respect - just snicker at with her lovers as arranged by you.

absoluterotterabsoluterotterabout 18 years agoAuthor
How very brave of you......

.....and how very interesting that you keep coming back to read these stories that you profess to dislike so much. Have you really got nothing better to do with your time than to read through long stories on a subject that you aren't interested in, that you don't find erotic, and that you have already been warned against, just to satisfy your little warped mind by leaving illiterate and non-constructive comments, anonymously, at the end?

I agree with you on one point; it is disappointing that there are so few comments left by readers, although, not being anonymous myself, I do get feedback from readers by mail, which is mostly appreciative.

Enjoy your life Mr or Ms Anonymous. Find something useful and rewarding to do with it.

Rotter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I've just read...

....this from the beginning and have only posted a comment so far on part 1 ....the reason for not commenting on the intervening parts is that I was too anxious to get straight on to the next part...but this is a really superb story and you should not be put off by the stupid personalised comments of your detractors...it's their problem, not yours.

Keep up the good work

La_ReinaLa_Reinaalmost 14 years ago
WoW

I guess I have commented on all but perhaps 1. I was going to just read the next part, but as an avid reader must tell you how thrilling this is. I read the comment before (what 3 or 4 years ago) and think that the writer is very ignorant. Why would Suzanne not have respect for her husband? There are lots of men who love seeing their women with other men (swingers or voyeurs). She gets off on it and so does he. It's well written to show how these two people feel about the adventure they are starting. As a submissive I find all this very interesting. Especially ... the ... next ... Chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story is truly outstanding. The careful build-up keeps the reader in suspense, awaiting the point where she gets fucked senseless, you know it's coming but are keen to see it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pommys absolute garbage !

Mindless and tallentless. "1*" !

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold give up his rights

Now the story can move along. Cuckold has agreed to be the second, third, or forth man. What ever the Boss wants. And I am sure the Boss will want a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved the story

Till now loved all six chapters. Hope Graham has some nice assignments for Suzanne.

fifteen16fifteen16about 9 years ago
Conditions

Conditions only agreed verbally are not worth the breath taken to express them. That's not negotiation it's stupidity. Good yarn though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous