The Encounters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

I was confused about the slutty way I had acted. I had not done anything like that before, not even alone with Chad. I was too reserved and proper. I would have never done something like that with a stranger.

Startled when the waiter stopped by my table and asked if I wanted a refill on my coffee, I looked at my watch and discovered I had been sitting there for another thirty minutes after Amber left.

I shook my head and got up to leave when the thought struck me that Chad's father knew I would be alone for the weekend. What had Chad said about seeing him before he left? That son of a bitch I thought. He snuck over here and took me last night, raping me. That fucking bastard! I got to my car and called Chad. No answer, just his voice mail. I left a message for him to call me back. I know I sounded pissed. It was all I could do to keep from shouting into the phone. It wasn't until I got home that he called back.

"Hey love, what's the matter? Not getting enough? Oh yes, I'm not there so you aren't getting any."

That was the first thing I heard and it only made me madder.

"Shut up Chad," I angrily shouted into the phone. "Where is your dad?"

"Why, why do you want to know where he is? Is there something wrong?"

I knew he would try to defend his dad and I was calming down a little so replying back, "I was just wondering. You said you just got to see him shortly before he left. Did he go somewhere?"

"Well yes, he went hunting with some of his buddies. Why?"

"I'm just curious. I thought I saw him here in town. Where did he go hunting?"

"They went up into the Cascades. He wanted to get one of the really big bucks. A trophy if he could."

"Well, OK I guess that wasn't him I saw. Anyway hon, when you coming back?"

"I'm going to stay through Monday and leave here Monday night late. I won't have time to stop by."

We chatted a little more all the while I was thinking it was one big lie. He had set me up with his dad. I just knew it. There were rumors of Chad doing this with some of the co-eds at collage, even with the cheerleader his dad knocked up. I was seething now and knew I had to settle down. It was already getting late, getting dark and I wondered where the day had gone. I was upset, really upset. Angry thoughts had wasted my day. I resorted to the already opened bottle of wine in the kitchen and settled down to watch TV. I had to get my mind on other things, like how to solve this problem. I knew Chad would no longer be in my life. No way I would let him back in, not now. At one time I got up and made sure all the windows were closed and locked and bolted the doors, all of them and went back to watch TV.

I couldn't get into watching TV. The wine was getting to me. I got up and fixed a light supper, a salad, hamburger patty, microwave potato with a small pat of butter. I thought that would slow down the effect of the wine. It did slightly. I still felt woozy and staggered a little. I didn't finish eating. I felt light headed. Strange I thought. Wine never affected me this way. I staggered to the bathroom after turning off the lights and brushed my teeth. I felt tired along with being light headed. I staggered on to bed, removing my clothes along the way, flipped back the blankets and fell into it. I was gone, out like the lights.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers
12