All Comments on 'The Entity Pt. 06'

by JPMMURPHY

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I thought I was losing it...

You have the latest two chapters out of order. Last night I read "Chapter 6" and thought I must have skipped one. I checked, but I'd read Chapter 5. "Chapter 7" is Chapter 6.

I'm really enjoying the story, but to repeat another post on another chapter, it's really not that hard to get something proofread. The mistakes take me out of the story, because I have to stop and figure out what you meant to say. Or I have to snicker at the mental images that result from the homophones or mispellings you use.

Again, it's an interesting, multi-layered story, and thanks for sharing it, but I'd love to read it more professionally presented--and don't mix up the chapters again! :)

JPMMURPHYJPMMURPHYover 16 years agoAuthor
I became concerned....

Hi. A quick thank you for the votes and comments. I appreciate ALL of them. I became concerned after seeing a comment referring to out of order chapters. Just checked. Found nothing out of order. The confusion may come from a dream sequence experienced by Theodora in chapter 5 (back story). And, as at the start of each presentation, I apologize once more for the state of the submission. My editor has been dealing with a family crisis this year which has greatly limited time available for charity work. Add to that living in a non-English country and my options suddenly narrow quite a bit. I do hope everyone is enjoying the story. Four parts left and, what I hope is, a nice twist at the end.

Thanks again,

JPM

PS Sorry, I had to rate it. Wouldn't let me post... what did you expect me to rate it? Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Suspensful

Yes, there was a bit of confusion in reading the chapters and I did do a double check on reading the previous chapters but get over it all ready. This is a fabulous FREE site, we do not pay but get the priveldge of others hard work and imagination. Before you start critizing others work try doing it yourself. I do not care how great a writer you are or think you are it is very difficult to edit ones own work. No one makes anyone read anything on this site.

This story is coming along with some interesting twist and turns and I for one can not wait for the next chapters to appear. Thank you JP for great story and thanks to Literotica for providing this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Length of story

Story is good,if confusing. It is,however,being drawn out a little to much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous