The Evening Unfolds Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sentence trailed off, as if he had not finished it. "Let's go and get things ready" he said. I could tell now that this was an unexpected surprise, which now convinced us both of who was in charge. We walked out on the patio and A.J., had been right. The flickering of the lights coming off the neighbors pool did cause an almost hypnotic effect off the walls. I felt the water in the tub, it was hot, which felt good in contrast to the cool night air. A.J. flipped on the switch and the water began to boil, as some more very dim colored lights twinkled overhead. We could hear soft music coming from the window where the girls had gone. "We always turn the stereo on when we sit out here," he said. It was as if he were trying to convince himself more than me.

"Do you have a suite I can where?" I asked. "Sure" he said. He walked in the house motioning for me to stay where I was. It was not long and he returned holding a tray with the bottle of rum and some more soda's. "Where's the suite," I asked. "Your wearing" he said. H e stripped off his clothes and hopped in the tub. "What!!! What about the Tam and Toni," I blurted. "I don't know about Toni, but Tam said for the two us to be in our birthday suites for this," he answered. "Relax, it's just her way of messing with you."

"O.K.," I said, as I stripped off my clothes and jumped in the tub. "I sure hope your right, or we are both going to feel really stupid when they come out." I took another long drink from the glass and saw A.J. doing the same. Yes, this was going to be an interesting night to say the least.

12