The Experiment Ch. 04

Story Info
A complete stranger is sent to test the couple.
1.7k words
3.83
35k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

That night, and the next, we were both skittish and nervous. It was agonising to worry about if the door bell would ring or not. Despite that, or maybe because of it, the sex was fantastic. I took her ass for the very first time, and I have no words to describe the mixed feelings of power, love and pleasure it gave me.

The night after that though, again as we were getting the kids down, the bell rang. She looked at me, suddenly tense. "Can you get it? Better I not in case its not..." Not finishing that sentence was critical. Little ears might wonder at mummy saying "In case its not them and a neighbour sees me in a kinky black mask..."

Feeling my own tension in every muscle in my body I went down to the door. I couldn't help but blink when I opened it. The guy outside was young, though how young was impossible to tell. He slouched, looked sullen, and his voice was almost aggressive, "So Charlie said if I came your wife would let me fuck her."

No beating around the bush with this one. I waved him in, and suddenly depressed, went upstairs. She looked up, a look of concern entering her face probably reflecting my own expression. "Someone to see you dear, someone I haven't met before but is a mutual acquaintance."

She stiffened, stood, and though with a stroke to my chest, walked by without looking at me. "You can ask him to leave." She nodded, but continued walking. I somehow managed to look at the kids and smile, but as I started to read, couldn't help notice her walk past the door hiding something behind her back. She paused at the top of the steps and I knew without a doubt the mask was going over her head.

The kids must have picked up on my state, they were skatty and it took longer than usual to get them to sleep. Feeling even worse than that night earlier in the week I walked down the stairs, opened the door, and walked into our living room.

They were on the sofa, kissing like teenagers. She was uncuffed, but blindfolded, her work blouse open, her vest pulled roughly up and one of his hands was stuffed inside her bra. She had a hand down inside his trousers. I think I could have copped better if she had been tied down naked.

He looked up, and glared at me. "Get lost, you're putting me off my game."

I blinked, shocked. "No. I don't leave her alone."

"Get lost I said, go for a walk, go to the pub, I don't care."

"No." On that I would not budge. I didn't trust this one even a little bit. My wife obviously couldn't hear this exchange, she was kissing his neck passionately.

"Fuck this, its freaky to have you standing there." He abruptly stood, grabbed his things and stomped off in an obvious strop. More than ever I was certain he wasn't that old.

She looked around, confused. I went to her and gently took the blindfold off.

"What... Where..." She was looking around the room.

"He told me to leave the room, hell, leave the house. I said no. He got in a strop and left."

A range of emotions flashed across her face; disbelief, frustration, annoyance, anger, surprise, acceptance, then finally a smile and eye contact. "Yes... yes of course. It can't be any other way. You have to be there, I want you there. I want you joining in. It wouldn't be right otherwise."

We kissed, then kissed some more. Just as I was starting to think this night wouldn't be so bad after all the phone rang. She jumped up, stroked my cheek, and went to get it. I couldn't make out the conversation. It started to go on, so I got up and sauntered in.

"Yes... Yes I... No... No! Yes..." Her voice kept changing from desperation, to quiet acceptance. There had been more talk from her side at the start that I hadn't heard. I began to get worried, but suddenly she clicked off.

"Is everything OK?"

Not looking at me she took my hand and pulled me into the living room. Before I understood what was happening she had sat, pulled me down over her lap and started spanking me! I was in shock, not understanding, and just as fast as it started it finished and she pushed me off and ran upstairs crying.

I had jeans on, so frankly though it stung a little I couldn't say I was hurt even a little bit. It was the sheer shock of having been spanked by my wife! More than a little confused I went upstairs.

She was in our dressing room, her face contorted in anger, literally ripping off her cloths.

"Darling?"

"You... you started this!"

"Who was that on the phone?"

Even as she said it, I knew the answer, "Charlie. He told me how it was going to be. Didn't ask me, didn't sweet talk me, didn't charm me, just calmly told me how it was going to be. His friend is coming back. I've got to get ready for him. I argued with him, he agrees you can stay in the house, even in the room, this time you can't join in. I had to spank you for interfering."

The indignance, even anger at the last two weeks rose up hard. "How dare he! You are my wife, not his property! I will go and tell that young pup to leave then I'll call him and tell him where to get off."

She turned on me, fury on her face. "You will not! You started this, I would have been happy to just be with you, but no! You had to have a threesome, had to see your wife get it on with another man. It woke something in me, something I can't explain. It scares me, but I can't deny it. There's something about this situation that I just can't deny. You started this, you'll live with this!"

My wife never shouted. I'd seen her annoyed, even angry, but she never ever lost control. Yet this was not my fault. "So, we didn't have to do any more. If you didn't like it you should have said. I thought you wanted it."

"I wanted to make you happy. Understand this, I want this, no... I need this. Its like a drug and I will have it. I'm getting on, I'll age soon and the possibility of this will be gone. So live with it."

"No... No... that's not right. You're my wife."

Her eyes literally burned, "And you're my husband. Don't throw you're false piety at me now. Your angry because you aren't in control. Look at you, that first time, you knew how I felt about kissing, yet what's the first thing that happened. I was forced into a kiss. You knew how I grew up, knew how I hated feeling exposed, yet what happens, my tits are pulled out and my

I went white, the anger drained from me as fast as it filled me. "No."

"No. I love you, you bastard. I want to grow old with you, I want us to play with our grandchildren in this garden. I will always love you, and I hope our love life will live long after this escapade is over. But its not over, its real and its now."

She turned away and quickly pulled on the corset from the first night, knickers, stockings and slapped on some makeup. As she stormed past me the door bell rang. "You sit in a corner and watch. You say nothing, you do nothing. You interrupt - you leave, and I don't just mean for an hour."

I heard her pound down the hall. For the moment I stood, dumbstruck. I hadn't lost my wife, I knew that. She still loved me, but I'd lost something. I just didn't know what.

Slowly I walked downstairs too. She stood in the middle of the hall, blindfold back on. The guy stood there, his hands groping her breasts. He leered at me. "Yeah, I understand now you wimp. Go sit in the corner while a real man does your wife." Stiff back, ashamed and humiliated I went into the living room and sat in a corner.

They came in shortly afterwards. He threw his rucksack at me, and pulled my wife into a deep very unromantic kiss while his hands groped over her body. He was crude, rough, and as I put the rucksack down, noting the educational logo on it, my world spun just that little faster. He was even younger than I feared.

Yet what could I do? I watched as he slapped her bottom, then spun her around and groped her front while he shoved a hand down those delicate knickers. After a bit of this, he spun her again, pushed down on her shoulders and began stripping off his jacket and t-shirt while my wife blindly undid his jeans, then pulled out his cock. She just started sucking it.

He stood there, sneering at me while my wife gave him a blow job. When he'd had enough he pushed her away, kicked open her legs, yanked down her knickers and shoved himself inside. She cried out, wet or not that would have hurt. Yet she took it, and took everything else he did.

When finally an hour later he'd had his fill and just dressed and left our house whistling, she was a limp rag in the middle of the room. Again I lifted her, carried her upstairs and gently cleaned her. We didn't speak, she let me care for her, and when I carried her to bed, she curled against me.

"I'll make this up to you darling. I promise. It will kill me, but I'll find a way to do for you something safe like we'd planned with another woman. You'd like that, wouldn't you. Its only fair."

"Don't... don't... I only want you."

She sobbed, but reached for my cock, and somehow found it in herself to move on top of me and give me a long slow fuck.

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers