All Comments on 'The Experiment Ch. 06'

by LittleTom

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
DeadWouldDeadWouldover 18 years ago
Fetish submission rubbish

Nothing to do with loving wives

krow1313krow1313over 18 years ago
in the works

been working on an alternate chapter 6 already.. expect the opposite.. so far our boy makes his wife choose the sex or him..at the hands of a police report of rape and assualt

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This story went down hill fast

Please end this story or have him grow some balls and live the slut. There are way to many worthless whimp stories here as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
you as a writer is missing the point

you are not a man if your respect is taking away.you should let him leave and let her go on to be the whore she wants to be.he take the childred and move on and fine someone who think as he do.she is out of control and you as a writer have done that to this story.bullies and abuse is not a way of life for good thinking people.you as the writer is responible for the consequences of the comments of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
This

worthless piece of shit doing this crap in the same house as their kids is probably the most reviled crap I've ever read here. The kids could wake at any time finding their mother fucking a strange man, their father sucking another man's cock, or tied up like an idiot in the living room while their worthless excuse for a mother and a fucking whorehouse pimp is fucking her if one of them should awaken.

Hopefully in real life this never happens, but I'm sure it probably does. Neither one of these worthless motherfuckers are worth the price of powder in a bullet to blow their brains out. Charlie, or any of the fucking mongrel dogs that have come into their home to fuck her, would be doing this couple a favor if they would kill them, stuff their corpses into a fucking landfill, and hopefully the state would never allow their kids to be around shit like this again.

hopefully if that doesn't happen, she'll cut him off completely, she will get aids and die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
No way

The writing is decent, But you lost on the story progression. It's obvious you've never had hair removed in this fashion. No hard-on would survive through the process no matter the stimulation. On another note, the wife promised no hurting. And she obvously knew what was going to happen. Nope. He would be livid. It is totally unbelievable that he would forget his pain, and his anger, when he returned and saw his sexy wife. Hah. Then to get further humiliation thrown at him. It is conceivable that experimentation in this manner would push some boundaries, but not like this. Add the kids to the equation, and there is no way this would have progressed how it is stated. Kids don't stay put, especially young ones who are curious.

Happy TrailsHappy Trailsover 18 years ago
If I were you

I'd quit while I was ahead. This is rubbish pure and simple and really shouldn't have been submitted in loving wives category.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
I See Three

chapters left. More if they are one page ones.

Next chapter... Hubby has to suck all the cocks to at least one orgasm before allowed to fuck his wife followed by a thorough ass rimming before and after sex. Multiple ass fuckings with gays who may or may not have aids procured by Charlie and paid for by his clients.

Charlie orders her not to have sex with wimpy any longer as it would be too dangerous for him and and his friends to take a chance on a disease. Along with him getting fucked in the ass for money and arrested for being caught in a park soliciting for sex from homosexuals so his wife won't leave or punish him too much.(She has told him she will leave him if he doesn't submit to any gay even if it is in front of their house in daylight.) She renigs on her offer to let him be used by other women. Says it would hurt her too much to see him have an orgasm except with a man..

Next Chapter... Hubby is introduced into scatology. Multiple men and women piss and shit on him to start with. Then culminate in shitting and pissing in his mouth. He is forced to kiss the kids goodnight with a mouthful of shitand muchtache wet with urine while his wife and the men Charlie send to do her laugh at him..

The kids want to know what the funny taste was. He must wear women's clothes at work and around the house too as he does all the housework, cooking, cleaning, eats the contents of the toilet stool each day from his wife, her lovers, and the kids.. HE goes to the pound and must gather rags with bitch dog scent on them. He is made to come home, smear the scent on his ass and let the family German Shepherd fuch him in the ass too. He loves his wife sooooo much that he learns to like his new chores and begs for her to shit for him or when she can't, a nice wet fart followed by an ass cleaning. She tells him again and again how much she loves him but won't give up her new "Life"

Last Chapter: She starts to see the error of her ways. Charlie says he no longer loves her and is tiring of her. The men that come to see her say that she is so fucking nasty that they won't give Charlie over a couple of dollars to fuck her any longer. She is devastated. Hubby has developed several diseases eating shit, and the Hepatitis has taken it's toll on the children too. She tells him it is all over and wants to go back to being his faithful wife again. It is too late. He has lost his job, signed over everything they had to Charlie and only lives for the gays that have given him HIV. He still however has a special place in his heart for his wonderful wife. He just lives for her morning bowel movement and chewing on her used tampons and the new kids diapers.. (this is a new thrill for him as Charlie and his crew have given the couple four more children to raise. One white mongoloid, one hispanic, and one black set of twins.

Alas, it all comes to an end one day when Charlies boys are playing a game of pulling him naked, chained, behind a pickup truck. The chain breaks and he is ran over by a garbage truck. Everyone is just devastated at the loss of this fine husband, father, and otherwise good man. As his wife grieves over his casket, she has a twinkle come in her eye as she raises the lid, shits on his new white shirt and wishes him well on his way to the crematory. (she being the devious little rascal that she was had got a one million dollar life insurance on him that Charlie didn't know about. She and her new boyfriend , the mortician, could live on that awhile surely.

What a gal.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
not

Not loving wifes.... this story is going in the gutter.... do you het off on this type of thing. No real man would go for this He would leave and get his self respept back

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
pay attention, class....

C'mon, whiners... read this writer's other stories. They are all train wrecks for the husband. By the end of the story, he's reduced to a thing, whimpering in the corner. They are fairly well-written, but it's just watching the train wreck, shouting all the time at the husband to get the hell out, but he never does. I just can't keep from watching the carnage.

I wish to hell he'd realize that she gets everything - great sex, excitement, tenderness from him when she's done, all he gets is pain, humiliation, and if she feels like it, a little "good doggy" pet from her. But he'll stick to it until the end, when he winds up considerably less male, probably less human than he started, and she's just a happy, satisfied camper. Sigh.

simjim100simjim100over 18 years ago
Don't understand the complaints

Anyone who did'nt know where this story was going in the first two chapters just wasn't paying attention. So my question is, if you don't like it or can't get into the fantacy, then why are you still here at the end of chapter six. Maybe like our hero, you can't help yourself and enjoy a little vicarious humilation. Fictional character are not "sick" they are simply characters, and writers with a fertile imagination are not "perverted" they just have an imagination. This is a dam good story and you whiners need to get over it. To the author, I've been waiting for part 6 and I wasn't disappointed. Please continue,and Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Movie Is Fantasy Also Slimiejimie

But something this deviantly mind warpingly pathetic would never be admired openly by people like you if you had to go to the movie house - you might be recognised by your mommy or children or neighbors.

Instead you get off on the humiliation, dispair and hopelessness of the wimp writer emulation of self disrespect.

Fantasy can be arousing - however, this is a trainwreck of puppies and babies with the sick writer chortling at the throtle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Is this story finished?

WTF You can't just leave it like that. Please give the guy some balls and make him a man at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GO ON PLEASE

The plot is great, the way you lead this couple in to submission is awesome, but you can't just leave it like this.

there are so many options here, like how he is used and fucked for females, with her there; how the couple is used, etc.

let us read the way they got to be 100% submissive and more

HOPE YOU CONTINUE ON THIS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Remarkably fucked up

Let's see...BDSM, gay, fetish....everything EXCEPT a loving wife, and yet this piece of shit is here. I didn't expect to find such bullshit in this section...I understand there are some sick fucks in the world into the various things the author described in the "fantasy," but I also expected basic Literotica rules as to classification. This story could go anywhere EXCEPT in the loving wives section...the author is in dire need of serious help, and some of the individuals cheering him on should consider a group plan. As for the individual who said stories like these are the result of "imagination" and not perversion, I'd remark that hitler had an "imagination" too, which the world rightly determined was beyond fucked in the head. You can call this crap whatever you like, but the label doesn't fit...or, put another way, you can put horseshit on a really nice plate, put some lovely garnish around it, but it will still be a plate of shit!

rainbow001rainbow001almost 15 years ago
Great Story ... Bad Ending

I think you did a great job with the emotions almost to the end but the last section and a half really hurt the story for me. No man is going to let that go that way without walking away or putting up a much bigger fight for her. Also the wife was overboard too. You have the makings of a classic here, the pain you allowed me to feel for the husband in the beginning was wonderful. Just got a little off track with your fantasy at the end. Great writing style btw it's a shame you dont write here anymore I would continue to read your work anytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

This just might be the sickest story I've ever read. Gay rape, parents having unprotected sex...the author has dehumanized the characters into thugs and wimps. Maybe if the author hadn't so specifically mentioned kids in the picture I wouldn't be so nauseated. This is not erotica, or even literotica, it's just sick, sick enough that partway through I sped up and skimmed. I'll avoid anything else from this author if this is the "style" in which he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GODDAMNIT YOU'VE STILL GOT YOUR TEETH..BITE IT OFF.

THE ONLY REASON NOT TO -IS THAT YOU ARE GAY OR BI AND ENJOYED IT.

WHY LIE ABOUT IT..ESPECIALLY TO YOURSELF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
IF HE STICKS HIS PENIS IN YOUR MOUTH...BITE IT OFF UNLESS YOU ARE GAY

DIVORCE HER...YOU COULD DO BETTER . GET SOME EVIDENCE OF HER CHEATING AND DEGRADING YOU..SAY FOR EXAMPLE IN FRONT OF THE CHILDREN.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why

do people keep putting gay/nutless asshole stories in here? Really don't see how anyone but a fag or dyke might get off on this shit, it's pathetic, dehumanizing.....anything but erotic. Had to fast forward through it lest I need a bucket myself. Kudos to the author for writing such a shitty story, didn't think one that bad existed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Divorce

Sorry but I'll pick the divorce, stupid bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
bullshit

I generally try to avoid this tripe. The reality is as soon as Will let me loose in the previous chapter, I would have broken both of his knee caps with a Louisville Slugger. I then would have found Charlie and explained the facts of life to him as well. I do not believe he would have survived the encounter. As for my "Loving Wife", I would have introduced her to the animal I had become. I would have started with her ass, dry. After I had dumped my load. I would have found that belt and returned the favor of the spanking I received earlier, except I would not have stopped until the welts bled. I do not know how long the shattered relationship would have lasted, whether it would have been divorce, or her as my slave locked up in a chastity belt and lent out to other men for my voyeuristic satisfaction or even prison. But someplace along the way, she would have figured out that her sex was mine to either fuck, or to watch get fucked. That was the deal. Not being some feminized sissy faggot to fluff and clean some other asshole's prick.

Again, bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kids...

I think I could probably have taken almost anything except that this had to be a family with children.

Maybe I'm a little more spiteful than most but I would have made a few phone calls as soon as she left the house. Moved all of my money over to another account that she had no access to and then changed the mortgage over to her name totally. Of course she would have no way to pay for it. I would also have contacted a private investigator to follow her and record her actions in order to establish her as an unfit mother. I might not have gotten all of that finished before I left but I would get the ball rolling. Then I would have loaded up my "sleepy" children and left heading as far away as I could leaving everything behind. I might have left her a note or something telling her I was sorry she felt the way she did or something but maybe not. When she tried to call I would tell her that if she want's to live that way then it was fine but that she wasn't about to put our children through all that.

When My children asked I would tell them that their mommy prefered to be with strange men instead of Daddy and them and that Daddy would take care of them from now on.

Of course she now has no money to maintain herself the way her new boyfriends want her to and she has a huge house that there is no way she could afford and is probably upside down in and her children have been taken out of her reach until the courts can make things final. and I would have told them that I feared for my children's lives and my own. I know there are holes in my version but that is the basic gist...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking stupid story..

First you get a gun. Have wifey invite Charlie, his nigger, the young punk and Goid buddy Will tona party. Be sure to stock up on duct tape and bailing wire. A blow torch too. When the gang arrives for a party have wifey at gun point duct tape them to special chairs. Use a stapler to nail their ball sacks to the chair, ducts the ball gag in their mouth. Tell wife she has to castrate them all with a sledge hammer. If she doesn't you'll shoot her, but only un the knees... A slow and painful death or castrate her lovers... After she smashes their balls she has to cut their dicks off. Use the blow torch to cauterize them. Then blind them, after knee capping them and breaking every bone in their hands and feet. As to the bittch...

mongoliajoemongoliajoeover 6 years ago
Unfinished

A very interesting plot line. Because of the complexity of the psychological and emotional issues at play, I feel there should be more character development. After all, I see the struggle as man vs. himself. So does he learn to understand himself and accept who he is or does he change. I want to support the hero but he comes across as feeling too sorry for himself. I don't believe the wife loves he husband so perhaps a little more development for her character would help us understand why that is. She said the only reason she wanted him to stay was because she didn't want to be lonely. Does not sound like love; sounds selfish. I want to thank the author for taking the time to create and share these stories. I would love to see the story continued.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
More

More cuck nonsense, your scores are way too.high.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 1 year ago

So I had to give you a one, because I had not expected this last chapter to turn out to be so unexpectedly unbelievable and void of any reality. He was supposed to get sexually satisfied not turned into a cock licking wimp dressed like a sissy. She turned out to be just as easily manipulated as a crack whore devoid of rational thinking, at least that would have made her decisions to ignore all reality palatable.

BigDee44BigDee4410 months ago

The disrespect show to them as a family is just awful. That adults would bring such behavior within the hearing or seeing of children is beyond despicable. This alone should have given her a moral OUT for disengaging from Charlie, kink needing fulfillment or not. Agreeing to have her body changed at the whim of Charlie’s group in mind boggling. I hope real people do not do this. Shootin’ is too good for ‘em.

vindalowdvindalowd10 months ago

He should have bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous