The Finchley Flasher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
571 Followers

The two doctors who would be assisting Christiana and Rebecca were both in their mid-to-late thirties: women known and respected for their unique and often startling methods of treating male erectile dysfunction. One was Dr. Bernice Shelly, an attractive auburn-haired woman whose dedication to her work, and contributions to the field of human reproduction, was highly respected in the medical community. The other was Dr. Beverly Bond, a tall blonde with enormous breasts whose brilliant theories about the nature of the male reproductive system, in particular, had garnered her more than one prestigious scientific award.

Christiana had decided that, as part of the treatment program, female interns from the various surrounding hospitals and medical centers would be allowed to watch and/or participate in Edmund's rehabilitation. Respecting Edmund's wishes, she had promised to employ only females for this purpose, since he was averse to having other males observe him or touch him during his treatment period. It was not an unusual request. She had found that most men did not like being observed by other men while their bodies were under such scrutiny.

After Edmund's blood tests had been completed and analyzed, Christiana set up an appointment with him and Jenny at her clinic to discuss how best to proceed. It was now the middle of March and the afternoon was mild and sunny. As Jenny and Edmund entered the doctor's office they were greeted by a tall, leggy blonde in a white coat. The beautiful woman smiled graciously and told them to sit down.

"I'm Christiana's colleague, Rebecca Hellstrom," she said as she greeted them. "It's a pleasure to meet both of you."

"It's nice to meet you too, Rebecca," Jenny replied. "Is Christiana here?"

"She'll be here in a few minutes. She had to perform some last minute tests in the lab."

"I notice that there are quite a few women outside in the atrium," Edmund said to the doctor. "What's going on?"

"Oh, yes. They are interns from the surrounding hospitals," Rebecca said. "They are going to be present during your treatment."

"All of them?" Edmund asked, surprised.

He turned his head to do a quick head count and figured there were at least thirty or so young women standing around chattering incessantly. A few of them giggled loudly when they discovered he was staring at them.

"Oh, there will be a lot more than what you see there," she said with a touch of titillation in her voice. "These women are deeply curious to see what EJAX-472 can do. Frankly, I'm curious myself."

Jenny looked puzzled. "But you took part in the original experiments didn't you?"

"Yes, but we're talking about the unstable version. And Edmund has been given an added dose of an even earlier version of the drug—possibly the prototype, which could be responsible for some even more dramatic side effects."

"Oh, shit!" Edmund cursed aloud. "That's just what I wanted to hear. More problems!"

"Not necessarily," Rebecca said gently. You may suffer nothing more than what you are experiencing now. But the variant factors can't be ruled out."

Edmund shook his head and looked down at the floor. "I just want to get back to my old job, you know? Live a normal life. Spend as much time as I can with Jenny." He looked up at his girlfriend just then and saw that her eyes were downcast. Jenny took his hand.

"We're not blaming Christiana for this," she told Rebecca. "It was all Ariel's doing. But you must understand that he...we...cannot go on living like this."

Rebecca nodded. "I can assure you both that Christiana and I will do everything to help. I am certain that this problem can be treated and cured."

"I hope so," Edmund said. "Because I have to put my entire life on hold until this issue is resolved."

At that moment the chattering outside the room increased dramatically as Christiana greeted the interns. She was holding a stack of forms in her hand and began passing them out to the jittery bunch of women, all of whom seemed very excited to meet the famous doctor in person.

"Now girls...girls," she said raising her voice, "listen to me. This is not a meet and greet and I'm not going to be signing any autographs."

The girls let out a collective moan.

"All that will come later. What I want all of you to do right now is to fill out these forms and hand them to the lady at the front desk over there." She pointed to a middle-aged woman sitting across the room. "Give them to her and I will review them tomorrow and get back to you. Thank you all for coming!" She quickly entered her office and closed the door behind her. "So young, so willing, so...eager! They treat me more like a celebrity than a doctor!" She extended her hand to Jenny and Edmund. "How are you two doing?"

"We're fine," Jenny replied.

"And how are you feeling, Edmund?"

Edmund shrugged his shoulders. "For a guy high on your drug I guess I'm managing to keep things pretty well under control."

"He hasn't had any episodes...so far," Jenny added quickly.

"Good." She turned to Rebecca. "Where are the lab reports?"

"I left them right there," Rebecca said, pointing to the file cabinet.

Christiana grabbed the reports and took a seat behind her desk. She spent a few minutes looking over Edmund's blood test results, making notations in the margins of the pages as she went along. When she finished reading she looked up at Rebecca. There was a look of concern on her face. "I didn't expect this," she said somberly. "Did you?"

There was always the possibility," Rebecca replied gloomily. "You knew that."

"What is it?" Jenny asked Christiana. "Is there something wrong?"

Christiana let out a long sigh and leaned inward over her desk. "Edmund," she said, addressing him directly. "I'm going to give this to you in the simplest terms possible so that you will understand what is going on inside your body."

Edmund forced himself to sit upright, trying to show a brave face. "I'm listening."

"Before Ariel administered the second dosage of the EJAX drug to you, the treatment I had planned would have worked. However, your most recent blood tests show that there is a significant proliferation of the unstable EJAX serum, which is causing a slow but steady rise in overall spermatic volume and viscosity. What this means is that I now have to devise a completely different methodology to treat your condition. You see, the serum Ariel injected into you and the other men was never meant to be used on humans. She probably administered the prototype, which is extremely unstable. Have you had any unusual symptoms lately? Dizziness? Nausea?"

"No," he replied. "Nothing."

"What about morning erections? Do you get them?"

"Sometimes. But that's normal isn't it?"

"Yes. They are caused by the urge to urinate. But what I want to know is if you have noticed an increase in the size of your penis at that time of day."

"No. I'm pretty much my usual size."

"Which is?"

Edmund smiled sheepishly. "Ten inches."

Rebecca made an audible sigh and quickly covered her mouth with her hand and coughed into it.

"And what about your testicles? Have you noticed any change in their appearance?"

"No, doctor. They seem to be doing just fine."

This time Rebecca actually giggled, which drew a stern look from Christiana.

"I'm sorry," Rebecca said, forcing herself to look away from her friend. "I thought it was funny." She giggled even louder this time.

"She gets giddy if she doesn't get enough sleep," Christiana explained to Edmund and Jenny. She looked at Rebecca and shook her head. "You still haven't gotten over the time differential have you?"

"I never experienced jet lag before," Rebecca replied, looking at Edmund. "I did not mean to offend you."

"I'm not offended," Edmund said. "But doctor," he continued, turning to Christiana. "If I haven't had any symptoms, does that mean that I will never have them, or that they will come at some later time?"

"There is no way of knowing what could trigger another EJAX attack. It is remotely possible that you could go the rest of your life without one, but I think that is highly unlikely. What I would like to do is to use artificial means to provoke the serum replication process to the surface where it can be controlled and monitored. In this way we could literally burn out the mechanism responsible for the attack and cause a systemic overload, resulting in the total elimination of the EJAX drug from your body. But it's going to take some time to achieve this—weeks, possibly a month."

"And then I'll be rid of the EJAX drug forever?"

"Yes. But as I said, it's going to take several weeks."

"I don't care about that. If it means getting this damn thing out of my body then let's do it."

"Yes, Christiana, let's do it," Jenny said. "He can't go on living with that kind of uncertainty handing over his head. We need to conquer this problem now."

"I agree. I'll need several days to come up with a modified treatment program. We should be able to begin the procedure early next week. How does Monday at 10:00 a.m. sound?"

"That's fine, doctor," Edmund replied. "The sooner the better."

"Splendid!" Christiana said, as she wrote something down on her work sheet. "Well, that's about it. My suggestion to you Edmund is to stay home for the next several days and do nothing. And that includes sex."

Jenny laughed. "You don't have to explain, Christiana. We get the picture."

"Good," the doctor replied. "Allow me to see you out."

As Rebecca opened the door to let Jenny, Edmund, and her colleague outside, they found that the atrium had become even more crowded with interns. All of them, and there were more than forty girls crammed tightly together in the small space, seemed to be highly excited over something.

"What is going on here?" Christiana bellowed, waving her hands in front her trying to make way for herself and her friends.

"Oh, we're sorry, doctor!" a cute young girl said holding the New York Times in front of her face. "Is it really true that the test subject—him," she said glaring at Edmund. "Is it true that he's the former Finchley Flasher?"

"Let me see that!" Edmund said, grabbing the newspaper out of the startled girl's hand.

To his horror he saw his grinning mug on the front page. Somehow his former captors had managed to release his photograph to the newspaper, and now everyone would know his identity.

"Ariel," he muttered, shaking his head numbly.

Jenny read the headlines with dismay. "This is awful!" she exclaimed, while trying to ward off the groping hands now reaching out toward Edmund. "Now the whole world knows who you are!"

Christiana was stunned. Holly had assured her that every item in Ariel's possession had been confiscated, but his was obviously untrue.

"Someone leaked this information," the doctor said. "It had to be. We were ultra careful. I'm so sorry, Edmund."

"It doesn't matter," he replied, thrusting the paper back in the girl's hands. "I'm not in that line of work anymore."

The girl, who was now surrounded by dozens of her counterparts, all eager, like her, to get close to Edmund now that his last statement had confirmed her suspicions, reacted with irrepressible excitement knowing that a celebrity of the first magnitude was within arm's reach. His reputation had eclipsed even that of the doctor, who soon found herself being pushed backward toward her office along with Jenny as the crowd forced their way upon the unsuspecting man.

Christiana's exhortations for order notwithstanding, the interns continued their benign assault on the Flasher, touching him, caressing him, begging him for his autograph. Rebecca was on the phone immediately to security, watching helplessly while her friends tried unsuccessfully to fend off the crowd.

"This is crazy!" Jenny shouted at the interns. "Leave him alone!"

Her pleas fell on deaf ears.

Edmund, despite his large and powerful frame, could not shake his admirers off. There were simply too many of them. He towered over them as a god might do, bemused at their behavior yet finding pleasure in their adulation. He knew that the girls were well meaning. But they were also insistent, and he found it impossible to reason with them. All they wanted to do was to touch him; to get as close to the handsome, god-like man as they could. His gentle demeanor, even in the midst of the stifling physical closeness of his worshippers, acted as a kind of mystical and therapeutic balm that formed an invisible buffer between their aggressive impulses and his kind nature. He could revel in their idolatrous attentions yet feel secure that he would always remain in command of the situation. But even as he thought this, something was happening to him.

Maybe it was the incessant female attention he was receiving; the feel of the girls' shapely, pliant hands upon his body, the way their lips parted seductively when they stared up into his magnificently handsome face, or maybe it was the overpowering sexual stimulus he experienced from an influx of female pheromones. Whatever it was, the effect of having so many women assailing him at once caused him to grow a stupendous hard-on. His engorged prick strained against his pants, seeking a way out of its cotton confinement. He tried to will the erection away; to keep it from growing larger, to avoid contact at all costs with the bodies pressing ever inward upon him, but it was useless.

It didn't take long for one of the girls to notice what was going on. She was a short, skinny little thing with brown hair pulled back into a pony tail and not especially attractive. But what she lacked for in looks she made up for in personality.

Upon feeling Edmund's huge cock rub against her leg, she let out a squeal and began telling the other girls what she had found. Within seconds the entire room was alive with the news. Jenny and Christiana knew immediately what was going on and tried desperately to pull him back into the doctor's office where he would be safe. But there was no way they could reach him.

Edmund looked at Jenny and reached out his hand toward her, his eyes filled with terror.

By this time both she and Christiana had been forced back into the office where Rebecca stood watching with a panicked expression as the spectacle unfolded before her horrified eyes. She held the telephone receiver to her mouth with one hand while waving her friends into the office with the other.

"Yes, that's right," she said hollering into the mouthpiece. "We need the police here fast!"

"Where the hell is security?" Christiana growled.

"They can't get through the damn crowd!" Rebecca replied. "I had to call the cops!"

"This is insane!" Christiana said dolefully as she watched Edmund tossed to and fro amongst the undulating mass of swarming bodies.

"We've got to help him!" Jenny exclaimed, grabbing Christiana's arm hard. "Edmund! Edmund!"

And then, suddenly, there was a diminution in the noise level coming from the atrium. This was followed by a series of gasps and moans that emanated from the crowd in increasing intensity. The squeals of delight grew exponentially within seconds until the room exploded into one giant, vociferous outburst that rattled the windows of the doctor's office.

There, standing in the middle of the crowd of gawking and incredulous females, was Edmund, his pants and underwear at his ankles, his right hand moving rapidly up and down his immense shaft, now looking even more formidable due to the influence of the recently introduced unstable version of EJAX-472. His mind, his will, focused entirely upon what he was doing and oblivious to the circumstances, he closed his eyes and growled loudly like an animal in heat. Jenny, having seen a similar reaction in him at the restaurant only a few months earlier, knew that his climax was imminent.

But nobody moved. Not even an inch.

Edmund's prick, or more precisely, the baseball bat that now hung between his outstretched legs, was well over two feet in length, and his testicles, now swaying back and forth like two elephantine casaba melons, had grown so large and ponderous that the base of the scrotum almost reached his knees. It was the most wonderfully freakish example of the effects of EJAX-472 gone wild.

"Jesus Christ!" Rebecca exclaimed. "Will you look at the size of those nuts! It reminds me of...who was the little guy from Australia? You know who I mean? That obnoxious dwarf with the bushman's hat?"

"Joey Balls," Christiana answered, not taking her eyes off Edmund.

"Yes, that's him! I would never have guessed a similar reaction could occur in two completely different test subjects! But there it is!"

Yes, there it was—and for the entire world to see.

At the sight of Edmund's monstrously inexplicable penis, the interns were driven wild with joy and disbelief. They purposely kept several feet's distance between themselves and the object of their fascination, staring in rapt wonder at the chimerical sexual organ being brought to orgasm right before their eyes.

"That fucking thing is like...beyond big!" one of the girls screeched.

"Godzilla dick!" another exclaimed, laughing at the sheer impossibility of such an outlandish specimen.

The room was now one solid mass of wall-to-wall people, with Edmund standing in a tiny circle by himself, his cock now ready to erupt.

"Get out of the way you stupid people!" Jenny hollered at the transfixed audience. "He can't help himself! He can't..."

Right before Jenny's eyes and that of both doctors, the receptionist, the two security guards, and the dozens of interns, the great monstrosity that hung between Edmund's quivering legs reared its swollen head up toward the ceiling and let loose with a series of explosive bursts of hot, sticky, white cream that darted up and over the stupefied heads of the crowd and splashed into the florescent fixtures, clinging there like mounds of gelatinous, whitish pudding. The astonished girls screamed in both delight and awe at the unprecedented spectacle. A few of the more timid souls amongst them found refuge behind various pieces of furniture, but most simply stood as far back against the wall as they could, waiting in breathless anticipation for Edmund's climax to continue. They didn't have to wait very long.

Holding his cock with a tremendous vise-like grip, Edmund reacted in mute horror as he watched dozens of creamy bursts of his salty semen spit out from the tip of his cock high into the air, the bulk of which landed in the hair and upper torsos of the shrieking interns. The girls dodged this way and that, but almost everyone got splattered by the Flasher's incredible output of sperm. There was nothing Jenny could do. Even if she and Christiana could reach him, which they couldn't, there was no way to stop his ejaculations—they would have to continue until his present supply of sperm was used up. Meanwhile, the interns had traversed the emotional barrier of being held in a state of complete awe to that of being totally enthralled by the unprecedented event; their screams and laughter rising in pitch and volume until it became a deafening roar—Edmund was being cheered on!

As absurd as it seemed to Jenny, the sexual tension created by Edmund's outstanding sexual feat turned the girls into his own personal cheerleading squad. They urged him on to even greater heights of ecstasy, teasing him, coaxing him to release even more volleys of his molten cum for them to enjoy. And he had no choice but to comply. Over and over the ropes of semen jettisoned forth from his agitated cock, sailing out in pell-mell fashion into the cheering crowd, now completely captivated with his stupendous performance. Even Christiana who, along with Rebecca, had witnessed some of the most grossly voluminous releases of sperm during their initial tests conducted with the EJAX drug, had never seen such robust and intense ejaculations. It seemed as if Edmund had suddenly possessed an endless reservoir of sperm in his testicles, and as long as he continued to masturbate himself, his balls would respond by providing him with all the creamy juices he needed. How long this would last, she could not imagine. But the floor in front of him was now slick with cum and he was still ejaculating.

fmcchris
fmcchris
571 Followers
123456...9