The Finchley Flasher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"We're ready doctor," Bernice said to Christiana.

Christiana looked at Edmund and smiled. "Everything will be fine. Just relax and let the machine do the work."

"Okay," he replied, gazing furtively at the myriad faces around the room.

Despite assurances from all the doctors present, he still felt nervous and vulnerable. It wasn't so much being naked in front of so many women; he had experienced that situation several times before. But this time his masturbation was being conducted to help him, not to exploit him, and his future happiness depended upon his being cured of the disease. He was both unsure and afraid that his treatment might not work.

The audience gasped as Edmund disrobed, his splendid Herculean physique, now displayed in all its naked glory, adding a further dimension of physical beauty matched only by his supremely handsome face. Some of the interns could not help but comment loudly at his magnificent nakedness while others wildly applauded—a response completely inappropriate considering the situation and which drew a loud rebuke from Christiana. But Edmund took it all in stride and soon found himself seated in the chair with both Bernice and Beverly working to attach the cylindrical device to his penis. Once this task was completed, Christiana explained to the audience what was now going to transpire.

"I know most of you are thinking that the device attached to Mr. Kent's penis is simply a modified penis pump, but you would be wrong in that assertion," the good doctor began, stealing a glance at Edmund. "A penis pump requires manual stimulation to produce an ejaculation. This device requires no physical stimulation from the subject; the air flow itself acts as a physical agent by causing a gradual modification of high and low pressure envelopes to stimulate the sensation of touch. So those of you who have had to extract a sperm sample using the penis pump method should find this demonstration most fascinating." She turned to face Rebecca who was waiting patiently at the controls. "Please proceed, doctor."

Edmund watched as Rebecca's long and exquisitely shaped fingers played with the control panel on his chair. A low hum suddenly became audible as the hydraulic apparatus came to life. He felt a sting of cold air brush against his lower legs and then just as suddenly turn pleasantly warm. He inhaled deeply, anxiously waiting for the device to do its work.

Alice, Felicia, and Janet, who were sitting to the right of Edmund, reacted with amusement when the full force of the air now being pumped into the pressurized tube caused him to jump several inches off the chair. The audience laughed too but they quickly became mesmerized by the effect the insidious machine was having upon him.

Slowly, methodically, the air inside the cylinder forced his penis to grow to its normal ten-inch length. Once this state was achieved Rebecca then alerted Edmund that the sucking motion provided by the swiftly vacillating air currents inside the tube would simulate a touch of a hand or even oral stimulation. He watched in breathless anticipation as her right index finger pressed the small black button on the arm of the chair. An instant later he could feel the incredibly pleasurable sensation of having his penis being manipulated by the shifting air currents, acting as an ersatz physical stimulus similar to a hand or a mouth, but nonetheless just as effective. Yet despite all this stimulation he noticed that his cock was not getting any larger in length as it normally did under the influence of the EJAX drug. In fact, the pleasurable feeling seemed to abate somewhat with the passage of a few minutes until all he felt was cold air blowing around inside the tube. His erection subsided and the disappointed doctor looked at Rebecca and then at Alice in wonderment.

"What seems to be the problem?" she asked her colleague.

"I don't know," Rebecca replied, as she and Beverly fiddled with the cylinder trying to see if there was a breach somewhere along the length of the tube. "If there were a crack in the cylinder it would compromise the experiment. But I don't see any sign of damage."

"Sometimes the tubing is at fault," Alice said to Rebecca. "You should check that as well. It has been known to happen on occasion."

Christiana sighed heavily. This did not look good. Even if there was a problem that could be rectified, she was still not sure if the was fault related to defective equipment or possibly something more disastrous—Edmund's own mental anxiety.

She looked at him now sitting there with a forlorn look on his face, clearly ill at ease and frustrated. She saw him look over to Jenny who was sitting not more than ten feet in front of him in the center aisle seat. She smiled at her boyfriend and threw him a kiss.

"It's okay, Edmund," she said. "Just be patient."

He smiled back at her, his eyes fixed on her lovely face.

It took less than five minutes to discover the problem—a leaky air tube, just as Alice had predicted. The test was begun once again but even with the air tube in perfect working order Edmund was unable to achieve climax. After more than ten minutes of trying, Christiana ordered the test to come to a halt.

"I suppose we should move on to the other machine now," she said to Rebecca. "Have it brought in please."

Christiana's intuition about Edmund's mental state being the cause of his failure to ejaculate was becoming more of a distinct realization. If that were the case, then it was highly doubtful that any mechanistic stimulation would be efficacious. Yet the machines had always worked before, even with the most recalcitrant of men. She would simply have to try again.

Meanwhile Alice was not in the least bit happy about the chair malfunctioning. It made her look foolish and she hated to lose face. She let it be known to both Felicia and Janet that she was greatly disappointed.

"In all the years we've used the bloody machine during routine Sisterhood sperm extractions, it never failed. Why it should do so now is quite beyond me."

"I was I with you the last time we used it," Felicia said to the disgruntled woman. "We milked about a dozen guys one after the other with no problem."

"Maybe it's more the fault of the operator than it is the machine," Janet suggested.

"Nonsense," Alice replied. "Rebecca knows exactly what she's doing. I taught her myself."

"Then maybe it's the test subject."

"I highly doubt that!" Alice scoffed.

"It's possible, Alice. Just because it has never failed before does not mean it can never happen."

Alice gave Janet a dour look and then turned her gaze upon Edmund, who was now being helped onto a retractable bed. Once his arms and legs were secured by leather straps, the bed was elevated to a 45-degree angle to allow for the most unimpeded blood flow to his penis. A large unidentifiable machine was wheeled out from the corner of the stage and placed directly behind him. It looked very much like one of those bulky, obsolete computer mainframes that once used to be featured so commonly in grade B science fiction movies. It stood behind Edmund like some arcane alien monolith, its purpose unknown.

"What the hell is that?" Edmund asked Rebecca, a concerned look on his face.

Rebecca laughed. "That is an SVD," she replied. "A 'sonic vibratory device'. If this thing

doesn't make you ejaculate, I don't know what will."

"It will make him cum alright," Alice promised her. "Old Vibby never fails."

Alice made this statement with an air of assurance, but if the problem really was with Edmund then she would be made to look like a fool yet again. The thought did not please her in the least.

Christiana waited until Rebecca finished attaching tiny electrodes to Edmund's penis and scrotum, the conduits by which the machine would send its vibrational frequencies to the nerve endings in his body, thus effecting a physical response.

"Just relax, Edmund," Rebecca cooed in his ear. "Very soon now you're going to be shooting out all that hot cum for us."

Edmund was a bit taken aback by the woman's frank sexuality but he laughed it off, seeing that she was quite diligent in accomplishing her task. The sight of this stunning woman in such close proximity to his cock contributed in no small way to the possibility that this new device would bring about the desired result.

"I hope so," replied. "I really need to get rid of all this sperm, and fast."

Rebecca gave his penis an affectionate tug and stood up. She told Christiana that all was ready.

"Vibrational therapy," Christiana said to the audience, "is based on the scientific principles that all matter vibrates to a precise frequency and that by using resonant vibration, balance of matter can be restored. Using this device we are going to achieve erection and ejaculation in our test subject. Let us begin."

Rebecca once again took control and punched in some numbers on computer keypad that stood on a table next to the large mainframe computer. Within seconds the resonant pulses produced by the machine flooded the room to such a degree that Edmund found himself shaking from head to foot in the most violent way. Everyone else in the room, including Jenny and the crowd of interns, reacted with displeasure at the keen tingling sensations that washed over their bodies.

"The resonance level is set too high, Rebecca!" Alice cried. "Bring the level down to minus three to begin with and then raise the level up slowly."

Rebecca immediately did as she was told, apologizing profusely to Edmund and everyone else for her lack of foresight. She simply had forgotten to set the level beforehand.

The vibrations decreased dramatically as Rebecca punched in some new numbers on the terminal. Edmund sighed in relief.

An annoyed Christiana tapped her foot impatiently on the floor. "Are we in business yet?" she asked her colleague.

"All set to go," Rebecca replied.

"Proceed."

A gentle hum issued forth from the mainframe and then a remarkable thing happened: Edmund's cock began to grow, and grow, and grow further still. The tiny electrodes attached to his cock were sending a series of vibrational frequencies to his nerves, which in turn responded by sending their own set of electrical impulses to his brain, the area of which was responsible for producing sexual stimulation. Within a matter of seconds his prick had grown to its full EJAX-induced length: a full twenty-four inches. The interns could not believe what they were seeing. Several women reacted with cries of astonishment, while others just sat there dumbly, unable to comprehend the strange phenomenon that greeted their eyes. Jenny however was happy to see that Edmund had responded so well and hoped that he would ejaculate soon.

Rebecca increased the level of resonance slowly, keeping close tabs on Edmund's progress. He indicated to her that he was fine and indeed he was. The feelings he was experiencing from the machine were entirely pleasurable, unlike the unpleasant sensations of the previous device. He felt he might be able to ejaculate soon and warned Rebecca that she should keep her distance.

She laughed. "Don't worry about me, Edmund. It's the girls in the front rows I'm worried about!"

Indeed! Jenny was the one sitting closest to him and she would be one of the first to get hit with his spunk. He told her to move off but she paid his warnings no heed.

"Just shoot off for heaven's sake!" she told him. "Get that junk out of your body!"

Rebecca increased the level of resonance to its nominal setting, which was more than enough to initiate ejaculation. Edmund's cock responded accordingly; it was fully engorged and seemed ready to fire off what most likely would have been an orgasm of stupendous proportions, but somehow he found himself struggling to ejaculate. On Alice's recommendation, Rebecca further increased the resonance level to the next highest setting, causing the vibrations to be felt even by the spectators in the audience.

In an effort to make himself cum, Edmund began to thrust his hips up and down as if he were humping the air, which indeed was exactly what he was doing. It was an involuntary response that did little to help him, but he was desperate. But after several minutes of useless struggle, Christiana was beginning to see that to continue was pointless. She ordered Rebecca to turn off the machine.

"I sincerely apologize," Christiana said to the disappointed faces in the audience, "but it seems our experiment has been a failure. I suggest that we conclude our testing for today. You will all be contacted once we are ready to proceed again. Thank you."

If the audience was let down by the failure of Edmund to ejaculate, Jenny was far more upset. Without waiting for him to be released from the machine, she ran up to him and kissed him passionately, telling him not to worry and that it was just a minor problem that would soon be rectified.

"We'll figure it out," she told him. "Don't worry."

Edmund smiled and held her close. "I'm not worried, Jenny. Just disappointed."

Jenny looked over at her aunt, sitting with head in her hands and looking quite depressed.

"He has every right to be disappointed," Alice said. "I certainly am. These machines have been in operation for years and not once has such a thing like this ever happened. I'm at a loss to understand it."

Felicia and Janet didn't know what to say. Both women sat alongside their friend with perplexed looks on their faces, observing the silent computer mainframe with suspicion.

"Time for a brainstorming session," Christiana said to Rebecca. "Let's get all this machinery put back and have everyone meet me in the conference room in ten minutes."

"I'll take care of it," Rebecca replied as she began giving instructions to the assistants.

The auditorium was clearing out fast. Christiana wondered how long it would be before the news of her failed experiment would circulate around the local medical community. She assumed it wouldn't take long, knowing how young interns loved to ridicule even the slightest faux pas—and if that misstep was made by a famous doctor, so much the better. When she mentioned this to her colleagues, they told her not to be concerned about it.

"I wouldn't let it bother you," Beverly advised her. "These young girls are going to want to see if you can make good on your promise. I don't think they want to risk being excluded from witnessing the experiment by opening up their mouths too much."

"I wish I could share your confidence, Beverly," Christiana replied, "but I know these girls. They love to talk."

"I'm not worried about them," Bernice said. "I'm worried about Mr. Kent. He should have ejaculated."

"He should have. The setting was well above the level at which..."

"That's just what I mean," Bernice said, cutting her off. "Rebecca shouldn't have had the setting that high. He should have ejaculated within the first three minutes at nominal levels. Isn't that right, Alice?"

"Yes, that's right. But he didn't. The question is why."

"I'm a doctor, not an engineer," Beverly said. "I'm the last one to understand how these damned machines work."

Alice shrugged. "Well we better figure out what the hell we're going to do to make Edmund well again. And we better figure it out soon."

Once the auditorium had been emptied out and all the machines returned to the storeroom, the entire medical team, and everyone else associated with the experiment, met in the conference room. They sat around a long oval table upon which were placed dozens of files relating to the tests Christiana had done on Edmund. The doctors poured over the lab results for quite some time before the discussion actually began. Jenny and Edmund sat next to each other on the opposite end from Christiana, both of them looking hopeful that someone, anyone, had an answer as to why the machines had failed to work.

"Unless we've missed something," Christiana began as she looked over the last of Edmund's lab test results, "I have no explanation."

The room was quiet for a moment and then Alice, who was sitting next to Edmund, shoved a small hand-held computer toward the middle of the table. "Go ahead. Anyone. Take a look. I had the Order download all information pertinent to the success rate of those two devices out there, which by the way, have been in use for over ten years. And not once have they ever failed to produce a sperm sample—from any man."

Rebecca picked up the small gadget. On the LCD screen was a tracking history of dates, places, and names, along with the test results from thousands of different subjects. There was not one failure in the bunch.

She briefly looked over the results and turned to Christiana. "I don't think we've ever used these machines on any of our EJAX test subjects, have we?"

"No," Christiana replied.

"Is it possible that the drug is, in some way, interfering with the machine's capabilities?"

Bernice shook her head. "I don't see how that's possible. If anything Mr. Kent's ability to achieve an erection and subsequent ejaculation should have been enhanced by the resonant vibrations."

"Yes, but what if there are other factors involved?"

"Like what?"

"Well, it is possible that the drug could inhibit the effect of the resonance needed to stimulate the nerve endings in the penis."

"But our tests didn't show that, Rebecca," Christiana said. "You saw for yourself that Edmund achieved an erection when he was hooked up to Vibby."

"But he didn't ejaculate."

"Because the machine wasn't working properly?" Beverly asked.

"No, the machine was working fine," Bernice replied. "We ran a series of tests earlier and it was operating perfectly. Alice was there. She can attest to that."

"I can," Alice said.

"Janet and I were there too," Felicia added. "There was nothing wrong with the machine."

"You're all missing the point," Rebecca said. "What I'm suggesting is that although Vibby succeed in producing an erection, it was incapable of initiating an orgasm. And that I believe is due to the fact that the EJAX serum is preventing the resonant vibrations from stimulating the nerve fibers to the degree necessary to force an ejaculation."

"An interesting theory, Rebecca," Beverly said, "but EJAX has never been known to behave in this way. Its molecular structure is such that it engenders the propagation of the sensory receptors in the nerve fibers of the penis. It doesn't act, at least to my knowledge, to inhibit the input or output of sensory or motor type receptors."

"So far as we know," Rebecca stated emphatically. "There's always the possibility that we overlooked something. You have to remember that Edmund was injected with the unstable version of the drug. As such, I think we should conduct more blood tests on him as well as testing him on some other machines."

"I don't think the machines are going to do much good for the very reasons I've stated," Bernice insisted.

Christiana looked annoyed. "Do you have any suggestions, Bernice?"

"As to how to get him to ejaculate?" she replied looking at Edmund. "No. But I don't think the machines are going to help. If anything we might actually harm him."

"In what way?" Jenny asked.

"If used incorrectly the vibratory resonances could cause retrograde ejaculation."

"What?"

"Retrograde ejaculation refers to the entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation," Christiana explained. "It's a rare condition but it does exist."

For the next twenty minutes the discussion centered around the various types of methods Christiana had employed at her clinic in Stockholm to get men to ejaculate. She had used machines and all kinds of devices during those experiments, most of which worked flawlessly. They were missing something...but what?

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
1...34567...9