The Finchley Flasher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Oh! Look at that!" the girl with the ponytail casually observed as one long jet of semen shot out over her head and splashed into the revolving door on the far side of the atrium.

This was followed by another dozen salvos, each as strong as the ones before it, each finding their mark on someone or something.

"I wish you fucking girls would get the hell out of here!" Christiana screamed at the emotionally aroused crowd, their exuberant energy maintained by the sight of Edmund's continuously exploding cock. But her threats went unheeded. In truth, no one could hear her. And if they could, no one seemed to care. All that mattered was that they could watch their incredibly handsome specimen perform for them, and they loved it.

"More! More!" the girls began to scream. "Give us everything you have!"

And Edmund dutifully complied by releasing a torrent of his hot seed high into the air before the grateful audience, who now seemed to regard the entire thing as some kind of perverse yet fascinating game of who could avoid getting splashed by the Flasher's sperm. The girls ran into each other in a mad attempt to avoid getting hit, but those who initially felt that they were safe soon found themselves unable to maintain their amateur status and were soon baptized with Edmund's thick spunk. Rope after rope of hot sperm flew into the gesticulating bodies surrounding him, his orgasms made ever more intense by the unending and lascivious encouragement of the women.

And then, finally, it was over; the last arc of sperm trailing off into the distance and landing in a potted plant thirty feet away. Edmund fell onto the floor, overcome with total exhaustion.

It was fortunate that the police arrived just then because Christiana could still not reach the stricken man. Once the cops came, they cleared the atrium of its excited denizens and helped Edmund into the doctor's office where he was given a mild stimulant to help revive him. The atrium was a total mess; its floor coated in several places with pools of sticky semen, the walls, ceiling, and furniture dripping with globs of stringy spunk.

After several minutes' rest, the depleted Edmund came around and apologized profusely for his actions. He was clearly upset about losing control, but Christiana did not give him much opportunity to feel guilty.

"It's not your fault, Edmund," the doctor said. "Please don't blame yourself."

"But in front of all those girls!" he exclaimed. "What a damned spectacle I made of myself!"

"They were going to find out eventually," Christiana explained. "They just got a foretaste of what they're going to be seeing for the next several weeks."

Edmund looked at her questioningly. "Are you saying that I'm going to be having those kinds of orgasms for weeks?"

"Yes, Edmund. And you better get used to it. It's the only way to cure you."

He hung his head down and cursed to himself. "I'll be damned. I've turned into one, giant, bloody sperm-making machine!"

"Think of it this way," Rebecca said. "In a few weeks' time, maybe a month or so, you will be able to walk out of here a new man. No more EJAX-472 in your bloodstream. Isn't that worth it?"

Edmund didn't bother to reply. For the moment he felt himself under the influence of forces he could not control. And for a man who was used to being in control, it was a maddening state to be in. It made him feel angry and frustrated.

"I think we should go home now," Jenny said to him. "Thanks Christiana. And you too, Rebecca."

Jenny led a tired-looking Edmund out the front door by the hand. Outside the interns still mulled about, hopeful of catching another glimpse of their fallen hero. But the police had formed a cordon about the building preventing them from having any contact with him. At Christiana's request, both he and Jenny were driven home with a police escort.

It was starting to rain outside and the air had a bone-numbing chill to it. Inside her soul, Jenny felt the same. As they drove home she thought that it wasn't so much the vicissitudes of life that caused one's spirit the most damage, but rather the uncertainty that accompanied it. And right now she was feeling very uncertain about everything.

************

The weekend went by quickly. Jenny was grateful for that. But the following day after the horrendous event at the clinic, Edmund's photo once again appeared in the Times. It was a photo taken of him from the neck up, his face contorted in what seemed to be pain, but was actually the look of unbridled pleasure. The photographer—no doubt one of the interns using her cell phone camera—had captured him in the midst of one of his many earth-shattering orgasms. The picture, and a small article that accompanied it, appeared in the back part of the newspaper and described the event as a purely exhibitionist fiasco perpetrated by a man once known as the "Finchley Flasher".

Jenny shook her head in disgust. But after showing Edmund the article, her attitude became as stoic as his.

"We couldn't keep it a secret forever, Jenny," he told her, calmly accepting the inevitability of the situation. "In a way I'm glad the secret is out. I hated living a lie."

"I know," she said solemnly. "I hated it too. Maybe it's for the best. Once you're cured we can move beyond this and get on with our lives."

Christiana had been in touch with Jenny and Edmund on a daily basis during the interim following their last visit and reminded Edmund that he must keep himself from getting sexually aroused at all costs and that he should keep stress to a minimum. With Jenny's help he had no trouble complying with the doctor's request, and for the first time had felt hopeful that his disease would be cured. When he asked the doctor to give him some specifics regarding his treatment program, she remained vague.

"It's too much to explain over the phone," she told him. "When you get here on Monday morning I'll go over the entire procedure with you. You just do what I told you and abstain from sex."

"I will. I promise," he replied.

"Good. I will see you and Jenny at 9:00 a.m. We'll go over everything then."

That was all he could get out of her. It bothered him that he was going into this program without the slightest clue as to what was awaiting him. But he contented himself with the thought that the doctor must know what she was doing and that she had his best interests at heart.

On the day before they were due at the clinic, Alice stopped over the apartment to see Jenny. She had been visiting with some old friends in the city for the past several days and wanted to spend some time with her niece before Edmund's tests began. When she arrived it was late morning and Jenny and Edmund were sitting together on the couch watching television. The woman burst into the room like a strong west wind, her mink stole draped behind her.

"It's thirty-five degrees outside!" she exclaimed, giving Jenny a powerful hug. "And for the middle of March!"

She then marched over to where Edmund was sitting and promptly hugged him and then sat down beside him. "Well, young man. Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"Yes, Alice. I am more than ready."

"I'm glad to hear it. I can't wait for this awful business to be over once and for all."

"No more gladder than I," he replied.

She studied the finely chiseled features of his face, noting how every line fell perfectly into place. His handsomeness almost seemed surreal at times.

"You know, Edmund, there was a time not too long ago when I would have been happy to see you cursed with this affliction. But I must say that you have come a long way since your 'Flasher' days."

"That's all in the past now, auntie," Jenny said taking a seat opposite Alice. "Edmund is completely cured of the impulse to exhibit himself naked in public."

Alice chuckled. "He may be cured my dear, but he's created a legion of 'Flasher' wannabes. And if I may say so, I fear this trend of exposing one's genitals in front of innocent women is only going to increase."

This time it was Jenny's turn to be amused. "Auntie, you're being ridiculous. Your Sisterhood friends already got a dozen of the most notorious flashers off the street so what are you worried about?"

"What am I worried about?" Alice retorted. "Do you really think it's going to stop there? Flashing is now enjoying worldwide popularity thanks to Edmund here. It's really an appalling situation."

Jenny looked at Edmund. She thought he was going to say something but he just turned his attention back to the television. "May I get you a cup of tea, auntie?"

"Oh, would you, my dear? That would be most kind of you."

As Jenny left the room Alice once more studied the handsome man sitting next to her, his stunning features captivating even in profile. "Christiana told me that she has spoken to you."

"Yes," he replied, keeping his eyes fixed on the screen.

"And do you approve?"

"Of what?"

"Of my being there?"

Edmund turned his head toward her. "My approval is not necessary. I'm simply following the doctor's orders."

"True, but I want to know if you personally mind my presence at your treatment."

"Why are you asking me this?" he asked, curious to know why the matter was suddenly of some importance to her.

"Because I'm going to be one of the women supervising the procedure," she replied without a pause. "And I don't think you ever particularly liked me that much."

A faint smile appeared on his face. "Christiana already told me that you would be there. And if you must know...yes, I do like you," he stated flatly.

"Really?" she asked with genuine surprise. "Well, I must say I'm happy to hear it. You do realize of course that I might be called upon to assist you in your treatment."

Edmund looked at her with newfound interest. She was taking a long time to get to the point and he wondered why.

"Assist me? In what way?"

"Well, there are some wonderful machines—male 'milking devices' actually—that have been in use in the Sisterhood for quite some time. Some of these devices are unknown to Christiana and her staff. I am going to show her how to operate those machines. So, technically, you might say that I'll be in charge of making you cum."

This revelation was too much for Edmund to bear. He exploded into laughter. "You?" he roared. "You are going to wank me? You?"

"Well, I'm certainly not going to wank you!" she replied defensively. "The bloody machine is!"

He could barely keep his composure. "Oh, this is rich! Jenny you have to hear this one! Come in here please!"

Moments later Jenny came running into the room looking puzzled. "What is it?"

"Did you know that your aunt is going to be running the machines that my cock is going to be hooked up to?"

Jenny smiled sheepishly. "As a matter of fact—yes."

"You knew?" Edmund exclaimed. "And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't think it was going to become an issue, Edmund. You knew she was going to be there. And she's the only one who really knows how to operate some of those machines."

But this is your aunt for heaven's sake!" he replied. "Don't you think that's carrying things just a bit too far?"

"No, I really don't. Her expertise is what counts right now. We can't stand on ceremony."

"Indeed! Well, I'm not completely comfortable with the idea of having Ms. Pennington supervise my masturbation!"

Alice shook her head and frowned. "I knew he would object," she said to Jenny. "I try to help and this is the thanks I get!"

"Please, auntie!" Jenny snapped. "Let's not fight over it."

"Well, it's not like I really want to be there now is it?" Alice said testily. "It was Christiana's idea, not mine."

Jenny ignored her and turned to Edmund. "If you must know, auntie has a reputation for being the best masturbatrix in the Sisterhood. That's why Christiana chose her."

"Well," Alice cut in, "Rebecca Hellstrom really deserves top honors in that department, but..."

"But nothing!" Edmund cried. "This is your aunt, Jenny!" He fixed his gaze on Alice. "And you! How could you agree to so perverse a thing?"

"Perverse?" she laughed sardonically. "The 'Finchley Flasher' himself calling me perverse! That's putting the lid on me proper, I'd say!"

Alice did not want to admit it to herself but she secretly harbored romantic feelings toward Edmund. No, it wasn't quite love. It was more like lust. And she had felt this way for a very long time, even when she had hated him for the terrible things he had done during his "Flasher" days. Of course she would never act on this impulse out of deference to Jenny. But the idea was nonetheless tempting.

"Christiana knows what she's doing," Jenny said to the both of them. "That's all I have to say on the subject. Now I want the both of you to act civilly toward each other while I prepare our tea."

Edmund was about to protest when Jenny gave him a warning glance.

"Not another word!" the young woman said sternly. We—all of us—will put our trust in the doctor's good judgment."

By the time Alice left, all Edmund could do was shake his head in wonder at Christiana's decision to employ Alice as one of her helpers. The thought of Jenny's aunt being responsible for forcing an ejaculation out of him using some strange machine made him wince. But if he thought Jenny thought ill of the idea, he was mistaken. She knew Christiana had a reason for making such a choice, and it would all become clear to her mystified boyfriend soon enough.

************

When Edmund and Jenny arrived at the Swensen Sex Research Clinic the following morning they were greeted by Christiana's associates, Dr. Bernice Shelly and Dr. Beverly Bond. Dr. Shelly led Edmund into an examination room while Dr. Bond escorted Jenny into what appeared to be an auditorium, complete with a raised stage and semicircular seating.

As the door opened she saw that the seats were filled with a few hundred giddy young women—all interns from the clinic and from the surrounding hospitals. They chatted excitedly about the upcoming event and marveled at the plethora of unique machinery that littered the stage.

Dr. Bond led her into a room behind the stage where she found Alice, Felicia, Janet, Rebecca, and Christiana engaged in a lively discussion.

"Good morning, auntie!" Jenny said with a big smile. "Good morning everyone!"

"Jenny, my dear!" Alice exclaimed as she threw her arms around the girl. "Edmund is here I hope?"

"He's in the exam room right now with Bernice," Dr. Bond answered. "She's going to prep him and then bring him out."

"I don't want you to worry about a thing," Christiana said to Jenny. "I've had to make some modifications to Edmund's treatment but it's all going to work out perfectly."

Jenny thanked the doctor and then exchanged greetings with all the other women. They seemed very positive about the procedure Edmund was about to undergo and seemed to go out of their way to ease any doubts she might have had regarding the efficacy of his treatment.

"But why all the people?" she asked Christiana. "It's like a side show out there."

"How else are people going to learn?" the doctor replied. "If you believe as I do that the human being learns by doing, then the first step is to learn by observation. That's how we do things in science."

"But all those machines," Jenny said with a touch of dismay. "They won't hurt Edmund will they?"

Christiana laughed. "No, Jenny. They won't hurt him at all. In fact, they were designed to give him great pleasure."

"Great pleasure!" Rebecca added, with a sly grin.

"Maybe too much pleasure!" Felicia noted.

"But that's what we want, isn't it ladies?" Janet reminded them. "All we really need to be concerned with is where we're going to keep all that sperm!"

Everyone laughed at her joke. But Jenny still felt a tiny bit uneasy about relying on so much machinery to get the job done. They were, after all, just machines; impassionate, mute, unyielding. Did Christiana really believe she could cure Edmund's affliction with these cold, lifeless things? It didn't seem possible.

Jenny exchanged a few more pleasantries with her aunt and the other women before being escorted by Dr. Bond to her center seat in the front row where she could observe the proceedings up close. She watched Christiana's assistants working feverishly to make certain that all the machines were in place and functioning. It looked to her like the inside of a gym with all kinds of strange and intimidating devices that sometimes dwarfed the people working next to them. She wondered how Edmund would react to this scenario of overtly odd-looking mechanisms, some of which appeared completely alien.

After a few minutes passed, Christiana walked on stage followed by Rebecca, Alice, Felicia, and Janet. All of them were dressed in white lab coats and looked very professional. It tickled her to see her aunt dressed in such a way, knowing that such a uniform was completely incongruous with Alice's patrician persona. But she acted the part quite well and took a seat next to the other women while Christiana remained standing. She was greeted by an immense round of applause.

"Thank you, everyone. Thank you," the doctor began. "I think by now that all of you have heard of the 'Finchley Flasher'. This is a man who up until several months ago was diagnosed with a severe sociopathic disorder that compelled him to expose his genitals in public. But before the police could take him into custody, he was kidnapped by a radical group of women and sexually abused. Part of that abuse involved the injection of a large amount of the unstable EJAX-472 serum, which, as most of you know, can cause a variety of sexual dysfunctions including abnormal growth of the penis, testicles, and other organs related to the male reproductive system. Our subject, Mr. Edmund Kent, is here today to undergo treatment to eradicate the drug from his system. I am employing these various devices you see before you to help in the elimination of the vast amounts of sperm that are constantly being produced within his body. My plan is simple: accelerate the replication process to the degree that the life of the EJAX serum molecule exhausts itself to the point of termination. This will place great stress on the subject but I believe the stress will remain within tolerable limits. I anticipate that it will take anywhere from three to four weeks for the drug to become inert in the system, depending of course upon how much stress the subject can handle at any one time. I ask that you turn all of your cell phones and pagers off during the treatment process, which should conclude in approximately two hours. Thank you."

Edmund now appeared before the audience in a white robe accompanied by both Dr. Shelly and Dr. Bond. Although Dr. Shelly had told him that there would be a large crowd of female interns in attendance, he was not prepared for the physical reality of seeing hundreds of curious and giggling young women—mostly in their late teens and early twenties—peering down at him from their seats as though he were some kind of exotic animal on display. They chatted excitedly amongst themselves as he was led to the center of the stage where Christiana, and now Rebecca, were waiting.

Two assistants rolled out a mechanical chair that was placed in the middle of the stage. It was essentially nothing more than a leather recliner with a distinct addition: a glass cylinder approximately three feet in length with a four-inch aperture at one end into which a penis could be inserted. Once inside the cylinder, the penis would be secured by means of Velcro fasteners that could be stretched to fit the diameter of the organ. A clear rubber hose, approximately one inch in diameter, was attached to the opposite end of the cylinder and secured to a hydraulic device at the base of the chair. A set of controls were located on the arm of the chair, which, when pressed in the correct order, would pump air into the cylinder, causing the penis to enlarge. Once the penis was fully erect, the controls could then be adjusted to simulate a sucking effect created entirely by manipulating the intake and outtake of the air stream. In most cases, ejaculation occurred after only a few minutes, with the sperm being delivered into the cylinder itself. The chair had been in use in the Sisterhood for many years and Alice had shown Rebecca how to use the controls. It had proven to be very successful in extricating sperm from stubborn male subjects.

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
123456...9