The Finchley Flasher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

"Don't you just love the taste of it?" Alice said to Felicia. "So rich and creamy—like a milkshake!"

"I could drink it every day," Felicia replied, her face still dripping with cum.

The procession of women waiting to be fucked by Edmund continued for another four hours. Each time he ejaculated less semen and Beverly and Bernice kept track of each ejaculation until they themselves fell prey to the same madness their counterparts were experiencing.

Holly had refused to fuck Edmund, but she did give him an incredible blowjob that resulted in her swallowing most of his spunk. Rebecca was the last one to take part, giving him another of her fabulous handjobs that really "put the lid on him proper!" as Alice observed.

As she masturbated him, Rebecca wondered why she was doing it. She knew that it wasn't quite right to engage in such an activity but she found that she didn't really care. All she wanted was to jerk Edmund off. She had one of the assistants place a big clear plastic basin that Edmund had masturbated into earlier that day in front of Edmund's cock. At the mercy of her tender, loving, and well-manicured fingers, he had no chance of keeping the juice in his balls. It took her all of twenty-three seconds to force him to erupt in one of the most astounding climaxes he had yet achieved. Her incredibly talented hands produced a shower of sperm that shot into the basin as though a dam had burst. Long, thick ropes of cum splashed against the walls of the basin, forming great rivers of slime that slowly dribbled down into the bottom of the container. Over and over his cock kept shooting out sperm, coaxed out by her fast-moving hand. When he was finished ejaculating, the basin was almost half full. Rebecca's hands were overflowing with his juices.

Several more interns had their way with Edmund, each encounter resulting in yet another orgasm that brought him to the point where his erection subsided and he could no longer ejaculate. His cock and balls were sore. He could do nothing more but lay down on the floor and close his eyes. It seemed that the Finchley Flasher was at last at peace.

Christiana looked around the room. Almost everyone and everything in the nearby vicinity was saturated with sperm. It would take days to clean up the mess, but there was something different about everybody: they were no longer under the influence of whatever had caused them to behave in such a totally ribald manner. She could feel it too. The impulse to copulate, to have sex no matter what, was gone. Tomorrow she would go over Edmund's blood tests and do a thorough examination on him. For the first time she felt a glimmer of hope.

************

At precisely 9:00 a.m. the next morning Edmund and Jenny dragged themselves into Christiana's office and sat down. Both of them looked exhausted. Rebecca was already going through Edmund's blood tests with Christiana. Both had big smiles on their faces.

"Congratulations, Edmund," Christiana said. "You are free of the EJAX drug."

She said it in such a casual way that Edmund thought she might be joking.

"Are you serious?" he asked her.

"I am. I thought it was going to take weeks to get the drug out of your system but it seems the drug committed suicide."

"What? I don't know what you mean."

"It burned itself out. That's the simplest way I can explain it. The drug was nearing the end of its 'shelf life' so to speak—it was burning out. But like a fire that burns most brilliantly when the oxygen is almost gone, the drug acted in the same way by going out in a blaze of spermatic glory. You are free Edmund. You will never, ever experience another attack. Every trace of the EJAX drug has been eliminated from your bloodstream."

Jenny and Edmund looked at each other and cried for joy.

"Thank you, doctor! Thank you!" Edmund said rising from his chair to shake her hand.

"I can't believe it!" Jenny exclaimed. "I thought this was going to go on for weeks!"

"As I said," Christiana reminded her, "all the ejaculations Edmund experienced yesterday finally destroyed the drug. And Alice was mostly responsible for his cure."

"My aunt and I aren't talking right now," Jenny said. "I'm still mad at her for what she did."

Rebecca threw down the papers she held in her hand and grunted. "If you're mad at her then you should be mad at me too, and everyone else who had sex with Edmund. But the truth is, you really have no right to be mad at anyone, Jenny. First of all, everyone was in a state of mental delusion. This was brought on by the pheromones Edmund's body was producing under the influence of EJAX-472. It made all of us act recklessly. I explained that to you yesterday night when I had a chance to look over the lab results. Secondly, your aunt did you both a huge favor. She and Edmund both shared a latent desire for one another. It may have been illicit, but the desire was there just the same. By having sex with him she helped further along the destruction of the drug. The taboo placed upon such an encounter actually served as a potent aphrodisiac, which stimulated both Edmund and your aunt to the epitome of sexual desire. I know it sounds crazy, and I agree that if we judge her actions from a moral standpoint what she did was reprehensible. But she was not in control of herself, just as you were not in control of yourself. You ought to be thanking her, not condemning her."

"I agree with Rebecca wholeheartedly," Christiana said. "I told you that your personal feelings might get in the way of the treatment. They did to a point. But you were wise enough to let nature take its course. The influence of the pheromones was a completely arbitrary factor that took us all by surprise. But we should be thankful that it happened the way it did. Edmund is now cured of the disease, and the two of you can go back to leading a perfectly normal life."

Jenny thought over what the two women said and had to agree that they were right. She could not afford to let her jealousy and anger cloud her judgment. Edmund was hers, now and forever, and that was all that mattered. She would call her aunt as soon as she got home and ask her over to tea. She would ask Holly over too. There were some important things she wanted to discuss with that exemplary woman, and there was no time like the present.

THE END

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
1...456789