The Finchley Flasher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

It seemed that the more they discussed the problem the farther away they were getting toward finding a solution. As their talk devolved into more mundane matters, Jenny let her hand slide down onto Edmund's crotch. To her surprise she found that he was as hard as a rock. She looked at him with a big smile on her face, her eyes wide open.

"Better take your hand away," Edmund warned her. "I think I'm going to cum."

"Right here?" Jenny asked, startled.

"Right now!"

Without so much as a word, Edmund quickly stood up and grabbed his enormous two-foot cock in his hands and began stroking it furiously.

"He's having an attack!" Jenny cried. "Get out of the way!"

It was too late. Even as she spoke the words the semen was fighting its way out of his tortured penis.

Like a volcano that had lain to long dormant but now fueled with the pressures of ages, Edmund's prick erupted with a torrent of milky white sperm, ropes of the opaque liquid shooting high into the air and over the astonished heads of the women.

"I can't help myself!" he exclaimed, fisting his tool with all his strength.

"What the bloody hell is he doing?" Janet cried, as she ducked her head down to avoid a huge jet of sperm that missed her by inches.

"What the fuck do you think he's doing?" Felicia laughed. "He's shooting his fucking load!"

Jenny gingerly stepped behind Edmund to watch him ejaculate as the other women scrambled to the far end of the room, completely spellbound by the spectacle unfolding before them.

Huge jets of cum were being shot out into the room at incredible speed, sometimes with such rapidity and voluminousness that individual ropes blended together into one giant gelatinous mass. The milky wads shot so high up that they touched the ceiling; others splashed into the windows on the opposite side of the room or sailed over the table in the direction of the women. But no matter where these stringy ropes landed, they created vast viscous pools of slime in their wake.

"Well," Alice said bemusedly as she watched Edmund fiercely masturbate his humongous organ, "I guess we can forget about the machines."

It took almost five minutes for Edmund's orgasm to subside. During that time he had ejaculated no less than fifty times, leaving the entire room, except for the small area where the women were standing, totally saturated in sperm. Despite the mess done to the conference room, Christiana was elated that Edmund was finally able to achieve orgasm. And no one was happier than Edmund himself.

"I'll pay for the mess," he told Christiana as he sank into his chair completely exhausted. The experience of having had such a prolonged ejaculation seemed to have depleted all of his energy.

"I don't care about that," she replied. "What I want to know is, what set you off?"

He was breathing hard, his chest rising and falling with each deep intake of air. "I don't know. I was just sitting here listening to everybody and...and Jenny had her hand down near my..."

"I was playing with his cock," Jenny confessed. "I was getting bored with all the technical stuff."

"Why you little minx!" Alice laughed. "It was you! You made him cum!"

"I like to think I had a hand in it," Jenny replied, chuckling when she realized she had committed a double entendre.

"Oh, Jenny! That's wonderful!" Christiana said, beaming. "I think you just may have solved our problem!"

Christiana told everyone to get out of the soiled room and meet in her office down the hall. Once there she offered her own theory of what now needed to be done.

"For so long we have depended on machines to do our work for us. But during the EJAX experiments, we relied more on human interaction to achieve our results. The machines were great because they saved us time and effort but it seems with some people," she looked directly at Edmund, "these devices are not as dependable. I also think there is another reason why Edmund was having difficulty having an orgasm by artificial stimulation."

"And what would that be?" Jenny asked.

"I think it's a psychological thing," Christiana replied. "If you recall, last week when he had an ejaculatory episode outside my office, he was stimulated not by the intrusion of metal or plastic on his penis, but by human touch, just like it happened now. Am I right, Edmund? Do you associate some kind of unpleasantness with artificial devices?"

"I suppose I do," he replied. "But I don't think it was always that way."

"Could it be that your experiences of being tortured by Ariel had something to do with it?"

"It may be. I'm not sure."

"It's entirely possible that he might have formed a mental block at some point after or during the period when he was imprisoned," Bernice said. "His state of mind may have been compromised during his weakened condition."

"I'm not a psychologist," Rebecca said, "but it seems to me that if someone had tortured me with machines I would be averse to having them used on me again, even if for beneficial reasons."

"Well, that makes perfectly good sense to me," Alice said. "I think we should begin Edmund's treatment program tomorrow and put all those attractive little interns to work on him."

Everyone laughed, but Jenny could only pretend to find her aunt's comment amusing. She knew that she would have to conquer her jealousy if Edmund was to be cured and she would try her best to do so. But the thought of all those groping hands caressing his beautiful body bothered her.

"Oh, come on now," Alice said to her niece, noticing her taciturn expression. "It's time to put your personal feelings to one side my dear. Remember, it's all being done in an effort to make Edmund well again. Don't forget that."

"I know, "Jenny replied, reaching for Edmund's hand. "But I can be a little jealous, can't I?"

"Of course, my dear! Of course! It's expected!"

To ease her misgivings, Edmund pulled Jenny close to him and swore his undying love to her no matter what happened. Jenny believed him. And well she should. For Edmund had always been true to his word. And he did truly love her.

************

The following morning the treatment program resumed, but Christiana decided to wait to admit the interns until she was certain that Edmund was responding adequately to manual stimulation. She had Jenny masturbate him several times in front of her staff to make sure he would ejaculate. Each time he performed admirably, sending giant ropes of cum into the clear plastic basin provided just for that purpose.

"It's wonderful to see him ejaculating again," Alice said to Christiana, as she watched Jenny's hand provoke one immense cumshot after another. "I get so turned on watching it. Don't you?"

"I try not to let my emotions carry me away, Alice. I prefer the cold, clinical approach in such circumstances."

"As it should be. You're a doctor and I understand that. But still, don't you get at least a little bit excited watching all that spunk shooting out?"

"If you must know, yes. But I'd enjoy it far more if I wasn't in 'doctor' mode."

"Don't let her kid you, Alice," Rebecca cut in. "She absolutely loves watching guys lose their sperm to a woman's hands—no matter what the circumstances."

"I think handjobs are so sexy," Janet said, watching Edmund surrender yet another creamy load into the air. "It's an endangered art form."

"You wouldn't know it from the way Jenny is jerking him," Felicia noted with amusement.

It was true. Jenny had developed her masturbatory technique from watching countless cocks being jerked off by professionals like Ariel and Doris Whitehead. She had learned a thing or two from having watched those two hated women perform their wonderful brand of hand sex, and what she learned had given Edmund the utmost pleasure.

"Shit!" Beverly laughed as a huge wad of cum sailed over the rim of the basin and splashed into a nearby medical tray. "Now I have to clean that up!"

After an hour of being repeatedly masturbated, Jenny's hand and arm were tired. But Edmund looked very happy: the basin was halfway full of his cum.

"What do you think, doctor?" he asked Christiana as she inspected the pool of frothy spunk.

"I think you are on the road to recovery, Edmund," she replied looking very pleased. "Let's take a few hours break and then we'll start all over again once the interns have arrived."

"Fine with me," he said wiping the tip of his cock with a paper towel.

He disappeared with Jenny down the hall while Christiana supervised her assistants in making final preparations.

The auditorium began to fill up quite quickly after Christiana had called her contacts at the various hospitals to announce that the treatment was going to continue. She thought some of the girls might not attend since things went so horribly wrong the day before. But she was both surprised and delighted to see that the same two hundred or so interns had returned—and all of them occupying the same exact seats as they had previously. But the best thing was, there was no mention of her earlier failure. It seemed Beverly had been right about that.

At approximately 2:00 p.m. Edmund was once again brought on stage and disrobed in front of the audience. His entrance was greeted with a thunderous round of applause. Alice, Felicia, and Janet were seated, as they had been before, on Edmund's right, while Rebecca, Beverly and Bernice were standing off to his left. Jenny sat in the same seat she had occupied earlier, her eyes bright and hopeful.

Christiana made her entrance amidst a roar of voices, all cheering her on as if she were a favorite in a sporting event. She imagined that these young girls were viewing her as an underdog instead of the great and infallible wonder doctor that they had come to expect. Maybe her failure yesterday would actually serve to make her seem less godlike and more human—a diminished status perhaps but one more infinitely friendly and accessible.

But the event that eclipsed her return to the stage was the sudden appearance of Holly, who, as promised, kept her word about attending the treatment program. She was escorted to the stage by one of the assistants, and after exchanging pleasantries with Christiana and all the other women, including a quick hello to Jenny, sat down next to Alice looking exquisitely beautiful in her black silk dress and high heels.

"I can't tell you all how thrilled I am to see you!" Christiana shouted to the crowd.

This provoked an immediate outburst of laughter from the audience.

"After what happened yesterday I though the place would be empty!"

Once again the interns responded with a unified chorus of cheers.

"If at first you don't succeed...!" a girl screamed from the audience.

"Well, this time I think we have succeeded!" Christiana shot back. "You girls are in for a treat today!"

"We want to see lots of the white stuff, doctor!" a pretty young blonde screamed from the second row.

"White stuff?" Christiana asked with a mock frown. And you're in what year of pre-med?"

The interns howled with delight.

Christiana had decided to keep things on a casual basis in the hopes that everyone, and especially Edmund, would relax and forget how clinical in nature the treatment program really was. She had hoped she would get the audience in a good mood right from the start and it appeared as if she had succeeded. A light-hearted approach, even bordering on comedy—as seemingly inappropriate under such circumstances as it might seem—might actually help to get Edmund to ejaculate. And that was, after all, the whole point of the treatment.

"You will notice," Christiana continued, "that there is not a machine in sight. It seems that those devices are ineffectual on Mr. Kent. In light of this, I am asking for volunteers from the audience to participate in helping him to achieve orgasm."

There was a great murmur of voices when she said this, which was followed by a loud and lusty bellowing that rose steadily in volume until she had to wave her arms over her head beseeching them to stop.

"I know what I'm asking is very unusual," she continued, "but considering the vast amounts of sperm that must be released, we simply don't have enough hands, or enough energy, to get the job done ourselves. That's why I'm asking for your assistance."

Suddenly the entire audience became alive with girls shouting their eagerness to comply with her requests. It seemed that Edmund would have no shortage of females to help him through his crisis.

"As long as you have lots of lube," a girl in the back row shouted, "we'll stroke the tube!"

Everyone fell about laughing at her comment, including Edmund himself. To excite the girls even more, he swayed his hips back and forth, causing his half-erect penis to bob from side to side. Even Jenny had to laugh at that.

"Don't drive them too crazy, Edmund!" she laughed over the deafening roar of voices.

But Edmund didn't want to stop. He found the earthy banter quite intoxicating, and the more the girls in the audience talked dirty to him, the more he got turned on.

"He's getting an erection!" Alice noted, half intoxicated herself with the sexy demonstration Edmund was putting on for the interns.

Soon the entire crowd, seeing that Edmund's cock was now expanding outward at an exponential rate, began chanting for him to stroke himself. He looked at Christiana who obligingly gave him permission to go ahead.

As his right hand grasped the stiffening pole between his legs, the girls erupted into a screaming frenzy of pure lust. The sight of such an incredibly beautiful man stroking a cock that was now, under the tremendous influence of the EJAX drug, reaching the incomprehensible length of twenty-four inches, was simply too much for the audience to absorb. Even Edmund's testicles were now extremely bloated and taught, as they had been in the conference room the day before, and it was obvious to everyone that he was going to blow his wad very soon.

The excitement he generated by the simple act of masturbating himself took on a completely new dimension as his hand flew up and down the tight and glistening terrain of his monstrous organ. He pulled viciously upon his tool, the filthy language shouted at him by the delirious crowd serving to excite him, enervate him. He saw Jenny shouting along with the rest of the interns, smiling, laughing, jerking her hand in the air back and forth to simulate his own masturbation, teasing him, pushing him to the edge.

"We want to see the cream!" some girl shouted.

This was picked up by all the other girls until it became a rant.

"We want to see the cream!" they shouted over and over again.

Alice, Felicia, and Janet, along with Rebecca, Beverly, and Bernice found themselves screaming the slogan along with the crowd, desirous to see Edmund's prick expel his load of fiery spunk. Holly did not join in the fracas but sat quietly observing the spectacle with curious detachment. When she finally made eye contact with Jenny, the two girls laughed joyously at the sight, recognizing how outlandish the whole event appeared, yet how sexually stimulating it was at the same time.

The noise generated by the crowd was deafening. It was almost as if their rant was acting as some kind of physical agent working hard to incite Edmund to ejaculate. It certainly seemed that way to Christiana, who now moved to one side of Edmund, cheering along with the rest of the audience.

"Go for it, Edmund!" she screamed at him. "Give us your fucking jizz!"

And now all the other doctors, assistants, and assorted personnel started screaming at Edmund to release the fluid within his overheated testicles, which bounced up and down with each stroke of his hand. Like two hairy coconuts filled with their own brand of white juice, they swayed in tandem with his strokes, on fire and ready to burst.

The room was ready to explode. Surprisingly enough to her, Alice found herself shouting right along with the rest of her friends, all of whom were enjoying the outrageous sight immensely.

"Look at the size of that bloody thing!" she cried. "It's immense!"

"And look at the diameter!" Felicia laughed. "Bigger than my upper arm—like a big pepperoni!"

Many more comments were made as the women watched Edmund jerk off, all of them exceedingly lewd and meant to incite him to spurt.

The powerful EJAX drug was now beginning to take command of his cock and balls, forcing the vast reservoirs of sperm to become focused and centralized under great pressure within his loins. He could feel the slow but inexorable cascading effect the drug had upon his billions of sperm, now on the verge of being expelled from their overcrowded confines within his heaving scrotum.

The unbelievable pleasure the drug induced, almost miraculous in its insidiousness, drove him to the brink of insane sexual delight. He lifted his head momentarily to gaze upon the hundreds of pretty female faces looking down upon him, laughing, cajoling, urging him on. He wanted to please them. He wanted to provide them with such an impressive cumshot that they would never forget him. At that moment that was all he could think about; that, and the beatific look on Jenny's face as she realized he was about to cum.

"Yes!" she screamed. Yes, Edmund! Yes!"

At that exact moment Edmund threw his hips outward and bent his muscular knees slightly to position himself for his release. His muscles were on fire and he was covered in sweat. And then he suddenly threw his head back and howled like a wild animal as his right hand pulled savagely on his superheated prick.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he cried, as his cock reared back and got ready to fire.

For one brief moment the interns held their breath as they awaited the first expulsion of sperm, hoping all the buildup to this point was not a wasted effort as it had been the day before. Christiana, too, waited anxiously, knowing that there was still the slightest chance that something could go wrong. But there was no mistaking the vast amounts of pre-cum that were now dripping from the slit on the head of Edmund's penis. It was the best indication that something had actually—finally—gone right. Suddenly the audience, as if sharing some kind of collective mental telepathy, drew back in awe as the first spurt of semen shot out into the air in front of their astonished eyes. It traced an arc through the air and kept climbing up and up toward the ceiling thirty feet above them, finally making landfall in the lap of a girl sitting fifty feet away in one of the back rows.

The crowd screamed in utter delight and gave Edmund a thunderous applause.

Rebecca stood open-mouthed at the sight. "Did you see that?" she asked Christiana.

"I saw it, but I can't believe it," the doctor replied, sharing her friend's astonishment.

Compelled to ejaculate, Edmund gave his cock another hard upward pull and forced out a series of splendidly thick and milky ropes of semen that flew in all directions, some of which hit Jenny and other girls seated in the first three rows. They scrambled as they tried to avoid the shower of sperm, but it was useless—there was simply too much of it and it was being delivered to them at a prodigious rate.

"I've counted about sixty or seventy separate ejaculations so far," Rebecca said. "Not even Barney Cole, or Craig Lundquist for that matter, could do that."

"There's no doubt in my mind that it was that second dose Ariel gave him, the dose of the unstable version of the drug, that's causing this to happen."

Just then Rebecca pulled hard on Christiana's arm, forcing her friend to lose her balance. When she recovered her equilibrium she realized that Rebecca had saved her from getting splashed by one of Edmund's creamy missiles.

"Thank you," Christiana said. "That was close."

"I know how you hate getting sperm on you," Rebecca laughed.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers
1...456789