The Finchley Flasher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers

The audience was going completely wild. Girls were dropping their skirts to show Edmund their panties. Some took their bras down, exposing their tits to him—anything to get the man to keep ejaculating. Jenny was going wild too. She was on her feet along with the rest of the crowd, screaming her head off.

"Good boy, Edmund!" she kept yelling. "Keep going! Go! Go! Go!"

Edmund had no choice but to ejaculate. Once the EJAX drug kicked in, it would continue to do its work until the effect of the serum wore off—usually anywhere between one and three minutes. But this particular unstable version could prolong ejaculation for up to five minutes, as Edmund had previously demonstrated. It seemed he was on his way to delivering just such another lengthy performance, and the girls loved every minute of it.

Over and over the sticky ropes sailed out in never-ending waves over the heads of the audience. And with each ejaculation he was greeted with another round of cheers and applause. By the time he was finished ejaculating, Rebecca clocked his time at 5 minutes and 36 seconds—an exemplary amount of time to sustain an orgasm. By the time he forced out the last tortured stream of sperm into the audience he was totally spent. But such was the power of the drug that his recuperation would be minimal, and soon he would be once again masturbating himself to orgasm. This is exactly what Christiana had hoped for.

There are sometimes in a person's life when an event occurs of such significance that it actually changes the course of one's life. This was one of those times. And Jenny would remember it as the moment when Christiana Swensen, the brilliant and beautiful Swedish doctor, had truly won her everlasting devotion. For now, with the onset of Edmund's ejaculation, the disease that had plagued him for so long would now be forever expunged. It was going to be a memorable victory.

"You did great, Edmund!" she shouted at him above the deafening roar. "I love you!"

Edmund, having collapsed onto a chair next to Alice, smiled and threw her a kiss. "I love you too, babe!" he said, breathing deeply.

Holly had watched the entire performance with an increasing sense of awe that culminated in her jumping out of her chair and applauding and cheering along with everyone else. She had seen many men in her aunt Phoebe's "Long Shots" contest masturbated to almost unimaginable climaxes, some of which she had provoked with her own hands. But Edmund's orgasm was on a completely different level entirely. She would not admit it to anyone, but she had had an orgasm herself simply from watching the handsome man ejaculate over and over again. She was certain that there must have been a lot of other girls in the audience who had also been brought over the edge by his unprecedented sexual feat.

The auditorium was a mess. There was sperm everywhere. While Edmund was resting, Christiana had her assistants clean up what they could and had them hand out paper towels to the audience to attend to places they couldn't reach. After a short interval of fifteen minutes, Edmund indicated to Christiana that he was ready to proceed.

"How long will I keep shooting off, doctor?" he asked her.

"I don't really know," she replied, marveling at his huge cock, now at half-mast. "But I urge you to keep ejaculating for as long as you can. It's the only way."

"Let's get some of those girls down here, Christiana," Alice said. "They'll keep him going all right."

"Do we have any volunteers?" Christiana asked the audience.

Jenny was the first to run on stage. She stood next to Edmund as if claiming her territory, but within a matter of seconds several dozen girls were jumping out of their seats and making their way down to the stage where they formed a ring around the object of their lust.

"Stop! Stop!" Christiana waved the swarm of girls away. "We have almost thirty girls now. The rest of you go back and sit down. You'll get your chance later."

The girls turned away reluctantly but did as they were told. The ones already on stage giggled and spoke to Edmund in sexy, desultory tones. Edmund seemed to be in heaven. After the crude and brutal treatment he had undergone at the hands of Ariel and her accomplices, it was nice to be appreciated by women and not maltreated by them. He spoke to them in a warm, friendly voice, encouraging them to fondle his cock and balls for their amusement.

"Remember, Jenny," he said. "I have to do this. But no matter what happens here, I love you."

"I'm not worried, Edmund," she replied as she watched the girls grope his body with enthusiasm. "Just don't fall in love with any of them, okay?"

He laughed. "You've already won my heart, darling." He lowered his head and gave her a deep and passionate kiss.

"Well, Jenny," Christiana said. "Seeing that you're already there, why don't you get Edmund started?"

Jenny smiled and looked up into Edmund's face. At the same time she took his quickly hardening penis in her hand and began to stroke it gently. The girls on the platform with her watched as she milked the huge tool, causing it to expand to its full twenty-four-inch length in less than a minute. His balls once more grew to their previous ridiculous dimensions, filling up with another impossibly huge batch of thick, white cum.

"Can I jerk him off, doctor?" a cute intern with short blonde hair asked Rebecca.

"Go right ahead," Rebecca smiled. "We want Edmund to cum as much as possible, so whatever contributes to that purpose is fine. Just be gentle."

The girl wasted no time in getting her tiny hands on Edmund's cock. She stood on the opposite side of Jenny and began moving her hand in tandem with Jenny's own strokes.

"This is really nice," the girl said as her hand moved up and down the turgid pole. "Your boyfriend has a great dick. So smooth and so...so big!"

As she said this she gave his cock several really fast tugs, throwing Jenny off speed.

The other girls laughed when they saw Edmund catch his breath, but Jenny was not too happy about it.

"Gently," she reminded the girl. "And stay in tempo. No quick pulls."

"Okay, the girl replied. "I'm sorry."

After that the girl kept in strict time with Jenny, and soon Edmund was beginning to feel the drug once more start to take effect.

"I think I'm going to cum," Edmund announced after another minute had passed.

"Let it rip baby!" Jenny said, feeling his testicles begin to rise up into his body—a sure sign that he was going to ejaculate.

No sooner had she said that than a stream of rich cream shot out high into the air. It traveled about thirty feet into the middle row of seats, splashing into the back of an empty chair. The audience and everyone on stage laughed with glee.

"Fuck, what a load!" the blonde girl exclaimed as she worked with Jenny to get Edmund to keep shooting.

Edmund felt an incredible sense of pleasure as he watched Jenny and the blonde girl masturbate him. He braced himself as his cock head swelled and spat out rope after rope of steaming hot opaqueness into the air, much of which landed in the first few rows where many of the girls were seated. He wondered why they put themselves in the direct line of fire, when the odds of them getting covered with spunk were high. He found out later that many of the girls actually enjoyed getting covered in sperm. One of them had even told him that she loved the idea of getting a hot facial from such a gorgeous man, and that many other girls felt as she did. For his part, he was glad to oblige.

The blonde girl was getting tired. Another girl, a tall redhead with freckles on her face, took over. She kept in time with Jenny, laughing at each spurt as if it had been she, and she alone, who had been the one to cause it.

"There goes another one!" the redhead squealed as Edmund's cock recoiled violently under her steady but firm grip, sending a creamy salvo far up into the back row of seats. "And another! Wow, Edmund! You are really getting off today aren't you?"

Edmund answered her with several volleys of frothy hot jizz that splashed into the waiting forms of the hysterical interns sitting in the first row.

Jenny said nothing. She was too preoccupied in what she was doing to make any comments. The girls didn't bother her. She felt no jealousy. All she could think about was what Christiana and Rebecca had told her: that this treatment was necessary for Edmund's sake. No personal feelings must interfere. And so she put all her heart and soul into masturbating him, knowing that soon he would once again return to normal, and their life together would be a happy one.

It was now coming upon five minutes and Edmund was still ejaculating. Another girl came up to replace the redhead, who was now unable to grip the huge prick any longer. This girl, a tiny brunette with glasses, smiled at Jenny and took Edmund's prick into her hands, stroking it for all she was worth. Edmund responded with new vigor, his cock rearing back before spitting out one gargantuan load after another. The tiny intern grinned, thinking it was she who had accomplished this feat.

"I may have small hands," she said to Jenny. "But they're strong."

Jenny smiled back. "Just keep it up," she told the girl. "We have to drain him completely."

And drain him they did. Splendidly. After a full six minutes of ejaculating, Edmund's cock finally went dry. And just as quickly as his penis had expanded, it now shrunk back to its normal ten-inch size. The entire room exploded with applause.

"That was fucking fantastic!" Holly exclaimed, as she gave Jenny a pat on the back. "Good job! You too, Edmund!"

"And don't forget me!" the tiny brunette said, wiping her cum-soaked hands on a paper towel.

"And you too!" Holly laughed. "I'm going to have to tell my aunt Phoebe about this. It's really amazing."

"Enjoy it while you can," Jenny said. "Once we've got the EJAX drug out of Edmund's system, that's it. No more long-distance fireworks."

Edmund sat down, totally spent. One of the assistants gave him a glass of cold water. He drank it down without stopping.

The interns flocked around him, congratulating him, complimenting him. The older women complimented him too. Even Alice, who had always been somewhat parsimonious in her praise of him, had to admit that the spectacle of him ejaculating was astonishingly arousing.

"You're doing wonderfully well, Edmund," she said observing him with obvious interest. "You're making all the women in this place hot."

"Does that include you?" he asked point blank. He meant it in as an innocent jest but something about the way he said it touched something within her. She smiled but did not respond.

Edmund was no fool. He could sense something was going on behind that placid façade. It was the way she stole glances at him when she thought he wasn't looking. It was the way she spoke to him, her voice more musical, more sensuous. It was the way she always sought to be in his company whenever the opportunity presented itself. But it was mostly the way she watched him when he was in the throes of orgasm—the intentness of her gaze and the way she drew her legs together as she watched him shoot streams upon streams of liquid molten lust into the air—that made him aware that she was biding her time, waiting patiently for the right moment to make her move. It might be her only chance but she would take it, despite her love for Jenny. It was something he felt in his gut, and he was not prone to self-deception.

He looked at her now, the fine patrician features, the large limpid brown eyes so full of intelligence and energy, the voluptuous body and the large breasts, still firm and inviting although she was now in her mid-forties. He admired the dress she was wearing—an emerald-green affair that stopped just above her knees, hugging her slender torso as if it were designed exclusively for her. He admired also her fine legs, a model's legs, long and with a delicate, polished musculature that made him stare at them far too long than considered appropriate. And he noticed too the lustrous auburn mane, now worn free and shoulder length, whereas only weeks before it had remained perpetually up. All these things he noticed and kept in the back of his mind.

Not that he would ever consider making a move on her; that would mark the end of his relationship with Jenny. But he wondered what it would feel like to make love to this very strong-willed and beautiful older woman. He thought it was probably wonderful. In any case, you couldn't be arrested for what you thought. And the more he thought about it, the more turned on he became. Even as he watched her talking with her friends, his prick became hard once more. The girls standing around him watched in fascination as it grew before their eyes, all of them fighting for a chance to stroke the giant throbbing penis.

All the excitement drew Alice's attention. He looked at her and for a brief moment the two of them locked gazes. He gasped when he saw her draw her tongue over her top lip, pausing midway across the slightly parted mouth to languish there a second before completing its circuit across the upper lip, her eyes focused not upon his erection, but upon him. It made his entire body shiver with lust. He looked to see if Jenny was watching but she was engaged in conversation with Holly. Good thing, he thought to himself. He had to get himself under control.

Felicia drew Alice's attention away from him and he soon found himself lifted out of his seat by the outstretched arms of the adoring interns who gathered around him in throngs.

"Are you ready to go again, Edmund?" Christiana asked him, noting with amusement that several more girls had come down from the audience demanding to take part in his masturbation.

"I'm ready," he said, thoroughly enjoying all the attention he was getting.

"I'm going to sit down, Edmund," Jenny said. "My arms are tired."

"I can't say that I blame you," he replied.

Instead of returning to her seat in the audience, she instead sat next to Holly on the stage. She watched with fascination as the girls fondled her lover, as though they had never seen a man before. It pleased her to see Edmund so happy. She would have done anything at that point to cure him of his disease. Whatever it took to make him well again remained a constant in her mind. Even when one of the girls said she wanted to fuck him.

She was one of the younger interns, probably about eighteen years old and fresh out of high school. She had long blonde hair and enormous breasts that jutted out perpendicularly from her winsome body. Her features were fine: a small, delicate nose, large green eyes, and a mouth that was made for sucking cock. She reminded Jenny of a younger version of the famous porn star Jenna Jameson. This girl, having stated her intention, drew Edmund to her, his cock nestled safely in both of her hands.

Edmund looked at Jenny as if seeking approval. Jenny nodded that it was all right, even though she felt a touch of jealousy, which Christiana had warned her was normal. She had to put her feelings aside for the moment. After that, Edmund would be all hers.

It took less than a minute for the girl to completely shed her uniform. Seeing their friend fully naked and with Edmund's huge cock in her hand made the interns cheer wildly. The girl, whose name was Tracy, got down on her knees and took the tip of Edmund's penis into her mouth, leaving one hand to stroke his shaft and the other to fondle his testicles. He groaned loudly as her tongue licked the tip of the head and all along the shaft, making soft cooing noises as she did so. It was only a matter of seconds before she was slurping up copious amounts of pre-cum that flowed out of cock head in ever-increasing amounts.

"I love the way you taste," Tracy said, momentarily removing her mouth from his straining organ. "I can't wait to swallow your spunk."

She then placed his cock in between her humongous tits and began to rub them up and down.

"How's that feel, baby?" she asked him.

"Really good," Edmund replied, his breathing becoming labored.

"I want you to shoot all your cream right into my mouth. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes. Anything you want."

With his huge prick firmly sandwiched in between her big tits, Tracy began to suck him off. He head bobbed up and down very quickly on his shaft and Jenny knew it wouldn't be long before Edmund would be filling her mouth with his hot seed.

"Go Tracy!" one of the interns cried. "Make him cum!"

One by one all the other interns began urging her on until the constant pressure from her delicious mouth brought for a giant spurt of semen that took the girl completely by surprise.

Removing her mouth from the now ejaculating cock, Tracy drew her head back to watch one creamy burst after another fly up over head and then come crashing down several feet away to land where Jenny was sitting. It was like watching a geyser spouting. Gobs and gobs of sticky white paste flew up and away as the audience laughed and cheered Edmund on.

Not wanting to see so much sperm go to waste, Tracy put her mouth back around Edmund's spouting tool and began drinking down his spunk like a cum-thirsty whore. She had to swallow very fast and managed to do so for a short while until she was forced to once again remove her mouth. As she did so some of the girls grabbed Edmund's cock and stroked it violently, forcing out one rope of sperm after another onto Tracy's face. Long strands of semen hung down from her lips and dribbled down onto her breasts, coalescing in small puddles further down onto her lap. Her face and hair were drenched in sperm, so much so that her face became almost unrecognizable. Again she opened her mouth to drink down as much semen as she could, relishing the taste of it, laughing each time a new volley hit her in the face.

Jenny was shocked to witness such a high degree of inhibition from so young a girl. She clearly loved drinking sperm; she had probably already swallowed at least a quart of Edmund's cum. But the total abandonment of any sense of propriety made her wonder if the girl actually preferred having sex with strangers, since her intensely lustful passions were something she had never seen in a woman before.

The assault on Tracy's face continued until she couldn't withstand another blast. She got up and turned to the audience, her entire body awash in sperm. She received a standing ovation.

Edmund's cock continued to shoot out the white wads, and the girls kept changing hands as they grew tired, but there was always at least one pair working his prick, forcing him to surrender his hot juices for their amusement. The floor in front of him was slick with sperm, so much so that he almost lost his balance on the slippery surface.

Eventually, after almost seven minutes of uninterrupted ejaculations, his prick stopped firing. His body was drenched in sweat as Beverly, Rebecca, and Bernice helped him into a chair and gave him some water.

"I can't believe what I just saw," Beverly said to the other doctors as she applied a cool wet towel to Edmund's face. "It's beyond anything I've ever experienced."

"I can hardly believe it myself," Rebecca said. "And I've seen some pretty hefty ejaculations."

Bernice watched Edmund drink down the glass of water in one steady gulp. When he was done he handed the glass back to her. "More please."

A nearby assistant heard his request and filled another glass and handed it to him. He took it graciously and drank it down, slower this time.

"How are you feeling?" Bernice asked him.

"A little tired, but okay."

At that moment Christiana walked over to him and laid a hand on his shoulder. "I'd like to take a blood sample from you right now, Edmund. I also want Rebecca to take your blood pressure. You look a little flushed."

fmcchris
fmcchris
574 Followers
1...456789