The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!!!!" Trish groaned, shuddering. She pushed Iris against the wall, picked up her thigh, raised it, and dry fucked her cunt as she rode the blond's thigh, grinding her own itching cunt into her. Trish's excited pussy was leaking so much juice through her thongs and hot pants, leaving blotches on Iris' cream longs. Iris shivered and wrapped her arms around Trish's neck, popping her hips against her to the music.

"Trish, stop! We are sisters! And girls...."

"Do you like that?"

"Yes!!! But...."

"Mmm! Forget that we are sisters. We are two attractive young women. Who like each other. You are so desirable!"

Trish made her Iris tilt her head backwards and then she was kissing her chin and neck. She teased her with the soft tip of her hot tongue and Iris' head reeled as sharp thrills coursed through her body. She had never been intimate with a girl before, besides a few drunk kisses at parties. But this was different. Trish was obviously experienced.

She was cupping, fondling and stroking Iris' thick breasts now, as she kissed and nibbled her neck. Then she licked her way up to her chin and bit and chewed and sucked on it. Her lips were so hot, succulent, soft and hungry. Now she started licking Iris' face like a cat licking itself, so nice, soft and gentle and so adoring.

"Iris, I have always found you so attractive. And so pretty. You are so sexy..."

"Oh Trish," Iris could only moan, shuddering.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes! I love it!" Iris rasped, as electricity sizzled through her crotch.

Then Trish's thick, dark lips closed over hers. The black woman sucked on her lips, licked them and slurped away with gentle urgency. Iris felt her body just melt and her mouth opened. Trish's brown eyes blazed into hers, narrowed down to smouldering slits.

"Mmmm!" she groaned and her mouth bore into hers. Then Trish's hot, sweet tongue darted into her mouth, licking her gums, and the insides of her cheeks, then teasing her tongue, coaxing it into a dance. Iris felt fireworks pop all over her skin as she moaned and started twirling her tongue around Trish's. Then they were sucking and slurping away in unison, moaning into each other's mouth.

Trish chuckled nastily, cupping Iris' chin and stroking it. Then suddenly, she smacked Iris, sharply, making her gasp as sharp thrills laced all over her body.

"Are you enjoying this, my sweet little whore. You want me to turn you out?" Trish teased cheekily. Iris blushed. "You being shy now, but I will have you screaming and begging for me to fuck you, you sweet thing... Grab my tits, white bitch!"

Trish leaned down and tongue kissed Iris as they stroked each other's tits, their hips rolling against each other, the juices flooding into their excited cunts in torrents.

Trish now popped all of Iris' shirt buttons with her deft fingers. Iris was wearing a lace bra that hooked at the front.

"Practical! I like it, bitch!" Trish smacked Iris' thick, pale breast and then grabbed it and fondled it. Iris gasped sharply and then Trish kissed her fiercely, shoving her tongue into her mouth. Trish bobbed her head, tongue fucking her mouth and Iris found herself sucking it like a cock and slurping away with hunger.

Trish worked both her nipples, stroking and tweaking them, making sharp thrills rip straight to Iris' clit as the two nubs became hard as rocks. Iris pulled Trish's top off her breasts and grabbed another girl's tits for the first time in her life. She gazed at the dark, brown mounds in her pale hands and gasped. She squeezed and fondled them and Trish shuddered heavily.

Then Trish slapped her palm into Iris' cunt and cupped it, squeezing it through her pants and thongs. Iris threw herself back against the wall and moaned.

"Grab my pussy bitch! Grab it!" Trish said, dragging Iris' hand to her cunt.

"Trish. Are you sure about this? I mean, I have a boyfriend..."

"Forget that white boy," Trish snorted, stroking Iris cunt as she dragged one of the blond's hands to her cunt. "Squeeze it. Feel how wet I am?"

"Yes!" Iris rasped. "You are leaking on my hand!" She chuckled

"Lick it and taste me!" Trish pulled her thongs and hot pants, stretching them off her pussy and before Iris knew it, she was palming her dripping, trimmed pussy. Then her black sister was guiding her hand to her lips.

"Taste me. Tell me I am delicious.." Iris' gazed at her shiny fingers, smelling Trish's pussy on them. She licked them and it was musky, salty and tasty. She licked them clean.

Trish shoved Iris' hand down her hot pants onto her cunt. Iris felt her crinkly pubic hair and then her hands slid onto the soft, dripping folds of her cunt.

"Good!" Trish shuddered. "Stroke my pussy honey!" Iris started stroking. Trish undid Iris' belt and opened her pants and then she eased her hand down her thongs and had the blond's dripping cunt in her own palm. Iris blushed as the two of them stroked their pussies.

"Oh! That's good. Yeah. Play with my slit. Wriggle that digit inside of me. Oh yes!!!" Trish moaned as she teased Iris' clit. They moaned and gasped and started kissing fiercely.

"Shit I want you so much, you horny slut! Your hot juices are burning my hand. Hold up them white tits and feed me. Which one do you want me to suck first? I am starving."

Trish licked her lips lasciviously Iris moaned as she was overpowered by a carnal, reckless lust. She scooped up her right tit and shook it, running her thumb over the nipple, making it rock hard. Trish groaned and dove at it. The black woman fed on her white sister with greed and hunger, sucking, slurping and lapping away. Her lips like soft, wet suction cups, her tongue like a wet sponge and she was moaning with relish as she made the two mounds and the deep valley between them slick and wet. Iris was shaking, gasping and moaning, feeling her chest melt and dissolve. She hooked a leg around Trish's waist and ground her cunt fiercely into her as she pulled her dark face to her happy creamy mounds, moaning as she got devoured.

"You like that huh? Like that!" Trish teased, as she pulled her lush lips off a thick, pink nipple with a loud smack.

"Oh yes! I love it."

"Now come eat these black tits, white whore!" Trish snaked her arm around Iris# neck and devoured her lips for a while. Then she pulled her down to her brown mounds and pushed them in her face. Iris couldn't believe the wild, carnal lust that overpowered her. She licked and sucked all she was worth, feeding herself like a starving sailor eating a tasty, juicy steak. Trish moaned and gasped and threw her tits in her face.

"Oh yes sweet heart! Oh yes!!!"

Trish suddenly shoved Iris back against the wall and slowly worked her way downwards, licking Iris' ribcage and her belly, tantalising her. She sank down on her haunches, licking and chewing on Iris' lower torso, tracing her hip bone with her hot mouth and tongue, then devouring the tops of her pubes, making Iris simply melt away.

Iris was reduced to a happy, delirious, gobbling moron. Then Trish turned around and bent over, pushing her thick ass into Iris' cunt. She rubbed and ground her soft, thick, round ass into her sister's excited pussy and then she was making it pop.

"Grab my ass. Squeeze it!" Iris did and felt Trish's ass muscles clenching and rolling in her palms. It was so exciting, so arousing.

"Imagine you had a nice, big fat, hard dick. Would you fuck me with it Iris? Would you shove it in me and fuck the shit out of me!" Trish teased her, looking over her shoulder as she hooked her hands into her hot pants and pushed them halfway down her thighs. Iris' mouth watered as she gazed at the gorgeous, round black buns, thick and smooth, silky like blown up chocolate balloons, split so sexily by the flimsy white thong. Trish wagged it, popped it and shoved it into Iris' drooling, itchy cunt.

"Oh yes! You little whore! I would!" Iris growled, feeling a wild, aggressive lust she had never felt before at all.

"Grab my ass and fuck it bitch! I want you to cum all over my big, black ass. Fuck it and cum all over me, you horny white bitch! Fuck me!"

Iris was overwhelmed by a maddening carnal lust and she snarled like beast. Her hands grabbed Trish's curvy hips, sinking in like claws and she yanked her thick, round ass into her cunt and dry fucked it. Trish shoved it back at her and Iris dry humped her fiercely, grinding her excited cunt into her. Sharp currents ripped through her cunt. She ground even harder, bringing herself off on the big, round ass. Suddenly, fireworks were exploding in her pussy. She couldn't believe she was cuming. As if in a dream, she saw her hips jerking and popping, heard herself crying and hissing as she fucked Trish's ass feverishly. Finally, she threw herself back against the wall and gasped,

"Oh Trish! Oh fuck!!!! That was unbelievable!!! What are we doing."

Trish smiled and turned and dove into her arms, then she was kissing her again, devouring her lips. Smiling wickedly, Trish suddenly snaked her hand around Iris' neck and said,

"You are going first!"

"Where?" Iris asked, surprised.

"Deep muff diving!" Trish chuckled dirtily.

Iris gasped as Trish pushed her down on her haunches.

"We shouldn't. We are sisters."

"Blame it on me. Its time you got a taste of the chocolate."

"I don't know how to do it."

"Its easy like walking, everybody can learn. Go down on your knees..."

Iris gasped weakly as Trish kicked off her hot pants. Then she moved in on her, thighs parted. her black sister grabbed the waistband of her thong and pulled it, stretching the thin gusset tautly over her fat, bald brown pussy. It was so wet it was almost completely transparent and Iris could see the thick, engorged dark lips. The strong smell of Trish's arousal hit her nostrils, making her mouth drool immensely.

"open your mouth and take it all in whore. Open up!" Trish growled like a beast, her face twisting into an intense, lust filled, animal snarl.

Almost dreamily, Iris opened her mouth as Trish lowered her cunt onto her. The thick, fat soft pussy settled over her lips and Iris latched them over it. She tasted Trish's tasty cunt and she was gripped by a carnal hunger.

"Munch and chew whore! Munch my pussy like a tasty steak!"

head reeling, Iris started munching and lapping and she couldn't believe the groans of lust that escaped her throat. Trish grabbed a wad of hair and pulled Iris into her cunt, shoving her pussy down on her, and grinding it in fiercely, searching frantically for some relief for her itchy, excited cunt.

"Oh yes! That's it! Lap me up honey! Oh yes!!! Look up into my eyes! Gosh! You are so pretty! Eat me whore!!!!"

Iris looked up, her big, green eyes sparkling. She sucked hard on Trish's fleshy cunt and stroked it through the thongs with her tongue.

"Oh fu-u-u-u-u-uck!!!" Trish cried in anguish, then her dark, curvy hips were popping as they were wrecked by violent spasms. She came hard, violently, shaking and shivering so much she had to grab onto Iris' head for support.

Iris didn't know what to do as she gazed into the pretty dark face, now disfigured into an agonized snarl, the eyes looking like they were about to explode out of their sockets. Then Trish exhaled and leaned back, pulling her pussy away. Iris wanted to follow it, her greedy mouth was screaming in protest. But Trish laughed, regaining some of her control.

"All right, peel my panties off."

"But I like them, they look so sexy on your dark, chocolate skin."

"then hook your fingers in and pull them off my cunt. DO it whore!"

"gosh! I like it when you talk to me like that!" Iris amazed herself as she said it, her whole body shivering. She rushed to grab the flimsy white garment and pull it, stretching it, exposing Trish's dark, shaved cunt. She gasped.

"Its beautiful!"

"Wait!" Trish grabbed a chair, put one foot on it and poised her cunt above Iris' face, making the blond look up at it. "Touch it stroke it, get to know my pussy. Its all yours, whore!"

Iris giggled like a little girl as she reached up and stroked the fat, fleshy mound. It was so soft and silky smooth. She traced the thick, engorged lips that were sealed together.

"Gimme your fingers..." Trish snatched Iris hand and devoured her digits, sucking on them and stroking them with her tongue, slurping like they were little cocks. "Now stroke it and make my mouth open.

Iris ran her shaky digits all over Trish's dark pussy lips, and the black girl's hips shook. Then she slowly, gently eased them open and gasped, as she gazed into a pink, reddish, gleaming gash.

"You are white inside!" she chuckled. Then she was stroking Trish's slit and Trish's hips were dancing and shaking. She found the hole and pressed a finger against it. It was swallowed in.

"Add another and roll them around my opening. That's the way to drive a girl crazy..."

Iris did it eagerly, stroking the dripping, soft folds of pussy flesh and Trish moaned and shoot. Then she grabbed Iris' hand and started fucking it, slowly, sinking her pussy lower and lower, screwing the digits inside her hungry hole till they were buried entirely in her. She made Iris add another and then pump them in and out, fucking her pussy with three digits.

"drag them along the roof of my cunt. Yeah, right there. Oh stroke me there baby! I love it! Don't stop! Oh, Iris, I love you!"

Iris couldn't believe it as Trish had another orgasm. her black sister released her hand and and pulled her cunt off her digits.

"I want your tongue in there. Lap my pussy like a cat lapping milk. Go on you white whore!"

She grabbed the back of Iris' head and pulled her pretty face into her cunt. Iris engulfed it in her mouth and sucked as hard as she could. Trish's musky, tasty juices flowed into her mouth and she swallowed as if she was dying with thirst. She stroked and massaged her lips and Trish went mad, dancing and singing her praise. Then Iris was consumed by an incensing hunger and she started chewing the soft black vagina like it was a juicy steak. She bore her tongue slowly into the hole and torrent of juices poured into her mouth. She drank and bore in deeper.

"You asking for it now! I am gonna fuck your pretty white face and drown you in my juices!" Trish cried and crushed her cunt into her face. Then she started riding her tongue, rolling her hips to the music. Iris sucked and slurped,, bobbing her head to Trish's rhythm. Her black sister had this intense, animal snarl again as she used her face for her own pleasure.

Trish rode Iris' face, tortuously grinding her cunt into her, fucking her long, hot pink tongue like a little cock. She was at it for ages, crying, cursing, her pretty mouth spewing profanity as her powerful hips rolled ceaselessly. Iris had never been used so selfishly for someone else's sexual pleasure and she loved it. Absolutely. She did her best to please Trish. She felt her jaw aching, and her tongue got sore from this unfamiliar act, but she couldn't stop. She sucked, slurped and lapped and licked, feeling joy as Trish groaned and cried with the pleasure she was causing. She kept at it until Trish was yanking her so hard into her cunt, drowning her face in her wet cunt and rubbing her clit into her nose, nearly chocking her.

Finally, Trish pulled back after another shattering orgasm. Gasping, she smacked Iris' cheek and pinched it. Then she told her to slide her digits up her cunt and finger fuck it. Iris did.

"Now, I am going to let you have my clit! You wanna make me happy, don't you? You want me to use you for my pleasure, don't you!"

I want you to lick it and suck it like a little cock. You hear me, you little whore! Lick it!"

Iris stroked the roof of Trish's tunnel as she latched her lips onto her clit. Trish jumped sharply, then she settled down onto her mouth. Iris lapped and stroked the clit with the soft tip of her tongue, feeling it grow hard instantly. She wet and then smeared her lips onto it and then she sucked and slurped, stretching it, releasing it, catching it and lapping it.

"Oh fuck, that's good. Keep it up. And don't stop stroking my pussy, bitch! Ah, that's it. "Fu-u-u-ck! Now, flick that tongue like a snake. Yes. A nasty snake. Gosh. Now suck it hard. Go on, suck it and nibble it! Ah!!! Ah!!! Ah!!!!!!!!"

Iris was amazed. It seemed like Trish could cum a thousand times and still want more. And she was glad to do it to her. She loved bringing her off, making her happy, being her fuck tool.

Chapter 27

But finally, Trish pulled away from her and staggered off. She grabbed a bottle of water and drank deeply. She fired a joint and walked to Iris, a happy grin on her dark features.

"Thanks honey, come here." She pulled the blond to her feet and exhaled in her pretty face. She handed her the joint, then she hugged and kissed her for ages, stroking her tits with one hand as the other wandered between her thighs, down her pants, to cup her cunt and fondle it. The fires that had been smouldering in Iris' cunt were immediately revived with a vengeance. She kissed Trish greedily.

Then her black sister pushed her onto the bed. She ate her body, from her lips, down to her chin, tits and toned belly. Then she hooked her fingers into Iris' pants and thongs and peeled them off smoothly. Trish sank down between Iris' parted thighs, on her knees and elbows. Iris blushed as another woman gazed at her pussy. Then she shivered as she felt her hot breath on her vulva.

"You have a pretty pussy. What a hot, little pink pussy," Trish Trish moaned with lust, gazing at her pink cunt lovingly. Iris' pubic hair was trimmed to a small patch above her pussy her lips were shaved bare and they were thick, long and engorged, so full of blood they were a very deep, dark pink. Moisture was leaking out of the gleaming pink slit they were guarding. The sides of her pussy and her inner thighs were dripping wet with her arousal.

"Have you ever been eaten by a girl before?" Trish asked, as she licked her fingers.

"Ah ah!" Iris responded shyly. "I have never been eaten.

"That ass hole Leo never eats you?"

"No!"

"I am gonna love this! Lemme clean you up first..."

Trish went down and lapped Iris' vulva and inner thighs, moaning as she sucked up the tasty, musky pussy juice. Then she burrowed her pretty face between Iris' thigh and her vulva, and licked the sensitive spot there, stroking her with her tongue and Iris shuddered and hissed. Trish teased both sides, then her hot, soft mouth slid onto the shaved sides of the pink pussy. She smeared her lips into the soft flesh, sucking hard, dragging dragging then all over, running her teeth lightly over the excited flesh. She licked and lapped all around but avoided Iris' slit.

Iris started feeling and incensing itch in her slit and clit. Trish was driving her mad, approaching her cunt and receding, again and again, without touching it. And she was smiling up at her, teasing her.

"if you want to feel my tongue in your slit, beg for it." She teased, licking just besides an engorged lip, touching it lightly.

"Yes. Please Trish!"

"Say, please Trish eat my white pussy!"

"Please Trish eat me..."

"Ah ah, say dripping, itching white pussy."

"Oh. You are so mean. Please Trish, eat my dripping itchy white cunt!"

Trish opened up her mouth and simply engulfed all of her pink, dripping cunt in her hot mouth. Iris moaned and groaned and her body shuddered heavily. She came instantly, falling back against the wall and closing her eyes. Trish laughed with a mouth full of white pussy. Then she started munching and sucking and slurping as she bore her tongue in, and lapped, stroked and massaged the thick folds of Iris' vagina, moaning as she enjoyed her sticky, salty snack.

Iris rolled her hips and moaned sweetly as her pussy melted into a blissful state.

1...67891011