The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17

Things happened fast. Iris looked like she was tranquillized as their things were moved into the apartment. At least Rudiger had been nice enough to pay a year's rent.

Trish was angry and determined. Iris however, was numb, finished and done with. It was like the ground had disappeared from under her feet.

She watched passively as Trish arranged their things around the new apartment.

Trish became worried about Iris. She stayed indoors, smoked weed and cried or watched TV all day. One day, Trish walked into her room to find her standing before the mirror, slapping and insulting herself. Her voice sounded suspiciously like Daniela's. Trish hugged her and she cried and sobbed for ages. Then Iris told her to go to hell.

Trish got very worried now. Iris wasn't eating. She started losing weight rapidly, and her face became sickly pale and pimply. Trish would cook and Iris would throw away the food. She called Stefan and asked for his help, but he said she got what she deserved, and she hadn't ever supported him. Now, he was busy with his own problems. She called Daniela and Rudiger, but they said she would get over it. And Kata was busy partying like hell before she left on the cruising ship, for she had agreed to her parent's demand.

Three weeks after their moving, Trish went to Iris' room and found her lying life less on her bed. She called an ambulance, and her half sister was carried off. She was dehydrated and starved. She was hospitalized.

Trish called Rudiger and told him. He didn't sound very concerned.

"Dad, how can you be so cold. What if kills herself."

"Tough luck. Anyway, she is in good hands." Trish started to insult him but he calmed her down, "Listen Trish, Erich was the one who made the call that got this shit happening."

"Erich! I will kill him..."

"Don't worry, I beat him to a pulp. He learned his lesson."

"How come you are punishing us?"

"Trish, I have a big business empire that I will leave behind one day. Now, Erich should get it as he is my only son. However, he is weak and you know it. Kata is fucked up. Iris is too much of a good dog. What about you? Think you can measure up. This is an opportunity. But you have to earn it. I want you to enrol at the university and study business. I will be keeping an eye on you. If you measure up, you will get the lion's share of the piece of cake."

"dad, you are mad."

"One thing though, is your kid German or African?"

"African."

"I want you to marry a German and have German kids. Or I wont let you have much. Is that clear. A little of your mom's blood in the family is all right, but your heirs have to be German."

"Dad, fuck off! Go and visit Iris!"

"No way! Iris is irrelevant. Listen to what I am saying..."

"Fuck you!" Trish hung up.

Trish called Daniela and told her. Iris' mom groaned and said the troubles they were causing her were dragging on like a bad disease.

"Look, I know you are mad about what happened, but Iris is in a bad state. Please Daniela, I am begging you to at least visit her and show her you care. I mean, I caught her slapping herself the other day and banging her head on the wall."

"Then she needs a psychiatrist."

"Daniela, please. Are you that heartless. Iris is your daughter! How can you!"

"Trish, go to hell and take Iris with you!"

"What type of a mom are you?"

"Don't get insolent with me you stupid nigger wench. Lick my ass! Write a cross on it with your tongue!"

Daniela banged the phone down.

Trish felt mad. Mad as hell. If Daniela had been in the room, she would have choked her. She cried as she thought of her sister, lying in bed whilst her drunkard of a selfish mom didn't even give a fuck.

Rudiger had cancelled their cell phones, which ran under his account. Trish went to a phone shop and called Dez and cried her heart out. She said she was going crazy. She still hadn't told him that she way carrying his kid. But he was very worried. She told him she would give him her new number, once she had a phone in the new apartment.

She decided she needed to smoke a joint, frig her pussy and cum hard, or she would go and murder her step mom.

There was a carton that contained Kata's collection of porn. Trish flipped through several titles. She was in the mood for something mean and nasty. She found one whose cover featured a nasty looking dominatrix standing over a pretty, mature blond lady in a business suit and force feeding her ass hole. It was a German production, titled, "Leck meinen Arsch du blöde Fotze!" (lick my ass you stupid cunt!) Trish chuckled, as she realized it had been made by Jost.

Trish normally did not like German porn because it was very brutal, senseless, and tasteless. She did not find it erotic at all but brutal and degrading, as if the Germans got off almost entirely on degradation. However, she was in the mood for something like that, the way she currently hated Daniela.

She watched the flick and frigged her pussy as she puffed away. Like the cover indicated, the movie featured elegant blonds being dominated and humiliated by mean, nasty, sadistic bitches. They were made to eat pussy and ass, lick feet and boots and were whipped, insulted and pissed on.

Trish's initial nausea turned to excitement and arousal as she imagined doing all that to Daniela. She came all over her fingers and started the flick again.

Trish suddenly smiled. Daniella feared her and lusted after her. And Trish hated her. What a nice little recipe.

Excited, she jumped into her car and drove to the Reeperbahn, the porn area of Hamburg. She went into a sex shop and bought whip, a pair of handcuffs and a dog collar and leash. She also got two black dildos, a simple one and a strap on. And some lube, a cat-o-nine-tails leather whip with a long handle shaped like a cock, and leather padded spanking pad.

She returned home and watched the movie again, seeking ideas, and getting herself in the mood for humiliating and degrading her step mom.

Chapter 18

The following morning, Trish shaved her pussy, put on a short skirt and skimpy top and high heels and put her items in a sports bag. She drove her car and parked down the street from her dad's house. She smoked several joints until she saw a Taxi arrive and pick up Rudiger. He was leaving for Spain a couple of weeks before his wife, whilst she took care of renting out the house.

Trish gave him an hour. At ten, she drove up to the gate and hooted. The electrical gate slid open after a while and closed behind her. She walked up to the house. Daniela opened the door, dressed in short, blue ladies skirt suit and a light blue blouse. Her blond hair was neatly combed and she wore make up on her face. She looked young and pretty, for she had just had her face lifted, again. Her silicon tits were pushing up her jacket nicely. She was hung with jewels and diamonds and pearls, like a sparkling and shiny chandelier. Her strong, rich perfume could not conceal the alcohol on her breath.

"What do you want?" she sneered at Trish, stepping back to safe distance and getting ready to slam the door.

"We need to talk."

"Is this about Iris? I don't have time to waste. I am meeting some friends for coffee."

"Your daughter is in hospital!"

"Not my problem!"

"Listen, what I have to tell you concerns Iris and Erich. Now, this would cause a scandal way bigger than what happened before. I don't have to do this, but I am only trying to help you. Now, sit your ass down at the table and talk with me."

"Oh, these fucking kids are such a bother!" the mom wailed.

She reached for her cell phone and made some calls to say she would be late. Trish sat down at the dining room table, poured herself some wine from Daniela's half empty bottle. She took a long sip and rolled a joint. She was angry, determined and feeling mean. But she was also feeling nervous. She was about to try and break her step mom, but who knew what would happen if she failed. Daniela would probably try and get her arrested. If she dared tell the world a woman had raped and abused her, that was.

Daniela came and joined her, sitting on the opposite side.

"Come and sit here. I don't wanna have to shout," Trish said firmly, showing her who was in charge.

"I can hear you quite well from over here."

"Daniela, maybe I should just go huh, and let events take their course."

"Oh!!!!" Daniela groaned and rolled her eyes but she came and pulled a chair next to Trish. Trish smiled, at her first victory and smiled even more as she noticed how scared Daniella was, of being close to her. Her step mom drank constantly from her wine glance and fidgeted in her seat.

Trish calmly lit the fat joint and took a couple of deep puffs, then she handed it to Daniela. "Smoke!" she said firmly. She knew Daniela preferred drink, but she did smoke weed too, now and then. Trish smiled as she watched her puff on the kick ass weed from Holland.

"Now, talk!"

"We smoke first, then we talk. Shut up Daniela, or I will just walk out of the door right now!"

Daniela fumed and kept glancing at her watch, but Trish smoked leisurely and kept passing it back. When the joint roached, she dropped it in Daniela's wine glass.

"Are you crazy!"

"No bitch! You are the one that is crazy. I brought you some presents." Trish emptied the contents of her bag onto the table. Daniela gasped as she saw the dildos, the whip, the pad and the tubes of lube and handcuffs.

"What is this! Get this filth off my table!!"

"Oh! Now I am hurt! Imagine all the effort I made, going to buy this on the Reeperbahn last night, just for us, my darling. Since you wont visit your daughter in hospital, I figured I might as well come here and have fun with you. Remember all the fun we had the other night?"

"No! I don't want that lesbian filth to happen ever again!" Daniela screamed, shooting to her feet. "Take you rubbish and leave my house right now or I will call the cops!"

"No. Calm down," Trish said, rising and smiling wickedly. "I thinks its better if you send a telegraph. Like this one here!"

Trish gave her a fierce, mean, evil glare and handed her a stinging slap to the cheek. Daniela gasped with fear and horror. She tried to back away but Trish caught her by the collar and smacked her across the eyes, showing her some new stars that had not yet been named. Then she grabbed her hard by the throat, choking her.

Daniela tried desperately to pry Trish's hands loose, whimpering like a whipped dog. Trish pulled back her hand, balled it into a fist and made as if to punch her hard.

Daniela cried and jammed her eyes shut, tensing. Trish laughed hard and rubbed her fist into Daniela's nose. Daniela flashed with anger and tried to rip herself free frantically. Trish grabbed her hair, yanking hard.

"Ah ah! Stop that or I will really thrash you!" Trish growled. "Is that what you want? For me to bash you? And ruin that face that you just spent so much money on. Huh?"

Daniela moved her mouth like a fish and shook her head. She had never felt so scared in her life. She nearly peed in her pants, for she thought the step daughter she had abused and mistreated was gone crazy with hate and anger and come back to murder her. She whimpered weakly, shaking like a reed.

"I want you to apologize properly, for being a worthless wife, poor mom and an arrogant, fucked up, snobby cunt. In fact, just apologize for being you. Are you gonna do that!"

Daniela nodded frantically. Trish released her throat.

"Please Trish. I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I implore you. I was stupid, please forgive and forget," she sounded so nice now.

"No! That wont do Daniela. I just have to bash you until my anger is gone. But I will try not to break anything. I cant guarantee the nose, but I will try and be careful with the ribs and the silicon tits, all right!"

"No! Please don't hit me!" Daniela cried pitifully. "Please Trish, have mercy."

"Its up to you, do you want this?" Trish showed her her black fist menacingly. "Or will you do whatever I want?"

"I will do what you want. Just don't hit me please."

"Good girl," Trish said and made her turn around and grabbed her hands and handcuffed them behind her back. Daniela was taken by surprise as the cuffs clicked around her wrists.

"No! What are you doing!!!"

"I want you on your knees, right now!" she growled, yanking on her hair and pushing her down.

Daniela sank to her knees fast and whimpered, as Trish towered over her. Trish looked down at her and felt powerful and exhilarated. She couldn't help smiling, but her smile definitely didn't make Daniella feel any better.

"All right then. Here are the rules. If you scream, try to run, or hesitate at my instructions, I will spank you so bad. Is that clear?" Daniela nodded.

Chapter 19

"Good girl." Trish pulled up her skirt and Daniela found herself staring into her mons. Trish's shaved, dark, bald pussy was peeking at her through white lace and she could smell her arousal. Daniella recoiled. "I saw you leering after me so many times, Daniela. Now, I am not mean, so go ahead, and eat my pussy through my panties. You do a good job and I will take them off for you!"

"No! I cant do that again! I am not a lesbian!" she wailed, recoiling sharply.

"You just fucked up, Daniela" Trish let herself think of Iris for a second and her anger surged. She grabbed a wad of hair, reached way back, and smacked her juicily, on both cheeks and across the eyes. Daniella started bawling and she told her to zip it, fast. Daniella zipped it and stifled her sobs.

Then the step daughter started peeling off her panties. Daniela grunted with fear and tried to scramble away frenziedly. Trish tripped her and she fell on the floor. She yanked her onto her knees by her hair and pinched her ears sharply, twisting like she was a stubborn kid. Then she rapped her thick skull with her knuckles and poked her in the face for good measure.

"Daniela, you are my fucking slave, you stupid cunt! Do as you are told, dammit! Show your mistress some fucking respect! Open your mouth, bitch! I am not saying it again!"

The young woman gagged her step mom with her soaked panties, shoving them into her mouth. Then she fastened the leash around her neck. She then hauled her onto the couch and shoved her on it, face down. She put a knee across her back and yanked her skirt around her hips and exposed her pale, round ass, split by a naughty little thong.

"You horny old slut!" she chuckled and stroked her ass with the leather covered pad. Then she yanked her face up by the hair and leaned down to her. "I am going to spank you a bit now. This ain't even for anything you did wrong. That will come later. This is just for the fuck of it, OK? I said OK? Bitch!"

Daniella whimpered fearfully and nodded weakly. Then Trish shoved her face into the couch and spanked her, slowly, deliberately and very hard, five on each cheek, till the pale buns were a flaming red. Daniela jerked sharply and gave stifled cries of pain and writhed on the couch. Then she started sobbing heavily.

"Didn't I say no crying! You are fucking up again. All right then, you asked for it."

Trish now grabbed her feet and cuffed them together, hooking the cuffs through the ones holding her wrists. Now Daniela was trussed up and gagged, hands and feet behind her back. She couldn't even move or shout for help, not that anyone would have heard her.

Trish walked calmly to the DVD player and large flat screen TV and and slid in the German porn DVD. She started her favorite scene. She grabbed the big, black dildo and lubed it. She walked back to Daniela, and sat besides her. She fished her thong out of her crack and exposed her cunt, which was shaved, except for tiny blond patch above her slit. Trish switched the vibrator on and brought it to Daniela's face. She teased with it, rubbing it on her cheeks, smearing them with the lube.

"This is what I am gonna put inside you."

Daniela jerked sharply, desperately, making the cuffs jingle in futility. Trish brought the round head of the vibrator to her step mom's slit and rubbed it up and down. Then she slowly fucked it inside. She eventually buried it in to the hilt and turned up the power to medium.

Then she pulled up her own skirt around her hips and sat down at Daniela's head. She grabbed a wad of blond hair and pulled the scared, gagged face onto her dark thigh, inches from her dripping, dark pussy.

"Daniela, watch that video. And pay good attention. You are the girl that is getting abused and I am the mistress. You are going to do it all perfectly, or you are in shit. You hear?" Trish smacked the back of her head. "damn it! I said..." Smack! Daniela nodded frantically.

Trish sat back in the couch and started stroking her pussy as she stroked Daniela's head with her other hand, nice and gentle, like she was a good pet dog.

Daniela just didn't understand the world anymore. She just couldn't believe this was happening to her. She hoped against hope that she was just having a nightmare. But the dildo whirring away in her pussy was real. So was her nasty black step child, who was casually stroking her wet, bald pussy and making her watch a filthy video of some poor woman being raped by a sadistic lesbian. She couldn't believe Trish expected her to do that. No! Horror!!!

Daniela groaned and jerked and pulled at her bindings, to no avail. She tried to look up at Trish imploringly, but Trish yanked on her hair and made her watch the screen.

"You look shocked and disgusted, you old slut! Better get it all right though. If you mess up just once, I tell you..." She grabbed and pinched Daniella's ass hard, leaving finger prints on her white ass, making her groan sharply with pain. The Trish lubed her digits and started stroking Daniela's crack. Daniela wailed through her gag and stiffened. "Its up to you Daniela, either I spank your ass, or I stroke the motherfucker! Want me to get the pad. Its nothing for me. Honestly."

Daniella whimpered and shook her head.

"Good girl. Now, watch the screen whore! Look at that! Wow! See the way she is licking her feet and sucking them toes. Damn! Yeah.... Look how she is getting that pussy now. Look at that brilliant tongue work. Oh!!! I cant wait to have you do that to me, my worthless slave.... Damn! See how she eating that ass. See that. Oh my gosh! Look at that pink tongue sliding into that ass hole, so deep. Damn Daniela! You are gonna have fun doing all that to my pretty black ass, you lucky, dirty slut!"

Chapter 20

As the scene progressed, Daniela felt a warm tingle spreading in her pussy from the vibrator that was working away deep in her tunnel. And her neglected pussy was responding, getting all wet. And she was receiving sharp thrills from Trish lewdly stroking her crack.

The nasty video was beginning to mesmerize her. She couldn't believe the woman being abused was acting like she was enjoying it, and she was serving her tormentor slavishly, eagerly even. When the scene ended, Trish stopped the DVD.

She got the leather whip and pulled the dildo out of Danila. It was covered in a thick, white pussy cream.

"Mmm! You are so wet, you horny, sweet little whore. Watch me taste the pussy your children came out of!"

Daniela gave a gagged shriek of horror as she saw Trish lick the dildo and then take it in her mouth and sucking it, moaning with relish as she tasted her pussy.

Then Trish removed the cuffs from Daniela feet and made her kneel at her feet. Trish kicked off her shoes, then she removed the gag from Daniela's mouth. She held the leash around the blond's neck in one hand, and the whip in the other.

"lick my feet," she said, pushing a foot in Daniela's face.

"Please Trish I have learned my lesson. Please. I will give you money! I will go and visit Iris!" Daniella begged and groveled desperately.

1...56789...11