The First Foundation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21

"How do you feel Daniela?"

"Good! Very good!" she rasped, looking up at Trish

"I loved it too. We will do it every day until you leave for Spain."

"Yes. I would love that," Daniela said in a subdued, obedient voice.

"You are going to visit your daughter with me today, all right."

"But please don't tell her about us."

"I think its better if Iris doesn't know who her mom really is."

"I failed them. But I cant help it. I am not an emotional person. I am cold..." her voice broke off.

"You are selfish and mean."

"I know. But this wasn't my idea. It was her dad. I cant change his mind. He doesn't listen to me. He loathes me..."

"Come here Daniela!" Trish pulled her up and took her in her arms and held her. She suddenly felt very sorry for Daniela. What a person, what a life. Was this a life at all?

"Cry! Cry darling."

Daniella cried like a baby. She bawled with an immense anguish that almost drowned Trish.

Trish had to tell her what to buy for her daughter and what to say to her.

They went to visit Iris together. Daniela did her best to be nice. Trish saw Iris looking for love and warmth and not finding it. Her face turned blank. She was like a zombie.

Trish now knew that the type of love Daniella could give, and she knew Iris didn't want that. What child could.

Trish took her sister's hand and said to her,

"We are going home, Iris. Home sweet home. You are going to be happy."

Iris looked at her mom, and asked. "Are you and dad staying?"

"We are going to Africa."

"That is your home but not hers," Daniela said, panicking.

"The whole world is Africa. Its divided into countries, continents and cities. Didn't you learn that in school, that your white faces came out of a black pussy, ages ago?" Trish smiled.

"No! You are not taking her there."

"Daniela, go and wait in the car," Trish spoke firmly and Daniela nodded weakly.

"Why is mom listening to you?" Iris asked curiously. Tris smiled.

Chapter 22

Trish visited Iris several times and would make sure Daniela came along, for Iris would feel better. Trish went by to play with her sex slave, Daniela, quite often. Trish was getting to really love abusing her and Daniela seemed a much happier person now. But one day, she just did a runner and dashed off to Mallorca. Trish sent a mail, which said, "You can run but you cant hide from your nature, BITCH!"

Iris was depressed that her mom stopped coming. She was finally discharged from hospital. On the first day, her sister ignored her. On the second she greeted her but didn't talk much. On the third, she was discharged and Trish took her home by cab.

She cooked for them and asked Iris to come and eat. Iris said she wasn't hungry. Trish was mad. She stormed into the room, sat on the edge of the bed and switched off the TV.

"Iris, I am not calling an ambulance and coming visiting you in hospital again."

"Who asked you to. Leave me the fuck alone."

"Iris, you know I am the only person who cares about you! I am your only family."

"You are not my family. I have my real family. They care about me and love me. I don't need you!"

"Where were they then, when you needed them."

"I hate you! Go back to Africa! You black bitch! You nigger whore!"

Trish' eyes flashed for a second. Then she smiled.

"At least you are talking to me now. Iris. My sister. I am not giving you any peace until you come and eat."

"You are cruel!" Iris whimpered then she started sobbing heavily. Trish scooped the emaciated girl into her arms and held her, cooing to her and stroking her hair.

Iris sobbed heavily. After a while, Trish joined in and started sobbing too.

Then she brought the food to the room and they both ate together and slept in the same bed. Iris held on to her all night. The next morning, she got out of her room and they started arranging their apartment.

When Trish moved to her own room, Iris followed her. She was scared to sleep alone. She would always wrap her arms around Trish and sleep, smiling happily.

"Can I sleep here?"

"Of course. Come in."

The two half sisters snuggled together. "I am sorry about what i said the other day. I love you Trish. You have shown me more love than even my own parents. I hate you for it. But I love you more. Please forgive me."

"Its all right. You are my blood. I love you." They hugged each other tightly.

Chapter 23

Trish took Iris and Kata to Africa for a week. She suddenly had a strong craving to see her mom. And she wanted her to meet her siblings.

Iris was very nervous about going to Africa. She thought it would be dangerous. Trish only laughed for knew that Iris' image of Africa was based on the propaganda in the media. Iris and Kata were surprised to see cars, streets, people dressed in normal clothes and living in real, neat, brick houses.

Trish's mom welcomed her daughter and her two sisters with a lot of joy. She proudly took the around the small town, introducing them proudly to her friends and family as her children from Germany. And she showed them love and affection like they were the product of her loins, even though they were not. All around, the received love and were welcomed with open arms.

Kata and Iris became ashamed, remembering the welcome Trish had received from their mom and their racist folk. They thoroughly enjoyed their stay. Kata wanted to sample some black cock, so Trish hooked her up with a handsome young stud and gave her some condoms. She said she loved it. Iris however, didn't want. She was scared.

Trish was very sad to find out that Dez was gone and there had been no news from him for over a six weeks.

They left after two weeks.

A week later, Trish received a call that her mom and dad and one of her brothers had perished in a car accident. She returned with Iris for the funeral. It was now Iris' turn to take care of her sister for Trish fell into a state of depression that only left her when it was almost time to give birth. Iris looked after her and nurtured her with love. And they were both excited about Trish's child, for she was now thick and heavy with child..

Chapter 24

Trish gave birth to a dark, strong boy. They named him Desmond, after his dad whom they did not hear from. They cared for him lovingly, as if he was the child of both their loins for Iris loved him like her own. Trish talked Iris her into enrolling for business studies with her. The two of them were now very close.

Trish was frustrated with Iris. Instead of breaking loose from her parents who had forsaken her and starting off on her own, Iris was doing her best to get back in good books with them. She got a part time job in a Brazilian restaurant. She worked hard at school and started dating some guy who was very similar to Ted. And she would always call her mom and tell her proudly of her achievements, expecting to fall back into grace.

Trish almost thought she should tell her of what her mom really was, a self hating, unloving masochist and undercover lesbian. But she didn't, for she could see that Iris really loved her mom.

Rudiger would drop by to see her child when he was in town and she saw he was very proud and loved his grandson. However, he would always annoy Trish by trying to push her into marrying a German, dangling his company in her face.

Kata returned from the cruise ship and became an air hostess. She flew around the world and would always have naughty adventures to tell Trish when she was in town. She was now only fucking black guys. White guys bored her. She and Trish ate each other when Iris was not around for that would have shocked her. If she ever noticed, she never said a thing.

Trish got someone to look after her child and she went back to college. She worked hard and did very well. After two years, when her child was two and half, she was supposed to go on attachment to companies, but no matter how much she applied, no German company would give her an attachment. One cheeky manageress even suggested business was too complicated for her and she should concentrate on cleaning jobs or something. Trish removed the flowers from a vase and emptied the stinky water over her head and she had called the cops on her. Another guy told her blatantly, that they hadn't thought she was black. She couldn't have the job, but if she wanted, he could meet her once or twice a week, and reward her. Trish had asked him to hug and kiss her. When he did, she rammed her knee into his balls. He had gotten security to kick her out.

Trish started to become depressed. She thought of leaving Germany but she didn't want to be separated from her sisters.

Iris was happy to live with Trish. She would come home and nice music would be playing. The delicious aroma of tasty food would hit her nostrils.

However, Trish was becoming very frustrated. She was an intelligent, hard working girl, but when she tried to get an attachment place in a German company, she ran against a brick wall. Iris had helped her write application letters and couldn't believe that she got turned down all over.

Iris always felt so ashamed and angry, as she listened to Trish's experiences with racism. However, when she told her boyfriend Leo about it, he said, "Well, blacks are always complaining. But they fuck up themselves, look at the condition of Africa. Wars and mud huts."

"But I was there Leo, I didn't see wars and mud huts, I met very nice, friendly people."

"Tut tut. Africa is a mess."

Iris knew there was no point in talking to Leo about it. He adored Trish, but he hated black men.

Trish did not seem to think much about Leo anyway. Once, a friend of Leo's was visiting when he met Trish. He was keen on her and asked Iris to ask her if he could call. Trish told her that she wasn't interested in white guys.

"You cant just say something like that. I mean, you cant say all black men are good and all white men are bad in bed."

"Once you have slept with a brother, you will know what I mean. Once you go black, there is no going back. White men are so useless in comparison. A waste of my time really. Small dicks, no power, no masculinity, plus they are stiff and boring..."

"Come on, you cant say that. Its a clichee. And you are generalising."

"Tell me, has Leo ever fucked you out of your mind, and made you scream? Has he fucked you so good you wanna fall down on your knees, praise him and do whatever he wants. Serve him and worship him as your king? Has he?"

"No! And I wouldn't worship any man and serve him as a king!"

"That is because you have only fucked weak white men with puny little cocks. You are still a virgin, Iris!"

Iris was rather upset by Trish's words. When Iris told Leo this, he started hating Trish for good.

Trish had several music videos on DVD that she had brought along from Africa. Iris' eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as she saw the sexy, raw, nasty dances the African women did. It was even hotter and dirtier than Hip Hop. They moved like they had no spines and no bones at all. And they were so raunchy, so hot, so sexy. Iris could imagine that men would go crazy, looking at that. She was feeling hot, her nipples were hard and her pussy was itching, just from looking at those beautiful African women dance so naughtily, sexily...

"My gosh!" was all Iris could gasp, her eyes popping out of their sockets..

"Oh, I learned all that. And I could do it in bed as well," Trish said naughtily. "I can teach you if you want."

"I could never learn that!" Iris blushed.

"Oh that is what I thought as well, but now, watch!" Trish started dancing, smoothly, sexily, her hips rolling like she was fucking an invisible, very long, hard, wonderful cock. And she did it with so much ease.

Whenever they were home together, Iris and Trish would practice some horny, African dancing. At first Iris just couldn't do it, and she nearly gave up, but Trish persisted, and finally, slowly, Iris got into the grove. She and Trish would be dancing to some African high life. Then Trish started taking her to African parties. The African men seemed to like her, for she was tall, curvy and blond. And when she started shaking her as the way she had been learning to do, hit on her and she could tell they wanted to fuck the shit out of her. Iris felt so excited and so scared. Trish would have to fight them off, telling them Iris was her woman and that they were lesbians.

Trish and Iris had much fun, but Leo hated it. He warned Iris that if she started getting into this African culture stuff, people would see her a stupid, esoteric and third world groupie. Iris had a feeling that Leo was starting to bore and annoy her. Fortunately, he was travelling a lot on business.

Trish took a guy home. He was a big, tall, dark, handsome West African they met at one of the parties. Iris heard them fucking, crying and moaning all night, and the bed springs never ceased to sing. Trish was crying in such an anguished, agonized voice. When Iris met Trish in the morning, she looked worn out and extremely happy and satisfied.

"You look so happy darling," Iris said, feeling jealous.

"I am sore all over. My jaw, my pussy and my ass hole are aching, I tell you. That nasty African pounded me into an oblivion."

"Are you going to date him?"

"No. he is married. Has some boring, wanna be model white wife!"

"He is cheating?"

"he wants to divorce the bitch! She cant dance, she cant move, she cant fuck and she is depressive. As soon as he gets his papers, he is leaving her."

"But, that is mean! And he is cheating..."

"Its her fault. Black men are not stupid like white guys. If you cant fuck your man right, he will leave that ass. That's why I am teaching you dancing. You have to make your man happy."

"Leo is happy with me and our sex life."

"Leo is just some guy keeping you warm. He is not a man. He even tells you your ass is too big, that jerk. You are too hot for a white man. You deserve a black man who will fuck you right and treat you good."

Chapter 25

Iris' was busy working in the Brazilian restaurant one afternoon when Trish walked in. Her face lit up with affection and joy as she spotted Trish walking in, to perch on a bar stool.

Trish wore a backless halter top, with no bra, revealing an expanse of creamy, chocolate back. It cupped her thick breasts and had her thick nipples poking out. A pair of hipsters sat low on her curvy hips, cupping her nice, round, protruding butt. A pair of tiny, white thongs sat high around her hips, giving the guys behind her a perfect whale tail to gaze at. Several of them were staring with lust filled eyes.

Iris walked up to Trish and smacked her ass playfully.

"Hi there, naughty..."

"Why would I be naughty?"

"This..." Iris pulled on her thong, stretched it and made it snap back. The guys chuckled or moaned and sighed. Trish shook her ass and then she turned fully to Iris. They hugged and kissed on the lips.

Iris saw that Trish's eyes were troubled. She knew what the problem was. She gave Trish a strong cocktail.

The place was busy and Trish decided to go home.

When Iris returned home, Trish's kid was sleeping in his room, and Trish was in her room, listening to happy, African music. Iris knocked and pushed the door open and thick weed smoke hit her in the face.

Trish was sprawled on her belly on her bed, skimpily dressed, in white, wearing white high heels as well, as she puffed on a fat joint, with a fat bag of weed besides her. Her dark eyes were slanted and she was stoned immaculate. Trish's usually neat room was in a mess, with shopping bags, and clothes littered all over.

Iris exclaimed, "Gosh. You need me to call a fire engine?" she said, waving her arms around. She turned the music down.

"How do you like my outfit?" Trish asked, rolling around on the bed, flaunting her stuff.

The chocolate beauty was wearing a pair of tiny, white hot pants, that cupped her thick, round cheeks so alluringly and was wedged up the deep valley between them. At the front, it was stretched around her fat mound and the seam was wedged deep in her slit. The tiny, thin straps of her white thong were pulled high around her hips, cutting sexily into her flesh. She wore a tiny, white, bra like top, held together at the front by a silver ring. It cupped her round breasts and let the dark mounds peek through sexily. Her hair was combed neatly, she wore blue eye shadow and cherry red lip stick. There was something raw, seductive and sexually aggressive about her.

"Are you going to a party?"

"I might as well get stoned out of my mind. Excellent grades and all I am fit for is cleaning..." Trish said bitterly. "Why the hell am I here?"

"Oh darling, I am so sorry. I mean, I cant believe it."

"Here," Trish gave her the joint.

Iris sat down besides Trish and stroked her shoulders as she puffed deeply, feeling the weed spread relaxation over her body.

"You know, this is gonna make you mad, but today I was a bad girl. I took all my money, went shopping, bought me these clothes. And a bag of weed. And all I did all afternoon was watch TV and smoke and frig my pussy!"

Chapter 26

Iris gasped. For some reason, she started feeling excited. But she tried to be constructive.

"Trish, don't give up. Once you do that, you have lost."

"I want you to spank me, for being a stupid, no good whore," Trish said, rolling onto her knees and pushing her thick ass in Iris' face. The blond's mouth watered. She found the sight of the black ass in the tiny white mini hot pants with thongs pulled up high so nasty, dirty and so alluring. As Trish wagged it in her face, she had to stifle a gasp. Her fingers itched so much.

"You are not a no good whore!"

"Yes I am. Spank my ass please Iris," Trish took Iris' hand and put it over her ass. "I am a no good, useless, worthless black whore! Now, spank me please!" Trish's eyes were shiny with tears.

"No! Stop it" Iris begged through a parched voice, her hand shaking, her heart thudding. "You are a beautiful, intelligent, attractive woman. I wont spank you, but I would like to stroke you..." hand shaking, Iris started stroking Trish big, soft, firm ass. Trish purred. "I have always wanted to do that. You are so beautiful. Don't let those ass holes get to you."

"Do you think I am sexy?" Trish asked, in a dark sexy voice, pulling herself up. Her dark eyes bore into Iris', nearly drowning her.

"Yes!!!" Iris responded, through a parched throat.

"Do you want me," Trish asked, taking hold of Iris' shoulders, sliding astride Iris, resting her ass on her lap, her soft, hot pussy pressing into her lower belly. Iris was wearing a thin pair of longs and a thin, short sleeved shirt and she felt Trish's hot,soft body as if she was naked.

"Do you want me Iris?"

"Yes!" Iris moaned.

"Want me to be your sweet little whore?"

"Yes!!!" she gasped. "No! I mean..."

"Don't worry, we will be each other's whore. Come here..."

"Yes!!!"

Trish stood up and grabbed a wad of Iris' blond hair. She eased her on her feet and grabbed her remote and turned up the music. Her face broke into a sweet smile and she started dancing, rolling and swaying her hips round and round, grinding them into Iris'. Her body moved like a spineless eel and Iris felt so excited and her own hips started rolling.

"You make me happy."

"When you smile, its like the sun comes out," Iris responded and stroking Trish's rolling hips.

They danced, winding and rolling their hips fluidly, rubbing their tits against each other, as if they were fucking to the music, rhythmically, smoothly, sweetly... Their aroused eyes blazed into each other, both blazing with lust as they stroked each other's swaying hips and rolling, clenching asses with their itching hands.

"Shit! I taught you good, you horny white slut. Yo make me so horny!" Trish rasped, as she pushed her thigh between Iris'. Iris moaned and snaked her arms around Trish's hips, to latch her hands onto her thick, clenching ass cheeks and she squeezed them hard.